All you need to do is:
1. Choose the domain, and then level within the domain you wish to write your objective for. Then you will be asked to choose:
2. One verb and one behaviour (task) What must the learner perform?
3. One condition - How will it be performed?
4. One standard - How well must it be performed?
You then have the choice to create more objectives or email them to yourself.
The format will use the data you have entered to create the learning objective in the following format:
“After the training period the learner will be able to ________(task)_________. The task must be performed under the following conditions: ____(condition 1)______. The following standards must be met: ____(standard 1)_____.”
Para Estudiantes De Nivel Intermedio – Avanzado
For Intermediate - Advanced Students of English
The best tool for learning English
• Over 250,000 words, meanings, phrases and examples
• 75,000 examples show English as it is really used, with Spanish translations to help students understand the meanings
• Specially-written language notes help students avoid the mistakes most commonly made by Spanish learners
• 6000 synonyms, antonyms and thesaurus notes help students build their vocabulary
• Covers all varieties of Latin American Spanish
• Listen to natural English pronunciation for all headwords (internet access required)
• Simple and fast search system
• Notes that help you avoid the 100 most common mistakes in English
• Comments that explain the differences in words in the same meaning area
• Hundreds of colour illustrations (internet connection required)
• Full contents of the LONGMAN Conciso Dictionary
• The top 3,000 most frequent words in spoken and written English are highlighted to show which are the most important to know.
• Search history function
• Book mark facility
• Progressive look-up for quick searching
• Zoomable illustrations
Links have been added between translations and their equivalent entry in the other language
Please note - due to Android app size limits, all audio and image content is hosted online and requires an internet connection to access.
Longman Diccionario Conciso
© Pearson Education Limited, 2009
영어교육의 선도기업 능률교육과 사전의 명가 롱맨사의 합작품 능률롱맨영한 사전은 기존 사전의 잘못된 정보까지 바로잡은 최신 영한 사전입니다. 롱맨의 대규모 데이터베이스를 기반으로 한 정확한 정보를 풍부하게 수록해 영어로 말하거나 글을 쓸 때 어려웠던 부분을 완벽히 해소할 수 있습니다!
■ 능률롱맨 영한사전 특장점
1) 3억 3천만 어절의 롱맨 코퍼스(corpus : 대규모 언어 데이터베이스)를 기반으로 한 최초의 영한사전
- 기존 사전의 잘못된 한글 대응어 철저히 수정. 정확한 우리말로 단어의 뜻 제시
- 실제 쓰임의 빈도에 따라 어휘의 뜻 배열
- 풍부한 연어(collocations)와 정확한 문형(patterns)정보를 제공
- 그 동안 잘못 알고 사용하던 영어 어휘의 뜻과 사용법 바로잡아 수록
2) 총 2,000여 항목에 이르는 어법, 자주 틀리는 표현, 어휘 비교, 구어체•문어체 비교, 격식체•비격식체 비교, 문화 정보 등의 풍부한 학습 자료와 300여 컷의 칼라 일러스트 및 사진 포함.
3) 말하기•쓰기에 효과적인 최다 구 표현(phrases)과 연어(collocations)를 수록
4) 기존 사전에서 볼 수 없었던, 말하기와 쓰기에 도움이 되는 어휘 사용에 대한 정보를 충실히 수록
- 상황에 맞는 자연스러운 영어를 사용할 수 있게 도와주는 정보
- 영어 학습자들이 가장 틀리기 쉬운 오류가 어떤 것인지 알려주는 정보
5) 실용적인 예문을 통한 자연스러운 영어 학습 가능
- 풍부한 구어적 예문
■ 프로그램 특징
본 사전은 기존 능률롱맨 영한사전의 UI를 대폭 개선하고 디자인을 수정해 이용의 편리성을 극대화한 사전입니다. 간편한 메뉴 이동이 가능하도록 개선해 원하는 정보를 쉽게 찾을 수 있도록 해 사용자의 학습 흐름을 원활히 이어가는 데 방점을 두었습니다.
- 표제어, 숙어, 예문, 패턴일치 등의 편리한 검색 기능 제공
- 표제어 리스트와 표제어의 의미를 간략하게 제시
- 다양한 부가 학습 정보를 따로 열람할 수 있는 기능 제공
※ 문의사항이나 개선의견은 메일로 알려주세요.
이메일 : firstname.lastname@example.org
※ 토마토 모바일 SNS 안내
블로그 : http://tomatomobile.tistory.com/
개발자 연락처 :
평일 09:00~18:00 / 점심시간 12:30~13:30
* Useful for students studying for any certification test
* Multiple choice quiz, flashcards, and dictionary
* Report card email
* Text message quiz questions
* Global ranking score
* Covers every major board’s Science 'A' specification – AQA, OCR (21st Century Science), Edexcel.
* 20 study units help you to re-learn and test all your core science, via short learning points and structured questions (with separate answer screens)
* hundreds of illustrations and photos aid self-teaching, making this a complete revision guide in your pocket.
* Written by experienced GCSE science educators – the writing team has decades of experience producing quality materials for GCSE science.
* The Glossary and Search add further value – dip in and brush up on Science ‘A’ whenever you want, wherever you have your Android device.
∼ Full Contents ∼
1 Keeping healthy
2 Control and coordination
3 Drugs and medicine
4 Adaptation and interdependence
5 Energy and biomass in food systems
6 Plant and animal waste
7 Genetics and inheritance
8 Theory of evolution
9 Fundamentals of chemistry
10 Key chemicals in our lives
12 Fuels and other hydrocarbons
13 Polymers and other modern materials
14 Plant oils
15 The Earth’s crust and atmosphere
16 Energy transfer by heat
17 Energy generation and efficiency
18 Electricity for everyday use
19 Waves and the electromagnetic spectrum
20 Earth in the Universe
The PMP Last Minute Revision Flashcard app is designed for professionals aspiring for the PMP certification. A pre-built database of formulae is provided with the app. You can update that information as per your convenience, add new information and organize information in Subjects and their Flash Cards and flip through them with ease focusing on just what you think is important to be remembered.
The benefit that PMP Last Minute Revision Flashcard app offers is QUICK REFERENCE before the exam. There are many flash card apps in the market which offer pre-built flash cards for PMP. PMP Last Minute Revision Flashcard gives the end user a flexibility to edit the existing flash cards and create flash cards as per their own needs.
- Image Flashcards! - Just click a photo of a diagram in your book and include it in your flashcard for last minute reference
- -- Include special symbols in your flashcard
- -- Format your flashcard text to make it bold, italic or underlined
- -- Categorization on difficulty level
- -- Flashcard Navigation by swipe
- -- Set a bookmark on any flashcard
- -- Comprehensive help
Features coming up in later versions :
- Export all data (maybe into pdf) and send as email to someone
- Your friend installs LMR. But his database is empty. He is going to anyway give the same exam as you. Why not transfer your LMR data to him via Bluetooth?
- Speech to text recognition for flash card entry
- HTML5, iPhone and Blackberry versions
- Sync with website version
- Card Colors
- Categorization on difficulty level
- Navigation by swipe, tap, shake
- UI themes
- Quizlet integration
- Studystack integration
- Download stacks by scanning QR codes
- Sharing of cards with other users having accounts on the synced website
- Desktop version
More information about PMP Last Minute Revision Flashcard can be obtained by visiting http://www.pmprevise.com. Here you can find the list of features, screenshots, video and a lot more.
Audience: Professionals aspiring for the PMP certification
About the Author: PMP Last Minute Revision Flashcard has been developed by Ms. Anu Khanchandani of Infoheights Systems who has close to 2 decades of programming and related managerial and training experience in the software development arena.
Our comprehensive Certified Nurse Educator Exam Secrets study guide is written by our exam experts, who painstakingly researched every topic and concept that you need to know to ace your test.
Our original research reveals specific weaknesses that you can exploit to increase your exam score more than you've ever imagined. Certified Nurse Educator Exam Secrets includes:
The 5 Secret Keys to CNE Exam Success: Time is Your Greatest Enemy, Guessing is Not Guesswork, Practice Smarter, Not Harder, Prepare, Don't Procrastinate, Test Yourself;
A comprehensive General Strategy review including: Make Predictions, Answer the Question, Benchmark, Valid Information, Avoid Fact Traps, Milk the Question, The Trap of Familiarity, Eliminate Answers, Tough Questions, Brainstorm, Read Carefully, Face Value, Prefixes, Hedge Phrases, Switchback Words, New Information, Time Management, Contextual Clues, Don't Panic, Pace Yourself, Answer Selection, Check Your Work, Beware of Directly Quoted Answers, Slang, Extreme Statements, Answer Choice Families;
A comprehensive Content review including: Socioeconomic Status, Literacy Level, Activity-Based Teaching Strategies, Positive Learning Environment, Friedman and Alley, Clinical Agency Personnel, Role-Modeling, Ethnocentrism, Audiovisual Tools, E-Learning, Three Domains of Learning, Illiterate, Information Age, Visually-Impaired Students, 12 Cultural Domains, Health Belief Model, Social Cognitive Theory, Extrinsic Feedback, Nonregulatory Stimuli, Psychomotor Skill, Bloom's Taxonomy, Concept Mapping, Evaluation Data, Impact Evaluation, Institute of Medicine, Goal-Free Evaluation, Computer Literacy, Competency Statements, Metaphysics, Tyler Model, Tenure, Faculty Mentoring, Reflective Practice Groups, Teacher Evaluation, Pedagogical Research, Autonomy, Research-Intensive University, and much more...
Disclaimer: Mometrix Media LLC, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any official testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.
The benefit that LMR offers is QUICK REFERENCE before the exam. There are many flash card apps in the market which offer pre-built flash cards for Maths, English and for various competitive exams. LMR gives the end user a flexibility to create flash cards as per their own needs. These flash cards which can be categorized based on different subjects can then be used just before any exam which proves to be an effective revision technique.
COMING UP IN LATER VERSIONS :
* Images (Diagrams etc)
* Special symbols keyboard extension (Physics, Chem, Trigonometry etc.)
* Highlighting text (Formatting features)
* Export all data (maybe into pdf) and send as email to someone
* Your friend installs LMR. But his database is empty. He is going to anyway give the same exam as u. Why not transfer your LMR data to him via Bluetooth?
* Speech to text recognition for flash card entry
* HTML5, iPhone and Blackberry versions
* Sync with website version
* Card Colors
* Categorization on difficulty level
* Navigation by swipe, tap, shake
* UI themes
* Quizlet integration
* Studystack integration
* Download stacks by scanning QR codes
* Sharing of cards with other users having accounts on the synced website
* Desktop version
Our revision apps provide the perfect companion for students wanting to realise their potential. Available on android devices, learners can test their knowledge on the go.
All of our apps are also quality assured and comply with leading UK exam boards so you can feel confident your learning will get you the results you deserve.
With the facility to search tests by topic, question type and difficulty, students can tailor tests to their own needs. Start with our free app that includes 30 questions and then buy versions with more questions as you progress through your GCSE revision programme (Our GCSE question apps range from 250,500,750 and 1000).
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple choice single answer
- Yes or No
- True or false
- Sound (this feature can be turned off)
- Randomised questioning so you don’t get the same questions again and again
- Instant feedback option (optional feature)
- Reporting features to assess your results (requires internet connection)
- Quality assured content covering all UK leading exam boards
- Free sample videos from www.learnerscloud.com
- Atom and Radioactivity
- Energy, transfer and efficiency
- Gravity and space
- Using and generating electricity
- Work, energy and power
Visit www.learnerscloud.com to find out more!
Please note: We constantly review and update our applications, however due to the wide variation of Android devices available we cannot guarantee that the app will work on all devices, to its full capability. If you experience an error please contact us directly or via the in-app report an error function.
1. Longman Dictionary of English Language and Culture (English-Chinese), a dictionary compiled using Longman Corpus Network, is characterized with authentic British English and American English in pronunciation and culture. This dictionary is suitable for advanced English learners.
2. More than 200,000 entries of Global View English to Chinese / Chinese to English Dictionary included, Wen Qu Xing Dictionary Traditional Chinese Version provides KK/DJ phonetic notation, Chinese translation, example and inflection of the entry word offline.
3. Wen Qu Xing Dictionary Traditional Chinese Version provides English pronunciation, syllable pronunciation, example sentence pronunciation, Worded Dictionary, 4PixTalk and other content online. User could also download offline voice database with about 20,000 English common words to save internet traffic volume.
4. Pronunciation recorded by specialists are authentic and natural. Words are divided into several syllables that user could pronounce a word naturally.
5. Based on word sense, WordNet Dictionary provides precise English definition, concise Chinese translation, abundant examples, synonyms and antonyms.
6. To give users a deeper impression for learning, 4PixTalk contains pictures, along with both Chinese and English examples that would go with the word you’re searching for. Without matching word, 4PixPopup would randomly selected for users.
7. Example sentences from entrance examinations is based on Basic Competence Test, General Scholastic Ability Test, Advanced Subjects Test, and TVE Joint College Entrance Examination databases over the years, which is a significant references for senior high school and college entrance examinations.
8. Users could not only mark and review their own vocabularies, but also put their own word list on Cloud Backup Service so that they could access the same word list on different devices seamlessly.
9. History provides users an easy access to review the words recently searched.
10. More provides links to startup diverse applications.
*Bugs- May be updated at a later date:
-The app only stores the most recent note, it will not store multiple notes at the moment.
• Instructional Design (ID) basics
• Evolution and application
• Learning theory and styles
• Instructional theory
• Getting started with ID
More from developer
Note, the steps as presented in this app have been modified slightly to focus on evaluating training undergoing development.
This smart-phone application is intended to provide educators, instructional designers, and human performance technologists with a convenient job-aid to reference the core elements of Kirkpatrick’s Model of Evaluation to support training development.
Kirkpatrick D. L. (1959). 'Techniques for evaluating training programs.' Journal of American Society of Training Directors, 13 (3): pp21–26.
Kirkpatrick, D. L. (1975). 'Techniques for Evaluating Training Programs'. Evaluating training programs in D. L. Kirkpatrick (ed.) Alexandria, VA: ASTD.
Kirkpatrick, D. L. (1994). Evaluating Training Programs. San Francisco: Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc.
This smart-phone application is intended to provide educators with a convenient job-aid to reference the core elements of Marzano’s Learning Goals.
When conducting a job or task analysis it is imperative to properly define the duties, tasks, activities, and steps associated with the position under analysis.
This smart-phone application is intended to provide instructional designers and human performance technologists with a convenient job-aid to reference the core elements of Duty-Task-Activity-Step statement development.