Data for this application was taken by the following sites:
Google Images and
Learn the Smart Way - playing on your tablet/ phone.
You can learn science the old way through books and boring lectures or learn SMART - in your own way, at your own pace, in your own time. Like a musical instrument, Science is best learnt by doing, trying and making mistakes.
For the price of a cup of Starbucks coffee and the time it takes to drink it, this app can make you an Electromagnetism GURU.
No more boring videos and books which TEACH.
This app encourages you to LEARN.
The Science Game heralds a revolution in learning. It is a fun app to learn school science through games on a touchscreen device. Over 200 concepts in Electromagnetism - magnets, magnetism, coils, dynamos and motors come alive as you play games and experiment to understand Faraday's laws and Fleming's rules. The white-box experiments go way beyond laboratory experiments. You can see the molecules, the electric current and the fields and form a clear picture in your head of how these things work.
You can challenge friends and groups of players and share the fun of genuine learning.
How does a microphone work? What is a Cathode Ray Tube? Do magnets have only 2 poles? Can electromagnets be used to make electric bells? Can we measure the force on a current carrying wire in a magnetic field? Through interactive games based on science, the Science Game makes it possible to learn all this by doing.
Never before has science been so much fun.
1. Maths Tricks
2. Maths Facts
Find someone's age by using some numbers .
Calculate multiples of 11 upto 99 easily
Remember value of Pi using sequence "May i have a large container of coffee"
Amazing Science Facts
you grow by 8mm(0.3inches) and when you wake up you become small again .
And there’s more here than just brain teasers. Do you like doing experiments? Great! And if are you one of those who thinks science is boring–be prepared for a surprise! You can perform the tricks and fun experiments here–all with simple scientific explanations–to the amazement of your friends and turn yourself into a wizard, magician–and genius!
With this app you can easily learn to do what other people will say is impossible. But for you, anything is possible–and you’ll prove it! Perform wonders with your own hands. Believe us–it’s not only possible, but even laughably simple!
If you’re a parent, this app will be a great teaching resource for you. Not only will you delight and amaze your kids–you’ll instill in them an interest in science and teach them logical and creative thinking. Enjoy family time together that’s both fun and informative! Is that really possible? Of course! And surprisingly easy!
Our lessons with step-by-step instructions and photos will easily guide you through the world of science magic! Simply genius!
Science is made easy through engaging animations featuring the most famous scientists ever lived, including an entertaining biography section for each one.
Theories are explained looking at how scientific knowledge has evolved since ancient ages until the point that experiment transformed previous assumptions.
This free versions features two of the experiments already available:
· Newton’s Gravity: Cannonball
· Archimedes’ Principle: Floating bodies
· Maxwell’s Colours: Coloured discs
· Mendel’s Laws: Garden peas
· Franklin’s Electricity: Lightning bells
· The Doppler Effect: Trumpeters on a train
More experiments to be added in 2015!!!
Note: This app is only for tablets.
Interesting Topic Videos
Share Videos With Others
Never Remain Behind As It Sends Notification When New Videos Are Added.
It have everything you need to know and also clears doubts which are struck in your mind for years.
With these videos author has successfully explained interesting concepts it very easy way with fun.
- Alfred Nobel invented dynamite in 1866
- Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any living creature
- One human hair can support 3kg
- Unlike any other element, helium does not solidify
With "Amazing Science Facts" learn every day new fascinating, strange and funny scientific facts and trivia.
* Thousands of amazing facts about physics, biology, maths, astronomy, etc.
* Receive daily facts in the notification bar
* Very fast and simple to use
* Works offline, even in "airplane mode". Access all facts anytime, anywhere, no internet connection needed.
* Search any term and find all facts about it
* Bookmark your favorite facts for quick future reference
* Read random facts
* Share your favorite facts by Email, Twitter, etc.
* Listen to the facts using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer
* Works in both portrait and landscape mode for easier reading
Q: How can I share a fact from the list?
A: Just press for 2 or 3 seconds over the fact, a menu with the available sharing options will appear
Q: How can I change the speech speed?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Android Market.
Q: How can I change the speech accent?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 2 accents are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
About the permissions:
We know you may be worried about the permissions required by the application so here is the explanation of why they are needed:
To load the ads used to support the development of the application, these permissions are required:
- Full Internet access
- View network state
About the speech synthesizer:
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
Categories are -
Human Body Quiz
General Science Quiz
Acid base Quiz
True and False Quiz
Sports Science Quiz
States of matter Quiz
I think you will like this collection to learn with fun.
This app is very useful for students of Class 9th and 10th and same time for competitive exams.
Features of Science App :
1. Support Android 2.3 Ginger bird to 4.2 Jelly Beans
2. Topic wise notes
3. Separate Important points
4. Attractive Images
5. Questions and Answers
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE OF MATERIALS
2. ENGINEERING REQUIREMENTS OF MATERIALS
3. Classification of engineering materials
4. Organic and inorganic materials
7. CURRENT TRENDS AND ADVANCES IN MATERIALS
8. Advanced materials
9. Smart materials (materials of the future)
10. Nanostructured materials and nanotechnology
11. Quantum dots
13. Level of material structure examination and observation
14. Material structure
15. Engineering metallurgy
16. Selection of the materials
17. Atomic concepts in physics and chemistry
18. Atomic Structure: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS
19. Atomic Structure: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS
20. ELECTRONS IN ATOMS
21. THE PERIODIC TABLE
22. BONDING FORCES AND ENERGIES
23. Ionic Bonding
24. Covalent Bonding
25. Metallic Bonding
26. SECONDARY BONDING OR VAN DER WAALS BONDING
27. Crystal Structures: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS
28. The Face-Centered Cubic Crystal Structure
29. The Body-Centered Cubic Crystal Structure
30. The Hexagonal Close-Packed Crystal Structure
31. CRYSTALLOGRAPHIC PLANES
32. CRYSTAL SYSTEMS
33. POINT COORDINATES
34. CRYSTALLOGRAPHIC DIRECTIONS
35. Hexagonal Crystals
36. Atomic Arrangements
37. CLOSE-PACKED CRYSTAL STRUCTURES
38. VACANCIES AND SELF-INTERSTITIALS
39. IMPURITIES IN SOLIDS
40. DISLOCATIONS - LINEAR DEFECTS
41. INTERFACIAL DEFECTS
42. Microscopic Examination
43. Optical Microscopy
44. Electron Microscopy
45. GRAIN SIZE DETERMINATION
46. Introduction to mechanical properties
47. CONCEPTS OF STRESS AND STRAIN
48. Compression Tests
49. STRESS-STRAIN BEHAVIOR
51. ELASTIC PROPERTIES OF MATERIALS
52. Plastic Deformation
53. Yielding and Yield Strength
54. Tensile Strength
58. TRUE STRESS AND STRAIN
59. ELASTIC RECOVERY AFTER PLASTIC DEFORMATION
61. Rockwell Hardness Tests
62. Brinell Hardness Tests
63. Knoop and Vickers Microindentation Hardness Tests
64. Hardness Conversion
65. Correlation Between Hardness and Tensile Strength
66. VARIABILITY OF MATERIAL PROPERTIES
67. Computation of Average and Standard Deviation Values
68. DESIGN/SAFETY FACTORS
69. Phase diagrams-introduction
70. SOLUBILITY LIMIT
72. PHASE EQUILIBRIA
73. ONE-COMPONENT (OR UNARY) PHASE DIAGRAMS
74. Binary Phase Diagrams
75. BINARY ISOMORPHOUS SYSTEMS
76. Determination of Phase Compositions
77. Determination of Phase Amounts
78. Equilibrium Cooling
79. Nonequilibrium Cooling
80. MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF ISOMORPHOUS ALLOYS
81. BINARY EUTECTIC SYSTEMS
82. DEVELOPMENT OF MICROSTRUCTURE IN EUTECTIC ALLOYS
83. EQUILIBRIUM DIAGRAMS HAVING INTERMEDIATE PHASES OR COMPOUNDS
84. EUTECTOID AND PERITECTIC REACTIONS
85. CONGRUENT PHASE TRANSFORMATIONS
86. THE GIBBS PHASE RULE
87. THE IRON-IRON CARBIDE (Fe-Fe3C) PHASE DIAGRAM
88. DEVELOPMENT OF MICROSTRUCTURE IN IRON-CARBON ALLOYS
89. Hypoeutectoid Alloys
90. Hypereutectoid Alloys
91. THE INFLUENCE OF OTHER ALLOYING ELEMENTS
92. FERROUS ALLOYS
93. Low-Carbon Steels
94. Medium-Carbon Steels
95. High-Carbon Steels
96. Stainless Steels
97. Cast Irons
98. Gray Iron
99. Ductile (or Nodular) Iron
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
You will find here -
Science Notes Topicswise:
हमारे आस पास के पदार्थ (matter in our surroundings)
क्या हमारे आस पास के पदार्थ शुद्ध है ? (Is matter around us pure?)
परमाणु व अणु (Atoms and Molecules)
परमाणु की संरचना (Structure of the Atom)
जीवन की मौलिक इकाई (The Fundamental Unit of Life)
जीवों में विविधता (Diversity in Living Organisms)
बल तथा गति के नियम (Force and Law of Motion)
कार्य तथा ऊर्जा (Work and Energy)
हम बीमार क्यों होते हैं (Why do we fall ill?)
प्राकृतिक संपदा (Natural Resources)
खाद्य संसाधनों में सुधार (Improvement in Food Resources)
1. Topic wise content in Hindi for class 9.
2. Attractive image to clear concept.
3. Content is divided in parts and presented in easy to hard.
it is collection of simple quetions and answers of daily life science.
this app is helpful to prepare compitative examinations which asks from general science.