The more information you provide, the better will be your result. You can show the location through Google Maps.
This app uses the Google Maps API to retrieve the geocode. Therefore, this app needs to establish a http internet connection to work properly.
THIS APP IS COMPLETELY AD FREE!
BatteryBot monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It now also has a 1x1 app widget. The Pro version also has user-configurable alarms, logs, mA current information, and a large (4x1) widget.
Give it a try -- it's an excellent and complete solution to your battery needs.
• No ads (why would you want a battery app with ads?)
• Exact battery level in the task bar
• Multiple icon set options
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• Small (1x1) circle widget
• Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional -- can be used as just a desktop widget
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
For those who want more than is offered in the free version, or for those who just like to support small, independent developers like me, the Pro version remains lightweight while packing in many useful features:
• Alarms (fully charged, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• (On devices that allow it) Icon colors (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• (On most devices) Electric current (mA / milliamp /milliampere) reading to/from battery on supported devices
• Large (4x1) app widgets
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to "minimum" to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
• The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version.
A one-time purchase now gets you free updates for life on all your Android devices.
All requested app permissions are explained on the project website.
Please email me if you have any questions or comments.
Here's the BatteryBot business model / philosophy:
1) Ads are annoying. For some apps, ads might make sense, but a system utility should not have ads.
2) The free version should be simple but useful; it shouldn't feel crippled.
3) Some people choose to purchase the Pro version because they want extra features, some because they want more customization, and many because they just want to say "thanks" for the free version and support small, independent developers like myself.
• Delivers longer battery life with fewer charges, acting as a battery life extender
• Intelligently learns how you use your Snapdragon-powered smartphone and optimizes your device without disabling smartphone functionality
• Requires no user configuration - Snapdragon BatteryGuru automatically learns and adjusts the smartphone settings so you don’t have to
After a brief 2-4 day introduction period, Snapdragon BatteryGuru learns the user’s behaviors and then notifies the user that it is ready to extend the battery life and improve the experience. Snapdragon BatteryGuru continues to operate in the background, deepening its understanding of the user and further optimizing the experience over time.
Snapdragon BatteryGuru battery saver app supports a majority of Snapdragon powered devices and we will continue to work to support additional Snapdragon powered devices. If you experience problems using this battery saver app, we'd really appreciate if you send us an email at email@example.com explaining your problem prior to leaving a review – we’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Please note BatteryGuru is currently not supported on Android L.
Q. Why does BatteryGuru need permission to read contacts, call and SMS logs?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru now has a companion lockscreen app called Snapdragon Glance. Glance uses the behavioural learning engine of BatteryGuru to give an intelligent lock screen experience. One of the features of Glance is to suggest the next contacts you are most likely to call or SMS and to deliver this feature the contacts and call/SMS permission is required. The application doesn't read the content of the any messages and the data never leaves your device. If you don’t have Glance installed this data is not used by BatteryGuru, but it still needs to ask for the permission.
In the near future the dependency Glance has on BatteryGuru will be removed and these permission will no longer be needed.
Q. Why does Snapdragon BatteryGuru need to know my location?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru uses your location to know the places where you have access to Wi-Fi. It does not use GPS but instead uses Android’s low power network location mechanism to find your approximate location.
Q. Why is my Wi-Fi ON sometimes, when I’m expecting it to be OFF?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru’s Wi-Fi management feature turns Wi-Fi on when you need it and turns it off when you don’t, thereby saving you power. However, even when you don’t have Wi-Fi access Snapdragon BatteryGuru will periodically turn Wi-Fi on for few minutes to check if your ability to access Wi-Fi has changed. Likewise when you move to a new location, BatteryGuru will turn Wi-Fi on for a few minutes to check if Wi-Fi access is available. Fear not, turning on the Wi-Fi radio for a few minutes like this has little or no impact on your battery life.
It optimizes phone settings like Internet connectivity, screen brightness, and timeout according to the your needs.
Avast Battery Saver features:
■ Smart profiles activated automatically based on time, location, and battery level.
■ App Consumption feature to detect and permanently stop power-draining apps.
■ Precise estimates of remaining battery life based on actual phone usage and historical data.
Named app of the day by German magazine Chip (chip.de): "The app does what it promises, saves battery life!"
How Avast Battery Saver actual works?
✔ The application can turn off Wi-Fi when there are no known hotspots nearby.
✔ When the screen is turned off, the phone will limit connections to the Internet to every 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes, based on your current profile configuration.
✔ Emergency mode is activated when your battery level is very low, and it turns off all functions that require significant energy, saving power for when you really need it - Wi-Fi, data connection, Bluetooth or GPS.
Significantly extend your battery life with power management profiles.
■ Smart profiles & power setting feature adjust your phone settings based on location and time. Avast Battery Saver learns about your daily routine and thus suggests the best smart profiles for your phone.
■ Avast Battery Saver never affects voice calls, SMSes, or the ring volume of your phone.
■ It shows battery level in percents and time left in status bar notification. So you know how much battery juice is left.
■ You can identify, disable or stop battery draining apps, the ones which cause problems.
■ You can easily adjust profiles and manage them within the app.
The app currently works with these profiles: Home, Work, Night and Super-Saving Emergency Mode.
You can easily switch from one mode to another and manage them within the apps. This improved battery manager will take care of your battery’s health the same way a doctor takes care of yours.
Vellamo 3.1 is designed to be an accurate, easy-to-use suite of system-level benchmarks for devices based on Android 4.0 forward. In Vellamo we want to enable performance enthusiasts to really understand their system, and how it compares to other systems, and our mission has just begun.
Vellamo began as a mobile web benchmarking tool that today has expanded to include three primary Chapters. The Browser Chapter evaluates mobile web browser performance, the Multicore Chapter measures the synergy of multiple CPU cores, and the Metal Chapter measures the single core CPU subsystem performance of mobile processors.
Get your device scores and find out how it compares!
2013/01/10 Bug Fix
2013/01/02 Bug Fix
2013/03/13 更新の際のBug Fix
・一応 Task Killer対策をしたのですが完全ではありません。なるべくTaskKiller側の設定でIgnoreリストに入れて下さい。
2011/11/20 Android Marketへアプリを公開しました。
-VagueScreen is serve to difficult to see the screen from others.-
[How to use]
1. Start the "VagueScreen"
2. ON the "Preview"
3. Choose a Vague of your choice, please customize the filter and opacity
4. Customization is finished, "Start App"
By using the widget, it is possible to turn on/off quickly
Please note that if your device doesn't support OpenGL ES 2.0 or better this application will render the content using the fixed pipeline of OpenGL ES 1.0.
- Fixed pipeline rendering or shader rendering depending on hardware support (OpenGL ES 1.0 or 2.0).
- Vertex and fragment shader editing, loading, saving and compiling.
- Show compilation log.
- Wavefront obj format importer (non triangle meshes are automatically triangulated). It is hardly recommended to have the normal information in the obj files as it is not automatically calculated.
- Scene management: Perspective/Orthogonal projection, autorotate camera, backface culling and clear color.
- Lighting management: enabled/disabled, position, ambient, diffuse and specular up to four lights.
- Material management: ambient, diffuse, specular, emission and up to six textures.
- Uniform management being able to set data to uniforms of the following types: bool, int, float, vec2, vec3 and vec4.
- The user can hide the tools panel to get a bigger (and more confortable) render of the model.
- The model is centered in the scene.
- Generates an association to obj files to be able to open them directly from an e-amil attachment or a file browser (using the mimetype "application/x-tgif").
"Shader Devel and 3D Viewer" searches for data in the following paths of your external storage:
- /ShaderDevel/objects -> 3D models with "obj" extension.
- /ShaderDevel/textures -> image files to use as texture.
- /ShaderDevel/shaders -> text shader files with "vert" extension for vertex shaders and "frag" for fragment shaders. This path is also used to save the shaders.
It is recommended to read carefully the samples, specially "lighting" sample to understand the default attributes (position, normal and texture coordinates) and uniforms (such as projection, modelview and normal matrices, lighting and material information) passed to the shader.
This application requests the following permissions:
- External storage access for reading data and writing the shaders developed within.
- Internet access to download the ads. If you like this software, please consider clicking on the ads to support it.
This software has been tested on Toshiba folio 100 and Samsung Galaxy S (OpenGL ES 2.0) and HTC tattoo with CyanogenMod 7 (ginger based with openGL 1.1).
If you have any problem loading your obj model in the application, don't hesitate sending me an e-mail with you obj file attached to be able to debug it. Also feel free to send me any question, request or wishlist about this application to my e-mail.
KEYWORDS: shader, shader devel, shader development, shader editor, development, editor, game devel, 3D model, model viewer, 3D viewer, viewer, openGL, openGL ES, GLSL. wavefront obj, obj file, obj model, wavefront obj model, obj renderer, obj file reader, obj file viewer
*** Lollipop users read the info at the bottom ***
Unsolicited quotes from real users:
"It gave me about 2 hours more use with 30 minutes more screen on time. Saved me from buying a $25 battery."
"Just donated 5 Dollars to support this masterpiece.. Keep up the good work"
"[Amplify] just revolutionized the true meaning of wakelock managing"
"This module is awesome! I get less than a half percent drain per hour for idle standby. "
...and many more.
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.
Here are some highlights:
- A beautiful design, inspired by Material Design principles
- A stable blocking engine
- Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
- A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and 20 other languages)
- A new Pro package that lets you control any alarm or wakelock on the device
- An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
The In-App purchases allow you to unlock the Pro package that lets you customize the alarms, services, and wakelocks on your device. Without the pro package, you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
May you have a long [battery] life!
- Amplify uses the Xposed Framework and will install it for you if you don't already have it. -
*** Lollipop users ***
Xposed has a new Alpha build for Lollipop. For more information, read here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you'll want to check out the Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
You can setting sofa and control Netflix, Hulu or Youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement:
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input:
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages:
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote explorer controller:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* PPT Presentation controller:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
* Click the widget to download and inject the NTP time and AGPS data into the gpsOne engine.
* Display the AGPS injection date and time in the widget.
* Decide to show which type of the notification after the AGPS injection is finished.
* Schedule the AGPS injection.
* Jump to the built-in Location setting if GPS is off.
* Decide whether to auto inject the AGPS data when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
* Not all GPS-enabled devices support AGPS injection. (All Qualcomm CPU-equipped devices should be supported.)
* Internet is required to download the NTP time and AGPS data.
* You need to turn GPS on when injecting the AGPS data.
Please visit http://androidforum.tytung.com/android-app-agps-injector-widget-t97.html for more info.
* Fix the bugs in v1.0.4.
* Add a checkbox to decide whether to auto inject the AGPS data every time when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
* Add a confirm dialog before going to the built-in Location setting if clicking the "Inject now" button and GPS is off.
* Jump to the built-in Location setting if GPS is off.
* Fix the false negative message again.
* Fix the false negative message that AGPS injection is not supported by the device.
* Fix the force close when running the app after unchecked "Show this dialog every time".
* Add the source code compatibility to fix a bug on Gingerbread.
* Enable Proguard to optimize the app size.
* Popup a message if the AGPS injection is not supported by the device.
* Add a "Inject now" button to the app.
* Bug fixes.
It can be very useful if you are in a place close to a disaster or in less serious moments, such as when you have just arrived at your holiday destination. Thanks to “I am OK”, you can, in a few seconds, via internet and via SMS, reassure all your friends by letting them know that you are well!
“I am OK” is simple to use, allows you to react quickly and can be used on all GSM networks, no matter who your mobile phone operator is.
Eg . A person moving from one place to another and roaming in different places can alert the configured mobile after installing this application so that the reciver of the messages will come to know where he or she is roaming or moving .
1.) Data connection ( Wifi , Mobile Internet )
Button Explanation :
1. ) Pick Contact Button will help you to configure the number to be alerted .
2. ) The miniute boxe & Hour box will help you to cofigue how frequently the alert messages should be sent .
3. ) Set timer button will activate the Clock .
4. ) Activate button starts to send the alert messages .
5. ) Press the home button to run the application in background .
Expecting your valuble feedback and comments .
Developed by a 13year old Developer who is the Worlds Second Youngest Android Developer .
Tested and works in HTC LEGEND .
This is the full and free version of "Geocoding" for Android.
This app is used to convert Address to Lat and Long and view in Map !
This app enables the user to :
1.) Geocode ( i.e To convert Address to Lat and Long ).
2.) Save , Load and Delete from Presets for easy Geocoding !
Please Rate and Comment !
Tested and Working in HTC LEGEND !
The free and full version of Fusion Table App for Android.
This app is used to access and manage the data content of your Fusion Table through Android OS based Mobile .
To Know about Fusion Tables , Go To
This Application enables the user to :
1. Create New Tables
2. Update Rows
3. Insert / Delete Rows
4. Show the Data of the Doc
5. Delete Table
6. How To use multiple accounts on a single phone
7. Find the Row ID
Tested and working in HTC LEGEND.