Define the MIDI messages (control change, program change) associated with each button, and use them to change patches and control a midi keyboard or similar midi equipment.
After setting the EDIT switch to ON, use long click on a button to change its values and the transmitted values. Other functions can be accessed via menu'.
The latest version of Midi Commander (in .apk format) is also available here (in case you experience server problems in downloading it from the Play Store):
For further help, you can also access the app web page:
IMPORTANT NOTE: the Android device MUST BE CAPABLE of acting as USB-HOST. So, please, do not rate the app with a low score if the connected midi device is not recognized: it might be that your android device does not work in USB-HOST mode.
Also, the MIDI device must be class-compliant (that is, no driver must be required to use its USB-MIDI functionality).
Here is a list of compatible (and tested) devices:
Finally, contact us for problems and bugs!!
- If the connected MIDI device is correctly recognized (its name is correctly displayed on top of the window of Midi Commander), but the midi commands are not executed by the Midi device, try with a different ID cable number in the Global Settings (so far, we experienced this only with a Korg Microkorg XL keyboard). We plan to have the correct ID cable automatically set.
- We experienced issues with Clavia Nord Keyboards: sometimes the midi commands are not executed by the keyboard.
BlueBox is an easy-to-use musical application inspired by the Tenori-On instrument by Yamaha. Technically a step sequencer, BlueBox is an innovative instrument enabling the possibility to play melodies, to play live several sounds simultaneously, to play sounds using procedural rhythms and many other features. An intuitive user interface based on interaction with thumbs makes possible a fast and accurate handling of all the functionalities of the application.
- intuitive interface based on interaction with thumbs
- play multiple sounds live
- procedural rhythms
- 8 different sounds
- 11 scales (Pentatonic Minor, Pentatonic Major, 7 modes …)
- 12 base tones
- Pitch for each sound
- Reverb, delay and tremolo effects for each sound
The right bar is used to select among all the options, while the left bar is used to control the current option. The central board is used to compose melodies and rhythms and to play live. Each sound matches to a layer and has dedicated parameters (volume, pitch, reverb, delay and tremolo).
You can write complete songs including song sections and 4 instruments (drums, bass, guitar and piano). You can even change the sound of the samples by recording your own. When you're done you can save it to your library, export it to a MIDI file and read the sheet music back as PDF (only for KitKat devices and up) or as a PNG; to share with a printer, yourself or your friends!
- A 5-octave keyboard
- A 6-string Guitar (right and left-handed)
- A 5-string Bass Guitar (right and left-handed)
- A Standard Drum Kit (right and left-handed)
- A comprehensive set of tools to transcribe drum, (bass-)guitar and keyboard loops:
* Free Play mode to record notes your playing on the on-screen instrument
* Write Notes mode to use the on-screen instrument to key in the notes
* Sheet Editor mode to visually edit your sheet music (piano and drums only)
- A comprehensive set of tools to transcribe keyboard and guitar rhythm sections:
* look up chords from a very comprehensive database by key
* detect chord by manually tapping or recording the notes.
- Playback Midi mode to play back your song as a midi or any other midi file from your SD card
- Track editing to change the structure of your song (verse, chorus, coda etc.)
- Custom samples recorder (you can record one per instrument via the built-in microphone and edit them in the Instruments tool)!
- A library to save all your songs to
The paid version includes:
- No advertisements
- MIDI import
- Record and transcribe notes via the built-in microphone
- Detect played piano chords via the built-in microphone
- Share a .wav recording of your song with the world
- Possibility to disable keys and frets that are not part of a selected scale
Experience microtonal tuning in a way that was never available before.
Explore the universe of musical scales and microtonal tunings on the built in synth or on any external synth that you can connect trough wlan and a computer. The MISUCO app has interfaces to common music software such as Max/MSP, Reaktor, puredata, supercollider. You can also control a conventional MIDI keyboard, if you have a computer with a MIDI interface. MISUCO is able to translate arbitrary frequencies into MIDI note number and pitch values.
The MISUCO software can also be used as a versatile touchscreen keyboard and controller and enables a maximum of the available screen for your performance.
What is microtonality?
In music normally we divide one octave in seven to twelve steps. You can see this on a piano, which has a repeating pattern of seven white and five black keys.
One form of microtonal tuning divides one octave in 1200 steps called cents. This system is used to explain fine tunings of instruments.
Another form is to pull the strings of an instrument. Then the note is detuned to some frequency between the scale. This form of playing is essential in classical Indian music but also widely found in many other music playing styles.
How can you experience microtonality with MISUCO?
With the MISUCO software you can play with and experience these ways of microtonality. You can translate microtonality to regular MIDI instruments, using the free software puredata on your wlan equiped computer: MISUCO has a microtonal scale tuner, which lets you tune each note on an octave in cent steps. Then it has a microtonal mode (mm) that blurs the frequency space between the scale and you can play the frequencies between, like pulling a string of an instrument. If you do not like to use any external equipment and software, MISUCO has a simple but powerful built in synthesizer.
Last but not least MISUCO is a browser to the newly founded http://scales.misuco.org online scales archive. With one click on the ?-key you get directed to the page related to the current scale on your MISUCO where you can discuss, share and read about that scale.
Be aware that this app is mainly designed for tablets and running it on a device with smaller screen than 10" requires good eyes and tiny fingers.
FAQ: I hear no sound:
- Make sure your phone is not muted and the volume is up
- Press long, some sound have require some attack time
- Make sure you have at least version 1.01 installed
I wish you much inspiration, creativity, self development, fun and inner peace with MISUCO.
If you like the project, please support further developments trough our website http://misuco.org
Thank you very much!
The creator of MISUCO
Also available on iOS
Akai Rosoku to Ningyo by OGAWA, Mimei.
Red Candles and a Mermaid, the masterpiece of OGAWA Mimei (1882-1961) appeared on The Newspaper Tokyo-Asahi in 1921. A mermaid was raised by an elderly couple. She painted on candles and made their business prosper. But the couple became greedy and sold their daughter to a circus. (Summary by Uchida Masatomo)
Total running time: 0:20:33 Read by ekzemplaro in Japanese.
You can listen to the recording for free at https://librivox.org/akai-rosoku-to-ningyo-by-mimei-ogawa
The Android App "Akai Rosoku to Ningyo by OGAWA, Mimei Audio Book" is a full featured media player with:
Selectable Table of Contents to allow to jump to the start of any of the chapters.
Adjustable Progress Bar to allow to jump to any spot in the current playing chapter
Previous Chapter Button
Play / Pause Button
Fast Forward Button
Next Chapter Button
The "Akai Rosoku to Ningyo by OGAWA, Mimei Audio Book" App will not use up your data plan's minutes by downloading the audio files (mp3) over and over. You will download load all the data when you install the App. The "Akai Rosoku to Ningyo by OGAWA, Mimei Audio Book" App works even in airplane mode and in places without Wi-Fi or phone network access! So you can listen to your audio book anywhere anytime! The "Akai Rosoku to Ningyo by OGAWA, Mimei Audio Book" App automatically pauses when you make or receive a phone call and automatically resumes after the call ends. The "Akai Rosoku to Ningyo by OGAWA, Mimei Audio Book" App will continue to play until you exit the App or pause the reading so it is perfect for listening in bed, at the gym, or while driving into work.
Currently, it only contains computer/demoscene music.
But do not let that fool you, please try it!
You can download shows for offline listening.
"Read phone state and identity" - It is needed for pausing the music when recieving a call.
"Full Internet access" - It's a streaming player so it streams from internet.
"Read and write to external storage" - You can download shows for offline listening.
✓ WST Grand (a grand piano based on Warren Trachtman's piano samples)
✓ Bright Grand
✓ Legend EPiano
✓ Rhodes EPiano
✓ Honky Tonk Piano
✓ Rock Organ
You can download demo recordings and a trial version from http://www.refined-apps.com/grand-piano
We also offer other music apps. For details, see refined-apps.com.
If you have questions, remarks or suggestions, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- Highlights ----------
✓ Low latency audio
Low latency audio is a weak spot of Android (see http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3434 ).
Grand Piano provides lowest possible latency on your device.
✓ High quality samples for all contained instruments.
✓ Support for external keyboards and expanders
On devices with USB host support (e.g. Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Acer A500, Asus TF101, ...) you can connect an external keyboard or midi expander. You can play Grand Piano from your external keyboard or play an external sound generator from Grand Piano.
✓ Midi file player included
The included midi player works with any standard midi file stored on your android device. You can output the midi events via Midi/USB (if your device supports it; see above)
-- Features --------
✓ Lowest possible latency depending on your devices.
✓ 7 instruments with high quality samples
✓ Midi In&Out via USB on devices that support USB-Host/OTG (e.g. Asus TF101, Acer A500, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, ...) for Standard Midi/USB devices (i.e. devices that do not need a driver on Windows/Mac)
✓ Includes a midi file player
✓ 53 classical midi files included
✓ Up to 512 notes simultaneously
✓ 88 key scrollable keyboard
✓ Settings for the number of displayed keys, optional vibrate on touch, ...
✓ Multitouch only limited by your device
✓ Note Velocity
✓ Sustain, pitch bend etc. via midi
✓ Various reverb settings (no reverb, small church, medium church, cathedral, ...)
✓ Runs on android >= 4.0.3, phones and tablets
✓ No ads
-- Usage Tips / Hardware requirements --------
✓ Needs ca. 41 MB on your sdcard for the samples
✓ Use headphones / external speakers for better sound
✓ For the best sound, the device should have at least a 1GHz single core processor
---- Pro-Features ------------
Grand Piano Pro provides all the features of the Free version plus:
✓ 7 instruments instead of 2
✓ Midi via USB
✓ Midi player
✓ 53 classical midi files
✓ No ads
-- Permissions --------
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to extract the samples onto the sdcard
android.permission.VIBRATE for vibrate on touch support
android.permission.INTERNET to be able to download midi files if selected e.g. in a browser
android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS for better audio support (OpenSL)
com.android.email.permission.READ_ATTACHMENT to enable mail apps to forward midi file attaments to this app
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE to check the license
• Saxophone (B♭3 to F6)
• Oboe (B♭3 To A6)
• Flute (C4 To C7)
• Trumpet (E3 to C6)
To select a natural ♮ note, tap on the staff. Swipe up for a sharp ♯; swipe down for a flat ♭. To simplify music reading, Razor labels the note in the Scientific Pitch Notation. The note's fingering chart appears as an overlay on the EWI image to the right of the staff. Where there are alternative fingerings, Razor shows only the commonest and the simplest one. Red finger labels are for the left hand, and greens are for the right hand. To switch fingering modes on newer Android devices, tap on the instrument name at the top of the screen. On older devices, use the hardware menu button. Razor works on tablets and phones.
For details on configuring and playing the EWI, see the companion book “How To Play A Wind Controller” on Amazon (http://goo.gl/ifNBsv) and on Google Play (http://goo.gl/p5B6fl).
Touch&move screen, will change pitch.
pro version is no ad and You can use with no limit additional tools in the future.
Multi-touch free2 pro10
View menu by Shake
Features will be added:
Control by sensor like rjdj.
Recommended for those who like:
Bloom Music Sampler keyboards piano guitar bass drum sequencer Psychedelic Media Arts
Compose and arrange your music in real-time. Choose instruments individually for the 4 channels. Record live or set notes with the dedicated sequencer or piano roll of each instrument.
"This is no desktop app crammed onto a touchscreen. It seems the interface has been designed around your fingertips." Peter Kirn from CDM (createdigitalmusic.com)
This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and musical phrases. Manipulate the sound of the synthesizers by tweaking the oscillators, resonant filters and audio envelopes. Add audio effects like reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay to your sounds.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and beginners.
Loops you've created and exported with RD4 can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- 4 channel rack mixer
- Instrument selection for each channel
- Volume control with level meter per channel
- Direct audio effect channel assignment
- Tempo control with tap tempo
- Channel mute and solo
- 2 banks with up two 8 bars per instrument
- Adjustable play modes from 1 to 8 bars and random modes
- Song Mode with a length of up to 99 bars
Choose between two virtual analog synthesizers and the drum machine for each channel:
- Modeled after legendary monophonic synths of the '70s
- For fat sounding bass and powerful lead sounds
- 3 oscillators with 6 different waveforms
- Each oscillator can be tuned precisely and has a warmth control for the typical analog sound
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release envelope generator
- Pitch wheel
- Low-pass filter (24dB/oct, 4-pole) with knobs for cutoff, resonance and an ADSR envelope generator
- Recording of played notes in real-time (depending on devices capabilities)
- Piano roll for editing recorded notes comfortably
- Or compose by drawing notes directly with the piano roll in 1/16 or 1/32 resolution
- Piano roll editing features: Transpose Pattern, Shift Sequence and Quantize Pattern
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- Create bubbling basslines and screaming lead sounds
- Successor of the famous synthesizer Rubberduck from d-lusion
- High-quality low-pass filter with resonance, cut-off, and envelope controls
- Oscillator with 4 types of waveforms
- Real-time step sequencer with accent and slide
- Program beats with 10 classic drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
- Booming kick drums, snappy snares and throbbing percussions
- 8 channels per drum kit
- Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
- Accent programmable for each drum channel
- Free assignable effects for each drum sound
- Channel mute, Closed Hi Hat can mute the Open Hi Hat
- Real-time pattern based step sequencer
- 5 effects: Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
- Real-time controllable
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Customized layouts for phones, 7 and 10-inch tablets
- Special additional rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- Support for the Novation Launchkey Mini keyboard/controller
- USB MIDI support, connects external MIDI keyboards and controllers
- External MIDI clock sync support
- Automatic MIDI input focus when switching Instruments
- Multi-touch control
- Live session recording
- Audio loop export feature
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- OpenSL support for low latency*
* Please note that for recording in real-time with the Analog synthesizer you will need a low latency Android device with at least Android 4.2. Read more about audio latency on our FAQ: http://www.mikrosonic.com/faq
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/rd4
Music Production App ,MPC, Drum machine , Drum pads ,Piano keyboard, sample editor, music sequencer for Recording mixing playing and sharing your own mobile music creations.
PLEASE TRY MPA LITE! BEFORE BUYING MPA 1.0 TO MAKE SURE THAT MPA WORKS ON YOUR DEVICE!!!!!!!!
Designed by Supreme the Beatmaker, the legendary hip-hop producer and beatmaking teacher from Sunz of Man / Wu-Tang Clan fame.
Create your own hip-hop beats using 16 realtime pads (12 for Android 2.x and 3.x), piano keyboard and the visual Grid editor. Use the builtin samples, your own WAV/AIFF samples or cut an MP3 from your Music folder. Put together a complete song via the Song Editor. Export your project as MP3 and share it with your friends.
The only music production app designed by hip-hop producers for hip-hop producers.
The FULL version has no artificial limitations. Enjoy!
Some rare devices have bugs that prevent Supreme MPA from working properly. Please try MPA Lite before buying MPA Full.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions or support.
We are willing to work with you if you experience problems on your specific device. We can't reply to your reviews, so if you do have a problem, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to have your problem fixed. We always respond!
Thanks for using Supreme MPA!