The Pit Pal enables more consistent BBQ through the use of historical tracking of cooks and results taking into account common BBQ variables such as the temperature and duration of the cook, or the sauce/rub combination, or even the type of wood used or the weather at the time of the cook. Tracking these variables allows the pit master to look back at previous cooks and continue to cook and tweak variables until the perfect combination is hit. And then have the data to replicate that combination at any time.
This is a technique that teams on the BBQ competition circuit have been using for years only with a pen & paper or excel spreadsheets. The intent of The Pit Pal is to take this technique, leverage technology to improve on it, and help people with a passion for BBQ produce great food.
* Easy to use interface for entering your cook and food details.
* Quick notes for one-click entry of common events such as mopping, adding coal, adding wood, saucing, foiling, etc.
* Ability to track history for multiple foods during a cook.
* Add temperatures for your cook and track via easy to read charts and graphs.
* Easily export your cooks to Word, Excel, XML, or Text files for sharing, backup, or offline viewing.
* Cook & food notifications for time & temperature.
* Ability to add detailed notes to your cook stored in a cook archive.
* Rate your cooks so you can track the outcome for future reference.
* Take pictures of your end product direct from The Pit Pal which automatically store in cook archive.
*** Direct integration with the BBQ Guru CyberQ WIFI and STOKER WIFI ***
* View your smoker and food temperatures real time direct from you Android device.
* Track and graph your temperatures to see exactly what is happening on your cook.
* Direct access to the guru and stoker web console.
* Temperature notifications utilizing the internal device notification manager.
* FREE Backyard Edition – This is the baseline version. Does not include photos, charting, data export and other pro features. Max cook history of 5. Has a couple non-intrusive ads.
* FREE Competitor Edition – This is the promo version released to Brethren and BBQ Guru and Stoker BBQ customers prior to the official release. It includes all functionality (including photos, charting, etc) up to this release. Max cook history of 5. Has small non-intrusive ads. Will have access to some future enhancements with the ability to upgrade as needed.
* PAID Competitor Edition – This is the full blown version with all functionality, unlimited cook history, no advertising, and access to all future enhancements. It also helps support further development of The Pit Pal and funds future enhancements. We think the price is extremely reasonable considering it probably costs more to buy a pen & paper these days :)
-Tired of googling smoking cooking instructions?
-Want a BBQ Smoking Guide for instant access at all times?
With BBQ Smoking Guide, you can instantly calculate the total cook time by sliding the tab from left to right. The slider will indicate the weight of meat that you're planning on smoking. No more GUESSING how long you need to leave the meat smoking!!
Along with a calculator for 52 different meats and cuts including Ribs, Brisket, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, etc BBQ Smoking Guide also provides step by step instructions on how to cook each meat.
This application works with ALL Android devices including Tablets.
- The “Find” feature detects your location automatically using GPS and serves up basic information on the BBQ joints in your vicinity, wherever you are, from Texas to Timbuktu.
- “Texas Monthly’s List” delivers reviews of the TEXAS MONTHLY Top 50 BBQ Joints in Texas and the 20 Honorable Mentions, all of them sorted by rating.
- Hundreds more detailed up-to-date reviews of Texas BBQ joints are available within the app from TEXAS MONTHLY staff and exclusive content partners. User commenting is attached to all restaurants.
- All reviews and information are shareable through Facebook, Twitter, and email.
- Check-in and star rating features allow you to keep track of your BBQ trips and engage in friendly competition through the “Leaderboard.”
- Customize your profile with a photo. And watch as your BBQ eating bumps you to higher and higher levels of attainment. Are you a “Serious Enthusiast,” a “BBQ Fiend,” or a “Pit Pundit”? Let’s find out.
- The “Buzz” feature is your chance to peek inside the hive mind of BBQ junkies. This lets you see where everyone using the app is eating--and what they have to say about the brisket, ribs, or sausage. Who knows? You might get a great tip. This feature also enables discussion and debate between users.
- The Texas Monthly BBQ Finder is also web-based, so now you can waste hours of your workday arguing with other BBQ hounds about who has the best pork ribs in Dallas, then carry the same conversation out the door on your smartphone. Full functionality can be accessed through texasmonthly.com.
Ever wonder how long you should BBQ your Steak Hamburger Chicken Breast or Seafood ?
Don't burn your burgers again on the BBQ.
This easy to use Timer lets you select your food and doneness, you click start and an alarm lets you know when to flip your food along with a countdown clock so you can see time remaining.
Lets you know what temperature the BBQ should be at and if it is direct or indirect heat on the BBQ.
Be a BBQ Grill MAster and serve great food.
Become a master of the grill - Throw a party and wow your guests with these simple yet delicious recipes, including barbecue sauces of all styles and flavors, and awesome BBQ techniques for chicken, steak, fish, and more! With a variety of entrees and styles, this collection of original BBQ recipes will satisfy every taste bud, and make you the hero of the tailgate!
- Easy to use UI and navigation
- Search recipes by ingredient/keyword
- Save and access your Favorite BBQ recipes
- Share recipes with friends and family for your next BBQ
- Offline Content - Enjoy anywhere, any time without a data connection!
Download this great BBQ recipe app today, and start grilling up some tasty goodness!
You can choose recipes you looking for. This app is for educational purpose. It is nice to you who want to study about cooking recipes from many countries.
We have helped many people to live healthier and discover the taste of real BBQ! This app gives you instructions to make all kinds of grilled foods and BBQ food from easy to difficult. from short time cooking to a long time cooking. Do you like BBQ roast chicken? grilled chicken or barbecue chicken? or any foods processed by roasting and backing?
If you do not know about how to cook barbecue well, you can try again with using this barbecue recipes app. In this recipes app you can find sauce barbecue recipes too. This application is very simple to use. In the Bottom of this application, there is a button to search for the name of the recipe. You can find the name of the recipes you wish to enter. eg barbecue ..., simple ...., chicken ..., BBQ ... and so on. Then you can select the recipe you want, eg: Barbecued Chicken. The page will be taken directly to the recipe how to cook with.
Voodoo BBQ & Grill Magic Rewards Mobile Loyalty Program
· Get 1 point each time you visit and spend $1.
· Earn different rewards as you earn more points!
· Login and join with Facebook to earn 5 free points.
· Share your thoughts and review your experience with your friends through social channels.
· Send your ideas and feedback to Voodoo BBQ & Grill.
· Get special news and offers.
Find a Voodoo BBQ
· Map view- Uses your phones GPS to find the closest Voodoo BBQ & Grill location.
Regelmäßig neue Rezepte, Tipps & Tricks rund um´s Grillen & Barbecue.
Warum Du diese App unbedingt brauchst:
- Schritt für Schritt bedilderte Rezepte
- Termine für Grillseminare
- Informationen über Grills, Smoker, Dutch Oven, Zubehör, Gewürze usw.
Timing and counting your cigarettes can help you smoke less, it is one of the coping strategies that you can use when dealing with cigarette addiction.
The left and center side of the widget shows how long has it been since your last smoke, in hours : minutes and days.
The number to the right shows how many cigarettes you've smoked today. For example in the screenshots, it shows 7. You can tap it to increase it every time you have a cigarette. This will restart the timer.
The count will reset to 0 by itself every morning at 4am.
Hope it helps you too!
This awesome Caribbean Recipe app has all the Caribbean recipes you will need...and it's FREE for a limited time!
What you need is something that goes perfectly with those warm, lazy barbecue afternoons or chilled evenings with your friends and family. So take some inspiration from two parts of the world that know a thing or two about Sun – Africa and the Caribbean.
This app is going to be free for a limited time so make sure to...
Grab the FREE copy of the Caribbean Recipe app today!
This is a red flashlight app that does NOT use the LED. It uses the phone's display to emit different shades of red (from bright red to dark maroon) to black (backlight only) to full white. The phone can lock into each color setting.
Perfect for astronomy, photography, and working in the dark.
Again: Does NOT use the LED as a flashlight. That's why this app is red and awesome.
One-Hand Flashlight can be operated easily with one hand. It's free of ads, locks, timers, images, switches, levers, back buttons, and anything else that could ruin your flashlighting experience. It does two things: it turns on and it turns off.
One-Hand Flashlight does NOT use the LED flash. It operates using your smartphone's display, which is just the right amount for navigating a dark house, lighting a small room, or operating a simple machine, like a lever, pulley, or inclined plane.