* DYNO / Dynomometer and Horsepower / HP & Torque
* You can read transfer temperature (depending on vehicle)
* 0-60 Timing - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck :))
* Carbon dioxide emissions can be customized dashboard readings
* Video your journey using the plug-track recorder with on-screen OBDII data overlay - a black box, so you car / truck!
* Send GPS tag twitter tweet directly (for example, if you are going on a road trip)
* Large-scale fault code database allows queries fault codes from many different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV / KML analyzed by Excel / OpenOffice's * head display / HUD mode for night driving
* Compass (based on GPS), will not be magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer / Tracking and realtime web upload function - see what you are doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbocharged vehicle functions, supporting maps and MAF sensors (VW / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example, if your coolant temperature rises while driving over 120C) voice / speech overlay
* AIDL API for connecting third-party applications, a simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices such as the Motorola XOOM, Dell Streak, and Samsung Galaxy Tab can support any vehicle OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but the vehicle can be traced back to 1996) - If you have questions, please contact your manufacturer first or look for the "OBD2" written on a big white label in your engine bay engineering vehicles from Ford, GM / Vauxhall / Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle make, Europe, America, Far East, etc. ECU some vehicles can support more / less features than others. The application requires a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and inserted diagnostic socket on the car which makes your phone access. You can find the adapter on the list: http: //torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin's EcoRoute HD adapters not supported). If you buy a cheap Chinese OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from eBay / Amazon, then make sure you have a good cheap defective return policy with the seller a lot of units and "stop work" / etc some of the most reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are Scantool.net adapter, OBDKey adapter, Bluetooth devices, and PLX Kiwi, ELM327 and other ELM adapters support - search Google places, let them! Each version adds more functionality - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Number of cars ECU varies sensor support * Please note! * Restart after any report or quit hanging applications are due to errors in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab, this can be triggered by using the Pandora / Vlingo / Other BT applications. Disable Pandora new Bluetooth settings to solve this problem, but HTC / Samsung need to release a fix. Please contact their support and request repair, thank you!
This application is enables you to find the latitude and longitude of any address you specify and view on the map!
Developed by a 13year old developer!
Way to use this Application:
Enter the address in the “Address field” for which you would like to generate the GeoCode.
Eg : Maidenhead SL6 4HN, UK (enter full address for more accurate results)
: 910 , Rockefeller Drive , Sunnyvale , CA 94087 (enter full address for more accurate results)
: Wilson Garden, Bangalore, 560027 (enter full address for more accurate results)
The "GeoCode" button will convert the specified address to latitude and longitude. The latitude and longitude generated can be viewed at the bottom-right of your screen next to the “About” button.
The "Set Current Location as Address” button will automatically set the Address field to your current location.
The "Save Address" button will save the address entered in the address field to the history.
The "Delete Address" button is used to delete any previously entered address from the history.
The "Load Address" button is used to copy any address from the history into the address field.
The "Map It" button is used to view the “GeoCoded address” in map or satellite view.
Feel free for any queries at email@example.com
Your valuable ratings and comments are most welcome.
Tested and working in HTC LEGEND!
This is the full and free version of "Geocoding" for Android.
This app is used to convert Address to Lat and Long and view in Map !
This app enables the user to :
1.) Geocode ( i.e To convert Address to Lat and Long ).
2.) Save , Load and Delete from Presets for easy Geocoding !
Please Rate and Comment !
Tested and Working in HTC LEGEND !
The free and full version of Fusion Table App for Android.
This app is used to access and manage the data content of your Fusion Table through Android OS based Mobile .
To Know about Fusion Tables , Go To
This Application enables the user to :
1. Create New Tables
2. Update Rows
3. Insert / Delete Rows
4. Show the Data of the Doc
5. Delete Table
6. How To use multiple accounts on a single phone
7. Find the Row ID
Tested and working in HTC LEGEND.