You will find some of the most famous Du'aa in the Islamic world of many famous imams : Al sudais, Ali Jaber, hani ar rifai, ahmed al ajmi, al afasy, Cheikh Jebril, Mahmood Hijaz, Ismail Menk, Hamza Tzortzis.
All this are sunnah douas in Audio.
islamic duas for all situations :
You will find daily duas in Islam like:
- Morning Dua
- Evening Dua
- Duaas when visiting the sick
- Duas after the adhan
- Azkar after adhan
- Supplications after athan
- Du'aa when leaving home
- Invocation for entering market
- Invocation islam after leaving the toilet
- Namaz before entering the toilet
- Adkar for anxiety and sorrow
- Dua after wudu
- Duaas in ruku
- Dua for leaving the house
- Duaas for dressing and undressing
- Douas during Sujood
- Dua Qunut
- Dua (Qunut, At the time of difficulty when sleeping, After having a bad or a good dream , When going for Fajr prayer , Before meals, After meals , ramadan, when travelling
This application contains 11 Mantras and three variations of Japa methods, as an offering to The Mother and Sri Aurobindo:
1. Sri Aurobindo’s Gayatri Mantra:
Om Tat Savitur Varam Rupam, Jyoti Parasya Dhimahi Yannah Satyena Dipayet. [Tat = That, Savitur = Sun-god who is the Creator, Varam = most auspicious, Rupam = form, Jyotih = Light, Parasya = of the Lord (since para = Transcendental), Dhimahi = meditate on (since Dhi = Intellect), Yannah = by which, Satyena = Truth, Dipayet = illumine (dipa = light) ]
2. Om Namo Bhagvate :
OM—I implore the Supreme Lord.
NAMO—Obeisance to Him.
BHAGAVATE—Make me divine.
- Words of the Mother (19 March 1973)
3. Om Anandamayi Chaitanyamayi Satyamayi Parame
4. Sri Aravindaya Namah
5. Sri Aurobindo Mama Sharanam
6. Om Satyam Jnanam Jyotir Aravinda
7. Om Namo Namah Mirambikayei
8. Om bhagwate Sri Mirra
9. Ya Devi sarva
10. Sarva manglam Sri Aurobindo
11. Asto ma sat
Instructions: Select one of the Japa method from the following:
1. A Japa Mala (Rosary) - Once selected this select the no of Mala and no of Beads in each Mala. Then you click start Button. As an extra help you may click Total counts for number of Beads to know how many times you are going to recite the Mantra.
2. A time based Japa - Once selected, Select the duration you wish to repeat the mantra and then click start Button. If you want to stop in between click Stop Button and Application will stop.
3. Silent Meditation Timer- Once selected you select the Time you wish to do Meditation and then Click the Start Button . Once time is over you will be informed by sounding a mantra. If you want to stop in between click Stop Button and Application will stop.
Sri Aurobindo on Mantra in Savitri :
As when the mantra sinks in Yoga’s ear,
Its message enters stirring the blind brain
And keeps in the dim ignorant cells its sound
The hearer understands a form of words
And, musing on the index thought it holds,
He strives to read it with the labouring mind,
But finds bright hints, not the embodied truth:
Then, falling silent in himself to know
He meets the deeper listening of his soul:
The Word repeats itself in rhythmic strains:
Thought, vision, feeling, sense, the body’s self
Are seized unulterably and he endures
An ecstasy and an immortal change;
He feels a Wideness and becomes a Power,
All knowledge rushes on him like a sea:
Transmuted by the white spiritual ray
He walks in naked heavens of joy and calm,
Sees the God-face and hears transcendent speech.
- Savitri, Book IV, Canto 3
Mother on Mantra: Nobody can give you the true mantra. It’s not something that is given; it’s something that wells up from within. It must spring from within all of a sudden, spontaneously, like a profound, intense need of your being – then it has power, because it’s not something that comes from outside, it’s your very own cry.
I saw, in my case, that my mantra has the power of immortality; whatever happens, if it is uttered, it’s the Supreme that has the upper hand, it’s no longer the lower law. And the words are irrelevant, they may not have any meaning – to someone else, my mantra is meaningless, but to me it’s full, packed with meaning. And effective, because it’s my cry, the intense aspiration of my whole being.
Tags: Gayatri Sacred Sri Aurobindo Mother Pondicherry sri aurobindo ashram moola Stotram Sanskrit Meditation Divine mantra music app application chanting Gayathri Spiritual Mantra
Duaas Companion contains Duaas (دعاء) which consist of supplications to implore God (Allah) in Islam.
35 islamic Duaas with audio (mp3), transcription and translation in 10 languages.
New: daily notifications for morning dua and evening dua to memorize and remember!
Other islamic supplications will be added.
- Morning Dua
- Evening Dua
- Dua when waking up
- Dua when wearing a garment
- Dua before entering the restroom
- Dua after leaving the restroom
- Dua upon completing the meal
- Dua upon breaking fast
- Dua when leaving the home
- Dua upon entering the home
- Dua upon completing the ablution
- Dua after the Adhan (the call to prayer)
- Dua upon entering the mosque
- Dua upon leaving the mosque
- Dua when mounting an animal or any means of transport
- Dua when entering the market
- Dua when visiting the sick
- Duaa upon Getting Angry
- Duaa upon seeing someone in trial or tribulation
- Duaa waking Up from a bad dream
- Duaa for anxiety and sorrow
- Duaa upon receiving pleasing news
- Duaa upon receiving displeasing news
- Duaa upon encountering an enemy or those of authority
- Duaa for one whose affairs have become difficult
- Duaa for settling a debt
- Duaa to one who does you a favour
- Duaa of the guest for the host
- Duaa to the newlywed
- Supplication for placing children under Allah's protection
- Supplication for one afflicted by a calamity
- Supplication for visiting the graves
- Azkar upon hearing thunder
- Azkar when it rains
- Azkar before Marital Relations
This application allows you to memorize thanks to mp3 audios major Islamic invocations for many occasions in life such as the Muslim Salat, Ramadan, marriage (nikah), Ablution, entering mosque, exit of Masjid
Mp3 audios come from scholars with a clear speech in Arabic to learn well invocations (azkar).
This Islamic application allows you to improve learning of the religion (Islam)
In a nutshell, Duaas Companion contains essential islamic prayers for the daily life
It is important for the muslim to know the islamic supplications for regular acts like duaa al sabah, duaa for exam, duaa for forgiveness, duaa al istikhara, duaa for parents, duaa for sick
Islam is a wonderful religion which enable the muslim to get "hassanates" through daily supplications or occasional supllications (duaa istikhara, duaa for studying, duaa for birth)
This is an islamic app that displays adkar ( supplications) on your device.
There are different categories of Duaa like
Adkar Sabah : Morning Supplications
Adkar Massa : Evening Supplications
Adkar before sleep
Istighfar : Adkar for forgiveness
Waking up Adkar
// You can even save your favorite for an easy access
Also you may share these Duaa in social medias : Facebook, Whatsapp or Text it to your friend
Don't hesitate to share it :)
Event Recorder 2 opens directly up to a new event with today's time and date. Select a severity (if applicable), enter a note (optional), and click save. You can edit the date and time if needed by tapping it.
View or edit individual records or send all records to your email address or your doctor. Recorded events can be imported into a spreadsheet for analysis.