ABG interpreter- triple acid base (including anion gap), PaO2/FiO2 ratio
APACHE 2 Score
BODE index calculation
PORT score (pneumonia severity index / PSI)
tidal volume calculations by ideal body weight
TNM staging for lung cancer
Oxygen content and O2 extraction calculations.
Wells score for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
serum and urine osmolarity
free water clearance and deficit
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
GFR estimates using Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD eGFR
Glasgow Coma Scale
Body Mass Index (BMI calculator)
Ideal body weight calculations using ARDSNET and reverse BMI
TIMI for NSTEMI
Corrected reticulocyte count
absolute neutrophil count (ANC)
Corrected sodium (for glucose)
Rockall score for GI bleed
TPN calculations and total caloric intake by parts
fluid requirements to correct hyponatremia or hypernatremia
Predicted improvement in INR with FFP
PFT (spirometry, DLCO and lung volumes) Normal values
Cardiac output by fick
steroid unit conversion
General Unit conversion such as kilogram to pounds (weight), distance and volume
due date by LMP (last menstrual period) and by date of conception - pregnancy wheel/timeline
Narcotic analgesic dose conversion for different opioids and dosing intervals
QTc and short QT interval calculations
Maddrey's Discriminant Function
CIWA for alcohol withdrawal
Conventional to SI unit conversion for select agents
Ranson's Criteria for Gallstone pancreatitis
This is for medical students, internal medicine residents, respiratory therapists, nurses and doctors working in the pulmonary field.
This has not been clinically verified at this time and is better suited for academic purposes than clinical practice.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from pneumonia
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of pneumonia and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for pneumonia
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from pneumonia in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains pneumonia diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
The Sepsis app by ESCAVO contains clinical information and tools used in the diagnosis and management of sepsis and septic shock. Sepsis is a serious systemic infection that affects over 750,000 patients and kills over 200,000 people every year in the US, at an annual cost estimated to exceed 16 billion dollars. This app is intended for use by physicians and other healthcare professionals who manage critically ill patients.
In sepsis, time is of the essence. Successful treatment hinges on prompt recognition of symptoms, antibiotic administration, and hemodynamic stabilization. Lack of appropriate sepsis management knowledge at the bedside can lead to delayed symptom recognition, serious complications, medical errors, increased treatment costs, and avoidable morbidity and mortality. For this reason, we created this app to provide busy healthcare workers with essential management information based on the latest practice guidelines in a format that is easily accessible at the point of care.
The Sepsis app has been developed on the ESCAVO mobile publishing platform, a platform created specifically for mobile publishing of scientific and medical content. The ESCAVO platform has an intuitive user interface designed for efficient navigation and optimized for mobile devices. The platform features unobtrusive pop-ups that contain secondary details on primary topics, drug administration information, and full references. An indexed search function lets users rapidly locate needed content, and a bookmarking function allows users to save sections of special interest for fast access on subsequent use. Clinical calculators are also supported.
Content updates will be performed periodically and automatically when network access is available, and are free of charge.
Clinical topics covered in the Sepsis app include the following:
- Epidemiology, risk factors and pathophysiology of the systemic inflammatory response (SIRS), sepsis and septic shock
- Definitions and diagnostic criteria of SIRS and sepsis, common differentials and etiology, guidelines on obtaining a focused H&P, and appropriate workups
- Extensive coverage of common causes for sepsis including hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP), ventilator-acquired pneumonia (VAP) and intra-abdominal infections
- Early goal-directed therapy, the STOP sepsis bundle, hemodynamic management, adjunctive therapies, the mechanical ventilation of sepsis-induced ARDS, and other essential management guidelines from the Surviving Sepsis Campaign (SSC 2012) and the American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- Antibiotic therapy including specific guidelines for the treatment of HAP from ATS and the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
- Information on the diagnosis and management of pediatric and neonatal sepsis including the management of pediatric fever, important differences from management of sepsis in adults, management of sepsis-induced persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn (PPHN), empiric antibiotic treatment recommendations for GBS infections, interventions in pediatric septic shock, and other pediatric-specific information
- Important calculators including APACHE II, Multiple Organ Dysfunction Score (MODS), the Simplified Acute Physiology Score (SAPS) II, the Sequential Organ Failure Assessment (SOFA) score, the Clinical Pulmonary Infection (CPI) score, the Inferior Vena Cava Collapsibility Index, and others
- Drug administration information for the management of sepsis and septic shock including antibacterial and antifungal antibiotics, adrenergic and other vasoactive agents, corticosteroids and diuretics
- Sepsis Clinical Guide is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap
- The Russian Sepsis Forum (sepsisforum.ru)
- The ED Trauma Critical Care Blog (edtcc.com)
Easy to use, offline and instant results for all calculations even during your practice.
This is an free application for all medical personal followed by the Pediatriconcall page relating to http://www.pediatriconcall.com/fordoctor/pedcalc/calcmain.aspx
Calculators included are categorized as follows:
» Head Circumference
» Predict Height
» Mid Parental Height
» Body Surface Area (BSA)
» Body Mass Index (BMI)
» Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
» Conversion of Temperature Celsius to Fahrenheit
» Conversion of Weight From Pound to Kg
» Conversion of cm to inches
» Serum Osmolality
» Bicarbonate & Base Excess
» Fractional Excretion Of Sodium
» Creatinine Clearance
» Creatinine Clearance (Schwartz Formula)
» Normal Values Of GFR
» Anion Gap
» APGAR Score
» Ovulation Date
» Pregnancy Due Date
» Conception Date
Blood Pressure Calculator
» Blood Pressure
Blood Group Detection
» Find Your Blood Group
» Alveolar arterial Gradient (A-a gradient)
» ET Size
» Normal Respiratory Rate
» Predicted Mean Peak Respiratory Flow Rates
» Corrected QTc
» Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
» Burns Fluid Requirement
Drug Dose Calculators
» Emergency Drug Formula
Diarrhea Solution Calculators
» Diarrhea Solution
» IV Rates
Blood Reference Values
» WBC Count
» Coagulation Profile
» Blood Indices
» Immunoglobulin IgG Subclass Levels
» Immunoglobulin Reference Values
» Serum Complement Reference Values
» Lymphocyte Reference Values
» Corrected CSF WBC Count for RBC`s
» Corrected Reticulocyte Count
Endocrine and Antibody Tests
» Thyroid Function Test
» Antibodies & Their Associated Diseases
» Drugs Interaction Checker
*Supports API levels 8 & above (Android 2.2 and above)
- Totalmente grátis e SEM PROPAGANDAS!
- Totalmente offline (não utiliza a internet)!
- Interface limpa e agradável, instale e surpreenda-se!
- Histórico de busca
- Doenças importantes
- Navegação por Capítulos, Grupos, Categorias e Subcategorias
- Pode ser movido para o cartão SD
- Busca inteligente, ignorando acentuações e maiúsculas
Medicina, Enfermagem, CID, CID10, CID 10, CID-10, Doenças.
• Edited RN this app is known for its practical interventions and some rationales.
• Updates from clinical experts ensure the most current, accurate, and relevant content.
• Consistent format for each care plan allows fast look-up and printing of Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, and Assessments, Interventions, and Rationales.
• Outcome criteria with specific timelines help you set goals for nursing outcomes and provide efficient, quality care.
• I taxonomy updates keep you current with I diagnoses.
• Updated content covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
• I nursing diagnoses include adult failure to thrive, chronic confusion, risk for shock, interrupted breastfeeding, and impaired environmental interpretation syndrome.
Your 5-star ratings will enable this app to remain available on the Google Play.
Care plans included:
Impaired respiratory function
ineffective breathing pattern
ineffective airway clearance
impaired gas exchange
Risk for fluid volume deficit
Altered nutrition: less than body requirements
Altered comfort: chills and excessive diaphoresis
Risk for infection: extrapulmonary (e.g. bacteremia, pericarditis, endocarditis, meningitis, septic arthritis) and/or superinfection (e.g. candidiasis)
Knowledge deficit, Ineffective management of therapeutic regimen, or Altered health maintenance
This app is the ACC’s mobile home for clinical guideline content and tools for clinicians caring for patients with cardiovascular disease. Current guidelines in the App include:
• Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
• Cardiovascular Risk (CV Risk)
• Cholesterol (Chol)
• Heart Failure (HF)
• Lifestyle (Lstyle)
• Valvular Heart Disease (VHD)
Stay tuned for ongoing updates, more guideline content, and tools.
Send feedback to the ACC directly from the App Information page or post a review in the App Store. Help us find new and better ways to deliver guideline content to clinicians.
Apgar Score (with 5 minutes’ notice); Test of Silverman; Capurro Method and The New Ballard Score to determine the gestational age; and Scales to assess the following: pain, breathing pattern, coma, risk of ulcers, and more.
All scores can notify the result.
Languages: English / French / Spanish / Portuguese
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
DISCLAIMER: Although this app has been tested, it was made for educational purposes and is not intended for making critical clinical decisions. As such, all calculations should be confirmed before use. This app's developer makes no claims of the accuracy of the information contained herein.
This application contains information relating to the interpretation of the electrocardiogram (ECG): criteria of hypertrophy, blocks and hemiblocks, evaluation of waves and intervals, criteria for acute myocardial infarction, among many other functions.
This program is essential to any doctor or person related to the health.
This program contains complete information for Diabetes Medical confrontation.
Topics include epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, complications, etc.
This application is essential for all physician and people related to medical and health field.
Its aim is to deliver information on the management of cardiovascular risk before noncardiac surgery.
There is also a practical protocol to assess whether a patient requires cardiac evaluation before noncardiac surgery.
This program is essential for all health professional that you place your performance in Chile.
Contiene información diagnóstica, calsificaciones y herramientar para estimación de la velocidad de filtración glomerular.
Además incorpora una herramienta para estimar creatinina plasmática basal según velocidad de filtración glomerular teórica de 75 ml/min. Este valor es fundamental para la evaluación de la falla renal aguda.
Con un valor basal teórico podrá diagnonsticar y clasificar pacientes con falla renal aguda.
AKI es un programa imprescindible para todo todo profesional y estudiante asociado a la salud.