ABG interpreter- triple acid base (including anion gap), PaO2/FiO2 ratio
APACHE 2 Score
BODE index calculation
PORT score (pneumonia severity index / PSI)
tidal volume calculations by ideal body weight
TNM staging for lung cancer
Oxygen content and O2 extraction calculations.
Wells score for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
serum and urine osmolarity
free water clearance and deficit
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
GFR estimates using Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD eGFR
Glasgow Coma Scale
Body Mass Index (BMI calculator)
Ideal body weight calculations using ARDSNET and reverse BMI
TIMI for NSTEMI
Corrected reticulocyte count
absolute neutrophil count (ANC)
Corrected sodium (for glucose)
Rockall score for GI bleed
TPN calculations and total caloric intake by parts
fluid requirements to correct hyponatremia or hypernatremia
Predicted improvement in INR with FFP
PFT (spirometry, DLCO and lung volumes) Normal values
Cardiac output by fick
steroid unit conversion
General Unit conversion such as kilogram to pounds (weight), distance and volume
due date by LMP (last menstrual period) and by date of conception - pregnancy wheel/timeline
Narcotic analgesic dose conversion for different opioids and dosing intervals
QTc and short QT interval calculations
Maddrey's Discriminant Function
CIWA for alcohol withdrawal
Conventional to SI unit conversion for select agents
Ranson's Criteria for Gallstone pancreatitis
This is for medical students, internal medicine residents, respiratory therapists, nurses and doctors working in the pulmonary field.
This has not been clinically verified at this time and is better suited for academic purposes than clinical practice.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from pneumonia
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of pneumonia and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for pneumonia
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from pneumonia in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains pneumonia diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
- Calc SAPS 3 Score and probability of death.
- Screen for every Box. With dropdown menus.
- Screen with section points for easy result checking.
- Settings screen for bilirubin units, creatinine units an geographic area. Press menu key in your phone.
Totally free. No ads.
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
- CHA2DS2-Vasc + HAS-BLED for warfarin prescribing
- Alveolar-Arterial Gradient
- Wells' Score for PE and DVT
- Rockall and Blatchford Scores for UGI Bleeding
- An opioid converter (helps with conversion to modified release preparations and prn prescribing)
- Canada C-Spine Rules for imaging
- NICE 2014 Adult Head Injury rules for performing CT Head
New in 3rd update
- Interpretation of Hepatitis B serology
- Cockcroft-Gault equation for estimation of creatinine clearance
To be used as part of a clinical assessment of course...
This app calculates MELD score and provides the survival rate after 1 day, 7 days, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year and 2 years.
Chalasani N, Kahi C, et al. Letter to the Editor: Model for End-Stage Liver Disease (MELD) for predicting mortality in patients with acute variceal bleeding. Hepatology. 2002; 35: 1282-1284.
Kamath PS, Wiesner RH, et al. A model to predict survival in patients with end-stage liver disease. Hepatology. 2001; 33: 464-470.
Disclaimer: I am no lawyer so the bottom line is: This is not a diagnostic tool. There is enough information about each score to remind you how to use that score, but the app is not a learning tool. If you have never heard of the Glasgow Coma Scale, you are not ready to download this app. This app helps you quickly collect and store a variety of scores, it can act as a cheat sheet, it can help remind you about scores, but it ain’t gonna replace good clinical judgment!
The Score has 4 components with “4” as a maximal score for each item. The individual components are eye responses (eye opening and eye tracking), motor responses (responses to pain and following simple hand commands), brainstem reflexes (pupil, cornea, and cough reflexes), and respiration (breathing rhythm and respiratory drive in ventilated patients).
The proper support for devices with different screen sizes (including tablet PC) has been done.
The application is available in the following languages:
Any suggestions, inquiries, and requests for adding other languages are welcomed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Android-FOUR" mark in the subject line. Please, help us to make the application available in your own language.
• 10 Diagnósticos de Enfermería (NANDA), completos con sus definiciones, características definitorias y/o factores relacionados.
• 9 Resultados (NOC), completos con sus definiciones e indicadores.
• 11 Intervenciones (NIC), completos con sus definiciones y actividades.
• Las relaciones entre todos ellos.
Si desea obtener una versión más completa, puede optar por la versión PRO o STUDENTS.
Com esse aplicativo em mãos você tem a sua disposição um banco de extenso que inclui imagens de anatomia e de patologias do sistema digestório. Tudo isso em uma avançada plataforma, permitindo uma rápida consulta a qualquer momento, otimizando sua rotina diária e comunicação com pacientes.
Essencial para todos os médicos que trabalham em enfermarias e ambulatórios pelo SUS.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
O que você encontra no Procedimentos SUS?
- Acesso instantâneo a Tabela de Procedimentos, Medicamentos e OPM do SUS;
- Busca inteligente por qualquer parte do nome de um procedimento;
- Navegação por grupos, sub-grupos e formas de organização;
- Lista de Favoritos;
- Não necessita de acesso a internet, todos os dados estão no seu celular;
- Busca pelo código do procedimento;
- CID Principal e Secundário;
- Constantemente atualizado com os dados fornecidos pelo Ministério da Saúde.
This program contains complete information for Diabetes Medical confrontation.
Topics include epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, complications, etc.
This application is essential for all physician and people related to medical and health field.
This application contains information relating to the interpretation of the electrocardiogram (ECG): criteria of hypertrophy, blocks and hemiblocks, evaluation of waves and intervals, criteria for acute myocardial infarction, among many other functions.
This program is essential to any doctor or person related to the health.
Its aim is to deliver information on the management of cardiovascular risk before noncardiac surgery.
There is also a practical protocol to assess whether a patient requires cardiac evaluation before noncardiac surgery.
Contiene información diagnóstica, calsificaciones y herramientar para estimación de la velocidad de filtración glomerular.
Además incorpora una herramienta para estimar creatinina plasmática basal según velocidad de filtración glomerular teórica de 75 ml/min. Este valor es fundamental para la evaluación de la falla renal aguda.
Con un valor basal teórico podrá diagnonsticar y clasificar pacientes con falla renal aguda.
AKI es un programa imprescindible para todo todo profesional y estudiante asociado a la salud.
This program is essential for all health professional that you place your performance in Chile.