The objective of using this application is to perform activities within the deadlines combined, divide time between academic and personal life, conduct day-to-day with more calmness and less stress.
On the Student Agenda, important information about tests, homeworks, appointments and timetable will always be available on your smartphone to new schedulings and consultations, wherever you are. Another very useful feature is the notification schedule (reminder) to not forget important activities .
The application was developed aiming at simplicity and ease of use. To start , simply registering your subjects and then your timetable.
• Simplicity and lightweightness
• Scheduling of events (exams, homeworks/tasks, activities and returning books to the library)
• Take photo to increase the description of events
• Notification schedule (reminder) for events
• Check events as "completed"
• Events ordered by day, week and month
• Timetable of the day
• Timetable of the week
• Management of marks
Quizlet makes simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere. Download the FREE app to:
- Study on the go
- Play games to study
- Create your own flashcards (or search millions created by others)
- Improve your study habits
- Study with images and audio, great for all learning styles
What people are saying about Quizlet:
"I cannot live without quizlet anymore, and I assume it's the same for my students :-) Quizlet is a must for every language learner. The Quizlet team always amazes me with its evolution. Just like learning, it only gets better.” - Toshi A., English Teacher
"Quizlet is the key for a student like me who needs a visual, competition, and repetition. I can't say they could add much more. Quizlet helps so much! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!” - Robbie S., High School Student
"I just started using quizlet this year, and boy is it a miracle worker! This site has really helped my studying habits, not to mention the fun games! Keep up the good work Quizlet!” - Samuel P., High School Student
Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
* Tener su Agenda escolar (horario de clase y estudio, exámenes, tareas…)
* Disponer de varios cursos a la vez en la agenda
* Anotar sus tareas pendientes y marcarlas como finalizadas si lo desea
* Gestionar sus asignaturas y temas, además de disponer de un repositorio para guardar los ficheros que quieras en los temas
* Gestionar su progreso en los temas, cambiando su estado (preleído, leído, estudiado, etc)
* Anotar sus calificaciones/notas en los exámenes y tareas y ver las medias o sumas de una asignatura
* Configurar el avisador de exámenes y de tareas pendientes de entrega de la agenda (alarma)
* Utilizar los widgets de tareas y horario
* Aprender cómo estudiar con las técnicas de estudio y superar así los exámenes reforzando sus conocimientos
* Aprender a planificar mejor su horario y rendimiento en el estudio
* Entrenar y desafiar su memoria y percepción con tres juegos con varios niveles de dificultad
Además de las técnicas de estudio totalmente personalizables en esta versión tendrás “Tu rincón” donde se añaden nuevas explicaciones con ilustraciones y nuevas funcionalidades para hacer más fácil al estudiante el momento de estudio (el tablón por ejemplo donde podrás tener resumido lo que debes estudiar o la tarea a realizar más próxima en ese día y hora).
Si encuentras algún error manda un email al correo del desarrollador indicando, a ser posible, versión de android del dispositivo y la descripción de dicho error, lo solucionaremos con la mayor brevedad posible.
Unlike an LMS, Edmodo lets you seamlessly integrate and manage e-learning. Join the over 30 million people already on Edmodo and see how easy it is to:
• Create secure groups that take learning beyond the classroom
• Connect and collaborate with students and fellow teachers
• Foster and continue discussions outside of school hours
• Post and turn in assignments, polls, and more
• Track progress and performance with a built-in gradebook
• Upload and share files, photos, and videos
The world’s largest K-12 social learning network, Edmodo is learning made social.
✔ How to Study For Exams
✔ How to Study Well
✔ How to Pretend to Study
✔How to Get in the Mood to Study
✔How to Study for a Test
Don’t be the only one missing out on what 6 million students use to get better grades, save time, and stress less!
“The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8. I was able to maintain that level of academic achievement and graduate with honors!” – Jennifer, Engineering Major
“StudyBlue has really helped me succeed in retaining and learning concepts. Not only do I find it incredibly useful but some of my fellow classmates also make flashcards and it's a great way to study from another person's perspective. I would recommend StudyBlue to ANY student! – Leah, Dental Student
“My notes are now organized and easily accessible! I love using the mobile app because I always have my phone with me so I can study at any time without carrying an extra deck of flash cards. – Jack, Highschool Junior
Get Better Grades. Save Time.
Make your own study sets and add recommended content served up to you as you create your flashcards. Quiz yourself, track your progress and set reminders to study what you need to know. Select the study mode best for you whether it's flipping flashcards or using our review sheets. Personalize your study sets with advanced formatting features, images and audio.
Choose from over 250+ million student-authored flashcards and notes from the world’s largest digital study library. Quality content from tens of thousands of colleges and high schools are available to search, find, and supplement your studying.
Save time with our Study Guides. Study Guides assemble and deliver flashcards in an organized format so you never miss out on what you don’t know.
Study Your Flashcards Wherever You Go!
Study on the bus or while waiting to meet friends. Instant mobile access to quality notes, flashcards, and study guides makes studying efficient. If you have to stop in the middle of your flashcards, no worries. StudyBlue will remember where you are, so you can pick it up again and start studying where you left off.
Collaborative Learning Community
Collaborate with classmates directly from inside the app. Have discussions, ask questions, share flashcards and get the study materials you might be missing to ace your next exam.
Teachers Love StudyBlue Too!
Download our teacher education edition! (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studyblue.edu) Create flashcard decks and assign them to your students with no ads. Share your deck and have your class self-assess their learning progress.
* Flipping flashcards is easier than ever - now available in portrait mode
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Available in Spanish, Portuguese, French and British English
Easier access to our library of study content
Improved first user experience: Direct access to desired content after first login
Enhanced study mode:
- If your screen times out during a study session, resume your study session from where you left off
- Improved Score user interface
Use StudyBlue on the Web at http://www.studyblue.com
- A free StudyBlue.com account is required.
- Some advanced features, such as advanced card formatting and hiding cards, require a StudyBlue Pro membership.
- Creating flashcards in the app requires an internet connection.
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
Best of Mobile 2014 award winner.
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” - New York Times
"Babbel: Help Me, Help You Learn A New Language." - TechCrunch
"9 out of 10." - Wired
LOTS OF LANGUAGES
With Babbel you can learn Spanish, Russian, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Indonesian, Danish and Norwegian.
• Extensive selection of interactive courses for 13 different languages.
• Designed to fit into your life.
• Tailored learning goals.
• Train your pronunciation with our speech recognition technology.
• Ideal for both beginners and advanced learners.
• Keep new vocabulary in your long-term memory with the Review Manager.
• Learning progress synchronised across Android devices and website platforms.
• Entertaining listening, writing, and speaking exercises
• Vocabulary trainers for a wide variety of topics
• Easily graspable grammar exercises
And much more…
You'll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The quantity of courses offered may vary according to which display language you use.
There are two subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US12.95 per month, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-yearly subscription for $US83.40 per year, automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage and cancel a subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Language Education from Babbel: Babbel offers you a complete online language learning experience for thirteen different foreign languages. Choose to learn French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Indonesian, or any one of the Scandinavian languages; Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. Regardless of whether you're using your mobile phone, tablet or computer, you can access your Babbel language course and our language education system will automatically record your study progress and synchronize it with your other devices. This means you can brush up on your grammar and work on building an extensive vocabulary anywhere and at any time.
Just imagine: you're sitting at home watching TV when a word pops up in Spanish or French. You reach for the foreign language dictionary but then think to yourself, "wouldn't it be better just to learn this language?" You return the dictionary to the shelf and whip out your smartphone. You enter the Google Play Store and search for "the best App for learning Spanish". Lo and behold, "Babbel" appears. Much more than just a vocabulary trainer or a grammar guide, Babbel offers 7,000 hours (yes, 7,000... And counting!) of language lessons lovingly composed by language experts, each interactive course packed full of grammar activities, vocabulary exercises and pronunciation training by way of intelligent speech recognition. And we offer all this for all levels: Are you a complete beginner? Intermediate? Advanced? Would you like to concentrate on French verb conjugation? Or would you like to do a Spanish tense review? Or do you need to discover what that Italian recipe from your great grandmother Nonna contains? Babbel's language tutorials are arranged thematically, enabling the easy navigation and selection of words and topics, so no more phrasebooks necessary.
"But Babbel's focus on speaking, the wide selection of languages and the modest price make it competitive with both the free Duolingo and the sophisticated but pricey Rosetta Stone." - The Economist (Jun 14th 2013)
Gamified Flashcards - Create flashcards and test yourself through different game modes.
Are you feeling bored staring at your notes and textbooks? We feature 5 unique and fun flashcard modes: Flip, Learn, Match, Memory, Review.
Library - Community contents from school-related contents to trivia
Discover learning contents. Easily share your study materials with your friends or anyone.
Student Forum - Chat about anything you want with students just like you.
Are you looking for study tips or motivations? Are you stressed? Looking for fun stories? Discover and chat about anything here.
StudyFlashcard works even when your device is not connected to Internet. All you need is to sign up for an account.
Use StudyFlashcard on the Web at http://www.studyflashcard.com
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
We think FluxCards are even better than flash cards - here’s why…
* Special Scientific Timing, via Leitner Spaced Repetition for Maximum Memory Retention (which means Minimum Effort for You!)
* Easily Edit or Add New Cards on the Go - just press the Blue Button
* New – Boost Your Memory with Images, Photos or Draw with Your S Pen!
* Extra-Easy Color-Coded Interface
* Quizlet started making problems on 2014-04-20 and might get replaced soon(Imports Sets or Lists from Quizlet.com – Smoothly does it!)
* Always with You, even Offline!
* FluxCards are Perfect for Quick Sessions or Serious Study
Conventional flashcard are great for learning new things – but they can get boring real fast if you don’t use science….
FluxCards uses science!
Here’s the science…
Our special Flux Engine (tm) automatically presents and repeats cards based on how well you know them - that means:
* You Learn Fast!
* Less Boredom
* Less Boredom means More Study
* More Study means You Learn Even Faster!
Yes, it’s like a turbocharger for your brain – and it gets even better, because…
This professional, high-performance app is completely FREE!
Yes, free! And you can enjoy free forever. How’s that for crazy value?
All we ask is that to enjoy the FULL power of our Flux Engine (tm), grab a Premium License (only $4.97!)
FluxCard’s Easy Interface:
Tap anywhere to flip the card and see the other side, then:
1. Remembered correctly - tap Green button
2. Forgot - tap Red button
3. (Or Tap Blue button to edit the card – or add an image!)
It really is that easy!
Create as many sets or lists as you like, FluxCards will always remember your learning progress with that set.
Other apps may have more bells and whistles but we’re confident you’ll love FluxCards, because it’s easy to use and edit, you’ll ENJOY learning with it and because the "Flux" engine technology means you’ll learn faster and easier than EVER before!
Try it right now and see for yourself!
Free GMAT exam prep content covers -
☞ GMAT Verbal
☞ GMAT Math
☞ Integrated Reasoning (Verbal reasoning ) and
☞ Analytical Writing (Essay writing etc)
Each subject is divided into study notes and GMAT practice tests with questions, answers and detailed solutions.
GMAT Math Section has 25 Chapters covering the complete math syllabus including topics like - Exponents & Roots, Ratio & Proportion, Averages, Number Theory, Geometry, Coordinate Geometry
The GMAT Verbal is divided into 3 Sections
✓ Reading Comprehension
✓ Arguments &
✓ Sentence Correction
Using this app take GMAT Math, Verbal, Reasoning practice tests on your phone. Get detailed answers to all the questions, analysis of your performance and a snapshot of your preparation level.
What is there in this app -
☞ 3500+ GMAT Vocab flashcard helps you learn faster and remember more in a shorter time. .
☞ 2000+ GMAT level test questions help you in to prepare well for GMAT exam.
☞ Detailed learning material for all the topics covered in the exam
The app is a complete tutor. No need to attend expensive coaching classes when you have your tutor with you always.
Free GMAT Test prep app is created by Gradestack Complete GRE App providers, which has got more than 90,000 download and better reviews than most of its competitor. Get Free GMAT Test prep app and improve your chances to get into good MBA College.
This app make learning much more fun. With quick quiz you keep on learning without getting bored. This app is also available in apple play store on iTunes™.
We'd love to hear from you, send your feedback at email@example.com
GMAT™ is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council™ (GMAC). GMAC does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in any way with the owner or any content of this application.
Guía de examen de primaria: Sexto año, primer bimestre, plan 2013-2014. (Tablet y Smartphone)
Las aplicaciones requieren del esfuerzo diario de mucha gente para su realización, técnicos, ingenieros, artistas, docentes, gente de mantenimiento... Puedes disfrutar y aprovechar completamente gratis de este fantástico trabajo... Este es un gran esfuerzo que se hace para ustedes, los niños que hablan español...
Guía de examen que sirve de entretenimiento y entrenamiento para el examen de primaria de sexto año del bimestre 1.
En esta guía están las preguntas más importantes del bloque 1 (bimestre 1)!, toma varias veces el reto de cada materia para descubrir todas las preguntas...
Aprende más y mejora tus calificaciones!
Suerte en tus exámenes!
Diseñada para teléfonos y tablet.
Pd: Con los botones + y - cambias el tamaño de las letras... :-)
Si el alumno se equivoca todo anda bien, para la próxima dominará más el tema; con el uso de esta guía como complemento de la escuela el niño irá mejorando rápidamente.
La educación es algo muy valioso en la vida de un niño, y los exámenes muestran el avance que tiene en su educación; esta guía de examen de primaria, será un gran aliado del niño en la mejora de los resultados en sus exámenes, y por ende, un poderoso compañero en su educación y su vida.
Esta guía para examen de primaria es una selección de las preguntas más importantes del primer bimestre de sexto grado, basadas en los temas comprendidos en el plan educativo oficial vigente, están puestas dentro de una agradable y práctica aplicación para celular o tableta ideal para estudiar, repasar y practicar y mejorar los resultados del alumno en los exámenes que realizará en la escuela; es un gran complemento a las clases y actividades escolares.
Esta guía comprende las materias de Matemáticas, Español, Geografía, Historia, Ciencias Naturales y Formación cívica y Ética. Está elaborada por docentes con muchos años de experiencia en la educación primaria.
Con esta guía el niño podrá estudiar y simular los exámenes todas la veces que quiera y en el momento que lo desee; tomará retos por materia de 10 preguntas de temas diversos, al terminarlos, la aplicación automáticamente le dirá qué calificación ha obtenido y cuál es su promedio general, los cuales serán muy parecidos a los que obtendrá en los exámenes en su escuela.
Here's our top techniques and tips for getting the most out of study.