Of course, It is convenient also when enjoying the sailboat which does not do fishing, and the cruise of a small ship.
"Boat NAVI" is an application which assists your boat fishing with Google Map and GPS data. You can save your known fishing points, and boat tracking line, with GPS data and date time. And, "Boat NAVI" navigates you to the saved point at next time. Let's teach your friend the saved point which can be fished ,using "Boat NAVI".
This application was created by 'Kei Nakazawa (uncle Kei)'.
I am a boat fishing reporter of "TURI JYOHO" which is a Japanese fishing magazine.
1. It is the application which used Google MAP as the base.
2. Tracking, such as trolling, is recordable.
3. The point which was able to be fished can be registered.
Depth of water, sea bottom types, and a fish stock are also recordable.
4. Other marks can also be registered.
5. The display of a direction can be performed.
6. A concentric scale can be displayed.
7. The data registered into next time can be referred to.
1.You can set font size.
1. Improvement of imaging speed.
2. Display of boat fishing spot (only in Japan).
To edit fishing spot, wait next version. sorry.
3. Edit of Tracking Name
1. The form of the self-ship was used as the arrow type.
2. Improvement of display Speed.
3. A marker can be inputted into the cursor position.
4. The position of a marker can be edited.
A leading, independently published magazine for thinking fly fishers and fly tyers, the content ranges from the English chalkstreams to freestone rivers; from reservoirs to Scottish lochs (and Ireland's loughs); from Norway's clear, cold salmon rivers to the USA's Blue Ribbon trout streams; and from Grand Slam sport in the Gulf of Mexico to Australia's red-hot coastline.
Edited by Mark Bowler, every monthly issue includes travel features, reviews, news, correspondence and comment from some of the best writers in fly fishing - Charles Jardine, Neil Patterson, Magnus Angus, Mick Huffer, Bruce Sandison, Alastair Gowans, Malcolm Greenhalgh, Peter Lapsley, Jeremy Lucas and many more experts at the cutting edge of their field.
The monthly downloaded issues contain extra photos, film-clips, podcasts, and connections to the internet. You can save money by subscribing; this also means you will never miss an issue, new editions will automatically download to your tablet, and your whole magazine library will be with you whether you are at work, travelling, on holiday, or at the waterside!