The Pit Pal enables more consistent BBQ through the use of historical tracking of cooks and results taking into account common BBQ variables such as the temperature and duration of the cook, or the sauce/rub combination, or even the type of wood used or the weather at the time of the cook. Tracking these variables allows the pit master to look back at previous cooks and continue to cook and tweak variables until the perfect combination is hit. And then have the data to replicate that combination at any time.
This is a technique that teams on the BBQ competition circuit have been using for years only with a pen & paper or excel spreadsheets. The intent of The Pit Pal is to take this technique, leverage technology to improve on it, and help people with a passion for BBQ produce great food.
* Easy to use interface for entering your cook and food details.
* Quick notes for one-click entry of common events such as mopping, adding coal, adding wood, saucing, foiling, etc.
* Ability to track history for multiple foods during a cook.
* Add temperatures for your cook and track via easy to read charts and graphs.
* Easily export your cooks to Word, Excel, XML, or Text files for sharing, backup, or offline viewing.
* Cook & food notifications for time & temperature.
* Ability to add detailed notes to your cook stored in a cook archive.
* Rate your cooks so you can track the outcome for future reference.
* Take pictures of your end product direct from The Pit Pal which automatically store in cook archive.
*** Direct integration with the BBQ Guru CyberQ WIFI and STOKER WIFI ***
* View your smoker and food temperatures real time direct from you Android device.
* Track and graph your temperatures to see exactly what is happening on your cook.
* Direct access to the guru and stoker web console.
* Temperature notifications utilizing the internal device notification manager.
* FREE Backyard Edition – This is the baseline version. Does not include photos, charting, data export and other pro features. Max cook history of 5. Has a couple non-intrusive ads.
* FREE Competitor Edition – This is the promo version released to Brethren and BBQ Guru and Stoker BBQ customers prior to the official release. It includes all functionality (including photos, charting, etc) up to this release. Max cook history of 5. Has small non-intrusive ads. Will have access to some future enhancements with the ability to upgrade as needed.
* PAID Competitor Edition – This is the full blown version with all functionality, unlimited cook history, no advertising, and access to all future enhancements. It also helps support further development of The Pit Pal and funds future enhancements. We think the price is extremely reasonable considering it probably costs more to buy a pen & paper these days :)
-Tired of googling smoking cooking instructions?
-Want a BBQ Smoking Guide for instant access at all times?
With BBQ Smoking Guide, you can instantly calculate the total cook time by sliding the tab from left to right. The slider will indicate the weight of meat that you're planning on smoking. No more GUESSING how long you need to leave the meat smoking!!
Along with a calculator for 52 different meats and cuts including Ribs, Brisket, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, etc BBQ Smoking Guide also provides step by step instructions on how to cook each meat.
This application works with ALL Android devices including Tablets.
In this free app, you will receive:
- BBQ Tips and Tricks
Download this free app NOW and begin your journey to becoming a grill master!
Ever wonder how long you should BBQ your Steak Hamburger Chicken Breast or Seafood ?
Don't burn your burgers again on the BBQ.
This easy to use Timer lets you select your food and doneness, you click start and an alarm lets you know when to flip your food along with a countdown clock so you can see time remaining.
Lets you know what temperature the BBQ should be at and if it is direct or indirect heat on the BBQ.
Be a BBQ Grill MAster and serve great food.
For just $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 52+ occasions and 12,000+ items including this list and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
The app does NOT request for any permission and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed. Comes with FREE lifetime updates.
- Add new items
- Add new categories
- Thumb friendly check/uncheck option
- Hide checked items
- Unhide checked items
- Option to check all
- Option to uncheck all, so you can reuse the list again.
- Rearrange items
- Edit existing items (long press on any item for option to edit)
- Edit existing categories (long press on any category for option to edit)
- Delete existing items (long press on any item for option to delete)
- Delete existing categories (long press on any category for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with more than 360 items
* * * *
""What a diamond in the rough! ... I LIKE this app! It is loaded with recipes, cooking tips, new ideas, not to mention great feedback from other users on recipes, crockpots, techniques and so much more ... I've tried several recipes that are great. Honestly, I check in daily and can't wait to see where it goes from here. Thanks Slow Cooker Recipes!""
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get:
- Daily Slow Cooker Recipes
- Video Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Beef Recipes
- Pork Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chili Recipes
- Slow Cooker Shopping Reviews
- Save recipes to your Favorites
With this robust and enlightening Slow Cooker crockpot Recipes app, not only will you find hundreds of tasty slow cooker recipes, but you'll also find many recipes broken down into convenient categories according to they type of dish it is. Video recipes will show you exactly what to do, and "Daily Recipes" will give you brand new slow cooker recipes EVERY DAY!
We know how it is: planning and preparing dinner every night takes a lot of work. You want to make a nice meal for your family, but you don't have hours to spend in the kitchen. That's why recipes for a slow cooker have so many advantages:
- Easy preparation
- Save tons of time in the kitchen
- Clean up is a snap!
- Best of all - it tastes GREAT!
...and many more. Now you can save a lot of time and effort and make the meal your family deserves and that you have time for. Quick, yet flavorful, crockpot recipes are just a FREE download away!
Make sure to grab your FREE copy of the Slow Cooker Recipes app today!
Caractéristique de l'application :
- Meilleurs recettes de BBQ
- Recherche par mot clé
- Partager avec vos amis
- recettes organiser par catégories
à vos grill.
INCLUDED IN THE APP
GRILL GALLERY ACCESS for browsing the bells and whistles on all of Weber’s new and best-selling products including gas, charcoal, portable, and electric grills, plus smokers and accessories.
75+ WEBER RECIPES OF THE WEEK delivered to your device every Friday, complete with full-color photos, grocery lists, recipe notes, and sharing capabilities. You’ll have complete access to Weber classics that range from Beer Can Chicken to Cedar-Planked Salmon, and beyond.
PREP SCHOOL guides to lead you through grill setup essentials, knife skills, basic and advanced tools, plus food prep and doneness in text, photo, and video formats.
GRILL SKILLS companions with comprehensive video coverage on mastering favorites such as steak, ribs, salmon, turkey, and the at times elusive smoke cooking.
GROCERY LISTS that combine multiple recipes and let you check off ingredients for stress-free shopping.
FAVORITES to bookmark, sort, and organize your top Weber recipes into your own, personalized
SHARING FUNCTIONALITY for easy email sharing with the tap of your finger.
WEBER NATION, an all-new social space, aka, the hub of Weber love. Share your Weber stories and photos, view some from others, and watch as the Weber story is born through interactive, historical timelines and advertising campaigns.
Show off your new culinary talents and impress the people you love.
Recipes are presented as a series of small, easy list of step-by-step instructions for you to follow.
★ Kitchen Cat ★ Pepper Bbq Sauce Recipe.
A recipe from the KC Sauces collection.
For this recipe you will need:
✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ INGREDIENTS ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
2 : Dried Habaneros
2 : Chile De Arbol
2 : Poblano
2 : Chipotle
2 : Ancho Peppers
1 cn : (small) Tomato Paste
1/3 c : Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 ts : Cayenne Pepper
1/2 ts : Ground Cumin
1/2 ts : Turmeric
1/2 ts : Cardamom
1 3/4 c : Water
2 tb : Chipotle Sauce.
Salt and Pepper; to Taste
- The “Find” feature detects your location automatically using GPS and serves up basic information on the BBQ joints in your vicinity, wherever you are, from Texas to Timbuktu.
- “Texas Monthly’s List” delivers reviews of the TEXAS MONTHLY Top 50 BBQ Joints in Texas and the 20 Honorable Mentions, all of them sorted by rating.
- Hundreds more detailed up-to-date reviews of Texas BBQ joints are available within the app from TEXAS MONTHLY staff and exclusive content partners. User commenting is attached to all restaurants.
- All reviews and information are shareable through Facebook, Twitter, and email.
- Check-in and star rating features allow you to keep track of your BBQ trips and engage in friendly competition through the “Leaderboard.”
- Customize your profile with a photo. And watch as your BBQ eating bumps you to higher and higher levels of attainment. Are you a “Serious Enthusiast,” a “BBQ Fiend,” or a “Pit Pundit”? Let’s find out.
- The “Buzz” feature is your chance to peek inside the hive mind of BBQ junkies. This lets you see where everyone using the app is eating--and what they have to say about the brisket, ribs, or sausage. Who knows? You might get a great tip. This feature also enables discussion and debate between users.
- The Texas Monthly BBQ Finder is also web-based, so now you can waste hours of your workday arguing with other BBQ hounds about who has the best pork ribs in Dallas, then carry the same conversation out the door on your smartphone. Full functionality can be accessed through texasmonthly.com.
This is a red flashlight app that does NOT use the LED. It uses the phone's display to emit different shades of red (from bright red to dark maroon) to black (backlight only) to full white. The phone can lock into each color setting.
Perfect for astronomy, photography, and working in the dark.
Again: Does NOT use the LED as a flashlight. That's why this app is red and awesome.
One-Hand Flashlight can be operated easily with one hand. It's free of ads, locks, timers, images, switches, levers, back buttons, and anything else that could ruin your flashlighting experience. It does two things: it turns on and it turns off.
One-Hand Flashlight does NOT use the LED flash. It operates using your smartphone's display, which is just the right amount for navigating a dark house, lighting a small room, or operating a simple machine, like a lever, pulley, or inclined plane.