RoboApp is a free Android App for Robotics Education, where you can find hundreds of free/high-quality Courses, Guides, Activities, Lessons and Ebooks for different Educational and Commercial Robotics platforms and Software. There are three main ways to use RoboApp:
1. Joining an Individual Course
Anyone can easily join any of our free Individual Courses on RoboApp, by filling the course signup form and within a few seconds you will receive your Login passcodes and QR Login Codes via email, which will give you access to the following:
Course Student Zone: The student Zone is a topic by topic interactive presentation including Quizzes, Video Tutorials and Exercises, which will guide you throughout the course, in addition to the course support feature, where the course participants can discuss the course topics with our team or ask anything concerning the course contents.
Download Zone: A Download page, where RoboApp course participant can access and download all the needed course resources including, Course Books, Lesson Plans, Handouts, Extra Sheets, Login QR Codes, Additional Presentations and other useful resources.
In addition to the Individual Courses, RoboApp also includes exclusive mini-courses, which participants can access any time without logging in, Mini-Courses also contain a student zone and an open Ebook.
2. Hosting Classroom Courses (For Teachers)
Hundreds of schools and Educational Institutions from all over the world host and organise Robots Got Talents Free Classroom Courses, which you can now also access from RoboApp using the Login Passcodes or by scanning the QR Codes provided by Robots Got Talents.
Student Zone: A topic by topic Interactive Presentation available for all courses, used by the course participants/students to guide them throughout the course and asset the teachers in the teaching process including guides, activities, video tutorials and Quizzes.
Teacher Zone: A Download webpage including all the material needed by the teachers in their course, all the Teacher Zones contains a Course Book, Additional Presentations, Online/Printable Quizzes, Advertising Material, Lesson plan, Teacher Guide, and certificate templates.
Please note that all Classroom Courses are currently supported by RoboApp, for organizations already registered in a course, the Login Qr Codes will be available in the course teacher zone.
3. Open Learning
With the enormous number of Activities, Guides, Lessons and Tutorials available in the Activities Zone for different Robotics Platforms you can learn everything about a certain robotics set or Software without signing or logging into any courses, which is also awesome for experienced users who want to revise a certain topic. RoboApp also includes all Robots Got Talents Ebooks available for free even if you are not registered to any course, which is a great way for further learning.
• Ad-Free: RoboApp Does not include any Ads
• Simple & Modern UI: RoboApp has a basic/modern UI, which could easily be used by anyone.
• Everything is FREE: RoboApp does not include any paid or premium features/ content, Everything is 100% Free.
• High-Quality Educational Content: RoboApp Courses, Guides, Activities and Lessons are created by Robots Got Talents (RGT), which is one of the world's best Robotics Educational Platforms.
• Course Participation Certificates: After finishing any of RoboApp's Individual/ Classroom courses, you will automatically get a free course participation certificate from RGT team.
• Regularly Updated Content: All the content in RoboApp is regularly updated and modified to improve the learning experience for students and the schooling experience for teachers.
More About RoboApp:
Robots Got Talents & RoboApp are neither affiliated with nor endorsed by any of the organizations having courses in RoboApp. All Resources could be found in RGT sources page