- Easily switch between conversations by dragging out the sliding menu on the left side of the screen.
- Start a new conversation by sliding out the menu on the right side of the screen
- Manage old messages with a single click
- Choose between 10 different themes or make your own from scratch
- Emoji support (1300+ to choose from)
- Google Voice support
- Desktop messaging through Pushbullet
- Android Wear support
- Quick reply popup
- Quick message templates
- Light Flow support
- Support for sending and viewing picture and group messages
- Option to choose background images for conversations menu and message list
- Custom animations
- Individual notification settings
- Contact blacklisting settings
- Security settings
- And so much more!
If you are having problems receiving notifications, you may need to uninstall 3rd party messengers such as Go SMS.
Please email me if you have issues before leaving a poor review and I will help you out with whatever it is.
- Aaron Klinker for the icon
- Jeremy Feinstein for his SlidingMenu on GitHub
- Google for their stock messaging app off of which this app is visually based
- Alexey Slavutsky for Russian translation
- Felix Hopfer for German translation
- Spadewalk for French translation
- Antonio Porcelli and Enrico Speranza for Italian translation
- Tobias Prahl for Swedish translation
- Alireza Afkar for Persian translation
- Kamil Wojtczyk for Polish translation
- Yusuf Rende for Turkish translation
- Cyanogenmod and Google for emoji icons
- And everyone else who's contributed
NOTE: Due to limitations of the Android System starting in Android 4.4, you will not be able to use your tablet for Google Voice support. It will only be possible to use Google Voice on a device that has SMS functionality. This is due to the new SMS API's included with KitKat and setting up a default SMS application, which can't be done on a tablet.
SMS+ comes with simple material design, lovely emojis, private box, handy popup, and tons of great personalization.
- Handy reply SMS popup
- Scheduled SMS & MMS
- 1000+ beautiful and funny emoji
- Secret box to encrypt messages & protect your privacy
- Share your location/contact quickly with your friends
- SMS blocker smartly block blacklist numbers/keywords and filter spam messages
- Quick mute and snooze notification
- Swipe to call/delete
- Private notification
- Look beautiful on Android Wear
- Per number basic
- Conversation background
- Bubble color
- LED light color
- Dual sim support
Support Unicode 9.0 Candidate Emoji
Contact Us: email@example.com
What's in GR version different from the free version:
- No ads
- Text of message in confirmation window.
- A choice of two different types of widget (jolly and rigorous).
- It is possible to create a message without the addressee to quickly send a template to any addressee, for example, e-mail address or a joke.
- Improved interface.
Follow us on Twitter, where, first you ll find all our news in English, and, second, we publish there funny mini poems: http://twitter.com/apps_r
How often during the week you are writing the same message to parents that you are ok? The same message to girlfriend: "good morning"? Or to the the children: "How are you?" Or to friends: "playing billiards in the evening?". Some of it you surely write. And how long does it take to send one message? Go to the client, go to old message, and either make a copy of past post with a question about the meeting, or write it again. We offer an application for creating SMS templates. Create 3 or more standard messages. Place a widget on your desktop. Now you only need to click on the widget (which is named by the theme) and SMS will be sent.
Traditionally, our program is simple and ascetic and does not overload the CPU unnecessary graphics.
- The creation of any number of templates for standard sms (at least a hundred, even two hundred).
- The creation of the widgets on the desktop.
- Choice of sending the message: one touch or two touches.
- The sending of unnecessary temporary patterns in the archive.
- Hiding messages in the history of sms.
The interface is translated into the following languages: German, Russian, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Japanese, Hebrew, Afrikaans, Chinese, Hindi, Vietnamese, Ukrainian, Polish, Bengali, Korean, Norwegian, Romanian, Arabic, French, Croatian, Turkish, Czech, Italian, Hungarian, Swedish, Swahili, Indonesian, Thai.
If you find errors, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you set us a good rate, you are helping to develop our project, so that other users are guided by your assessment. A bad score hinders it. It is clear that if the application does not run on your phone or buggy, you start to get angry. But more effective to write to us about the problem than to put unsatisfactory.
· Complete Multimedia Support including but not limited to sending and receiving: Pictures, Videos, Audio, VCards, GIFs and YAATA supports MMS over WiFi for the carriers that need it!
· Delivery Reports for both sms and mms with the option to save delivery time.
· Group Chats
· Send Delay
· Scheduled Message Sending
· Converting sms to mms
· Blacklisting (Premium)
· Auto forward (Premium)
· Auto responder (Premium)
· Copy and Paste select text
· A plethora of options when tapping message bubble.
· Backup and restore settings
· Tons more to explore and to be added!!
· 3 Different desktop widget styles
· Pin contacts to FAB tab
· Quick compose from notification shade (3 favorite contacts)
· Favorite contacts will appear when composing new message.
· Long press attachment icon to insert pictures quickly.
· And more! If you come up with faster ways don’t hesitate share! ;)
· 3 quick reply styles
· Chat heads: Ability to view over lock screen! With a bunch of customizable and configurable options ( Some options for chat heads are premium)
· Pop up window: Again, the ability to view over lock screen with configurable options. (i.e. message limit, pop up size, close after sent and more)
· A simple Dialog window
· Custom Vibrations
· LED colors and ability to customize blink rate
· Repeat reminds for missed messages
· Changeable Swipe actions in notification shade
· Ability to set notifications for non-numeric address as well as unknown senders.
· Set up how you want to be notified when listening to music, in calls, when screen is on and more!!!
Customization for Individual Contacts
· Ringtones, custom vibrations, quick reply styles, LED color and blink rate, status bar icon and more.
· Look & Feel
· Bubble Color for sent and received, contact avatar and action bar color as well as text color and size can be changed for a specific conversation.
· Once again so much more for you to see for yourself!!
Look & Feel
· Light, Dark, Black, Card based and Random Palette (you have the ability to create your own color palette in advanced settings and/or reset colors)
· Create your own themes with customizable contact pictures (size, shape, color…), fonts (sizes, colors bold options), message bubbles (colors, styles, animation), action bar color and the ability to change background colors and conversation list colors are just some ways to personalize YAATA.
· Grouping threads by dates on conversation list (Today, Yesterday, Two Days ago…)
· Timestamp options
· Filter Option (search conversation by mms, send, received, dates, text and other ways.
· Alternating backgrounds to show different days
· Ability to enable or disable swipe actions in conversation list ( swipe to call, mute, archive, delete, reply create chat head)
· Ability to enable or disable the options to hide keyboard when scrolling, hide editor when scrolling, close keyboard after send, etc.
App Icon made by Corbin Crutchley
App description written by Jocelyn Prescott
Support G+ forum: