★ CREATE OBJECTS WITH THE SIMPLE OBJECT EDITOR!
With only a few taps of your finger, you can create objects and specify the way they look and behave in your games!
★ CREATE CUSTOM BEHAVIORS WITH THE ADVANCED RULE EDITOR!
Napkin Game Studio uses a special rule system that allows you to quickly create complex behaviors for your objects. You can use a wide variety of easy-to-use components to make your objects come alive!
★ CREATE LEVELS WITH THE INTUITIVE LEVEL EDITOR!
The level editor enables you to build levels from your objects in minutes. Select an object and simply drag and drop them into your level!
★ CONSTRUCT DYNAMIC GAMEPLAY WITH THE BUILT-IN PHYSICS ENGINE!
Napkin Game Studio features a built-in physics engine that will realistically simulate your objects as they move around the world!
Unleash your creativity in Napkin Game Studio today!
LET KEITH DO THE TALKING WITH THE HILARIOUS OFFICIAL AND ORIGINAL 'MOUTHBOARD' APP!
#1 UK TOP IPHONE APP within hours of release!
As featured on Chris Moyles Breakfast show (thanks Chris)
Star of many hit TV shows including Celebrity Juice, Keith Lemon has now donated his mouth to help those who are less fortunate (You).
Now you can become as wise and funny as he is, and oh so very successful at pulling 'bang tidy' lasses.
With the Keith Lemon's Mouthboard you can transform your own mediocre face into that of Keith, by replacing your mouth with his and have it say all his well known one liners.
Warning, we can not be held responsible for friends rupturing their stomach in fits of laugher, or any resulting stampede of FAF lasses that will want their back doors smashed in.
App also includes never before seen Lemon footage shot by himself, Keith Lemon' twitter feed and a shop to find all things Lemon and Francis.
The Magic Conch Shell is a toy from the Spongebob episode, "Club Spongebob." This app behaves like the device from the show. You pull the string, and the Conch replies (with the Magic Conch voice!).
The Magic Conch app for Android is a port of the Windows Phone Magic Conch app I made about half a year ago. When I saw the mediocre Magic Conch apps that were available on the Play store, I knew I had to remake my Windows Phone app for Android.
Not all the responses are present in this app, and there's a reason behind that. Imagine asking, "Will I ever get married?" only to get the response, "neither." Or how about asking, "Can I have something to eat?" and getting the answer, "nothing." I left out those two responses because they do not answer yes or no questions.
Well... here you go.
Take the De-Articulator Challenge!
1.) Download the De-Articulator app.
2.) Put in your ear buds or use closed-cup headphones. (required)
3.) Tap the red power button, it will then turn green.
4.) Turn up the volume on your device as comfortably loud, but safe, as possible.
5.) Turn on your video camera to record your entire challenge.
6.) Tap the prompter button and say the challenges as fast as you can before the ten seconds are up for each one, from beginning to end, and they'll just keep coming in succession.
7.) Upload your De-Articulator Challenge to YouTube and encourage your friends to do the same.
Full list of YouTubers featured in the De-Articulator:
• Corey Vidal
• Mitchell Davis
• Vincent Cyr
• Damon Fizzy
• Peter Chao
• Charles & Alli
• DJ & Sabrina
• Kristina Horner
• Carlie Stylez
• Logan McKay
• Fun for Louis
• Olga Kay
• Chris Pirillo
• Chris Thompson
• The Scary Snowman
• Joey Graceffa
• Rafinha Bastos
• Mystery Guitar Man
• Captain Sparklez
• The Fine Brothers
• Casey Lavere
• Cute Girls Hairstyles
• Tay Zonday
• Lamarr Wilson
• Annoying Orange
• My Genuine Find
• Mike Falzone
• Luke Conard
• Landon Austin
• Jason Munday
• Screen Team
• Epic Meal Time
• Look TV
• Nice Peter
• Miranda Sings
• Athena Stamakinley
• Mazzi Maz
• Keep The Heat
• Anna Lichty
• Bart Baker
• Dam Its Good 808
• Chester See
• Collins Key
• Peter Hollens
• Stuart Edge
• California Strength
• The Needle Drop
• Show Me the Curry
• Braille Skateboarding
• Shot Science
• Mediocre Films
• Beast 9688
• Frank Legend GTV
De-Articulator is a registered US patent, # 6,192,135
De-Articulator is a registered trademark.
Kids will love playing so watch your phone or tablet when you install this application :)
Baby Piano turns your Android device into a piano for children from babies, who will enjoy playing the keys and listening to the sounds, to children five years of age will enjoy following guided songs.
With 8 instruments to enjoy the songs: classical piano, bells, guitars, xylophone, dog, cat, bird or fish.
Keywords: piano, children, child, infant, baby, child, daughter, game, play, baby, button, piano, play piano, music, songs, animals
Twelve Benefits of Music Education
Music Educaton Advocacy Resources
1. Early musical training helps develop brain areas involved in language and reasoning. It is thought that brain development continues for many years after birth. Recent studies have clearly indicated that musical training physically develops the part of the left side of the brain known to be involved with processing language, and can actually wire the brain's circuits in specific ways. Linking familiar songs to new information can also help imprint information on young minds.
2. There is also a causal link between music and spatial intelligence (the ability to perceive the world accurately and to form mental pictures of things). This kind of intelligence, by which one can visualize various elements that should go together, is critical to the sort of thinking necessary for everything from solving advanced mathematics problems to being able to pack a book-bag with everything that will be needed for the day.
3. Students of the arts learn to think creatively and to solve problems by imagining various solutions, rejecting outdated rules and assumptions. Questions about the arts do not have only one right answer.
4. Recent studies show that students who study the arts are more successful on standardized tests such as the SAT. They also achieve higher grades in high school.
5. A study of the arts provides children with an internal glimpse of other cultures and teaches them to be empathetic towards the people of these cultures. This development of compassion and empathy, as opposed to development of greed and a "me first" attitude, provides a bridge across cultural chasms that leads to respect of other races at an early age.
6. Students of music learn craftsmanship as they study how details are put together painstakingly and what constitutes good, as opposed to mediocre, work. These standards, when applied to a student's own work, demand a new level of excellence and require students to stretch their inner resources.
7. In music, a mistake is a mistake; the instrument is in tune or not, the notes are well played or not, the entrance is made or not. It is only by much hard work that a successful performance is possible. Through music study, students learn the value of sustained effort to achieve excellence and the concrete rewards of hard work.
8. Music study enhances teamwork skills and discipline. In order for an orchestra to sound good, all players must work together harmoniously towards a single goal, the performance, and must commit to learning music, attending rehearsals, and practicing.
9. Music provides children with a means of self-expression. Now that there is relative security in the basics of existence, the challenge is to make life meaningful and to reach for a higher stage of development. Everyone needs to be in touch at some time in his life with his core, with what he is and what he feels. Self-esteem is a by-product of this self-expression.
Carolyn Phillips is the author of the Twelve Benefits of Music Education. She is the Former Executive Director of the Norwalk Youth Symphony, CT (www.childrensmusicworkshop.com/advocacy/12benefits.html).
Simply the best TV shows manager, FREE !
• Search a database of more than 40.000 series ! (Thanks to TheTVDB.com)
• Browse show details : status, overview, posters, seasons, episodes, actors, and more
• Track all the air dates of your favorite TV shows in one place
• Receive notifications so you'll never miss a new episode again. Ex: "Game of Thrones is coming back tomorrow"
• Keep your series progress and stay organized with your to-watch list. Never ask again "Where did I leave off in How I Met Your Mother?"
• Read interesting news related to the series you follow and without spoilers
• See what TV shows your friends are busy watching. ex: "Antonio watched 5 episodes of The Big Bang Theory"
• Share your emotion about the episode you just watched with the community: Ex: "Wow", "Fun", "Sad", "Good", "Soso", "Bad"
• Share that you watched an episode on Facebook or Twitter, or recommend series to your friends
• Comment on your favorite shows and episodes with our community of TV show addicts.
• Get notified when your friends like and comment on an episode you already watched
• Discover new and popular series with our recommendation engine based on other users taste
• Watch episode trailers
• Watch webepisodes from youtube or dailymotion
• Simple, beautiful and elegant user interface
Watching TV shows is not supported yet (but coming soon)
No registration required !
We ask for the permission to read your contacts so that you can invite them on TVShow Time. No information are sent to our servers about your contacts :)
More from developer
Please submit any crashes that you may have via Google's crash reporting system. We are working on a new update. Please understand that it is difficult, with so many different versions of hardware and operating systems, to come up with a one-size-fits-all approach to software (especially when we are talking about seriously complex software, as opposed to Angry Birds).
This revolutionary new app will take a photograph and print the location right on the picture! It obtains coordinates via GPS and date/time stamps it all right on the photo. A major time saver for real-estate agents and others that normally have to record an address with a photograph.
Also helpful for proving you were somewhere at a certain date/time. Perhaps we should have named this app "Alibi". :)
Troubleshooting: Download and run atk (advanced task killer) by rechild (no affiliation). Kill all running tasks. A reboot of your browser phone may be required.
***Make sure your phone has CURRENT GPS coordinates (via Google Maps) prior to taking photographs. If your picture contains an address, ANY address, our software is working. If the address is wrong, it is only the fault of either your software or your hardware. Please note that some phone models require you to have GPS enabled for up to 15 minutes first and the latest Google Maps version updated and launched and running for several minutes. If that is the case, then the issue lies within the hardware of your phone and there is nothing that can be done except for upgrading your phone's hardware. However, this case is very rare to almost nonexistent for current cell phone/tablet models.
Promotional pricing is only for the first two weeks of sale so purchase now as the price is sure to go up!
Please contact us with any questions or update ideas. Also please let us know new uses that you have found for this app. Thank you.
Sleek and Quick Tip Estimator/Gratuity Finder.
Very simple and easy to use!
This app is a quick and easy way to calculate how much you might want to tip a waiter or waitress after dinner.
Simply input how much your check/bill is and press 5% (for horrible service), 10% (for mediocre service), 15% (for average service), 18% (for parties of 8 or more), or 20% (for great service).
Helps put an end to the awkward math on a napkin in front of your first date sort of a thing...