The Android Text Message Archiver solves these problems. Using TMA, you can package up your text messages and save them in several file formats so they easily can be moved to your computer. TMA also allows you to transmit your archive files off of your device via email, and, if you choose, will even erase texts from your device after they've been stored to a file.
Here's how it works:
- When you start TMA, the app will show you a list of the various text conversations you've had. Check on the ones you want to save, or Select All via the app's menu.
- Using the Options pick on TMA's menu, select the file format(s) you want to save your messages in. TMA can save messages in "flat" text (.TXT) files, in comma-delimited (.CSV) format so they can be easily loaded into a spreadsheet or database, or in Adobe Acrobat .PDF files. You can create more than one archive file type at a time if you like, and all the files you create will be compressed into a single .ZIP file when done. Then, choose the range of dates between which you want to save messages. Finally, select whether you want to email the archive files off your device, and if you want the selected messages deleted from your device once the archive is saved.
- Go back to the list of text conversations and select Save from the menu. The text messages you've selected will be written out to a file on your device's SD card (or in the device's memory, if the SD card can't be found or accessed), into a folder called "WPJCSLLC.TMA." If you've selected the "Email After Save" option, your email app will open, with the archive file already chosen as an attachment; all you need to do is type in the address you want to send the archive to, along with the message body, and send. If you've selected the "Delete After Save" option, that's taken care of in this step as well.
Finally, a couple of technical points:
- If you load a .CSV file created by TMA into Microsoft Excel, you'll notice a column in the spreadsheet called "dateNumeric." The values in this column represent the times/dates when the messages were sent in Greenwich Mean Time in Excel format; you can see this by selecting the column, and re-displaying the cells using one of Excel's date/time formats.
- TMA currently archives standard text messages without attachments (that is, what are referred to as "SMS messages"), but does not yet handle messages with attachments ("MMS messages"). We may include MMS message support in a future version of the program if feedback shows that users want and need it.
Enjoy the app, and let us know if you have any questions, problems, or ideas for additional features!
★ SMS from your Tablet, using your CURRENT ANDROID PHONE NUMBER
★ Instant Notifications on your tablet when SMS hits phone.
★ Set up in 30 seconds
★ 100% Free (no additional charge from what your Carrier charges - text free)
★ See who's calling your phone -- on your tablet
★ See your phone's battery level - on your tablet.
★ Send Picture Messages (MMS Messaging) from tablet. Backup MMS.
★ Messages stay synced w/ your phone's SMS
★ SMS Backup & Restore: Backup MMS & SMS & view from any device
** Note: you must also have an Android phone & install the MightyText app ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE FIRST, before using the tablet app. If you don't have that yet, please download and set up MightyText on your PHONE, from Google Play:
*NEW*: View your phone's photos and videos to MightyText Tablet App. Dead simple sharing of photos and videos taken on your phone. Easily save photos/videos to the tablet.
SMS Text Messaging from tablet, sync'd with your Android phone. To send text from tablet, install this Tablet texting app alongside the MightyText Android phone app.
Quick Reply SMS Popup Option: Incoming message can now show a popup which shows on top of your current app activitiy, and you can reply directly from the popup window. This is turned off by default, but can be enabled in settings.
Save Battery Life: Saves battery - you can send SMS & Send MMS from tablet. Your phone's screen is off (this saves phone battery!). Saving your screen is the ultimate battery saver. Live battery indicator & battery widget on tablet.
Phone Calls: See who is calling you, in real-time, on your tablet. Call Logs also stored to show history of missed calls & incoming calls & outgoing calls.
Dialer on Tablet: Live dialer so you can dial your contacts from the tablet (dialer tells your phone to initiate the call)
Backup SMS &MMS: We are a super backup alternative since we save SMS & mms. Think of it like Dropbox for your SMS.
Group Texting: You can now do group texts (reply-all) from the tablet app, if your Android phone supports Group texting and group mms and group messaging (requires your phone to be on Android 4.1+)
SMS Tracker: Track your SMS on tablet.
Text free (SMS) if you have unlimited texting. Text plus see who's calling!
Different from messsging apps such as messageme,viber,KakaoTalk, zlango, lango, WhatsApp, WeChat, Nimbuzz because we sync directly w the SMS inbox.
On tablet app, we aim to use a minimalistic text message UI. Works over WiFi/Mobile Data, or apps like FoxFi. Tested w/ the following apps: textgram, foxfi,texting pro. Compatible w/: Chomp SMS, Pansi, GoSMS
keywords: tablet sms sending ,sms tablet apps, group text, sms from tablet, mms tablet, picture message from tablet talk from tablet, mms picture messaging from tablet, tablet talk, tablet apps that send sms from tablet, sms from chrome extension, sms from crome, SMS backup and restore, imessage,mms backup & SMS, backup mms messaging, texting apps, texting from computer, text free, texting free, text messages from tablet, texting from tablet, remote desktop, sms tracking, remote sms, backup sms, contacts,text messages apps, save call logs, textgram, save text messages, save sms messages, save sms messages to cloud, texting,save text messages to cloud, low battery alerts, save battery , battery alerts on computer, battery saver, sms tracker agent, sms dropbox, sms apps, colornote, hide text messages, texting apps, text pictures, ubersocial, sms popup, iphone messaging, imessage for android, text from tablet
Text from your computer and tablet - just like on your smartphone! EndlessJabber is synced with your phone and uses your current Android phone number.
After installing EndlessJabber on your Android device you can start to text from your computer and web browser at https://www.EndlessJabber.com/web
EndlessJabber uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your Android phone.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH ENDLESSJABBER
1) Install this Android app on your phone
2) Go to https://www.EndlessJabber.com/web on your computer or tablet, sync your phone with your browser and send your first text message.
ENDLESSJABBER APP FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE:
* Send & Receive SMS from any browser
* Instant notifications when SMS is received
* Synchronize read status
* Text inconspicuously without your phone (perfect when in a meeting and taking notes on a laptop/tablet)
* Check battery level & whether or not phone is charging
* SMS text messaging from your computer or tablet
* Receive SMS text messages directly in the browser
* Sync SMS and MMS between your Android phone, tablet and on your computer
* Group Chat
* Remote SMS: Text online via your mobile carrier (no additional charge from what your carrier charges)
* Automatic SMS and MMS back-up to the cloud
* Backup SMS & MMS: Archive SMS and MMS
* Multimedia messages: Sending pictures messages and messages with files
* Desktop notifications: Instant notifications on computer and tablet for new SMS text messages
*NOTE* - EndlessJabber sends SMS/MMS messages via your phone; your carrier fees for messaging still apply.
keywords: SMS backup and restore, imessage,mms backup & SMS, backup mms messaging, texting apps, texting from computer, text free, texting free, text messages from tablet, texting from tablet, remote desktop, sms tracking, remote sms, backup sms, contacts,text messages apps,save call logs, textgram, save text messages, save sms messages, emoji, save sms messages to cloud, texting,save text messages to cloud, low battery alerts, save battery , battery alerts on computer, battery saver, sms tracker agent, sms dropbox, sms popup, sms apps, colornote, hide text messages,texting apps, text pictures, ubersocial, sms popup, iphone messaging, imessage for android, text messaging, group messaging, SMS backup, text messaging, computer sms, computer texts, texting apps, sms app, texting from computer, text from pc, text from computer, sms from browser, browser sms, text free, remote desktop, dashclock sms notifications, imessage, remote sms, backup sms, backup mms, sms backup and restore, mightytext, browser texting, browser sms, desktop sms, save text messages to cloud, text from tablet, send sms via computer, dialer on tablet, dialer on computer, dial contacts from tablet, call from tablet, call from computer, call logs, SMS & MMS archive
Message Center Plus is an extremely customizable Widget for displaying Notification Alerts. It supports Missed Calls, EMail (via K9), GMail (via K9), Missed Text Messages (SMS Messages), and upcoming Calendar Appointments! If your using Android 4.2 or higher you can also add this Widget to your Lockscreen!
Several icon themes are included, but you can also make use of any existing Application Icons as well, or even Contact Photos of who sent you that Text Message or Called You!
Choose your colors, background, and which notifications you want. You can even use Filters!
Please Contact me with any issues or suggestions you may have, and please try the free Message Center Widget also in the market before buying to ensure this is what your looking for. The free version only includes the "Classic" Widget Style.
NOTE: For GMail notifications you either have to use a version of GMail prior to 2.3.5 OR use K9/Kaiten for notifications - this is explained in the Help part of the Widgets configuration. You can also email me if you have any questions on this.
To force a refresh of unread count you can double tap on the widget. Note if your phone is busy doing other options it may take a bit to register the click nothing I can do about that.
This has been tested on 2.1 - 4.0 on Acer Liquid E, Droid X, Samsung Galaxy S, Asus Transformer and other devices.
I cannot respond to comments posted below, if you have issues PLEASE send me an email or contact me on Twitter @CS_Studio.
Actively working on implementing additional suggestions, if you have more feel free to submit them!
(After installed, you will have the same experience as before like GO Chat)
1. To use the plugin for Free Message, please update your GO SMS Pro to version v5.0 or above.
2. Sign in your account of GO SMS.
3. Find GO button on the right top of conversation, click to make it lighted and you can send free message to the person.
Recommend your friends to install GO SMS Pro and Free Message plugin, it will be the best thing of unlimited chat among your friends.
Dear user. The GO SMS Pro is to heavy now. So we need to separate it form the GO SMS Pro. We will make it more light to use. And the experience will be better.Thanks for your support!!
1) Fake incoming + outgoing text messages
2) Fake backdated (past date) messages
3) You can choose to mark the fake message as read
4) You can even mark the fake message as unsent due to error. This is extremely useful, for example, when you forget someone's birthday... :)
5) Schedule up to 4 fake messages (or 50 in the full version) to popup at boring meetings or any other unwanted commitments.
The fake message will have an absolutely 100% genuine look & feel, including the status bar notification which when clicked, takes you right to the message itself!
This app is great to help you avoid awkward situations:
1) Bad date? Fake your way out of it!
2) Boring meeting? Schedule & fake your way out of it!
3) Forgot a birthday? Add a backdated sent text message and fake your way out of it!
4) Want to run away early from work? Fake your way home early!
5) Want to look popular? Schedule numerous text messages to get heads turn.
This is the lite version of our SMS faker and is ad-supported and has a few less features. To remove the ads and get more features, buy the full version (click on the topmost button in the app).
If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact our support at
We hope you enjoy this incredible app. If you do, please be kind and leave us a nice review.
Visit our facebook page:
DISCLAIMER: This app is intended for fun use only. We will not be responsible for any damages or criminal use of this app.
Only one widget in 3x4 size includes call Log history, contacts and dial pad.
This widget provides all functions regards to calling such as look up call history, search addresses, dialing and etc.
* Free version has limited functionality.
WidgetPhone provides the two types of widgets.
1.Black, White (3X4 size)
- Optimum & Style
- Provides all the features in minimal space.
- Provide effective UI.
2.Silver (4X4 size)
- Easy & easy
- The large size of the text and icon configuration.
- User Interface for the elderly.
WidgetPhone of the three tabs:
1. Call Log
ㅡ Call type, name, date display
ㅡ quick sms, call button
ㅡ page up, down button(newest, older)
ㅡ name, number display
ㅡ favorite, page up, down button
ㅡ number key, sms, call button
Remind your husband to deposit that check after work! Ask your wife to pick up some eggs after Billy's soccer practice! You won't have to remember, just schedule it with Text Message Scheduler.
Text message scheduler will allow you to send a text message in the future when ever you want. 1 hour from now a few weeks from now, 10 years from now, TextMessageScheduler doesn't care!
Text Message Scheduler is so easy to use too.
A new way to share your text and multimedia messages with the world!
With SMS Share you can share your sms and mms using facebook, twitter, email, whatsapp, and every other sharing method your phone provide.
Sharing can be just a simple text or a beautiful self customized image.
So, What can you do with SMS Share:
1. Share your text and multimedia messages.
2. Backup your messages - just send your messages to your email.
3. Print your sms and mms! - Send to your email and print or download an app that directly prints from the phone (most printer providers have them)
Read the messages.
Get contacts info for each message.
Advertise through mopub
The world has moved into a completely technological state where a constant flow of information is not only needed but also a part of our daily lives. This has posed a safety threat to our tech-savvy society. According to the United States government, 20% of injury crashes in 2009 involved distracted driving. A driver using a cell phone while simultaneously driving has the delayed reaction equivalent to a blood alcohol concentration of .08.
This tool will allow people to set and forget. The application is a low footprint application and will allow the user to focus while operating a motor vehicle. Take advantage of technology to potentially help save lives!
This application is currently in BETA. NEW FEATURES ARE COMING SOON. UPDATES COMING! Please email all issues to email@example.com so we can help make this a better experience for all.
Created with Channing Huang and James Ting
More from developer
-automatically saves/loads messages
-add custom replys to individual people
-add numbers/contacts to be ignored by the app.
-change message in autoreply mode
-reads messages out load, in voice mode
-option to prevent replying to the same number more then once in a row
-connect to blue tooth device IN autoreply mode (must be set up)
-easily view location with your default map application
-quickly call the last person to sent you an SMS message
-Choose from many pre-set replys, or create your own custom reply message
-option to automatically start the app in autoreply mode, for quick use
*Saving custom reply messages for later use currently does not work, and will be fixed soon!
**Sizing issues on high res. screens running gingerbread is a known issue, and I am working to fix this. Please let me know if you are experiencing this on your phone.
WHY THE PERMISSIONS ARE NEEDED:
Your location: the app lets you launch your location using your fav map app, plus monitors your speed to detect weather your driving or not, currently useless (And disabled so it doesnt waist battery) but will be used in planned features.
Your messages (sms): Should be self explanatory, sms messages are ONLY saved locally, nothing is sent to any servers or anything, its all kept safe on your phone.
Network communications: The app allows you to connect to bluetooth devises while in autoreply mode, making it easy to connect a wireless head set for calls.
Your personal information: The app can get your contacts, create a list to make it easier to add numbers to custom, or ignore lists.
Storage: The app saves your reply messages to the phone.
services that cost you money: The app replys to sms messages (you probably guessed that) and allows you to easily make calls while in autoreply mode.
Phone calls: (read phone state) This just lets the app know when you get a message, or incoming call.
Want to see something added to the app? Please let me know!
NOW FREE! :)
***Thanks to Barry 'Sinco Mai' Mckenzie for the App's ICON.