Now available for Android!
** 3 in 1: Lab Values, Abbv, Prefix/Suffix is the premium resource for all healthcare professionals and students. Inside this one app you’ll find Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations and Medical Prefix/Suffix, all at hand and ready to use, anytime, anywhere.
You’re a busy healthcare worker on the go, seeing patients, helping people. You need answers and references fast, so you can keep the flow going and get to as many patients as you can. That’s why you need 3 in 1 Lab Reference on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
This is really three medical apps in one. Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations, and Medical Prefix and Suffix, are all inside this amazingly helpful application.
Everything you need for fast reference is in here – 265 lab values organized into 16 classic categories as well as 12 common panels categories with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Medline Plus, and WebMD for more information. Thousands of commonly used abbreviations. More than 400 prefixes/suffixes with the meaning, origin language, etymology, and examples. Vast resources and examples are right at your fingertips, ready for whenever or wherever you might need them, as reminders or as an educational tool.
What separates us from the rest of the Lab Values apps? Our app is fully customizable. All of the data contained in 3 in 1 Lab Reference if fully editable, so go ahead and customize it to suit your needs or add notes to an entry.
Look at the indispensable features you get in 3 in 1 Lab Reference:
* Simple and easy to use interface
* 3 apps in 1
* 265 Lab Reference Values in 16 different categories
* "Common Panels" section to look up lab values organized by commonly ordered lab panels
* Labs values are presented in SI or US units
* Thousands of medical abbreviations
* Over 400 prefixes/suffixes with origin language, etymology, and examples
* Only medical reference app with fully editable data!
* Links to important resources including Google, Wikipedia, Medline Plus, Clinlab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, and WebMD
* Recently viewed section, Favorites section, and powerful search for fast retrieval of data
* The perfect reference tool for healthcare professionals and students
Lab Value categories include:
* Cardiac Labs (12)
* Renal Labs (6)
* Urinalysis (14)
* Electrolytes (19)
* Acid/Base Balance (8)
* Iron Studies (9)
* Pancreatic Disease (5)
* Liver Disease (13)
* Tumor Markers (9)
* Hematology (38)
* CSF Analysis (11)
* Lipid Panel (8)
* Drug Levels (27)
* Toxicology (7)
* Endocrine Labs (38)
* Immunology Labs (23)
Common Lab Panels include:
* Acute Viral Hepatitis Panel
* Arterial Blood Gas
* Basic Metabolic Panel
* Coagulation Panel
* Complete Blood Count
* Complete Metabolic Panel
* CSF Analysis
* Iron Studies
* Lipid Panel
* Liver Function Tests
* Thyroid Function Panel
Information included for Lab Values includes:
* Reference Values (SI and US)
* Critical Values
* Lab Description
* Differential diagnosis for elevated values
* Differential diagnosis for low values
* Container information
* Personal comments
* Additional information section with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Web MD, Medline Plus, and Wikipedia
* Related Labs section
If you are in the healthcare industry, this app is the one to help you heal others and get through your day productively.
✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
Get your 1st Visit FREE – Sign Up now and use code FREEPLAY
PHYSICIAN & PEDIATRICIAN VISITS – FEEL BETTER SOONER
Doctor visits are only $40 - same as a co-pay, much less than urgent care or the E.R. Our doctors can diagnose and treat most medical conditions. Our board-certified physicians can even write prescriptions, when clinically appropriate.
Doctor On Demand is perfect for you or your children, to address mild infections, cough / cold / allergies / flu, pediatric questions, mental health concerns, and Rx refills. Physicians focus on your care, with no interruptions or distractions.
NEW! MENTAL HEALTH CARE
See a psychologist, at a time and place that is convenient for you. Doctor on Demand allows you to connect with doctorate-level psychologists to talk through issues such as stress, anxiety, relationship isses, depression, life changes, loss, and many more. Plus, sessions with Doctor On Demand psychologists are about half the price of traditional in-office care.
GREAT FOR NEW MOMS
Moms can quickly and easily meet with our specialists for pediatric care, lactation consulting, or post- partum health issues. Whether your child has the flu, you have a breastfeeding question, or you need to find out whether or not your baby is sick, Doctor on Demand’s board-certified MDs and specialists can help.
WHEN TO USE DOCTOR ON DEMAND
- Cold, flu, cough, fever, allergies
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pediatric fever, advice or other issues
- Depression and anxiety concerns
- Possible sinus infections
- Rashes / bites / skin problems
- Sports Injuries, Athlete’s Foot
- Smoking cessation
- Back pain
- Breastfeeding questions
- Mental and emotional health issues and concerns
- General medical questions, “Should I go in for this or not?”
CONNECT IMMEDIATELY OR PLAN IN ADVANCE
Traditional MD and therapy appointments can require long wait times. You could spend hours in urgent care. With Doctor on Demand, you can have a live video visit with a doctor from the comfort of your home, without having to wait. You can easily make appointments (typically same or next-day) with physicians, pediatrician, psychologists or lactation consultants visit in advance.
PRESCRIPTIONS / Rx CARE
An important note about prescriptions: There are some medications and drugs that are not appropriate (or legal in some cases) to prescribe via Video Visit. They include: controlled substances, such as narcotics/opioids, certain sedatives or muscle relaxants, medications that require administration by a healthcare professional or training for first-time use, medications that require regular monitoring by a healthcare professional, some psychiatric medications and oncology drugs.
This service is also not available in all states - we are available where state law permits.
ABG interpreter- triple acid base (including anion gap), PaO2/FiO2 ratio
APACHE 2 Score
BODE index calculation
PORT score (pneumonia severity index / PSI)
tidal volume calculations by ideal body weight
TNM staging for lung cancer
Oxygen content and O2 extraction calculations.
Wells score for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
serum and urine osmolarity
free water clearance and deficit
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
GFR estimates using Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD eGFR
Glasgow Coma Scale
Body Mass Index (BMI calculator)
Ideal body weight calculations using ARDSNET and reverse BMI
TIMI for NSTEMI
Corrected reticulocyte count
absolute neutrophil count (ANC)
Corrected sodium (for glucose)
Rockall score for GI bleed
TPN calculations and total caloric intake by parts
fluid requirements to correct hyponatremia or hypernatremia
Predicted improvement in INR with FFP
PFT (spirometry, DLCO and lung volumes) Normal values
Cardiac output by fick
steroid unit conversion
General Unit conversion such as kilogram to pounds (weight), distance and volume
due date by LMP (last menstrual period) and by date of conception - pregnancy wheel/timeline
Narcotic analgesic dose conversion for different opioids and dosing intervals
QTc and short QT interval calculations
Maddrey's Discriminant Function
CIWA for alcohol withdrawal
Conventional to SI unit conversion for select agents
Ranson's Criteria for Gallstone pancreatitis
This is for medical students, internal medicine residents, respiratory therapists, nurses and doctors working in the pulmonary field.
This has not been clinically verified at this time and is better suited for academic purposes than clinical practice.
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- a very quick Search for Terms;
- complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Terminologies;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
These diseases you can treat using easily available things at home like aamla,grapes,lemon,ginger etc.
And this is what Doctor_at_home do. Best Home Remedies for you is just one click away.
This application contains home remedies with picture of remedy.
Download the application and know more about this Homely Doctor.
NOTE-Please NOTE THAT IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE USED AS THE PRIMARY SOURCE FOR CURE OF ANY DISEASE.TRY ON YOUR OWN RISK.App developer will not be responsible for anything.
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
Medical dictionary is a free hand book more like a Medical dictionary for emergency lookup on disease names to assist individuals and to Physicians. Medical Dictionary is a leading medical word dictionary used by health care professionals today in this modern technology world.
This mobile application aids not only Specialists, General Physicians but also nurse routines at any given point of the day.
This App provides broad classification of medicines, symptoms of Sickness, expert prescribes, recommend drugs and information about adverse problems, Clinical diagnosis, Nursing central facts and patient care.
Medical students: get an edge up when competing with your colleagues for those Honors scores! Learn how to take accurate and complete patient histories and perform detailed physical examinations. Uncertain how to clearly and concisely communicate your findings with your preceptor? Our innovative tool will help you to present like a pro!
This is a great tool for all medical professions students. H&P PRO takes you through the entire process of building patient histories, completing physical exams, developing progress notes, and presenting your findings to your supervisor. The unique database contains the very best in current methods and procedures that all medical professionals are expected to follow. The automatic progress note generator creates exactly what would go in a chart; just copy and paste it if you need a written presentation.
H&P PRO is designed to replace those big physical diagnosis textbooks. As a bonus feature, our video guides will lead you through the correct way to perform each of the essential elements of the physical exam.
SMA exists within the device's memory, acting as a comprehensive pocket guide for medical clinicians while in private practice or in remote areas in the United States or around the world – no WiFi connection required for use.
Product Features --
* Comprehensive guide to medical histories, physical examination and documentation of findings
* Instruction guides assist you in each element of history-taking and physical examination
*First application to translate checklist findings into grammatically correct progress note for presentation
* Video tutorials provide detailed instruction in correctly performing physical examination components
New Version 1.2.7 (22-Jul-13)
Fix for "Can't play this video" errors
New Version 1.2.0 (6-Jun-12)
Video guides for each of the essential elements of a physical
New Version 1.1.1! (16-Apr-2012)
* New Module - Breast Exam
Ability to purchase 7 more modules
* Review of Systems (ROS)
* Screen Neurological
* Significant speed and stability improvements
Prognosis: Emergency Medicine allows you to test your decision making skills in a risk-free environment while sharpening your clinical knowledge.
The interesting discussions at the end of each case scenario are useful for experienced physicians to refresh their knowledge and also serve as interesting practice material for residents embarking on a career in Emergency Medicine.
All clinical cases and discussions have been reviewed by our editorial board of 120+ physicians across 27 specialties.
1. Acetaminophen Poisoning
2. Acute Appendicitis
3. Acute Compartment Syndrome
4. Acute Encephalitis
5. Acute Epiglottitis
6. Acute Glomerulonephritis
7. Acute Head Trauma
8. Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis
9. Acute Myocardial Infarction (LBBB)
10. Acute Myocarditis
11. Acute Ovarian Torsion
12. Acute Pericarditis
13. Adrenal Crisis
14. Aortic Dissection
15. Asthma Exacerbation
16. Atrial Fibrillation
17. Bacterial Meningitis
18. Basilar-type Migraine
19. Bell’s Palsy
20. Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo
21. Biliary Ascariasis
22. Boerhaave Syndrome
24. Brugada Syndrome
26. Cardiac Tamponade
27. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
28. Cervical Epidural Hematoma
29. Chronic Subdural Hematoma
30. Deep Venous Thrombosis
31. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
32. Dieulafoy’s Lesion
33. Digoxin Toxicity
34. Ectopic Pregnancy
35. Emphysematous Cholecystitis
36. Exercise Associated Hyponatremia
37. Fitz-hugh-curtis Syndrome
38. Guillain–barré Syndrome
39. Heat Stroke
40. Heterotopic Pregnancy
41. Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
42. Hypertensive Emergency
43. Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
44. Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
45. Ica Dissection
46. Infectious Mononucleosis
48. Isolated Gall Bladder Injury
49. Kawasaki Disease
50. Lactic Acidosis, Metformin
51. Lateral Medullary Syndrome
52. Lemierre's Syndrome
53. Meckel's Diverticulum
54. Mesenteric Ischemia, Arterial
55. Multiple Sclerosis
56. Myasthenia Gravis
57. Myxedema Coma
58. Omental Infarction
59. Peptic Ulcer Disease
60. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
61. Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia
63. Primary Hyperparathyroidism
64. Prinzmetal's Angina
65. Pulmonary Embolism
66. Red Degeneration
67. Renal Artery Aneurysm
68. Retropharyngeal Abscess
69. Reye Syndrome
70. Right Ventricular Myocardial Infarction
71. Rupture of a Popliteal Cyst
72. Salicylate Toxicity
73. Sigmoid Volvulus
74. Spinal Epidural Abscess
75. Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
77. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
78. Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome
79. Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
80. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
81. Temporal Arteritis
82. Tension Pneumothorax
83. Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis
84. Tick Paralysis
85. Tumor Lysis Syndrome
87. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
88. Atrial Myoxma
89. Nonconvulsive Status Epilepticus
90. Prinzmetal's Angina
91. Omental Infarction
- People: Store data for multiple people
- Contacts: Store name, phone, fax, website and address for all you contacts (Doctor, dentist, vision, hospital, pharmacy, specialists, emergency, etc) and directly call, view website or show on map.
- Allergies: Store all your food, medical and other allergies
- Medications: Store all your current and past medications (and vitamins), dose and other data
- Facts: Store all your medical facts (Insurance information, current medical issues and other personal information). You can create store custom information, not just pre-determined data.
- History: Store all your history of illness, surgery, injury, vaccines, family history and any other customizable medical history
- Trends: Use to track items like weight, blood results, blood pressure or anything you want
- Password Protection: Optionally you can set and require a password to use this application
- Share: Share your data via email or other share option. This allows you to share info with a babysitter or print and take to doctor.
- Backup/Restore: Save a backup copy of your data
* Search and filter by discipline or system.
* Create and share your own mnemonics, then submit them for review by our resident MD to add to the database!
Critical - Medical Guide also features images, diagrams, language audio and interactive videos in high-definition to teach what to look for in real life.
Critical - Medical Guide contains detailed medical guidelines, including:
• Critical Care & Course of Action
• Emergency Medicine
• Interactive EKG Movies
• Medical Spanish with Audio
• First Aid Care
• Drug Calculators
• Formulary & Drug Interaction Checking
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support
• Ventilator Management
• Special Procedures, such as CTs and X-rays
• Monitoring Information - Electrocardiograms & IABPs
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Videos & Imagery to Assist in the Critical Care, and much more.
All medical staff, including doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMTs and support staff will benefit from having this fundamental medical material – while on-the-go or in a medical facility. Staff and students in the medical field will also benefit from this app because it will become a Critical tool in their practices and studies.
Get Critical - Medical Guide Today!
● Lumber Puncture
● Urinary Catheterization
● Blood Pressure Recording
● Intravenous Cannulation
● Nasogastric Intubation(Gastric Lavage)
● Tube Thoracostomy
● Blood Transfusion
● Intramuscular Injection
● Subcutaneous Injection
● Intra-dermal Injection
● Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
● Central Venous Catheterization
● Arterial Blood Gases
● Venous Cutdown
● Suprapubic Urinary Catheterization
These topics has been explained under the following topics
If any suggestion or errors, kindly contact us. If you like this app, share it with your friends and rate us.
This reference tool will tell you EXACTLY what you need to do to get into a M.D. school in the United States. This app puts you ahead of the game. It’s an insiders’ guide, created by successful physicians who recently navigated the difficult path to medical school with input from dozens of experts: medical school admissions counselors, current medical students, and even admission committee members.
This app is up-to-date for the 2013 application cycle. If you even think that a career in medicine is where you belong, you need this app!
With this app, you get:
- The most important dos and dont's for getting into medical school
- School Selector to identify which medical schools you should apply to
- Raw admissions data to help determine the strength of your medical school candidacy
- Detailed information on all U.S. M.D. and D.O. schools, as well as Caribbean medical schools
- Checklists to keep your application on track
- Answers to the most common pre-med questions, like:
What should I major in?
Which medical schools should I apply to?
Should I look at D.O. or Caribbean medical schools?
What should I do if my recommendation writer hasn’t turned in my letter?
What am I going to do if I didn’t get into medical school?
What about military medicine?
I am from another country, how can I get into a U.S. medical school?
And much more...
Why you need this app:
1) This year approximately 45,000 students will apply to medical school, and only approximately 1 in 3 students will ultimately be admitted.
2) Simple mistakes can doom otherwise successful applications. We will show you what mistakes to avoid and what exactly admission committee members are looking for when they recommend students for acceptance to their school!
3) This is the ONLY guide available that relies on data and insight from those in the know, offering you a condensed, quantitative, and objective approach to your biggest pre-med questions. Just like medicine relies on evidence to make decisions, this is an evidence-based guide.
4) While hard work and dedication is the best recipe for success, there are mistakes that even the best students make in the admissions process that can make or break their application. This app will help you avoid those mistakes.
5) Not all pre-medical advisors are created equal, and not all pre-medical students have access to quality pre-medical advising. This app can even the playing field for you, giving you top quality pre-medical advising.
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Keywords: md, do, medical, medicine, med, school, college, physician, dr, admissions, pre, med, calculator, amcas, msar, rank, apply, mcat, gpa, guide, post, bac
This application also contains recommendations for the initial prenatal visit, routine prenatal visits, prenatal tests (with recommended screening dates), and common triage workups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting). Finally, it contains a step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation. All information is taken from current recommendations by the CDC, ACOG, USPSTF, FDA, and the AMA.
- Pregnancy wheel (OB wheel) with recommended screening tests for the calculated gestational age
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Medical Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including “Obstetrics: OB Wheel + Medical Reference Tool” and much more.
Keywords (no spaces, 100 character limit): ob, wheel, gyn, obgyn, pregnancy, pregnant, due, date, weeks, baby, pocket, guide, student, nurse, doctor, PA, when
Have you ever wondered how to calculate IV fluids for your patients? It’s funny how something so essential can be so frustrating! Unfortunately it’s a topic that is almost always glossed over in your busy medical school curriculum.
Well for the FIRST time it’s been made RIDICULOUSLY SIMPLE! Whether you’re a resident or attending who doesn’t want to spend your valuable time doing the long-hand calculations for each of your patients OR an aspiring medical student looking to SHINE, we’ve packaged all the information and delivered it in one comprehensive easy-to-use application!
This application takes you through step-by-step, prompting you to enter only the important information, and yielding the content, concentration, volume, delivery rate, and delivery time for each IV bag!
-Fast and user-friendly fluid repletion calculator
-Detailed explanations of the theory behind the calculations, including maintenance fluids, deficits, and ongoing losses
-Explanations of special considerations in maintenance fluid determination
-Electrolyte repletion calculator
-Detailed clinical signs and symptoms of electrolyte deficiency and excess
-Etiologies of electrolyte deficiency and excess
-Sample problems for calculating maintenance fluids, deficits, ongoing losses, and combined problems by hand
-Published medical literature references
Keywords: fluid, maintenance, management, IVF, repletion, electrolyte, deficit, loss, dehydration, calculator, ongoing, bolus, NS, LR, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, sodium
Detailed descriptions for every lab value!
The only FISHBONE WIDGET in the Google Play Store!
- More than 100 searchable Lab Values with descriptions of each
- Labs include: hematology, chemistries, urine, CSF, synovial fluid, pleural fluid, endocrine, body fluids, toxicology, and therapeutic/toxic drug values
- Fishbone Diagrams for hematology, chemistries, LFTs, and ABGs
- Pediatric lab values
- Fishbone widget
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including Lab Values and much more.
Keywords: laboratory, cbc, inr, ua, blood, normal, test, pocket, guide, maxwell, student, nurse, physician, doctor, intern
Next time you are in the hospital or clinic, open up the app, find the note you need, and copy or share the note. You can also store and share your own note templates.
- Templates for: full history and physicals, admit/transfer orders, on-service notes, SOAP notes, discharge notes, pre-operative notes, operative notes, post-operative notes, procedure notes, delivery notes, and post-partum notes
- Ability to copy and share note templates on your phone via e-mail
- Store and share your own note templates
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including Notes and Orders and much more.
Keywords: soap, inpatient, outpatient, record, admission, form, pocket, guide, maxwell, medical, student, doctor, intern
Unlike other applications, this application COACHES YOU to understand and interpret heart and lung sounds with sounds, descriptions, diagrams, and a QUIZ.
In addition, this app has LUNG sounds, which are hard to find in most heart sound applications.
The high-quality sounds contained within this application are looped to allow you to listen for days! When you put your headphones on, the sounds come to life (as if you had a stethoscope in your ears)! Do you think you know what you’re listening to? Test your knowledge with an interactive quiz!
- More than 20 playable heart and lung sounds with information on murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, rales, etc.
- Easy-to-read layout that coaches you to understand and interpret heart and lung sounds
- Diagrams for each heart sound, showing S1, S2, A2, P2, and the murmur
- Cardiac and pulmonary auscultation diagrams
- Heart and Lung sounds quiz
- Heart sounds include: Split S2, Innocent Flow, Venous Hum, Early and Late Aortic Stenosis, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Mitral Regurgitation, Pulmonary Stenosis, Ventricular Septal Defect, Atrial Septal Defect, Aortic Regurgitation, Mitral Stenosis, Friction Rub, S3, S4, Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Lung sounds include: Vesicular, Bronchovesicular, Bronchial, Tracheal, Coarse Rales, Fine Rales, Rhonchi, Wheezes
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including Heart Sounds and much more.
Keywords: murmur, lung, cardiology, cardiac, stethoscope, auscultation, valve, student, doctor, medical, cards, beats, s2