Define the MIDI messages (control change, program change) associated with each button, and use them to change patches and control a midi keyboard or similar midi equipment.
After setting the EDIT switch to ON, use long click on a button to change its values and the transmitted values. Other functions can be accessed via menu'.
The latest version of Midi Commander (in .apk format) is also available here (in case you experience server problems in downloading it from the Play Store):
For further help, you can also access the app web page:
IMPORTANT NOTE: the Android device MUST BE CAPABLE of acting as USB-HOST. So, please, do not rate the app with a low score if the connected midi device is not recognized: it might be that your android device does not work in USB-HOST mode.
Also, the MIDI device must be class-compliant (that is, no driver must be required to use its USB-MIDI functionality).
Here is a list of compatible (and tested) devices:
Finally, contact us for problems and bugs!!
- If the connected MIDI device is correctly recognized (its name is correctly displayed on top of the window of Midi Commander), but the midi commands are not executed by the Midi device, try with a different ID cable number in the Global Settings (so far, we experienced this only with a Korg Microkorg XL keyboard). We plan to have the correct ID cable automatically set.
- We experienced issues with Clavia Nord Keyboards: sometimes the midi commands are not executed by the keyboard.
- intuitive interface based on interaction with thumbs
- play multiple sounds live
- procedural rhythms
- 8 different sounds
- 11 scales (Pentatonic Minor, Pentatonic Major, 7 modes …)
- 12 base tones
- Pitch for each sound
- Reverb, delay and tremolo effects for each sound
The right bar is used to select among all the options, while the left bar is used to control the current option. The central board is used to compose melodies and rhythms and to play live. Each sound matches to a layer and has dedicated parameters (volume, pitch, reverb, delay and tremolo).
• Saxophone (B♭3 to F6)
• Oboe (B♭3 To A6)
• Flute (C4 To C7)
• Trumpet (E3 to C6)
To select a natural ♮ note, tap on the staff. Swipe up for a sharp ♯; swipe down for a flat ♭. To simplify music reading, Razor labels the note in the Scientific Pitch Notation. The note's fingering chart appears as an overlay on the EWI image to the right of the staff. Where there are alternative fingerings, Razor shows only the commonest and the simplest one. Red finger labels are for the left hand, and greens are for the right hand. To switch fingering modes on newer Android devices, tap on the instrument name at the top of the screen. On older devices, use the hardware menu button. Razor works on tablets and phones.
For details on configuring and playing the EWI, see the companion book “How To Play A Wind Controller” on Amazon (http://goo.gl/ifNBsv) and on Google Play (http://goo.gl/p5B6fl).
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
I found it very annoying to press "scene" every time i wanted to change the scene on Native Instruments Maschine, because it interrupted my live playing. So I did a solution for it.
How do i connect?
You find a step-by-step instruction here: http://bandevents.de/connect.html
This is the full version of the App. Why go full? You don't receive annoying ads and you get all the updates earlier than free users ;)
Note: Design+Functionality update + new Manual coming 1st of March!
MusePad uses a piano roll style grid for displaying notes, and a piano keyboard for input. You enter the notes using the piano and they appear on the note grid. After that, you can delete notes directly on the grid, or add more notes tapping on the grid.
At any time, you can play your song from any starting position. When playing, current note(s) will be lit both on note grid and piano keyboard, following the notes with a smooth scroll movement. You will love to watch the music play!
- Note grid with diatonic / chromatic modes and key signature
- Input notes with the piano keyboard, or placing them directly on the grid
- Polyphonic piano input (in multitouch devices) with 8 octaves, scrollable in small devices
- Unlimited undo / redo for correcting mistakes
- Playback with highlighting of notes in grid and piano
- Full navigation on the note grid, with pan & zoom
- Save and load songs, or export them as MIDI
- Cut / Copy / Paste / Transpose
Multiple screen size configurations are available. Screen size is set initially to match your device's size, but you may use the big screen setting on a small device (using a pointer to help you press the tiny buttons) or the small screen setting on a big device.
Try before you buy! You can download the Lite version of MusePad, which has all the features of MusePad (except load, save and export).
More features will be added in the future. Stay tuned and enjoy MusePad!
Seriously, Kontakt is a tweaker's dream come true. From recording your own samples to creating you own custom instruments, Kontakt does it all! You can even create your own scripts to graphically design your own user interface. Yes, this is one deep sampler that enables you to conceptualize and build instruments that are uniquely yours.
In this first advanced course we handed the keys to the very talented Matt Vanacoro who lifts up the hood and shows you some of the cooler stuff Kontakt can do. You learn all about creating rich multi-instruments and how to extend the power of some of the included patches. From there Matt plunges into advanced sampling techniques, mapping and effects processing.
This course concludes with a sneak peak at scripting as a teaser for what might me coming next in what we know will be the best Kontakt kourse kollection on the planet!
You can write complete songs including song sections and 4 instruments (drums, bass, guitar and piano). You can even change the sound of the samples by recording your own. When you're done you can save it to your library, export it to a MIDI file and read the sheet music back as PDF (only for KitKat devices and up) or as a PNG; to share with a printer, yourself or your friends!
- A 5-octave keyboard
- A 6-string Guitar (right and left-handed)
- A 5-string Bass Guitar (right and left-handed)
- A Standard Drum Kit (right and left-handed)
- A comprehensive set of tools to transcribe drum, (bass-)guitar and keyboard loops:
* Free Play mode to record notes your playing on the on-screen instrument
* Write Notes mode to use the on-screen instrument to key in the notes
* Sheet Editor mode to visually edit your sheet music (piano and drums only)
- A comprehensive set of tools to transcribe keyboard and guitar rhythm sections:
* look up chords from a very comprehensive database by key
* detect chord by manually tapping or recording the notes.
- Playback Midi mode to play back your song as a midi or any other midi file from your SD card
- Track editing to change the structure of your song (verse, chorus, coda etc.)
- Custom samples recorder (you can record one per instrument via the built-in microphone and edit them in the Instruments tool)!
- A library to save all your songs to
The paid version includes:
- No advertisements
- MIDI import
- Record and transcribe notes via the built-in microphone
- Detect played piano chords via the built-in microphone
- Share a .wav recording of your song with the world
- Possibility to disable keys and frets that are not part of a selected scale
This version has all the features of the full version, apart from the functionality that allows you to save your creations on your device (though you can record the live audio output, read on for more details). You can see this version as a free trial, or a toy if you will... the application displays NO ads.
What it is:
Getting to the point straightaway: MikroWave is in essence a "groovebox", a self-contained instrument where multiple sound sources (synthesizers and a single drum machine) are controlled by a sequencer with parameter and effects controls, to allow a musician to rapidly construct and control a pattern-based musical sequence.
If this description boggles you, having a look at the video demonstration should clear things up.
Well suited for quickly sketching out musical ideas when on the move, patterns can be created in the sixteen step sequencer, with no limit to the amount of bars your composition requires. Apart from the basic waveforms there is a secondary oscillator which can be routed to different targets for harmonically enriching your initial sounds. You can shape the basic palette from friendly cheesy 80s trumpets via stuttering robots to totally unlistene-able sonic mayhem. If anything, you can sure annoy people on the bus.
For further improvisation there is a multi-touch keyboard allowing you to play along with the sequencer for quickly testing new ideas.
The full version allows you not only to save your songs on your device (and continue work on them later), but also to export them as WAV files and upload them to SoundCloud for sharing your track directly with friends. You can also export your song as MIDI so you can continue work on your desktop computer / other hardware devices. The free version does record live audio output, limited only by the amount of space available on your device.
MikroWave is actively being updated, so keep your eyes peeled for notifications to be sure you're getting all the latest features. You may also aid development by leaving suggestions and sharing your ideas on the website.
Just to be clear: MikroWave doesn't rely on samples for sound generation, but actually synthesizes sound. For best performance your device run Jelly Bean (Android 4.2), though any recent device should run the application just fine.
Read / write from external storage / SD card. This is used for recording audio output.
Internet access. Used for accessing the online manual, there are NO ads.
More information, development updates and video examples can be found on the project page : http://www.igorski.nl/mikrowave
Note: This package does NOT contain G-Stomper Studio (full version) and/or G-Stomper Rhythm (free).
For using this Sample-Pack, G-Stomper Studio (full version) or G-Stomper Rhythm (free) is required and must be installed on your device.
56 high quality Samples of 2 legendary Clavia Nord Synthesizers (16bit, 44.1kHz, Mono and Stereo)
All Synthesizer sounds are tuned to C in multiple Octaves (C1 - C7)
The number of available Octaves per Sound may vary across the Sounds.
Bass Sounds are typically in in lower Octaves, Lead Sounds in higher Octaves.
TS Nord2X (Clavia Nord Lead 2X)
TS Nord3 (Clavia Nord Lead 3)
IMPORTANT! Start the Content-Pack App and push the install button to install the new content to the G-Stomper folders.
Minimum recommended device specs for running G-Stomper apps:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SdCard read/write: used to install Samples and SoundSets
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
My own clever workaround to Android's High Audio Latency (+100ms) truly makes this one-of-a-kind, you won't find another App like it.
Keep in mind this is not a Piano Hero or Rock Band game. Basically, it teaches you to play piano by simply showing WHICH keys to press and WHEN, at your own pace and to your liking, much like any old PC software that does this akin to Linthesia ™ and Synthesia ™. Neat!
~-~-~ Grab MidiRoll on PC for FREE ~-~-~
~-~-~ Try it before you buy it! ~-~-~
~-~-~ http://goo.gl/jve0tK ~-~-~
[~-~ FEATURES ~-~]
• Virtual Piano with Rolling Notes, Beats and Measures
• Variable Speed Playback from 30% to 100%
• Variable Track/Channel Playback
• Variable Track Colors
• Variable Instrument Per-Track Playback - choose from 128 instruments
• A-B Repeat
• Configurable Piano Roll Options
• Intuitive 'Quick-Seek' buttons for easier learning (you'll love em'!)
• Auto-Scans All MIDI Files in Storage with Configurable Exclusions
• Preloaded with Popular Songs (River Flows in You, Fur Elise, etc.)
• MIDI File Type 0 and 1 Support
• .MID & .MIDI File App Association Support
• !FREE! PC Version - try it before you buy it, download here: http://goo.gl/jve0tK
[~-~ PIANO ROLL OPTIONS ~-~]
• Show Note Letters
• Dim Unplayed Note Range
• Always Show Interface
• Play Metronome
• Mute Playback
• Adjust Quick-Seek Beat Jump Amount
[~-~ TECHNOLOGY ~-~]
• Cunning Workaround to Android's High Audio Latency (this is big)
• MIDI Parser for reading, modifying and writing MIDI files
• LIBGDX for UI & Graphics
I developed this over the course of 8 months for my own personal use as I, like many people, cannot read sheet music, BUT can play Piano. I grew weary of lugging my laptop around to Pianos and Keyboards to learn songs and so, MidiRoll was born!
I am an independent developer in college, your support is greatly appreciated!
** I am not superman, but I will do my best to keep the updates and bug fixes rolling in. I have already added a lot of functionality and bug fixes upon request, so suggesting a feature or issue you're having in the comments, on my website or via Email are easy ways to bring them to my attention! **
[~-~ v3.2 CHANGELOG ~-~]
• All MIDI-specific settings are now persisted and stored as preferences: tracks enabled, instruments, colors and playback speed
• Lowered the minimum playback speed from 30% to **10%**
• Playback speed label color now varies by the speed selected
• Brightened the default MIDI track colors to increase contrast against the piano roll background
• **BUG FIX** Midi specific preference files were being scanned in and listed as a broken MIDI file due to a residual .MIDI extension on the preference file. Fixing this will wipe your previous MIDI bookmarks, but it's fixed for good, very sorry about that :'C
[~-~ v3.1 CHANGELOG ~-~]
• Sped up screen transitions
• Fixed an extremely rare crash during transitions
• Adjusted keyboard dimensions to be more proportional to that of a real piano
• Fixed sharps' lit-up key positions
• Fixed some input confusion wonkiness when panning the keyboard
• Fixed an Android bug with A-B repeat causing a de-sync if metronome was on
[~-~ v3.3 FUTURE PLANS ~-~]
• Key Letters on Falling Notes
• ??? - Suggest one!
[~-~ KNOWN ISSUES ~-~]
The definitive music sequencer with a lot of electronic sounds selected only for you to create amazing beats only with your fingers. With this pro version you can make music easily and with absolutely no ads.
If you are a dj, music producer, music lover, you need this app to make music of any style: Hip-Hop, Dubstep, Electronic Music, load your favorite samples and create loops wherever you are with Music Studio.
- 160 Samples to Create Loop Sequences
- Social Features to Share your Beats
- High Audio Quality
- Amazing real-time edition
- Sound Effects
- Make any style thanks to Tempo Control
If you love music you will love this app!!