-Tired of googling smoking cooking instructions?
-Want a BBQ Smoking Guide for instant access at all times?
With BBQ Smoking Guide, you can instantly calculate the total cook time by sliding the tab from left to right. The slider will indicate the weight of meat that you're planning on smoking. No more GUESSING how long you need to leave the meat smoking!!
Along with a calculator for 52 different meats and cuts including Ribs, Brisket, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, etc BBQ Smoking Guide also provides step by step instructions on how to cook each meat.
This application works with ALL Android devices including Tablets.
The Pit Pal enables more consistent BBQ through the use of historical tracking of cooks and results taking into account common BBQ variables such as the temperature and duration of the cook, or the sauce/rub combination, or even the type of wood used or the weather at the time of the cook. Tracking these variables allows the pit master to look back at previous cooks and continue to cook and tweak variables until the perfect combination is hit. And then have the data to replicate that combination at any time.
This is a technique that teams on the BBQ competition circuit have been using for years only with a pen & paper or excel spreadsheets. The intent of The Pit Pal is to take this technique, leverage technology to improve on it, and help people with a passion for BBQ produce great food.
* Easy to use interface for entering your cook and food details.
* Quick notes for one-click entry of common events such as mopping, adding coal, adding wood, saucing, foiling, etc.
* Ability to track history for multiple foods during a cook.
* Add temperatures for your cook and track via easy to read charts and graphs.
* Easily export your cooks to Word, Excel, XML, or Text files for sharing, backup, or offline viewing.
* Cook & food notifications for time & temperature.
* Ability to add detailed notes to your cook stored in a cook archive.
* Rate your cooks so you can track the outcome for future reference.
* Take pictures of your end product direct from The Pit Pal which automatically store in cook archive.
*** Direct integration with the BBQ Guru CyberQ WIFI and STOKER WIFI ***
* View your smoker and food temperatures real time direct from you Android device.
* Track and graph your temperatures to see exactly what is happening on your cook.
* Direct access to the guru and stoker web console.
* Temperature notifications utilizing the internal device notification manager.
* FREE Backyard Edition – This is the baseline version. Does not include photos, charting, data export and other pro features. Max cook history of 5. Has a couple non-intrusive ads.
* FREE Competitor Edition – This is the promo version released to Brethren and BBQ Guru and Stoker BBQ customers prior to the official release. It includes all functionality (including photos, charting, etc) up to this release. Max cook history of 5. Has small non-intrusive ads. Will have access to some future enhancements with the ability to upgrade as needed.
* PAID Competitor Edition – This is the full blown version with all functionality, unlimited cook history, no advertising, and access to all future enhancements. It also helps support further development of The Pit Pal and funds future enhancements. We think the price is extremely reasonable considering it probably costs more to buy a pen & paper these days :)
Ever wonder how long you should BBQ your Steak Hamburger Chicken Breast or Seafood ?
Don't burn your burgers again on the BBQ.
This easy to use Timer lets you select your food and doneness, you click start and an alarm lets you know when to flip your food along with a countdown clock so you can see time remaining.
Lets you know what temperature the BBQ should be at and if it is direct or indirect heat on the BBQ.
Be a BBQ Grill MAster and serve great food.
Installeer de app, geef uw bestelling door en uw BBQ producten worden geleverd zonder dat u de deur uit hoeft te gaan. Geen gezeul met tassen op een warme dag, niet langer zoeken naar de leverancier van een mooi stukje kwaliteitsvlees voor een goede prijs!
Gewoon vandaag bestellen, morgen bezorgd!
PLEASE NOTE: All the features listed in the description are INCLUDED with the purchase. The in-app purchase option is used only if you want to purchase additional templates (in addition to BBQ list). The app does NOT need internet connection. Your privacy is guaranteed. We back our app with 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. If you are not satisfied for any reason, just send us an email.
New Features! - Tablet support. Quick navigation - just swipe right to reveal the left pane. "Quick add" features. You can add notes, quantity and an additional measurement. Auto sort ability. Checkout more features below.
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory templates in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Add Notes, Quantity and an additional measurement (weight/volume/temperature etc) for each item.
- Hide/Unhide checked items, move checked to bottom/top.
- Ability to delete all checked items.
- "Add After This" or "Add Before This" option to insert items wherever you want and quickly.
- Password protect from prying eyes.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again.
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Auto Sort either in ascending or descending order.
- Rearrange items/categories/lists using drag/drop.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage and import them back when needed.
- Edit your list on your computer and import it back.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
- The “Find” feature detects your location automatically using GPS and serves up basic information on the BBQ joints in your vicinity, wherever you are, from Texas to Timbuktu.
- “Texas Monthly’s List” delivers reviews of the TEXAS MONTHLY Top 50 BBQ Joints in Texas and the 20 Honorable Mentions, all of them sorted by rating.
- Hundreds more detailed up-to-date reviews of Texas BBQ joints are available within the app from TEXAS MONTHLY staff and exclusive content partners. User commenting is attached to all restaurants.
- All reviews and information are shareable through Facebook, Twitter, and email.
- Check-in and star rating features allow you to keep track of your BBQ trips and engage in friendly competition through the “Leaderboard.”
- Customize your profile with a photo. And watch as your BBQ eating bumps you to higher and higher levels of attainment. Are you a “Serious Enthusiast,” a “BBQ Fiend,” or a “Pit Pundit”? Let’s find out.
- The “Buzz” feature is your chance to peek inside the hive mind of BBQ junkies. This lets you see where everyone using the app is eating--and what they have to say about the brisket, ribs, or sausage. Who knows? You might get a great tip. This feature also enables discussion and debate between users.
- The Texas Monthly BBQ Finder is also web-based, so now you can waste hours of your workday arguing with other BBQ hounds about who has the best pork ribs in Dallas, then carry the same conversation out the door on your smartphone. Full functionality can be accessed through texasmonthly.com.
SEARCH AND BROWSE over 300 triple-tested, classic recipes from Weber’s best-selling cookbooks, from starters to desserts, including rubs, marinades, and sauces. Recipes are from Weber's Art of the Grill™, Weber's Big Book of Grilling™, Weber's Charcoal Grilling™, and Weber's Real Grilling™.
STORE ingredients from any recipe in an itemized grocery list. To make shopping easy, the ingredients are organized by category to facilitate shopping. You can add as many recipes to the grocery list as you want, and the app will combine all the ingredients you will need at the store. A simple check box lets you mark off items as you shop.
SHARE recipes and grocery lists with friends and family via email.
REFERENCE 100+ tips for expert grilling.
LEARN essential grilling techniques for taking your skills to the next level.
WATCH short instructional grilling videos by celebrity chef and cookbook author Jamie Purviance. TAG your favorite recipes and techniques for future reference.
TIME recipes with the grill timer, right in the app. Your phone or device will ding and vibrate when the timer goes off. CHECK grilling times in our grill guides for red meat, pork, poultry, seafood, veggies, and fruit. Produced by rabble+rouser, inc. Photography by Tim Turner
Let’s face it, barbecue ribs are the cuisine of America. 80% of Americans own a barbecue grill. Ribs are the ultimate feel-good food. Who doesn't enjoy a mouthwatering, tender, succulent, barbecue pork rib? Whether you enjoy your ribs tangy, sweet, smoked or Cajun; there’s a recipe in here for everyone. New recipes and enhanced functionality are being added often. Whenever the app is launched, the latest version is displayed with any new information that has been added, so no need for additional downloading or updating. Its the app that keeps on giving.
Works on ANDROID, iPHONE, iPAD, BLACKBERRY, WINDOWS PHONE and more...
Besides, you have the possibility of changing your location, this could be useful for future meetings and checking the BBQs nearer that location.
When you hear "Let's BBQ", run this application, find the most convenient for you and invite friends to your next BBQ, my next BBQ, our next BBQ! Let's BBQ now! Enjoy it!
So far, available only for the following countries: Australia, USA, Ireland, United Kingdom and New Zealand.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
My next BBQ!, Barbecues, Barbecue, Grill, Public BBQ, Let's BBQ, sausages, Australia, USA, United Kingdom and New Zealand
You can choose recipes you looking for. This app is for educational purpose. It is nice to you who want to study about cooking recipes from many countries. Just try the recipes and get the delicious meals for your family. Feel the world class chef. These recipes also good for dinner recipes, breakfast, and lunch. Some recipes can be cooked by a lot of technique. And we can cook beef by stew and then baked, barbecue recipes, and you can make it to steak recipes. After make BBQ recipes, you will love to drink smoothie with smoothie recipes :)
We have helped many people to live healthier and discover the taste of real BBQ! This app gives you instructions to make all kinds of grilled foods and BBQ food from easy to difficult. from short time cooking to a long time cooking. Do you like BBQ roast chicken? grilled chicken or barbecue chicken? or any foods processed by roasting and backing?
If you do not know about how to cook barbecue well, you can try again with using this barbecue recipes app. In this recipes app you can find sauce barbecue recipes too. This application is very simple to use. In the Bottom of this application, there is a button to search for the name of the recipe. You can find the name of the recipes you wish to enter. eg barbecue ..., simple ...., chicken ..., BBQ ... and so on. Then you can select the recipe you want, eg: Barbecued Chicken. The page will be taken directly to the recipe how to cook with.
Voodoo BBQ & Grill Magic Rewards Mobile Loyalty Program
· Get 1 point each time you visit and spend $1.
· Earn different rewards as you earn more points!
· Login and join with Facebook to earn 5 free points.
· Share your thoughts and review your experience with your friends through social channels.
· Send your ideas and feedback to Voodoo BBQ & Grill.
· Get special news and offers.
Find a Voodoo BBQ
· Map view- Uses your phones GPS to find the closest Voodoo BBQ & Grill location.
INCLUDED IN THE APP
GRILL GALLERY ACCESS for browsing the bells and whistles on all of Weber’s new and best-selling products including gas, charcoal, portable, and electric grills, plus smokers and accessories.
75+ WEBER RECIPES OF THE WEEK delivered to your device every Friday, complete with full-color photos, grocery lists, recipe notes, and sharing capabilities. You’ll have complete access to Weber classics that range from Beer Can Chicken to Cedar-Planked Salmon, and beyond.
PREP SCHOOL guides to lead you through grill setup essentials, knife skills, basic and advanced tools, plus food prep and doneness in text, photo, and video formats.
GRILL SKILLS companions with comprehensive video coverage on mastering favorites such as steak, ribs, salmon, turkey, and the at times elusive smoke cooking.
GROCERY LISTS that combine multiple recipes and let you check off ingredients for stress-free shopping.
FAVORITES to bookmark, sort, and organize your top Weber recipes into your own, personalized
SHARING FUNCTIONALITY for easy email sharing with the tap of your finger.
WEBER NATION, an all-new social space, aka, the hub of Weber love. Share your Weber stories and photos, view some from others, and watch as the Weber story is born through interactive, historical timelines and advertising campaigns.
This is a red flashlight app that does NOT use the LED. It uses the phone's display to emit different shades of red (from bright red to dark maroon) to black (backlight only) to full white. The phone can lock into each color setting.
Perfect for astronomy, photography, and working in the dark.
Again: Does NOT use the LED as a flashlight. That's why this app is red and awesome.
One-Hand Flashlight can be operated easily with one hand. It's free of ads, locks, timers, images, switches, levers, back buttons, and anything else that could ruin your flashlighting experience. It does two things: it turns on and it turns off.
One-Hand Flashlight does NOT use the LED flash. It operates using your smartphone's display, which is just the right amount for navigating a dark house, lighting a small room, or operating a simple machine, like a lever, pulley, or inclined plane.