✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
Now available for Android!
** 3 in 1: Lab Values, Abbv, Prefix/Suffix is the premium resource for all healthcare professionals and students. Inside this one app you’ll find Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations and Medical Prefix/Suffix, all at hand and ready to use, anytime, anywhere.
You’re a busy healthcare worker on the go, seeing patients, helping people. You need answers and references fast, so you can keep the flow going and get to as many patients as you can. That’s why you need 3 in 1 Lab Reference on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
This is really three medical apps in one. Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations, and Medical Prefix and Suffix, are all inside this amazingly helpful application.
Everything you need for fast reference is in here – 265 lab values organized into 16 classic categories as well as 12 common panels categories with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Medline Plus, and WebMD for more information. Thousands of commonly used abbreviations. More than 400 prefixes/suffixes with the meaning, origin language, etymology, and examples. Vast resources and examples are right at your fingertips, ready for whenever or wherever you might need them, as reminders or as an educational tool.
What separates us from the rest of the Lab Values apps? Our app is fully customizable. All of the data contained in 3 in 1 Lab Reference if fully editable, so go ahead and customize it to suit your needs or add notes to an entry.
Look at the indispensable features you get in 3 in 1 Lab Reference:
* Simple and easy to use interface
* 3 apps in 1
* 265 Lab Reference Values in 16 different categories
* "Common Panels" section to look up lab values organized by commonly ordered lab panels
* Labs values are presented in SI or US units
* Thousands of medical abbreviations
* Over 400 prefixes/suffixes with origin language, etymology, and examples
* Only medical reference app with fully editable data!
* Links to important resources including Google, Wikipedia, Medline Plus, Clinlab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, and WebMD
* Recently viewed section, Favorites section, and powerful search for fast retrieval of data
* The perfect reference tool for healthcare professionals and students
Lab Value categories include:
* Cardiac Labs (12)
* Renal Labs (6)
* Urinalysis (14)
* Electrolytes (19)
* Acid/Base Balance (8)
* Iron Studies (9)
* Pancreatic Disease (5)
* Liver Disease (13)
* Tumor Markers (9)
* Hematology (38)
* CSF Analysis (11)
* Lipid Panel (8)
* Drug Levels (27)
* Toxicology (7)
* Endocrine Labs (38)
* Immunology Labs (23)
Common Lab Panels include:
* Acute Viral Hepatitis Panel
* Arterial Blood Gas
* Basic Metabolic Panel
* Coagulation Panel
* Complete Blood Count
* Complete Metabolic Panel
* CSF Analysis
* Iron Studies
* Lipid Panel
* Liver Function Tests
* Thyroid Function Panel
Information included for Lab Values includes:
* Reference Values (SI and US)
* Critical Values
* Lab Description
* Differential diagnosis for elevated values
* Differential diagnosis for low values
* Container information
* Personal comments
* Additional information section with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Web MD, Medline Plus, and Wikipedia
* Related Labs section
If you are in the healthcare industry, this app is the one to help you heal others and get through your day productively.
Stores medical info for the entire family for use in emergencies, doctor visits, filling out school & camp forms for the kids, etc.
*** Optionally share some or all family info with our companion app “ICE: In Case of Emergency” to make the info available even when the phone is locked. ***
For each family member you can enter as much or as little info as you like for the following categories:
+ Personal info (photo, date of birth, height, weight, blood type)
+ Conditions (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc)
+ Medications (including optional Rx numbers)
+ Insurance policies (you can call your insurance company directly from the app)
+ Doctors (you can call doctors directly from the app)
+ Medical History (e.g., surgeries, hospitalizations)
+ Notes w/attachments (any other info you want, including attached images of insurance cards, test results, etc.)
Optionally email some or all information to your doctor or others.
Note: if you already use ICE: In Case of Emergency then you can import your ICE profile into Family Medical Info.
Optionally export profiles for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. Exported profiles can also be used by ICE.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works
with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems, PLEASE email us at email@example.com
- People: Store data for multiple people
- Contacts: Store name, phone, fax, website and address for all you contacts (Doctor, dentist, vision, hospital, pharmacy, specialists, emergency, etc) and directly call, view website or show on map.
- Allergies: Store all your food, medical and other allergies
- Medications: Store all your current and past medications (and vitamins), dose and other data
- Facts: Store all your medical facts (Insurance information, current medical issues and other personal information). You can create store custom information, not just pre-determined data.
- History: Store all your history of illness, surgery, injury, vaccines, family history and any other customizable medical history
- Trends: Use to track items like weight, blood results, blood pressure or anything you want
- Password Protection: Optionally you can set and require a password to use this application
- Share: Share your data via email or other share option. This allows you to share info with a babysitter or print and take to doctor.
- Backup/Restore: Save a backup copy of your data
* Search and filter by discipline or system.
* Create and share your own mnemonics, then submit them for review by our resident MD to add to the database!
This mobile app is free! and intended to be just a basic reference. Free app is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices supportability and Android different OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and comparable only with 7”-8" screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. The following below options/functions have not been implemented so please use this app accordingly:
- Detailed test protocols
- Abnormal values rationale
- Patient notes
- Fancy or sophisticated GUI design (it is not an entertainment app!)
If you do not like this app (or you feel this app is useless), simply uninstall it from your device and forget it. Keep always in mind that you’ve got this app for FREE! Please show your respect and appreciation to those who give you stuff for free.
© "Equi donati dentes non inspiciuntur!"
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- a very quick Search for Terms;
- complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Terminologies;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
ABG interpreter- triple acid base (including anion gap), PaO2/FiO2 ratio
APACHE 2 Score
BODE index calculation
PORT score (pneumonia severity index / PSI)
tidal volume calculations by ideal body weight
TNM staging for lung cancer
Oxygen content and O2 extraction calculations.
Wells score for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
serum and urine osmolarity
free water clearance and deficit
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
GFR estimates using Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD eGFR
Glasgow Coma Scale
Body Mass Index (BMI calculator)
Ideal body weight calculations using ARDSNET and reverse BMI
TIMI for NSTEMI
Corrected reticulocyte count
absolute neutrophil count (ANC)
Corrected sodium (for glucose)
Rockall score for GI bleed
TPN calculations and total caloric intake by parts
fluid requirements to correct hyponatremia or hypernatremia
Predicted improvement in INR with FFP
PFT (spirometry, DLCO and lung volumes) Normal values
Cardiac output by fick
steroid unit conversion
General Unit conversion such as kilogram to pounds (weight), distance and volume
due date by LMP (last menstrual period) and by date of conception - pregnancy wheel/timeline
Narcotic analgesic dose conversion for different opioids and dosing intervals
QTc and short QT interval calculations
Maddrey's Discriminant Function
CIWA for alcohol withdrawal
Conventional to SI unit conversion for select agents
Ranson's Criteria for Gallstone pancreatitis
This is for medical students, internal medicine residents, respiratory therapists, nurses and doctors working in the pulmonary field.
This has not been clinically verified at this time and is better suited for academic purposes than clinical practice.
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
This is Offline Medical Wikipedia used for reading Medical Wikipedia articles. Medical Wikipedia articles has been collected so that it occupies less space of your memory card or Phones memory. Medical Wikipedia contains only A-Z diseases (approximately 3,000 medical diseases with PICTURES) and not other Health conditions.
Medical data has been divided into three parts (Medical Wikipedia A-D), (Medical Wikipedia E-O) and (Medical Wikipedia P-Z), so when searching the "Desired Disease", please open the respective file.
Easy to use, offline and instant results for all calculations even during your practice.
This is an free application for all medical personal followed by the Pediatriconcall page relating to http://www.pediatriconcall.com/fordoctor/pedcalc/calcmain.aspx
Calculators included are categorized as follows:
» Head Circumference
» Predict Height
» Mid Parental Height
» Body Surface Area (BSA)
» Body Mass Index (BMI)
» Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
» Conversion of Temperature Celsius to Fahrenheit
» Conversion of Weight From Pound to Kg
» Conversion of cm to inches
» Serum Osmolality
» Bicarbonate & Base Excess
» Fractional Excretion Of Sodium
» Creatinine Clearance
» Creatinine Clearance (Schwartz Formula)
» Normal Values Of GFR
» Anion Gap
» APGAR Score
» Ovulation Date
» Pregnancy Due Date
» Conception Date
Blood Pressure Calculator
» Blood Pressure
Blood Group Detection
» Find Your Blood Group
» Alveolar arterial Gradient (A-a gradient)
» ET Size
» Normal Respiratory Rate
» Predicted Mean Peak Respiratory Flow Rates
» Corrected QTc
» Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
» Burns Fluid Requirement
Drug Dose Calculators
» Emergency Drug Formula
Diarrhea Solution Calculators
» Diarrhea Solution
» IV Rates
Blood Reference Values
» WBC Count
» Coagulation Profile
» Blood Indices
» Immunoglobulin IgG Subclass Levels
» Immunoglobulin Reference Values
» Serum Complement Reference Values
» Lymphocyte Reference Values
» Corrected CSF WBC Count for RBC`s
» Corrected Reticulocyte Count
Endocrine and Antibody Tests
» Thyroid Function Test
» Antibodies & Their Associated Diseases
» Drugs Interaction Checker
*Supports API levels 8 & above (Android 2.2 and above)
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
Medical dictionary is a free hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
This mobile application aids not only Specialists, General Physicians but also nurse routines at any given point of the day.
This App provides broad classification of medicines, symptoms of Sickness, expert prescribes, recommend drugs and information about adverse problems, Clinical diagnosis, Nursing central facts and patient care.
This application also contains recommendations for the initial prenatal visit, routine prenatal visits, prenatal tests (with recommended screening dates), and common triage workups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting). Finally, it contains a step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation. All information is taken from current recommendations by the CDC, ACOG, USPSTF, FDA, and the AMA.
- Pregnancy wheel (OB wheel) with recommended screening tests for the calculated gestational age
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Medical Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including “Obstetrics: OB Wheel + Medical Reference Tool” and much more.
Keywords (no spaces, 100 character limit): ob, wheel, gyn, obgyn, pregnancy, pregnant, due, date, weeks, baby, pocket, guide, student, nurse, doctor, PA, when
Have you ever wondered how to calculate IV fluids for your patients? It’s funny how something so essential can be so frustrating! Unfortunately it’s a topic that is almost always glossed over in your busy medical school curriculum.
Well for the FIRST time it’s been made RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE! Whether you’re a resident or attending who doesn’t want to spend your valuable time doing the long-hand calculations for each of your patients OR an aspiring medical student looking to SHINE, we’ve packaged all the information and delivered it in one comprehensive easy-to-use application!
This application takes you through step-by-step, prompting you to enter only the important information, and yielding the content, concentration, volume, delivery rate, and delivery time for each IV bag!
-Fast and user-friendly fluid repletion calculator
-Detailed explanations of the theory behind the calculations, including maintenance fluids, deficits, and ongoing losses
-Explanations of special considerations in maintenance fluid determination
-Electrolyte repletion calculator
-Detailed clinical signs and symptoms of electrolyte deficiency and excess
-Etiologies of electrolyte deficiency and excess
-Sample problems for calculating maintenance fluids, deficits, ongoing losses, and combined problems by hand
-Published medical literature references
Keywords: fluid, maintenance, management, IVF, repletion, electrolyte, deficit, loss, dehydration, calculator, ongoing, bolus, NS, LR, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, sodium
This reference tool will tell you EXACTLY what you need to do to get into a M.D. school in the United States. This app puts you ahead of the game. It’s an insiders’ guide, created by successful physicians who recently navigated the difficult path to medical school with input from dozens of experts: medical school admissions counselors, current medical students, and even admission committee members.
This app is up-to-date for the 2013 application cycle. If you even think that a career in medicine is where you belong, you need this app!
With this app, you get:
- The most important dos and dont's for getting into medical school
- School Selector to identify which medical schools you should apply to
- Raw admissions data to help determine the strength of your medical school candidacy
- Detailed information on all U.S. M.D. and D.O. schools, as well as Caribbean medical schools
- Checklists to keep your application on track
- Answers to the most common pre-med questions, like:
What should I major in?
Which medical schools should I apply to?
Should I look at D.O. or Caribbean medical schools?
What should I do if my recommendation writer hasn’t turned in my letter?
What am I going to do if I didn’t get into medical school?
What about military medicine?
I am from another country, how can I get into a U.S. medical school?
And much more...
Why you need this app:
1) This year approximately 45,000 students will apply to medical school, and only approximately 1 in 3 students will ultimately be admitted.
2) Simple mistakes can doom otherwise successful applications. We will show you what mistakes to avoid and what exactly admission committee members are looking for when they recommend students for acceptance to their school!
3) This is the ONLY guide available that relies on data and insight from those in the know, offering you a condensed, quantitative, and objective approach to your biggest pre-med questions. Just like medicine relies on evidence to make decisions, this is an evidence-based guide.
4) While hard work and dedication is the best recipe for success, there are mistakes that even the best students make in the admissions process that can make or break their application. This app will help you avoid those mistakes.
5) Not all pre-medical advisors are created equal, and not all pre-medical students have access to quality pre-medical advising. This app can even the playing field for you, giving you top quality pre-medical advising.
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Keywords: md, do, medical, medicine, med, school, college, physician, dr, admissions, pre, med, calculator, amcas, msar, rank, apply, mcat, gpa, guide, post, bac
Detailed descriptions for every lab value!
The only FISHBONE WIDGET in the Google Play Store!
- More than 100 searchable Lab Values with descriptions of each
- Labs include: hematology, chemistries, urine, CSF, synovial fluid, pleural fluid, endocrine, body fluids, toxicology, and therapeutic/toxic drug values
- Fishbone Diagrams for hematology, chemistries, LFTs, and ABGs
- Pediatric lab values
- Fishbone widget
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including Lab Values and much more.
Keywords: laboratory, cbc, inr, ua, blood, normal, test, pocket, guide, maxwell, student, nurse, physician, doctor, intern
Next time you are in the hospital or clinic, open up the app, find the note you need, and copy or share the note. You can also store and share your own note templates.
- Templates for: full history and physicals, admit/transfer orders, on-service notes, SOAP notes, discharge notes, pre-operative notes, operative notes, post-operative notes, procedure notes, delivery notes, and post-partum notes
- Ability to copy and share note templates on your phone via e-mail
- Store and share your own note templates
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including Notes and Orders and much more.
Keywords: soap, inpatient, outpatient, record, admission, form, pocket, guide, maxwell, medical, student, doctor, intern
Unlike other applications, this application COACHES YOU to understand and interpret heart and lung sounds with sounds, descriptions, diagrams, and a QUIZ.
In addition, this app has LUNG sounds, which are hard to find in most heart sound applications.
The high-quality sounds contained within this application are looped to allow you to listen for days! When you put your headphones on, the sounds come to life (as if you had a stethoscope in your ears)! Do you think you know what you’re listening to? Test your knowledge with an interactive quiz!
- More than 20 playable heart and lung sounds with information on murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, rales, etc.
- Easy-to-read layout that coaches you to understand and interpret heart and lung sounds
- Diagrams for each heart sound, showing S1, S2, A2, P2, and the murmur
- Cardiac and pulmonary auscultation diagrams
- Heart and Lung sounds quiz
- Heart sounds include: Split S2, Innocent Flow, Venous Hum, Early and Late Aortic Stenosis, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Mitral Regurgitation, Pulmonary Stenosis, Ventricular Septal Defect, Atrial Septal Defect, Aortic Regurgitation, Mitral Stenosis, Friction Rub, S3, S4, Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Lung sounds include: Vesicular, Bronchovesicular, Bronchial, Tracheal, Coarse Rales, Fine Rales, Rhonchi, Wheezes
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including Heart Sounds and much more.
Keywords: murmur, lung, cardiology, cardiac, stethoscope, auscultation, valve, student, doctor, medical, cards, beats, s2