Yuddha Rahasya is actually a collection to two volumes of a story based on world war era. Originally published in 1917, this books tells us about the time of world war 1 and the role Germany played in it through the eyes of a spy.
This books was published by Shri Prabhakar Shripat Bhase on 1st March 1917.
This book gives us the idea of Germany during WW1 and the different games the powerful nations played by spying on each other. Some of the things in this books are beyond belief.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we have a no questions asked refund policy for all our Android apps. We encourage you to try our application out risk free and let us know by e-mailing email@example.com if there are any issues.
The module contains over 125 simulated exam questions covering:
ancient European civilizations,
the founding of the New World,
the French Revolution,
the first and second world war,
the modern era,
as well as general terminology necessary for success.
Addressing nearly all of the topics covered on the exam, this AP European History Exam Prep app is ideal to test knowledge of key time periods, historical figures, events, and concepts.
Each multiple-choice question is paired with a clear and thoughtful explanation and a highly-detailed Key Takeaway that summarizes the main learning point of the question, time period, or figure discussed, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the material. Whether you are taking the test for the first time or striving to improve your score, this app will be a highly useful addition to your test preparation!
About the Author:
Katie McConnaughey is a freelance writer and editor based in Redmond, Washington. She received her Bachelors in History from Mount Holyoke College in 2004.
Since that time, she has worked in the publishing industry, working primarily on children's and young literature. Since going freelance in 2007, Katie has edited, written, proofread, and copyedited for a large variety of clients, including Simon & Schuster, Alloy Entertainment, becker&mayer! book producers, Symphony Space, diacriTech, the New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene, and a number of private clients.
About Upward Mobility
Upward Mobility creates high quality management education and test preparation material that is witty, engaging, and adds value in the learning process.
We hire only expert writers who have strong knowledge in the subject matter and put all of our materials through a thorough review process. We deploy our content through mediums such as mobile applications and other interactive channels.
We are a double bottom line company that is committed to education in the developing world. Some of the profits will be used to deploy education via mobile phone in emerging countries to improve their total factor productivity growth.
Aircraft of World War I contains more than 75 of the most important and influential multi-wing aircraft that flew between 1914 and 1918. Types featured in the app include the Sopwith Camel, the Red Baron’s Fokker Triplane, the Handley Page 0/100 and the Airco DH-4.
Each aircraft featured is illustrated by a full-colour side-profile artwork, and accompanied by a detailed specifications table giving country of origin, type, powerplant, performance, weights, dimensions, and armament where appropriate. All measurements are given in imperial and metric measures. In addition there is accompanying text for each aircraft that summarizes its development and service history.
★ More than 75 biplanes and triplanes featured, each one illustrated by a full-colour artwork
★ Full dimensions, weights, performance and armaments provided for each aircraft, all measurements in imperial and metric
★ Each aircraft’s development history and career described in full
★ Quick search functions by country of origin and manufacturer
★ Favorites section
★ All data stored offline on your device's SD card. Internet connection only required for the first database download or for database updating.
Michael Sharpe is a freelance aviation writer who has written for numerous publications, including The Military Yearbook. He is also the author of Great Air Disasters.
This application is NOT a development of Wargaming.net. Application is made in accordance with Wargaming Developer Partner Program rules: http://eu.wargaming.net/developers/documentation/rules/rules/
Detailed information on the tanks of all nations. Detailed parameters of chassis, radios, engines, turrets and guns, compatible equipment and consumables. Includes data of premium and gift tanks.
Maps, battle achievements and skills information.
Data is based on WoT version 0.9.3 of EU-region.
Application doesn't require internet access, works offline.
Required security permissions are necessary for the functioning of advertising.
Legal notice. The images contained within are copyrighted by Wargaming.Net LLP and tank stats are intellectual property of Wargaming.Net : Copyright © 1998 - 2013 Wargaming.net ®, All rights reserved. World of Tanks, WoT are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wargaming.net.
The Registry is the official keeper of birth, death & marriage records registered in New South Wales, Australia. Search the historical indexes for free today! If there is a record that captures your interest or completes the missing puzzle of your family tree you can purchase a birth, death or marriage certificate through the Registry’s official Family History App.
Ever wanted to find out more about the first settlers, iconic Australians or historical moments of your ancestor’s? Are you related to a famous Australian? Start searching today and discover information about your family’s past.
Collect certificates and create a family tree for future generations.
Use the Family History app to:
· Search historical indexes
· Trace your family tree
· Search specific birth, death or marriage records
· Purchase birth, death or marriage certificates
· Find specific information such as birth, marriage & burial place of your ancestors
· Look up iconic Australians
· Build a collection of certificates
What indexes can you look up?
You can search historical indexes for births deaths & marriages registered in New South Wales.
Births - 100 years ago or more
Deaths - 30 years ago or more
Marriages - 50 years ago or more
How does it work?
Using the Family History App is simple. All you need to do is select the event type you wish to search, type in the name/s and year of birth, death or marriage and then select search. If you’re not sure of the exact year, you can type in a year range and the App will bring back matching results for events records in the New South Wales Registry's historical indexes. Once you have selected a specific record you can then purchase the certificate. When a selection is made you will be directed to the Registry’s secure website for the final purchase. The certificate will be posted to you. Postage is free!
To find out more go to www.bdm.nsw.gov.au
Feel a compelling connection with your ancestors as you discover the important events and stories of their lives. As your heart turns to them, begin to collect and add your own favorite family memories to the tree for others to enjoy for generations to come. Share your family legacy with others in person or through popular social networks.
• Browse your family branches, and see portraits of relatives you’ve never seen before.
• Discover facts, documents, stories, photos, and recordings about your ancestors.
• Easily add new persons and add photos stories and audio about your relatives.
• Take your family tree with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• The app automatically syncs to FamilySearch.org, so you can pick up where you left off on any device.
• Store your family branches for free forever, deep within the FamilySearch vaults.
Share family stories with your children at bedtime or in the car while traveling. Learn something new about your family origins while waiting in a line. Take the app to family gatherings, and capture stories you’ve never heard before. Ask your parents and grandparents to tell you about their lives and what they remember of their deceased relatives; then record their stories using the app. Use important moments of your history as teaching aids. Watch how stories of your ancestors’ hardships, endurance, and faith help you become a better person.
FamilySearch Tree is always free and an easy and convenient way to find and share meaningful, heart-turning family stories that will make an impact on your life and the lives of your loved ones.
• FamilySearch Tree is a mobile companion to FamilySearch.org. Along with making it easy to add photos, stories, and audio recordings to the records of ancestors in the tree, Family Tree now provides for the user to add new persons and edit the vital information for all ancestors in the public tree.
+ Access the largest online collection of burial info for free
+ Locate grave sites of your loved ones through a simple search
+ Search millions of photos, thousands added daily
+ Request headstone photos from over 200,000 volunteers around the world
+ Find cemeteries near you, fulfill photo requests, post instantly
+ Create memorials with bios and photos
+ Share discoveries through Facebook, emails, text messages
+ Manage your profile and see the profiles of others
+ track your own memorials, photos, and virtual cemeteries
+ Get help from our full-time support staff
What was it like being a soldier in the trenches?
What did it mean to go over the top?
WW1 for kids is now available for iPad : http://bit.ly/1tH1bFb
More info at http://www.historyapps.co.uk
Learn about the origin of the conflict, life in the trenches, the major battles, the weapons, the War in the Air and at Sea, and find out why Animals were to play an important part in World War One.
A comprehensive, educational and interactive experience to learn about the Great War.
Each historical section begins with an audio narrative summarizing the events and includes animations, interactive clues, facts, maps, charts and audio ressources.
An interactive timeline allows the child to travel back and forward in time. Historical periods are organized thematically and chronologically from the start of the war to the armistice
Specially designed for children of 9 years and up, this application aims to :
- Develop a child's knowledge and understanding of history
- Provide key facts and events to consolidate classroom learning
An exciting and fact-packed app that will develop your child's curiosity about History and The great war.
We take your privacy very seriously. This application
- Does not collect information
- Does not contain advertising
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not use analytics / data collecting tools
- Does not link to social networks
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
We welcome your feedback, tell us what you enjoyed or didn’t enjoy about our app.
There are four basic views: Personal Details; Family Group; Ancestor Tree; and Descendant Tree. There are several ways to navigate up and down a line of descent, and to search for specific people. An extensive menu of other features is available, such as for viewing your complete family photo gallery.
This app requires the separate purchase of a Windows conversion program, which is available with a free trial period from our website. A sample database is included with the Android app so you can explore the user interface without having to convert your own data.
The database is stored on your external (or internal) SD card and there are no limits on the number of people or amount of other data. It has been tested on a database of over 40,000 individuals.
- Hugo Schmeisser
- The first true Machine Pistol or Sub-machine gun
- Heinrich Vollmer
- Hugo Schmeisser and the design of the Sturmgewehr
- A note on designations
- World War One Historical Background
- The trench warfare
- "Stossen" Shock Troops
- Von Ludendorf's offensives
- The Stossen Truppen had shown the way
Hugo Schmeisser and the Bergmann MP18.I
- A requirement for a close quarters combat weapon
- Luger long with the 32 round drum magazine
- A modied LP08 for burst fire
- A machine fire version of the C96 pistol
- Andreas Schwarzlose
- "Maschinen Pistole" 18
- "Maschinen pistole" 18, variant I
- Hugo Schmeisser and Bergmann
- Hugo Schmeisser and C.G. Haenel
- Haenel Schmeisser MP 28.II
- Anciens Etablissements Pieper in Herstal, Belgium
- Bergmann "Maschinen Karabiner" MP 34/1 and the MP35/1
- C.G. Haenel became VEB Ernst Thalman Works
Heinrich Vollmer machine pistols
- Vollmer invented a beltless feed for the MG08/15
- Earlier in 1925, Vollmer designed a machine pistol
- In 1929, Vollmer designed and manufactured a self-loading rifle
- Vollmer Machine Pistol 1925
- Vollmer Machine Pistol 1926
- The final Vollmer Machine Pistol 1930
- A long barrelled carbine version with a telescoping monopod
- The Vollmer Erma Machine Pistols
- The first designation may have been EMP 35
- Second, transitional, and third models
- French Silenced Model
- "Machinen Pistole" Erma MP740(f)
Erma EMP Model 36
- Erma, with Vollmer's assistance, modernised the EMP
- The machine pistol EMP36
Development of the MP38
- An "overnight" demand for machine pistols
- Erma were requested to design a suitable machine pistol
- The design was revised to allow mass production
- The MP38 fired full automatic only
- The early MP38 technical features
- Blank firing attachment and silencer
- The safety strap on the cocking handle
- MP38 "Gemischt" model
- MP38 components detailed
Introduction of the MP40
- The MP40 was designed for more economical mass production
- Albert Speer
- MP40 technical features
- MP40 first version components
- The "mündungshoner"
Variations of the MP40
- The second variation of the MP40
- The third variation of the MP40
- The fourth variation of the MP40
- The Winterabzug
- The fifth variation of the MP40
- The sixth variation of the MP40
- The seventh variation of the MP40
Erma MP40/1 and MP44
- Maschinen Pistole 40/1 Double Magazine Model
- MP40/1 mechanical features
- The Erma "Maschinen Pistole" 44
- Construction was from steel tubes and pressed sheet metal
Haenel Schmeisser MP41
- Based on the MP28.II and the MP40
- The MP41 was a somewhat retrograde step
- MP41 markings
Receiver and magazine markings
- Waffenant Senior inspector's stamps
- Producers' codes
- Magazines pouches
- Magazines types and codes
Components of the MP40
- Iso view of the components
- Grip construction changes
- Phantom view of the gun
MP40/38 complete Disassembling
- 49 pictures to explain the disassembly step by step
Rare MP40 with yellow camo finish
Since the year 2000, "HLebooks.com" is specialized in the publication of downloadable technical textbooks on collectable firearms.
You will be able to use the App offline, so no need to incur roaming charges when in Europe mainland.
This App will make your trip, whilst walking around the Cemeteries, more informative and interesting, as you will be able to find people of note such at Victoria Cross winners, Poets, Sportsmen, Flying Aces, Soldiers shot at Dawn, Nurses to name but a few.
Cemeteries can be found very easily by using the GPS coordinates supplied. This App will be upgraded and refreshed every three weeks at no extra cost.
Keywords: The great war,world war 1,ww1, alberts guide ,fallen.
Easily browse the posters with a simple and intuitive interface or just sit back and watch the slideshow.
Are you or someone you know interested in tracing your family background? If so, pay close attention!
There's finally an original new book created just for people like you!
And, if you really want to know the facts about genealogy, this book is definitely for YOU!
This Isn't Like Any Booklet
On Genealogy You Can Find In Any Store..
...On the internet, or even at your local library for that matter!
This book covers everything there is to know about genealogy and it's easy for the average person follow! In fact, some people have called it the "Genealogy Manual "!
It's like having your very own genealogy expert that you can reference and ask questions anytime you need to!
You'll uncover a wide array of tips, including guidelines on how to unravel your family history today!
I myself was interested in discovering my family line several years ago, but it wasn't easy when I first started out! I mean, information on this isn't easy to come by... Especially the kind of all-inclusive information I needed to get started. To be quite honest with you, I got tired of looking and searching all over the place, so I decided to create this definitive book on genealogy!
You're going to discover so many things on tracing your lineage with little effort! Not only will you discover where you come from, but you'll also learn extra bonus tips to actually help other people get started.
This Is Just "A Sneak Peak" At What You'll
Discover With Genealogy: Uncovering Your Ancestry.
Discover why you should explore your past.
Learn how to trace your history.
Find out if you should hire a genealogist.
Discover some of the tools that will help you with your journey.
Learn how this research can benefit your family.
Discover modern methods of looking into your history.
Find out how to utilize the internet to help you in your endeavor.
Discover how to get the best results for your searchs.
Learn how the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints can help.
Discover what IGI is and how to utilize it.
Learn about the important information you need to prove your history.
Discover how your DNA can help you trace your family line!
Learn about the major obstacles you might have to overcome.
Plus much MUCH More!
Discover More Inside The App
Dont forget To Share This App With Friends !
Designed by an experienced Council Tax practioner the software allows you to :
* Easily & Accurately calculate the Council Tax due
* Calulate for a range of common situations
* Send the results by email and text
Why not try the paid for version of our software for more features..