Speech To Text To Speech was made for you !
Speak in your phone's microphone, and let the app transcript your voice into text.
Once it's done, you can correct the words if there are any mistake, then you can SMS the text, or play it with the Text to Speech function.
You can also change the language for the Text To Speech.
With the app you can create categories, words and phrases, which are placed on large buttons. With these buttons you can create messages that can be shown or spoken. It is also possible to type any text using the keyboard.
Speech language and voice
The voice is not part of the app, but the app uses the voice that’s installed on your device. For instance the voices from Google Text-to-Speech. You can change the voice in the settings of your device. You can also download other voices or speech languages from the Google Play Store from companies like SVOX, Acapela or Ivona.
Feedback and information
For feedback, questions, tips or problems, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: http://www.a-soft.nl/speechassistant-tips.html
Designed for tablets and smartphones
The app is initially designed for use on a tablet. But the app also works fine on large smartphones.
Easy to use
1. Click on one of the 12 categories.
2. The phrases and words that belong to the category are shown on large buttons.
3. Click on the buttons to create a message that is shown in the display. Or you can type any text on the keyboard.
4. Click on the speaker icon and the message will be spoken out.
• General Settings: Auto complete, option to prevent double touching and more options.
• Layout and Colors: The size of the buttons, the display and the textsize can be adjusted. It is also possible to adjust the color scheme.
• Categories and Phrases: It is simple to add, change or delete your own categories, words or phrases.
• Speech and sound: For adjusting the sound settings and a link to the Text-to-Speech settings of your device.
• Backup and Restore: Option to backup and restore your categories, words and phrases.
• Keyboard shortcuts for USB/Bluetooth keyboards for Speak, Clear and Show button.
Also this app is fun and interesting if you are intrested in OrbBasic programming language. All OrbBasic programs can be exported to the sdcard so you can adjust them.
YOU NEED A SPHERO ROBOTIC BALL TO USE THIS APP.
* Automatically connect to the first Sphero that can be found.
* when bluetooth is off request to turn on.
* Touch a button and Sphero moves autonomously.
* Closing the app or turn off the phone does not stop the program on Sphero.
* Works with OrbBasic programs to control the Sphero.
* All "Go roll" programs have a 5 minute timeout against excessive use.
* Bird sounds button for cats.
* Rainbow colors button.
* Jump button.
* Sleep Sphero button.
* Tips and tricks for your pet
* Export OrbBasic programs from CrazyCats to the sdcard!
* Tap to enlarge status log at the bottom of screen.
Made for Sphero version 2. This means that if you use this app with version 1 the ball will not go that fast,but will work.
This app is not really necessary because the Sphero goes to sleep by itself after a few minutes,
If you still like the Sphero to sleep quickly then this app is handy.
IMPORTANT: YOU NEED A SPHERO ROBOTIC BALL TO USE THIS APP. https://www.gosphero.com
This app is actually a kind of Activity Starter component. You can make your own activity with all the fields you have in the Activity Starter component in App Inventor and execute the activity. If you want to learn more about the activity starter component in app inventor or are you looking for example activities, then this app is for you!
In this app you will find example intent activities such as:
-Action and classes to all android settings.
-open, edit and view content such as image, audio, video or a file.
-Search for content on web or phone.
-Call, Dial, Email, SMS, MMS. Pick, Call or edit contact
-Geo-location activities for Google Maps, Street view or other route app.
-Photo and video activities
-Google play and install and uninstall apps activities
-Save text to sdcart, copy text to clipboard. Share text with Whatsapp, Hangouts, Drive, Dropbox, Mega.
-External App inventor tools activity demos for AsUtil, Phone Picker for App Inventor, vkTools
* More about App Inventor maintained by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
* Note that this app has a lot of permissions because it has to be able to do any activity that you can make in app inventor.
* You can also download the source code of this app, see http://code.google.com/p/appinvactivitystarter
the UPnP protocol with the tool from Rapid7.
The protocol UPnP lets computers, printers, and other devices make themselves easily discoverable to a network router. But new research by the security firm Rapid7 shows that it could also let hackers easily discover and exploit those routers, too. And the problem is “universal,” indeed: A wide-ranging scan of the Internet show that it affects as many as 50 million unique devices.
With this app you can test your router and determine whether it is vulnerable to attack.
WikiMapia is an open-content collaborative mapping project, aimed at marking all geographical objects in the world and providing a useful description of them. Inspired by the success of Google Maps and Wikipedia it combines an interactive web map with a wiki system. Both registered users and guests have already marked over 19,000,000 objects and this number grows every day!
You can use this app to create lists of, for example, urls, images, videos, tags, code, youtube urls and so on.
*List of demo tags so that you can see what you can do with this tool
*Create list type: numbered, line spacing or comma separated list
*Include start text in list item.
*Include end text in list item.
*See code of the page to quickly determine the start and end text.
*Share the list via, email, Google Drive, SMS or WhatsApp
If you're not looking for a way to create a list of something on the web then this app is not worth downloading.
I developped this app because my Android phone always fails to download from my ReadyNAS Duo v1 in the default browser. If you ever have had the same problem then this app is your solution!
• With support for up to 5 http shares.
• Protect app with a password.
• Explore your files and folders in a quick list view.
• See file properties such as file name, content-type, size and modification date.
• Download your files to a specified folder on your internal sd storage.
• Open file after downloading, If file type is not recognized, you can try to open the file as text, image, video or audio.
• Share button to quickly share a url to the file.
• App startup option, open app in last opened share.
• More options visible when one of the following file managers is installed: AndExplorer, ES File Explorer, OI File Manager or Blackmoon File Browser
• No advertising or other junk and no information is sent back!
This app is not made by NETGEAR. This app was created by Michael Letsch.
This app has been tested only on the ReadyNAS Duo v1 and is still in beta version, if you have comments or suggestions for this app please leave a comment.
You have 2 ways to control your camera in this app. The first PTZ control method is without camera image and the second PTZ control method with a snapshot image. The snapshot refresh time can be adjusted in milliseconds.
You can also play the stream from the camera in different resolutions 176*144, 320*240 and 640*480. View a snapshot in the browser and open VisionCam (external app) in resolutions 176*144, 320*240 and 640*480. Look at the camera's log, status, configuration and reboot the camera.
Heden PTZ Controller supports the following models of heden cameras
heden ip camera's V 2.2
heden ip camera's V 3.3
heden ip camera's V 5.5
heden ip camera's V 6.1
This app is not made by Heden and they are not involved in the development of this app.
This app can be useful if you want to create a url to your webcam or computer. The shorturl to your IP address looks like http://is.gd/uX10Ui
* Screen stays on
* To set the number of minutes timer start talking
* Pause,and reset button with speech
* Clear and big numbers
* Uses Google Text-to-speech for speech
* Dark background for better visibility and battery saving
* Languages supported: English
To use Quad Timer talking timer on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on.
This app is useful if you have a page or image that you want to automatically refresh. Useful for viewing log files or a webcam picture and even with the development of a mobile site.
Super handig, super snel en zonder troep, sneller dan de buienrader app!