1)Quick Mode ( with dropdown menus)
2)Manual Mode ( with edit boxes )
Also now supports Custom 1 and Custom 2, user editable custom settings for quick retrieval, ideal for multiple camera setup.
Has option to select teleconverters, automatically corrects focal length and apertures.
Quick Mode, lets user select most common settings using drop down menus for easy, quick and convenient selection.
Manual Mode lets user enter values manually for maximum flexibility and professional users.
Reverse Mode, takes Near Focus and Far Focus distance values and calculates all the possible combination of focal lengths and apertures to achieve the entered values.
Aperture Mode lets user select Camera, Focal length, and Subject Distance, and calculates resultant depth of field against all aperture values.
Supports more than 200 SLRs, DSLRs and Compact Cameras from Canon, Nikon, FujiFilm, Kodak, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, Sigma, Sony, Four Third System, 35mm Film, Medium Formats, Large Formats, Blackmagic Cinema, Red, Super 16, Super 35, and many more
Last used settings are automatically saved.
SHORT CLICK on text to change its unit (meters, cm, feet, inches, etc)
LONG CLICK on C1 C2 to edit saved values.
This app contains Ads.
Takes into account diffraction on an aperture for all colors in viewable range of wavelegths.
Contains predefined profiles for over four hundreds digital cameras and backs and over a thousand lenses manufactured by Canon, Epson, Fujifilm, Hartblei, Hasselblad, Kodak, Konika Minolta, Leaf, Leica, Mamiya, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Phase One, Ricoh, Rokinon, Samsung, Samyang, Schneider, Sigma, Sinar, Sony, Tamron, Tokina, Voigtländer.
With a well-designed, easy to use UI, you can easily configure your shooting parameters and view all the relevant focus information at one place. HyperFocal provides quick setup for calculating hyper-focal distance with depth of focus. It includes an advanced graphical representation of the shooting scene, for a quick & intuitive view of the information.
With the latest update, now you can obtain Angle of View and Field of View values for accurate composition and preparing your photography gear for specific scenarios.
The app can also generates hyper-focal distance table for different f-numbers and lens focal lengths for your camera setup. The app includes a highly configurable hyper-focal distance table generator module to produce customized tables for your camera/lens combinations. You can export hyper-focal distance tables to multiple file formats including html & excel and save/share these for later use.
There is also has a convenient 'profiles' feature, which let you save/re-load shooting parameters. Profiles let you quickly switch between different camera/lens/shooting parameters combinations to save time while switching between your camera gear. You can also save various 'table profiles' to save hyper-focal distance tables for different set-ups.
A comprehensive, regularly updated DSLR database is included to provide support for every DSLRs released till date. The app provides highly accurate results using exact image sensor dimensions for different cameras (most online versions use generic, truncated values of 'circle of confusion'). HyperFocal is designed to ensure availability of advanced configuration options for pro users and serious photographers.
- Sleek, responsive, intuitive user interface.
- Customizable hyperfocal distance table generator.
- Advanced graphical scenario viewer.
- Depth of field / Angle of view / Field of view display.
- Profiles for management of multiple set-ups.
- Easily share, export to multiple file formats.
- Manual circle of confusion / calculate by sensor size.
- Comprehensive DSLR database, regularly updated.
- Complete documentation for technical concepts.
- 100% free, without nagging banners.
Wheels are used for selecting aperture, focal length, focus distance and unit of focus distance which makes testing of different settings very fast and simple.
The unit of the calculated results as well as the focus distance can individually can be selected to be m, cm, feet or inch and all last used settings are saved.
If you are missing a camera/sensor or have any other request, contact me and I will help you.
1. First 3 COC entries are customizable - select one and then press "Edit Camera" from the menu. Enter circle of confusion value and the dimensions of your sensor.
2. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of apertures
3. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of focal lengths
4. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of subject distances
5. Tab for showing the FOV for the range of focal lengths
1. Depth of field
2. Hyperfocal distance
3. Near and far limits
4. DOF in front and behind subject
5. Rectilinear angle of view for the chosen camera and focal length
Inputs for (press and drag left and right to scroll the values):
1. Units (meters, feet, centimeters and inches - swipe the top panel left and right on the first tab to switch units)
3. Focal Length
4. Subject Distance (long press selected value when units is meters/feet to input additional centimeters/inches)
5. Teleconverter (1.4x, 1.5x, 1.6x, 1.7x, 2.0x, 3.0x)
1. Showing custom COC Values only
2. Hiding the teleconverter input
3. f-stop increments, f-stop range start and end
4. Adjusting maximum subject distance
A useful tool especially for people who prefer to shoot with manual focus lenses.
Just input the distance subject, the lens focal length, the desired aperture and the type of your camera and it calculates the hyperfocal distance, the near/far focus points and the depth of field (DoF).
--> If you have any suggestions for cameras/features/calculations, contact me :)
- Enter distance, focal-length and aperture to get near- and far-focus (+hyperfocal-distance)
- Reverse mode: enter depth of field and get distance/focal/aperture
Intuitive illustration of decreased / increased dof
Define your lenses to regulate permitted input-values (e.g. focal-range)
Quickly switch to your currently used lens
No ads, no costs, released as Free/Open-Source-Software (GPL v3) - see http://sf.net/p/andof
The app includes three tools:
1.The calculator of the depth of field (further – the DoF-calculator).
2.The calculator of the exposure pairs.
3.The calculator of the sunsets time and the sunrises time.
Difference from full version:
1. You can not restrict the range of values in DoF
2. You can not restrict the range of values in Ev-Pairs
3. You can not search location on the map by address or coordinates.
The DoF-calculator will be helpful at the landscape shooting that needs the maximum depth of field. If you’ll choose the model of your camera and will set the aperture’s value, the focal distance and the distance of the focusing action, you’ll find distant both near limit of the sharpness and the hyperfocal distance. You’ll get the maximum depth of field in shot by focusing at this hyperfocal distance.
The calculator of the exposure pairs is being the special value at the shooting at night time when the built-in exposure meter is lacking for the calculation of the correct time of the exposition (built-in exposure meters can calculate exposure up to 30 seconds only).
Simple example: you wish to shoot the night landscape. The built-in exposure meter shows, that the exposure will be equal to 30 seconds at ISO = 1600 and the aperture = 5.6. But your camera has digital noise at ISO = 1600. If you’ll reduce the sensitivity to ISO = 400, exposure time will be 2 minutes and you’ll cover the aperture to 11, the exposure will increase up to 8 minutes. Photo Tools is created for the calculation of these parameters. The app is able to calculate the exposures up to 512 minutes.
The calculator of sunsets and sunrises allows to find out the time of their beginning. It gives this information about any place of our planet in any day.
It is recommended to have a look at the instruction before the using Photo Tools.
You’ll not find advertising in my applications, because they’ve developed for my own use.
Photo Tools is distributing under the license GPL v3. You can receive the source code of the program under the link: https://github.com/yankovskiy/PhotoTools
If you can help with translation into other languages, or you have ideas and offers, or you have found an error in program work, write e-mail to me, please: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rudy Dordonne (rework EV-pair kernel)
You can quickly select focal length, aperture and subject distance by using seek bar.
- Max focal length (20mm - 1200mm)
- Max aperture (f/2.0 - f/128)
- Max subject distance (10 - 5000)
- Display format (Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Inches, Feet, Yards)
- Override circle of confusion
- Constant for circle of confusion (1000 - 1500)
* Settings are available for ad free full version.
* Screenshots are for ad free full version.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish
Android 2.1 and up
This is the free version. Get the Donation version (search Photo Tools Pro) if you like it and want to support my work.
Tools available since v4.0
- DOF & Hyperfocal Distance Calculator
- Field Of View Calculator
- Exposure Reciprocation Calculator
- Flash Exposure Calculator
- Multiple Exposure Compensation
- Minimal Shutterspeed Calculator
- Bellows Extension Calculator
- Time Lapse Calculator
- Light Meter (using Camera & EXIF)
- Sunny 16 (EV) Calculator
- Blue & Golden Hour Calculator
- Moon Phase & Exposure Calculator
- Location Info
- Weather Forecast
- Color Wheel
- Color Temperature Chart
- Image Histogram Viewer
- Image EXIF Reader
- Photo Enlargement Calculator
- Sharpening Radius Estimator
- Level Indicator
- Check Lists
- Note Pad
- Grid Overlay Camera
- Gallery for Inspiration
- Web links
You can set the focal length and f-value of lens, crop ratio of body and focus distance. Also it allows you the multiple settings to compare together. Each setting is easy to distinguish by specified unique color.
In two ways, focus distances can be set in a lump:
• Same length of subject - by considering the focal lengths and crop ratios, set the focus distances in assumption of taking pictures of specified subject with same size.
• Same focus distance - regardless of any factors, set the focus distances with the same value.
The result graph shows the size of the circle of confusion according to the distance between the subject and background, this represents the degree of background blurring effect. You can see the depth of field for each shooting condition visually.
(Permissible circle of confusion is 0.03mm for 35mm film and full-frame DSLR.)
DOF Expert helps you understand the optical characteristics of your equipments.
- Simple depth of field.
- DOF vs focus distance.
- DOF va Aperture.
- Large list of supported camera models, DSLR, medium format and custom "acceptable circle of confusion" selection allowed.
- Different measurement units (meters, centimeters, yards and feet).
- Screen rotation supported charts.
- In English and Spanish.
Gestures enabled in the chart are:
- Drag with one finger to move the chart
- Pinch with two fingers to zoom out
- Spread with two fingers to zoom in
- Double tap to reset zoom
Would you have always with you an expert in photography to take your pictures?
Download Photographer. An expert photographer in your pocket.
It suggests the optimal settings for your camera and equipment to be used to make great photos based on what you want to photograph.
- How tos to take nearly 60 different categories of photos: Portraits, rainbows, fireworks, the moon, etc..
- Photographic poses for couples, men and women, groups etc..
- Tutorial for advanced photography
- Special photo tools like Depth of Field Calculator (DOF calculator), Exposure Calculator (EXP calculator), print size calculator according to the size of the file or megapixels, Timelapse calculator
- Photography news reader
- Personal notes and personal settings
A great help for your beautiful photos!
This is a FREE app expandable with in app purchases.
Depth of Field is a measurement of how blurred the background looks, the shorter DoF the blurrier. You have probably seen a portrait where the eyes of the model are knife sharp and the ears are a bit out of focus, and the background has a very soft blurriness. How big the range is that is in focus is ruled by the focal distance you use, what aperture you have chosen, the distance to the subject and a parameter in your camera called circle of confusion. Then a rather complex calculation needs to be done.
Many photographers carry cards with a chart when they are selecting the values to get a certain depth of field. DoF can do that for you. For example if you know how far it is to the subject and what focal length you use, DoF can calculate what aperture you should use. Set that, let the camera select the time and you’re done.
DoF will also calculate the hyperfocal distance, this is the distance you should set your camera to, to get everything to infinity look sharp. If you like, DoF can calculate what guide number your flash needs to have, or how far it will reach.
DoF is really easy and intuitive to use and has an extensive help included. DoF includes information for circle of confusion for 1235 different camera models, if your camera is not found, you can enter the number manually, or adjust a predefined value.
You can select whether the aperture values should be selected, and displayed, in full, half or thirds step. All your selections will be remembered even when you close the app.
Dof is not in any way connected to the camera in the phone.
DoF is localized to English and Swedish.
DoF calculates these parameters:
- Total Depth of Field
- What aperture to use for a given depth of field
- Hyperfocal distance
- Required guide number
- Distance the flash reaches
- Depth of Field in front of subject
- Depth of Field behind subject
DoF runs in three different modes:
- Depth of Field and Guide number
Depth of Field in front of subject
Depth of Field behind subject
Total Depth of Field
Required guide number
- Depth of Field and Distance
Depth of Field in front of subject
Depth of Field behind subject
Total Depth of Field
Required guide number
DoF is an excellent tool to calculate for example depth of field or aperture.
DoF is an excellent tool to calculate depth of field from the selected settings of your camera, it can also calculate what aperture to use to get a certain depth of field and number of other parameters.
The main features are:
1. Joypad, such as the display of PS3 joypad, so that remote via bluetooth on RC car so more comfortable.
2. Orientation sensor, utilize sensor from your android to move other equipment without having to touch the screen.
3. Compass, with compass you can move to the left, right or twisting of the android and it will send a numeric value to your equipment.
4. Terminal, you can send other commands via the keyboard and at the same time getting a response from the device.
5. Switch Button, available 8+2 button to switch ON and OFF at a certain appliances, either individually or all can be controlled with a single button, the status of the last condition is always stored and also provided backup commands.
6. Numeric keypad with numbers 0-9 plus 8 output custom code that you can define yourself.
7. Custom Key, more flexible to change and define their own output value.
8. Easter egg: Push Long Button.
9. RC Car.
Download arduino sample code: http://satukarya.com/bluetoothrc/BluetoothTest.zip
Review and provide that build suggestions to make it better.
Greetings from East Java.
Functions that have been provided:
- Date Picker
- Change Password
Register and login using WebDB Service of http://webdb.satukarya.com/
You can download sample demo here:
Versi web: http://sms.satukarya.com
HARAP BACA KETERANGAN DIBAWAH SEBELUM INSTALL:
- Pesan dikirim melalui data internet.
- Pesan SMS selalu menyertakan nomor HP Anda (menghindari spam), untuk ini saat registrasi wajib diisi nomor HP yang ada di android Anda dan konfirmasi akan dikirimkan oleh server ke HP Anda.
- Bisa digunakan untuk mengirim pesan ke banyak orang sekaligus dalam satu kali klik.
- Aplikasi ini tidak menggantikan aplikasi message yg sudah ada, fitur utama hanyalah bisa mengirimkan sms via internet.
- Tambahan fitur: Catatan Pesan dengan menyimpan catatan pesan bisa digunakan berulang-ulang atau diwaktu lain.
- Tidak ada operator/staff yang mengendalikan server kami, semua berjalan otomatis by system.
Tidak menutup kemungkinan layanan ini akan dihentikan tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu.
Segala isi pesan yang dikirim bukan tanggung jawab developer.
Salam dari Surabaya.
Cara pemakaiannya adalah dengan memanggilnya dengan menggunakan Activity Starter di App Inventor, parameter yang dimasukkan didalam Activity Starter adalah:
ActivityClass = com.papatita.batterylib.Main
ActivityPackage = com.papatita.batterylib
ExtraKey = APP_INVENTOR_START
ExtraValue = [level/all]
ResultName = APP_INVENTOR_RESULT
Tidak ada iklan atau batasan dalam aplikasi ini, silahkan pakai dengan bebas.
Salam dari Surabaya
Fadjar Hamidi F
Compass Indonesia mempunyai fitur tambahan sbb:
1. Penunjuk arah Kiblat.
2. Prakiraan Cuaca di kota Anda.
3. Peringatan Dini angin dan gelombang laut di Indonesia.
4. Informasi Gempa yang terjadi di Indonesia.
5. Waktu Sholat dengan kriteria mengikuti Kementrian Agama RI
** Sumber: bmkg.go.id.
Syarat: GPS dan Koneksi Internet.
Perhatian: Tidak semua HP/Tablet Android mempunyai sensor compass magnetic, jadi pastikan dahulu spesifikasi gadget Anda sebelum menjalankan aplikasi ini.
Salam dari Surabaya.
Compass Plus Qibla atau Kompas Plus Kiblat adalah aplikasi kompas dengan penunjuk tambahan berupa arah Kiblat buat umat Muslim di dunia. Dengan tampilan sederhana namun fungsional, semua informasi yang Anda butuhkan ada pada satu layar yang jelas.
GPS harap dinyalakan untuk menentukan lokasi Anda saat pertama kali aplikasi dipakai atau jika anda bepergian jauh bisa diaktifkan kembali dengan menekan tombol dg gambar GPS. Didalam aplikasi ini sudah ditanamkan koordinat Ka'bah sebagai acuan agar penunjuk posisi Kiblat akurat sesuai koordinat Anda saat itu.
Tips saat pertama pakai:
- Aktifkan Setting - Location atau Access Location.
- Posisikan anda di tempat yang terbuka tanpa halangan di langit agar GPS cepat mendapatkan koordinat yang benar.
Jika menemui masalah, kesalahan atau ingin memberi saran harap sampaikan dahulu melalui email karena saya tidak selalu online di play store.
Salam dari Indonesia.
Tag: compass, kompas, kiblat, qibla, arah kiblat, muslim compass
So you no longer lose your notes just because it got a new phone.
This application also has the ability to use multiple accounts or multiple phones in one account.
If you have any problems or questions regarding this applications, please send report to my email.
I have a child 2 years son and really like this program and hopefully so did your kids.
There is a desire for "Learning Alphabet" that can be developed in many languages. if there anyone of you would help me to develope it in your languange (alphabetical sounds), I would be grateful.
**in english based on peter voice http://lm4.us/26w
Lensamanual.Net is a comunication forum from Indonesia for those interested in digital and analog photography who use manual lenses.
Ada 3 fitur utama dalam aplikasi ini yaitu:
1. Forum Browser, digunakan untuk berinteraksi didalam forum, baik sekedar melihat topik yang ada maupun membalas/reply topik tersebut.
2. Gallery Browser, melihat dan berkomentar dalam setiap foto yang sudah diupload di LM
3. SMS@LM, layanan ini menggunakan SMS Server, dimana setiap tulisan pesan yang dikirim (via jalur internet) akan diteruskan kepada member di group ataupun ke nomor kontak yang disediakan, layanan ini gratis khusus member LM dan tidak dikenakan biaya SMS sama sekali.