PUSH ALERT is a simple tool to monitor any changes that you want working on your favorite webpages Ebay, Amazon, Youtube,...
It uses the push notification system without consumption of your phone plan.
Create your own alerts and be notified automatically on your smartphone or tablet in one hour.
With PUSH ALERT, you will be notified as soon as such :
- The item you want to buy is available or the price has changed,
- A new object or a new property is sold on your favorite site (eBay, Amazon,...),
- A proposed new job has been published,
- A competitor out a novelty,
- The album, video or book your favorite artist just published on Youtube, Dailymotion, etc,
- The domain name of your future website has just been released,
- A new message has been posted on the blog that you follow ...
The possibilities are endless to be the first informed and do not miss the news and bargains!
To create your alert, nothing more simple:
- In the application, visit the web page to monitor,
- Go to "edit" mode,
- Click on the page to the target area (text, pictures, links, ...),
- Back by giving a name for your alert.
And that's all. You will be notified whenever the target area for your alert change.
You can also list your alerts, rename, delete, and modify the target area.
PUSH ALERT does not require or use any personal information.
No phone function is needed to create or receive your alerts on your Android smartphone or your tablet.
Feel free to give your opinion and comments to change the PUSH ALERT application.
And follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/Push_Alert
and Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pushalert
During installation PUSH ALERT, you will be asked to accept the following permissions:
- INTERNET : permission required for surfing the internet.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : permission required to verify that the device is connected to the network.
- GET_ACCOUNTS : permission required for old version of android ( < 4.04 ) to identify the google account that will receive the alerts.
- WAKE_LOCK : permission required to receive your alerts even when the device is in sleep.
- C2D_MESSAGE : permission required to receive a message identifier.
- C2dm.permission.RECEIVE : permission required to receive your alerts.
- READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS : permission required to offer suggestions for url.
- BILLING : permission required to remove advertising.
- VIBRATE : to phone vibration on alert reception
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : to modify ringtone notification
Basic and Premium accounts both work.
** Must have a Adobe Flash 10.1 Enabled mobile device **
** Must have Adobe Air installed on your mobile device **
if your phone supports it, grab Adobe Flash 10.1 from the Android Market.
All the US public holidays right at your fingertips.
Know them all - right on your mobile device.
Details include which public holiday it is and the date for both 2011 and 2012. Interact with the date.
Simply click on the holiday to view information about that particular public holiday.