All six AR Cards, easily available and access instantly in full Retina HD quality.
All the latest news and tips for your PS Vita
Access to video reviews and walkthroughs
Access to PS Vita manual on demand
Twitter updates on free giveaways and apps.
- Card Size feature ( No time limit )
- No Ads
- For us to develop more free stuff
Game lengths of 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50
Online score board
Review previous games to learn from your mistakes
Informational links for most items
Save high resolution images to your photo gallery (requires SD Card)
Share images via email or text (requires SD Card)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why don't all photos come with the game when I first download it?
There are 3 reasons for this:
- The game would be so big that many people would not download it.
- Devices with larger screens (tablets) should get higher quality pictures and devices with smaller screens (phones) should get smaller pictures. Tablet-sized photos on a phone would just waste space and phone-sized images on a tablet would look fuzzy.
- Images for categories that you are not interested in are not downloaded.
Why is nothing displayed for my rank on the main menu?
You must enable the leader board.
In the gallery, why do some images not show up? The name is there, but the photo is blank.
This happens because there is not an image for that particular item saved to your device. The app will try to download images so that this does not happen, but will fail under any of theses circumstances:
- You have no data connection or a very slow data connection.
- You have disabled image downloads in the settings.
- You are roaming.
- Your device is critically low on storage space.
- All 3 of our image servers are down at the same time.
How are the scores calculated?
Several factors influence your score:
- Percent correct.
- The average time that it took you to answer the questions.
- Length of the game.
- How restrictive your categories are. So, if your categories limit the possible quiz items to a small percentage of the total possible quiz items, you will get a lower score assuming that everything else is equal.
How does the difficulty work?
- On a lower difficulty, you will usually be asked to identify common items.
- On a higher difficulty, you will usually be asked to identify rare items.
- As the difficulty increases, the 3 wrong choices will be more similar to the correct item.
How do the categories work?
Good question. Many people have trouble with this.
Let's consider a game that has 4 categories: cat, dog, large, and small.
If you include cat and dog, you will see everything that is a cat OR is a dog. (This is the same as not selecting any categories, because it shows everything)
If you include cat, you will only see cats.
If you exclude dog, you will only see cats.
If you include cat and large, you will see all cats and also large dogs.
If you exclude large and dog, you will only see small cats.
If you exclude large and small, you will see nothing.
You only want to see large cats:
include cat, and exclude small
include large, and exclude dog
I have been playing challenges and have lost all of my coins. I can't find a way to earn or buy more coins and now I can't play any more challenges. What should I do?
Yes, this a problem. Please just email us and ask for more coins. We will need to know which game it is and also your Scoreloop user name. We could sell more coins, but we don't want to.
It has following possibilities:
- Write notes about your life
- Set a password of your diary
- Show entries in any range of dates
- Show entries of selected category
- Change appearance
- Change the theme
- Backup copy of your entries to SD card
- Recovery of your entries from SD card
- Attach photos
- Add user categories
- Sending entries by email
- Change the order of the entries
- Copy images to Diary
- Auto backup when exit
- Search entries
- Send all entries as text file to e-mail
- Copy entry in Twitter client
- Send entry by SMS client
- Upload and download backuped entries to DropBox folder
- Location feature
- Two kinds of entries preview list on main page. You can set up "Extended preview" in app settings menu.
- Ability to hide user interface on the record page. Open entry and press menu button of your device.
- Calendar view
- PrivateDiaryOnline.com - online service, sync between devices
- No Ads
Key: diary, note, memo, journal, secure, notepad.
p.s.: Adapted for Galaxy tab
It allows you to interact directly with Pastor E.A. Adeboye as he shares the Word of God all around the world, while you can share your prayers and testimonies with him.
You also get daily access to the life-transforming Open Heavens Devotional by Pastor Adeboye. This will make your quiet time really effective as you can carry it in your mobile phone and read wherever you go.
You get updates, news, jokes, stories and prayers from our blog section and you can do some petty shopping as well.
You can as well tell someone your daily experiences and encourage someone in the body of Christ via your own posts.
"I am Redeemed" is a Christian-lifestyle social network for all believers. Visit www.iamredeemed.me to join us.