This top-rated app (4.5+) has been specifically designed with road biking in mind, incorporating every feature a leisure rider or professional racer desires. This app is 100% cycle focused to give riders the ultimate GPS tracking and data measurement tool for any cycling activity – from a bicycle tour in the park with the kids, to training for your first road race, to an intense stage of the Tour de France! You can now enjoy and analyze your bicycle ride, tour, or trek in a completely new way.
DURING YOUR RIDE:
* Live GPS tracking of critical performance metrics – calories, distance, time, speed, altitude, pace
* Ride thousands of biking routes, using Route Search (available in-app and on www.runtastic.com)
* Mapping (Google maps) – detailed live map features
* Colored traces (track cycle pace, speed, grade, elevation, heart rate)
* Current rate of climb, ratio of gained or lost altitude in meters per minute
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Dashboard configuration – displays preferred biking statistics
* Automatic pause detection during your trek
* Weather data
* LIVE Tracking – real time tracking of your cycle position to share with friends
* Voice feedback of critical velo metrics, motivational messages available in numerous languages
* Various Runtastic heart rate monitors
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones + accessories
* Runtastic Sports Armband + accessories
AFTER YOUR RIDE:
* Full bicycle training history – graphics, data charts, training progress
- Historic mapping of every trek
- Google maps integration – historic mapping of cycle routes
- Open Street Map integration
- Offline maps – download international maps for overseas biking
* Key metric analysis – altitude, grade, cadence, heart rate, distance, pace
* Detailed post-tour data on time rode uphill, downhill, and flat
* Share your cycle route and accomplishments on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and via e-mail
Users are encouraged to save all cycle tours on www.runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you'll get further bicycle data analysis, velo coaching, and encouraging comparisons to friends! All these app benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your race training or overall health and fitness goals. Tour de France, here you come!
Download the Road Bike PRO app now!
Want to join the Runtastic conversation? Find us here:
Palabras claves: bicicleta, ciclismo, ruta, mapa, cadencia, excursión, velo, tour, app, intervalo, ritmo cardíaco, de france, ciclistas, cicloturismo, biking, circuito, volta, vuelta
The creators of the widely popular Diet Assistant – Weight Loss application bring you this awesome fitness trainer app. Sit Ups – Fitness Trainer will get you to do 50, 100, 200 sit ups in a row!
Take giant leaps on your quest towards your perfect body with Sit Ups – Fitness Trainer. Simply tap in your target sit ups and sit back and allow Sit Ups – Fitness Trainer to present you with a brilliant training plan that will boost your strength and health.
• Getting you to do more sit ups with a personalised training plan
• Automatically adjusts your training plan depending on your progress
• Recommended resting time after a training session
• Innovative workout reminders
• Set your goals
• Progress chart
• Works as your personal fitness trainer
• Intuitive UI
• A lot more to come!
• "Workout excellence! Must have app if fitness is important to you"
• "My stomach hurt but I like it"
• "On target to get a 6 pack with Sit Ups - Fitness Trainer"
* Train with us and see how you improve your sit up technique! We also recommend to train 3 to 5 days a week and please do not over work your training plan. Please let us know your feedback!
• ABS FLOOR CRUNCHES
Abs floor crunches, or sit-ups, work the upper and lower abdominal muscles. This exercise begins with you lying on your back on the floor with legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Place your hands behind your neck for support only, do not pull on the neck during the exercise. Curl your body up, suing the abdominal muscles to pull your shoulders off the floor.
• ABS CRUNCHES WITH EXERCISE BALL
Begin by rolling down the exercise ball until the small of your back is touching the ball. Your legs should be shoulder width apart. Place your head and neck on to the ball and cross your arms over your chest. You should be lying comfortably on the ball in a table top position. Use your abdominal muscles to curl your spine up in to the crunch position.
• TORSO TWISTING SIT UPS
The side abdominal muscles, can be isolated using the torso twisting sit-up. Begin in a seated position with your arms at your sides for support. Your knees should be bent. Slowly twist your torso to one side, keeping your chest facing forward. Bend and straighten your legs, pulling your knees toward the side of your body.
• BICYCLE CRUNCHES
The bicycle crunch is an abs exercise that works both the upper and lower abdominal muscles as well as the side abdominal muscles. Begin by lying on your back with your legs raised and knees bent to 90 degrees. Place your hands behind your neck or ears for support. Begin slowly moving your legs back and forth as if you are riding a bicycle. At the same time, crunch upward, lifting one shoulder blade off of the floor.
keywords: fitness trainer, gym, fitness pal, health, fit, situps, sit-ups workout, exercise, training, body.
More from developer
We also give information about other Florentine Museums like Galleria, Boboli, Argenti, Stibbert and so on.
Uffizi.com allow you to book Uffizi tickets, and othe Florentine Museums, without queue for your Android Phone!