@HOME is different: it does not re-send and utilize any information from your device.
@HOME is a flexible interface to organize home and small office contact information in one place. It is available currently for Android, the further versions will be available also for PC and other smartphones.
• To link and manage the existing cell phone contacts
• To link Video, Images, and Voice notes to @HOME contacts.
• To efficiently resolve cell phones’ address book backup problem while keeping it private
• To backup cell phone multimedia
• To speed up the dial
• Build your own categories
• Move your @HOME password protected contacts between Android devices
• Password protection of categories and backups
• Relate files, images, dates, locations to @HOME contacts
• Multiple language support
• Birthdays and other dates reminders
• Quick call, message, e-mail, g-mail to a group
• Link cell phone address book, Gmail and e-mail contacts to @HOME contacts
• Quick search inside multiple source contacts
• Linking addresses to their positions on the maps as Google and Waze
• Back up @HOME contacts to encrypted files
★ Coming soon:
• Customizable interface and categories (new templates)
• Hide and protect categories for convenient display
• Link to Facebook, Skype, What’s Up contacts and information
• Import and export to major cell phones’ address books
• Keeping it safe: Full data encryption
• iPhone, iPod, Windows coverage and backup
• Access everywhere (cloud storage)
We do not collect or sell any information.
The application uses the following permissions:
READ_PHONE_STATE - to determine if the device is a phone and display dialing options.
READ_CONTACTS - to allow relating native android contacts to app records.
GET_ACCOUNTS - for native contact filtering
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for making backups
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for reading backups
1.0.10 Added an option to send sms/email to multiple contacts (from contact-template categories) - using long-tap on category to send to all, or from inside as selection.
Fixed password issues on 4.2+ devices,
Date can be sent to calendar as event (birthdays, expiration dates, etc).
1.0.9. Automatic record sorting in categories added.
1.0.8. Import native Android contacts to categories using contact template: friends, family, work,...
Relate your contacts or copy them to @home!
1.0.7. Hungarian and French Interface languages added.
1.0.6 Added: Application password, Encrypted backups, Category locking (use settings to set a password to use it all). Fixed location/file sharing.
1.0.3 Korean Interface language added.
We will be glad to hear from you!
For your feedback, questions, suggestions please e-mail us at:
© At Home Applications