Whether you’re a developer looking for a sensor analysis tool or an everyday user looking to play around with the world of sensors, try this app and you’ll find a use of your own for it.
Sensor data comes from a range of on-board sensors including Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Light Sensor, Magnetic Sensor, Barometer and Proximity Sensor. Support for more sensors will be added soon, any specific requests are welcome.
Visit the website androidtriangles.com/sensograph for help, more information or to request a feature.
* Control and manage dataplicity-enabled IoT devices;
* Get device alerts sent directly to your phone;
* See all your GPS-enabled devices on a map;
* Find devices nearest to you;
* View pictures, videos and data messages sent from your devices in your data timeline;
* View charts and device data output.
Please note you will need a dataplicity-enabled device such as HyDip (http://hydip.com/) to make use of this app.
For more information, visit http://dataplicity.com/
When connected, BlueLoupe will display RSSI as a direct value as well as an average over the last 10 readings. The RSSI values are updated approximately every 200ms.
The scan interval can be set in the settings menu.
Firmasøk gjøres i første felt, orgnr. søk i andre. Applikasjonen søker så mot brreg.no og laster inn websiden deres.
Gjør du flere søk kan du bla frem og tilbake mellom søkene.
Er det noe som ikke fungerer etc. så send meg en mail så skal jeg se på det.