***THIS IS NOT A FISHING GAME***
Get the latest fishing reports, tides charts, hotspots, weather reports (including marine forecast and buoy data), current moon phase, and more from our Fishing application for the Android.
> Latest Fishing Reports
> Latest Local Fishing Reports within 100 miles of your current location
> Over 261,000+ Fishing Hotspots with GPS coordinates
> Daily Fishing Predictions
> Top Anglers (earn points by voting, rating, commenting, and posting your catches)
> Species of fish identification
> Tide Charts for United States, Australia, Canada, Carribean, New Zealand,South America, and United Kingdom
> Latest Local Weather Reports
> Latest Marine Forecast
> Latest Sea Surface Temperatures (SST Charts)
> Latest Buoy Data
> Current Moon Phase
> Fishing Tips
> Fishing Events and Tournaments
> Directory of Charters and Guides, Marinas, Bait and Tackle stores.
> Maps integration for boat ramps, marinas, gas, fishing tackle and bait shops, motels, and food.
> Links to all 50 US States fishing license.
> Links to fishing sites.
> Search the database
This application displays news from popular websites. The application developed by TallSnail is configured as an RSS feed reader for various publications.
TSNR = TallSnail news reader
The application has settings. The application can be customized.
Perfect for hiking, riding, cycling, running, skiing or orienteering
Premium topo maps
Use in-app purchases to subscribe to high-quality, special-purpose maps. Flexible offline mode and competitive pricing.
• OS OpenData (GB)
• IGN TOP25, TOP50, Cadastre, Satellite and Littoral (marine maps) (FR) http://www.frogsparks.com/mytrails/ign/
• Tour & Trail (Alpujarras, Axarquia, Costa Blanca, La Gomera, Lanzarote, La Palma, Madeira, Mallorca, Menorca, Sierra de Aracena, Tenerife)
Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass and GPS
Know exactly which direction you are going.
Uncluttered map area, with unobtrusive controls and a traditional scale with track duration and distance.
Hardware-accelerated map drawing allows smooth and snappy display even with tens of thousands of track points.
Free online maps
Pick from many built-in online map sources (OpenStreetMap, Yahoo, Bing, Google and many other global and local providers).
Add more map sources using the configurable map sources (URL or WMS).
Only premium maps are guaranteed: we may be forced to remove access to any of the other maps if requested by the rights-holders; this is regardless of whether you are using the Pro or Free version.
Save battery and data charges.
The map displays instantaneously.
Optionally falls back to online for non-covered areas.
Offline map creation
No need to use desktop-based tools to create offline maps, you can do it in MyTrails, in the background.
Pause and resume the tile download.
Download on WiFi only to save data charges.
Record GPS tracks
Visualize your track at any time and analyse your course during or after the outdoor activity.
Display multiple colorized GPS tracks at once
Visualize your previous outings and those uploaded to GPS community sites, so that you always pick a great trail.
Visualize the key indicators of the track (altitude, speed, rate of ascent, slope, GPS accuracy, etc.) right on the map with a detailed legend.
Get visual directions from point A to point B.
Vibrate, ring or spoken proximity notifications warn you of upcoming maneuvers.
Manually add waypoints to indicate memorable spots or upcoming turns.
Waypoints are automatically generated when getting directions or when you take a break.
Share and archive tracks
Share your tracks on My Trails, GPSies, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com.
Download tracks shared by other users in your vicinity.
Easily switch between active maps by swiping three fingers left to right in the map view.
Pull down the HUD with information on your speed and altitude by swiping three fingers down your screen.
Full tablet support
Plan your outing on a large-screen tablet, go out and have fun, and when you're back, view the track in full glory. Use Dropbox to seamlessly synchronize between devices.
Permissions: please see the FAQ
Store information about any auxiliary equipment that you may have fitted, radios, radar etc with serial numbers etc.
Log running costs such as fuel, marina fees, licence fees, servicing etc.
Keep track of any trips that you make including crew lists, tides, weather, waypoints, engine hours. Log individual waypoints by using the phone's built in GPS, record distances, course and speed. Track the waypoints on Google Maps.
Email trip information to yourself and crew members.
Many options can be set such as date format, distance and volume measures, number of engines, whether to use the GPS, map format and default email address etc.
Extensive help text on each screen.
More reports will be created as time goes on.
If you like what you see please give the app a good rating and add comments as you see fit.
Thanks you for supporting this app and please feel free to email me if you have any ideas as to how to make it even better.
This app is best for: fisherman, boaters, and people who enjoy water sports.
GPS Fish uses the GPS built into your Android phone and works in remote places without the need of data or cellular signals.
BUILT FOR ANGLERS
• Outdoor Maps: View topographic, aerial, terrain, hybrid and street maps. Topo maps are 1:24K scale in the Lower 48, 1:63K in Alaska and 1:50K in Canada.
• Offline Maps: Build your own offline map bundles. Pick an area, select map type, and download maps onto your iPhone to view them in areas without a cell or data connection.
• Weather Reports: Check five-day weather forecasts. See the current humidity, heat index, dew point, wind chill, wind speed and direction.
• Sun/Moon: See solar and lunar phases by date and location.
• Elite members: Access exclusive map overlays: 6,900 lake maps, see dirt roads, public land boundaries, and real-time Doppler radar and wind speeds.
JOIN OUR FISHING COMMUNITY
• Share photos of your catches with friends via mobile and online apps. Caught a monster fish? Post it to the Fish Feed and showoff your catch without revealing where you caught it.
• Check back daily to see new fish photos posted by other GPS Fish users.
RECORD FISHING TRIPS
• Keep a digital journal of where and when you caught fish.
• Record unlimited tracks and routes on seamless maps.
• Check the digital compass. Choose between: Magnetic North and True North.
• Mark waypoints where you caught fish. Create markers for the boat dock, marina, or underwater structures. Use the GoTo feature to return to them anytime.
• Capture photos and videos.
• See 10+ on-the-go trip stats, including mileage, speed and direction.
Get access to exclusive features and outdoors maps on your phone, tablet, and PC. As an Elite member, you get:
View underwater charts for over 6,900 lakes in the U.S. See depth contours down to 10-foot intervals. Coverage includes popular bass, walleye, northern pike, and trout fisheries. Please check our lake coverage at: http://cabelas.trimbleoutdoors.com/Products/ReconElite/LakeCoverage.aspx
View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
View public land boundaries to find access points to lakes, creeks, and rivers. Good for shoreline anglers and fly-fisherman.
Mega Offline Map
Access more than 2,500 bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state and county.
Get full-access to all the features in all our hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps.
See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs and GPS devices.
Print high-quality maps on your home printer. Plus, Elite members get 20% off all custom printed map orders at MyTopo.com.
Trimble GPS Fish is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Fish is designed and optimized for Android smartphones, not tablets.
Feedback: Tell us what you think of GPS Fish and learn more at GPSHuntFish.com.
You have been searching for affordable and meaningful app product to enhance your saltwater fishing activities and we have good news. Fishing Ops Pro uses the latest technologies to empower you with information and insight from every experience so you can maximize your results.
We deliver the best in class saltwater fishing application and website for our valued friends (AKA customers). We designed Fishing Ops Pro to be easy and effective regardless of your activity or experience level. When we share what we love and by aligning our passion for our product with your passion for quality, our community will grow as big as the Great Outdoors!
Your data is kept totally secure with a unique system, which is only accessible by you!
Here is what you get in our product:
1. EXCELLENT MAPS- Navigate marine environments with confidence in different terrains and bodies of water.
2. GPS NAVIGATION AND ONE-TOUCH WAYPOINTS - Easily maintain current position, view the relationship to other points of interest, and quickly mark waypoints of fishing interest and navigational interest.
3. CATCH/CATCH & RELEASE/RECON NOTES- Save your pictures and easily record your tackle and tactic details and easily compare the next time you go. Fish with confidence!
4. FISHING CAMERA- Capture all the action without leaving the app and every picture can auto collect all of the environmental details automatically!
5. AUTO-JOURNAL- No more hand written journals that steal your time. The first ever journal that auto stores every fishing activity and auto collects all the environmental details.
6. AUTO TRIP SHARING- Never wait again for pictures, everyone auto shares all the memories from your angling exploits automatically!
7. FISHING WEATHER- Get the forecast, marine forecast, tides, barometer and the lunar phase.
8. EAST TRIP SETUP- Set up your trip and invite your buddies for a seamless experience that collects all the pictures, all the waypoints and all the fun!
9. FISH-ON STEALTH NOTIFICATIONS- When you are fishing with friends but in different locations and you don't want to let the whole world know over the radio or don't have time to text or call, we offer a one-and-done push button that sends your friends your activity and gives them your GPS location for getting in on the action!
10. US STATE BY STATE FISHING REGS- Is it legal? Never worry when the game warden checks your cooler.
11. ON-BOARD SUPPORT- We offer you the answers to your questions with amazing support that answers all requests within one hour. Read the poor support of other apps. We love our products and our friends (AKA Customers) and we are always ready to help!
12. METRIC AND IMPERIAL SETTINGS- Easily switch all measurement to what you are accustomed to very easily.
13. IN-APP SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING- Connect with buddies, share info and pictures easily and seamlessly!
This app was built mainly for fishermen, who can't or don't want have internet connection in open seas. It does not provide full navigation in terms of avoiding shallow waters, coasts, islands or any other obstacles. It was made for use in open seas, where orientation is not possible.
Easily share locations between your fishing friends or other devices with import/export system (kmz files).
Pre-plan your fishing locations, trollings in Google Earth software and import them in Fishing Points as kmz files.
- Save fishing locations
- Save trotlines
- Save trolling paths
- Find locations with navigation system
- View locations in Google Maps
- Import and export kmz files (Google Earth)
- View exported locations in Google Earth or other computer navigation software
- Automatic export when location is saved (backup)
- Pre-plan fishing spots, trollings in Google Earth software
- Share locations with your fishing friends
- Large speed window for recording trolling path (option menu)
- More than 20 icons to choose from
- Nautical, imperial and metrical unit system
For bugs, problems, any ideas, suggestions, translation help please contact developer.
You found a great Free app here and we are happy to introduce you to our Waterfowl Hunting solution from the leader in the sport, Mojo Outdooors! We created this free version so you can get a taste of what to expect from our Pro version. This is the Hunting App you have been looking for built by folks who know a thing or two about Waterfowl. We have provided a hand-held solution for navigating different terrains! Please see our Pro Version to see the total solution Mojo provides…Waterfowl Ops Pro.
With the Lite Version you can hunt anywhere and record what really matters to you. Check out the list of features you get with this free tool.
Here is what you get:
MOJO Maps- We provide you with satellite maps for giving you a birds-eye view of the different areas you will be hunting. Nothing like seeing things as the ducks fly!
MOJO Waterfowl Mapping- With our custom markings, you are one and done. We created a simple to use interface and the most popular GPS markings to make this super simple and so you can focus on the hunt instead a doing a bunch of annoying data entry.
MOJO Weather - Stay in the know with accurate forecasts, lunar phase, barometer, marine conditions, and tidal forecast for knowing when you need to go to reach those shallow blind areas.
MOJO Auto-Journal- Have you ever kept a journal or thought you would like to but it all seemed like so much work? Well good news! We took the work out of it by auto collecting all the important environmental data with the click of a camera or just simply tapping one of our GPS markings. It is all stores, organized and retrieved so you can easily learn behaviors and patterns for bringing home a limit every time!
MOJO US Migratory Bird Regulations- Know when to go and what you legally harvest at a glance. Updated annually so you easily stay on top planning your vacation time!
MOJO Sharing- Set up your hunting trips and invite your buddies then everyone shares a common Journal folder where everyone can share pictures, share harvest data and share all recorded GPS markings. We made it easy!
MOJO Connect- We made it simple enjoy everything MOJO from connecting with us on Facebook, sharing this great tools with your friends, watching your favorite MOJO TV episodes and even shopping for all your Waterfowl gear!
MOJO Support- We bring you a fully supported app product that helps you learn and connect whenever you have a problem. Reach out to us anytime and we will respond quickly. Your total experience with MOJO is going to blow you away!
There is so much in this app to help you in the field. We even provided a flashlight and the camo mirror for making it easy to apply the war paint!
Mojo’s Waterfowl Ops Lite is, well FREE! So get it right now!
Deeper – smart fishfinder is a first of it's kind portable wireless fish finder especially designed for amateur and professional fishermen alike, to find out location of fish, depth, water temperature, bottom contour and many more, when you are fishing.
It is the first Smart Fishfinder in the world that works in conjunction with your Android device. It can be used in ocean, river or lake; salt or fresh waters; summer or winter. Using amazing and innovative technology, Deeper Smart Fishfinder is the ideal tool to improve your fishing experience.
Smart Fish Finder application provides you with a detailed fish activity level calendar based on solunar forcast data, integrated camera function, up-to-date weather reports, customized fishing log, integrated map function and is fully integrated within social media networks so you can share your fishing stories and pictures quickly and easily at the touch of a button.
* Fishing activity calendar:
* By Month / Week / Day / Hour.
* Fishing weather forecast (Global):
* Temperature / High / Low;
* Wind Speed;
* Sun set / Sun rise;
* Moon set / Moon rise.
* Fishing log:
* Data time.
* GPS coordinates;
* Weather info.
* Fishing map:
* Fishing place;
* Info sharing on social networks:
* Google Plus.
* App settings:
* Units: Metric / Imperial / Fathoms;
* Frequency: 290 kHz / 90 khz;
* Depth Alarms: On / Off;
* Fish Alarm: On / Off;
* Fish Depth: On / Off;
* Data History: 5min / 10min / 15 min;
* Brightness: 10 – 100 %;
* Backup: Import from Google Drive / Export to Google Drive.
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities. Now there’s no need for any excuses. Know when to fish, know where to fish, find out where the fish are hiding, catch them, photograph them, and tell the world about it.
You must download the application in order to use the gadget, but all other features of the app can be used even without the Deeper and for free.
Start fishing the smart way!
The app is in continual development, with more content and features being added on a regular release schedule. Check out the Facebook page for the latest news on what's in store:
Also available now is My Fishing Mate Pro! With much more than just the state rules, including listings and images for over 590 species, detailed additional information such as size range, identification, distribution, habitat, life cycle, diet, fishing tips, rigs, and sport and eating ratings for many species, extra functions, and no ads - all for less than the price of a packet of frozen bait! If you like My Fishing Mate then check out the Pro version ...
Fishing for Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, bag limits, size limits, fish identification
Steelhead Fishing, Tuna Fishing, Shark Fishing, Bass Fishing, Salamander Fishing, Fishing for Sea Snakes …
….And there are many titles of free VDO clips for each categories, these are the sample of them;
IF - Steelhead basics
Fishing with Rod: Vedder Spring Steelhead
Steelhead Fishing 2013: Bobbers & Bruisers
Big Fish 365 Episode 11- Spring Steelhead
Steelhead Fishing 2013: Michigan Monsters
Ontario Heli-Fishing for Steelhead
Muskegon River Steelhead Fishing
Steel head fishing on the Clearwater 2012
Steelhead DOUBLE! Oregon Coast Steelhead Fishing(Part Two)
Blue fin Tuna Fishing off Gloucester MA 9/28/11 bluefin tuna 76 inch giant & two fish in two days.
Tuna Fishing and Canning: "The Fighting Tuna" Del Monte
July 2012 Yellowfin Tuna Fishing
HD: Tuna Fishing - South Pacific - BBC Two
Tuna Fishing GoPro HD
Monster Tuna Fishing -- 4 over 1000 lbs!
Adventures at Sea: Albacore Tuna Fishing, Part 1
BIG 9 Foot Sand Tiger Shark Caught in the Delaware Bay - Shark Fishing 2011
PINS Black Tip Shark Fishing, Loose Some, Land Some, A Peaceful Day
Extreme Beach Shark Fishing!
How to Do Florida - Shark Fishing Episode
Shark Hammerhead 1000 Pound Monster! Giant shark fishing
Nice Blacktip Shark Fishing Daytona Beach Florida & GIRLS!
SHARK FISHING - Kent catches a BIG 9 Foot Sand Tiger
RTFS - Shark Fishing off the Beach Full Episode - Season 1 Ep. 13
Islamorada Shark Fishing
Shark Fishing Safety, Avoid A Baby Black Tip Shark Attack
Mullet Run Shark Fishing!
RTFS - Florida Largemouth and Peacock Bass Fishing Full Episode - Season 1 Ep. 6
Big Worms for Bass Fishing - Alternative way to rig when fishing deep - SMC Exclusive Fishing Tips
Bass Fishing Tournament- Beyond the Stage at Lake Douglas
Spring Break Bass Fishing: Bed Fishing and Grass Fishing
Swim Jigs for Summer to Fall Transition Bass Fishing
Prespawn Bass Fishing
Susquehanna River Smallmouth Bass Fishing Underwater GoPro
Unbelievable Topwater Bass Fishing
Kayak Bass Fishing the Colorado River
Season 9 - Bass Fishing on Busy Lakes
Bass Fishing Deep in the Florida Everglades surrounded by Alligators
Ice Fishing Salamander
Salamander "In-Line" Sinkers
Ice Fishing Mud Puppy Salamander
fish and salamander tank
Salamander Drop Shot Sinkers
ice fishing .but Salamander?????
Salamander Finesse Rig
Mud puppy water dog caught ice fishing now in aquarium newt salamander lizard
FISHING FOR SEA SNAKES!
Fishers' guide to handling bycatch: Sea snakes
catch of the year
Shark Vs. Sea Snake
Jonathan Bird's Blue World: Sea Snakes
Deadly sea snake slithers onto land
Banded Krait Sea Snake Hunting Fish - Very Poisonous
Sea Snake eating Moray Eel, Fiji (Laticauda colubrina vs. Gymnothorax sp.)
Wild Kingdom- Diving for Sea Snakes
Shark Vs. Sea Snake
Sea Snake Catcher
Chasing fish and sea snakes in Fiji
We do not own this VDO clips. They belong to the YouTube publishers as shown on each particular clip. We present them in the app format for a better viewing experience.
DISCLAIMER : None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on YouTube. The content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We do not upload any of the videos to YouTube.
Marine weather forecast in 3 hourly interval.
- Air conditions (temperature, wind, cloud cover, precipitations...)
- Water contitions (temperature...) ** NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE FREE EDITION **
- Beaufort scale information
** A PREMIUM VERSION EXISTS **
Define your location by different ways:
- search by city name
- let your device fix your GPS location
- enter manually your latitude and longitude
Specific UI delivered for handsets and for tablets.
The Sharks have always considered themselves a forward thinking and open minded club to all things football related.
It is with this mindset in place that has seen the Sharks survey and research a whole host of options which ultimately would allow all their players, members, supporters and sponsors to improve their overall footballing experience with the Sharks.
After a lengthy process and much due dilligence the club is proud to announce the release of their first ever native mobile phone app for Android!
The app will be branded in the famous blue and black of the Camberwell Sharks Junior Football Club and the content available to users in the app will be about The Sharks.
No longer will you have to worry about missing out on news or information about The Sharks as the app will serve as your number one source of information about the club!
The type of information available to you when you download this app are as follows:
- Latest News
- Team news
- Training and much much more
To make sure you stay in touch with absolutely everything to do with the club, download the app now!