MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2014 Best Global m-Government Service Award, Dubai
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
At AIG we make it easy and convenient for you in Singapore to obtain insurance protection via our AIG SG app. With just a click you can now access a range of our products and obtain the cover that you need. And if you are already covered by AIG, you can renew your personal insurance policies via our app with no hassle.
Should you be at Changi airport and need travel insurance cover just before you leave Singapore, our app will give you easy access to comprehensive cover for your trip thus allowing you to travel with complete peace of mind.
Whether you are driving in Singapore or travelling overseas, our app provides instant access to emergency assistance hotlines that are manned round the clock should an emergency arise.
In the event of an auto accident AIG’s app also allows the recording of necessary details including particulars of the driver(s) involved and photos of the accident. Should there be need for repairs, the location of workshops in the vicinity is also easily accessed via our app.
Download the AIG SG app now and get easy access to all of the above services.
The reasons why you should use this:
No need to say anymore! Take this app in your pocket. You will love it and have perfect travel!
No advertisements! You can meet objective and reliable information with thousands of real-user reviews.
Easy to use
Make you get the information you want with only several clicks.
This application is a service of the Government of Singapore.
MyExitPermit is a mobile app that helps you in the management of your overseas travel if you are travelling overseas for 6 months and longer in a single trip.
Designed for all Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) National Servicemen (NSmen), this app allows you to:
- Apply Exit Permit for overseas trip of more than 6 months,
- Check the status of your Exit Permit application,
- Renew, Extend or Cancel your approved Exit Permit,
- Import your approved Exit Permit duration to your mobile device’s calendar, and
- Set prompts of Exit Permit expiry date.
A simple 2 tap app that eases your effort in helping your friend find the location he is looking for.
Your friend receives a simple link, which on click, takes him to a map with directions from his location to the requested location.
Powered by Gizmocode Techsolutions LLP (www.gizmocode.com)
How2Go (V 1.2)
- Crash Issue Fixed
- Message Format Changed to Short URL
SG Traffics features:
*) Check real time camera images on the main roads in Singapore.
*) Retrieve the real time traffic news from LTA including Roadwork, accident, heavy traffic ...
*) Show Singapore traffic situations on the map.
*) Favorite, share the camera image with your friends.
At a glance:
• Enter your flight information, save it and the app will push live updates to your home screen.
• Receiving your loved ones at Changi? Tap in their flight details and be informed of up-to-date arrival information.
• Browse Changi's shopping, dining and services guide.
• Be informed of the latest events and promotions at Changi.
• Access airport information (transportation, transfers, hotlines etc.) at your finger tips.
Hints & Tips:
- iChangi (for Android) requires a background service to handle notifications.
-This application needs to be installed in the internal storage in order for push notifications like flight alerts to be sent to you.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
Would you like to see a continent in one city? These tours will guide you through Singapore, a place where China, India and Malaysia meet and mix in a prosperous, modern setting. There are a wide variety of architectural styles, religious and cultural buildings, shopping opportunities and foods that are waiting for you to discover and enjoy.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
- check in multiple passengers within the same booking
- save mobile boarding pass onto your Android phone (for supported flights)
- track status of selected flights
- access directory of our offices worldwide
- check flight schedules
- cancel your check-in
- make flight bookings using your Android phone
- retrieve and save your bookings onto your Android phone
- access KrisFlyer services
- change flight bookings
- connect to our customer service representatives easily with our PPS Connect function. (This service is currently only applicable to registered PPS club members with valid Singapore mobile numbers.)
- make redemption bookings
- add your bookings onto your phone’s calendar
- bookmark your favourite fare deals and redemption bookings
- Mobile Boarding Pass colour coded according to class of travel
Other features will be progressively added.
- Fast and User Friendly Interface
- Cargo/Passenger Flights of the day before yesterday, yesterday, today and tomorrow can be queried
- Search Function (by Flight Number, City Name or Aircraft Type)
- Flight Status Monitoring Service (Check every 5 minutes, max 5 flights)
- Flight Reminder
- Flight History (past 15 flights)
- Airline Information
- ATC Radio
- Airport Floor Map
- Flight Radar
- Support English and Simplified Chinese
Paid version is available for more functions.
1. Flight Monitoring Service will automatically start on startup ONLY if the service was running before previous shutdown. You can disable this feature in the Setting page.
2. NO data will be used if there is no active flight added to the watch list even the monitoring service is running. (Active flight means the flight is not yet arrived or departed)
3. To STOP the monitoring service, press the stop button on the right upper corner at the WATCH LIST tab.
4. Comment and ask on the Facebook page before you rate 1 star. Comments in the Play Store cannot be replied.
- Retrieve data from Internet
- Check if the phone has Internet connection
- Vibrate on flight status change
- ATC radio will pause when there is incoming phone call
- Resume Monitoring service after phone boot up (Only if Monitoring service was running before phone previous shutdown)
- Flight Monitoring Service
- Check for License
- Google Maps Service
Tag: 新加坡 樟宜 机场 航班 SG SIA WSSS Singapore Changi Airport Flight Info
Locate amenities without swiping or searching:
With standard mapping Apps, amenities are not usually shown, not searchable, or visible only when you zoom in. So, you end up swiping left and right or up and down randomly, attempting to find the nearest public toilets for example. With this App all amenities are clearly marked and visible at all zoom levels.
Find available amenities before you go:
Not in Singapore yet? The App automatically switches to simulation mode. 'Fly' to any place on the map like Superman and discover the available amenities before you go there!
Use the map and keep your privacy:
This App does not require any internet connection so you don't need 3G or Wi-Fi to use the offline map. And more importantly your location is not tracked and stored on some company's computer.
Booking flights just got a whole lot easier with the Tigerair mobile app. We’ve created an industry-first mobile booking flow where it is possible to go back and forth to any step, and along the way access your complete flight information and updated fee breakdowns as and when you add new services, such as seat selection, baggage upgrades, sports equipment, among others.
FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS IN ASIA-PACIFIC
The “deals” section lists our latest and greatest deals across all destinations, and can be sorted by price, date, departure and destination cities. Stripes members using the app will get early bird access to the cheapest flight deals. Clicking a deal will take you directly to the corresponding flight booking for Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
RETRIEVE AND STORE BOOKED FLIGHTS
For your convenience, all flights booked through the app get automatically and securely saved under “my flights”. Flights booked on the Web and elsewhere can also be retrieved and conveniently stored in the app.
STORED PROFILE DETAILS FOR QUICK REPEAT BOOKINGS
To make repeat flight bookings even faster, you can store your personal information in the app’s “my profile” section, such as name, date of birth, passport information, full address and contact information. Stripes members can login here too and don’t have to remember their membership IDs and passwords again, and always have early bird access to the best prices on our flights without having to login again. Once profile stored, you can prefill all details during the booking flow.
ALL TRAVEL-RELATED INFO IN ONE PLACE
Information about Tigerair and our destinations, such as where we fly, clickable call-centre telephone numbers and opening hours for all our locations, baggage information, etc., can be found under the offline-enabled “more” section.
We will continue to improve this app and add new features that will make it even more rewarding to fly with Tigerair. Some of the things that are already planned for future versions are support for mobile checkin, vouchers and more payment methods, multiple language support, destination guides, etc. What would you like to see in our app? Please tell us what you think by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is just a fun app to show you a magic square and I made it to try Android development.
If you downloaded / purchased this app, thank you. Source Code is available for free under generous license for study and modification.