► #1 Restaurant Review app in Thailand
► More than 1,400,000 registered users
► As seen on Thairath, Manager Online (ASTV), Daily News, Nation Channel, Thai TV3 Channel, YouTube, Virgin Hitz Radio, and TrueVisions
• Features restaurants in Bangkok and several provinces in Thailand
• Easily search for restaurants by keyword, price range, or type of restaurant
• Get directions by Google Maps
• See restaurant info and reviews from real users. Hear what locals are saying!
• Add photos and review of restaurant you just dined at
• Follow your friends' timelines and see what is trendy at the moment
• Read our guides: a quick list to recommended restaurants
• Share restaurants, photos, or reviews to your friends via Facebook, Twitter, LINE
Any photo or review that you post on Wongnai and we like it, you will receive gift vouchers such as restaurant discount coupons or movie tickets from Major Cineplex or SFX Cinema.
Contact us at http://www.wongnai.com/contact
Like and Follow us
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/Wongnai
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/Wongnai
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/Wongnai
Try out the Check-In function to get special promotions, offers, discounts, and win free items from participating businesses and credit-cards.
You can also create your personal profile to start sharing your own reviews and pictures with friends and earn PaiNaiDii Badges.
Basically, you can see detailed information, user reviews and photos from over 100,000 restaurants all over Thailand (Powered by Wongnai). We auto-identify your location via GPS, so we can pinpoint restaurants and bars in your exact area!
Don't miss & Join us today to get special privileges.
- Easily search restaurants nearby you or by keyword
- See restaurant information and reviews from real users. Hear what the locals are saying!
- Post photo, write a review, or add new restaurant
- Exclusive coupons and discounts for Samsung Galaxy user
- Get directions to restaurant
- Support Android tablet
You will first experience the best detailed and accurate navigation map of “NOSTRA MAP”. Together with NOSTRA Map, AIS Guide&Go could help you easily find the desired locations via the “Smart search” function. This Smart Search function has been engineered and developed based on the searching style of Thais, such as:
• Defining your destination by street name or village name just like informing your destination to a taxi driver.
• Searching places by using both Thai and English.
• Filtering your searching by specifying the province or district name gives you only the information in your specified area.
• Easily finding places in navigation mode with all searching application buttons on the map screen.
***The internet connection is unnecessary since the map data stored in your device (AIS Privilege,Real-time traffic and Recommend icon needs the internet connection).
The recommendation functions
• NEW Function "Recommend icon". Find a place to eat with Wongnai. Find a place to travel with Tourism Authority of Thailand(TAT).
• Have a safe trip with the simple graphics, plus visual weather overlays on your Navigation screen.
• Easy to follow or meet your friend with Check-in function. AIS Guide&Go ready to navigating to facebook’s Check-in by you and your friends.
• Accurately navigating to more than 950,000 positions of landmarks, shopping centers, restaurants, throughout Thailand.
• Free service for Real Time Traffic information, accidents location, roadwork location,and other traffic related locations in Bangkok area.
• Searching all AIS Privileges and navigating to the shop nearby 5km. around you.
• Your personal favorite way points can be added and stored into your device by Favorite Dude Point Function.
• The navigation system will work continuously while you receive phone calls, send messages or access the Internet, etc.
• In the navigation mode, the navigation guidance voice will be automatically muted while there is an incoming or outgoing call.
• With all extra buttons in the map screen, you can find the nearby places for your start point, via points, destination point, or favorite points (Dude Point).
• Share your picture location by Email.
• Dual SIM mobile phones do not support.
• The license will expire when your change mobile phone or SIM card.
• AIS Privilege for AIS customer.
อาทิ สถานที่ท่องเที่ยว ที่พัก ร้านอาหาร แหล่งช้อปปิ้ง กิจกรรมและงานประเพณี โปรโมชั่นท่องเที่ยว ข้อมูลน่ารู้เกี่ยวกับประเทศไทย เมนู อาหารไทย ฯลฯ เป็นต้น
นอกจากข้อมูลด้านการท่องเที่ยวแล้ว แอพพลิเคชั่น Tourism Thailand ยังอํานวยความสะดวกให้คุณด้วยฟังก์ชั่นต่างๆ เช่น เมนูค้นหา สแกนQR code บริการแจ้งข่าวสารNotification แผนที่นําทางGPS Checkin และคุณยังสามารถบันทึกรายการโปรด
มาร่วมสัมผัสการประสบการณ์ท่องเที่ยวไปกับ แอพพลิเคชั่น Tourism Thailand
- ไปเที่ยวภาคใต้ ภาคเหนือ ภาคตะวันออก ภาคตะวันตก ภาคอีสาน ภาคกลาง แค่ไม่รู้ว่าเหลืออีกกี่ที่ที่ยังไม่ได้ไป
ปัญหาเหล่านี้จะหมดไปด้วยแอฟ "เที่ยวไทยครบยัง" ที่จะช่วยเตือนความจำเกี่ยวกับการท่องเที่ยว ภาค,จังหวัด,สถานที่ท่องเที่ยวหลักๆของประเทศไทยว่าไปมาครบแล้วหรือไม่ กี่เปอร์เซนต์ของประเทศไทย กี่เปอร์เซนต์ของแต่ละภาคแล้ว
หากคุณต้องการเที่ยวยังไม่มีแผนว่าอยากไปที่ไหน app สามารถแนะนำสถานที่
ท่องเที่ยวที่น่าสนใจ ทั่วภูมิภาคตั้งแต่เหนือจรดใต้ ให้คุณได้ลองค้นหา
Great hotel deals to give you savings up to 80%. From cheap budget hotels to luxury 5 stars hotels and resorts in Phuket, Krabi. Koh Samui or anywhere in Thailand.
Exactly what your booking needs for last minute hotel reservations or a wonderful holiday stay, whether in hotels of Bangkok or Chiang Mai or in resorts at beaches of the many beautiful islands of Thailand.
There is no fee, no mark-up and it is FREE to use.
To get the best hotel rates in Thailand every time, simply search by location, date and number of guests and Hotels Thailand app quickly finds you the best hotel discounts in Thailand.
• Simple search by location, dates and guests
• “Around Me” search to find what is available around you at that exact moment and location
• Search results can be viewed two ways - on a map or in a list format
• Interactive map with zoom in, zoom out, and swipe to reveal more surrounding hotels
• View all hotel details, guest ratings, images and features the hotel offers
• Comparison table for all hotels and the best hotel rates available for all our partner hotel booking sites
• Refine your search by price, star ratings, areas, hotel features and more
• Book with our partner websites by simply clicking “book” on your hotel of choice
• Big image gallery
• Apps in 41 languages
• The only android hotel app that allows you to search for the best hotel deals throughout:
One search and our app will search all the listed hotels and give you the best hotel prices in one screen for all the deals. Besides hotels or resorts in Thailand, you can also search for popular hotels in other countries worldwide.
Hostel and motel listing is also available in our app. Book your rooms now to enjoy the great discounts! Or download this free handy traveler's accommodation guide app into your android smartphones or devices for future use. Online hotel bookings have never been this convenient before!
Enjoy your stay in Koh Samui without worrying about your phone bill! Once you’ve downloaded the application, no Internet connection is needed to access the offline content (interactive map and location details). So, there are no extra charges and you don’t need to use a local SIM card.
Looking for a restaurant, activity, a plan for going out… Koh Samui in myPocket will be your privileged guide and inspire you to suit your mood or need of the moment.
Koh Samui in myPocket offers a non-exhaustive list of locations selected on the basis of qualifications and interest by a team of passionate Koh samui editors living there permanently. Genuine observers and actors in local life, our editors are the scouts for new trendy, original, unusual or prestigious locations and are also on the lookout for good deals…
Our favorites are listed as Featured in order to help you make the best choice.
Our geolocation system lets you know how far you are from a particular place, in real time.
Features of Samui in myPocket city guide:
• Locations ranked by category, selection criteria, neighbourhood and proximity
• System of exclusive "discount coupons" and "special offers".
• Events and evenings ahead (be aware of what is happening in Samui).
• Around me : discover the places that are close to you.
• A powerful search engine on interest criteria (e.g. "foot" "Premier League" will list places that are showing a match...).
• Distance between you and a location: on foot, motorbike or by taxi with an estimate on the cost of transport.
• Offline map with geolocation and directions.
Every place that we added to Koh samui in myPocket has a listing with a geolocation on the map (offline), coupon discount / special offers, personalized description, photos, address, phone, email, social link, website, events, dress code, and price range …
Samui in myPocket works "offline" so it’s very fast. No internet connection is required to consult the location information data of our guide and use features such as (interactive map, discount coupons, augmented reality ...) only updates require an internet connection (Wi-Fi is present in the majority of hotels in Samui). Please start the application regularly with Wi-Fi to update data automatically and take advantage of new discounts and special offers, upcoming events and updates to new places.
Take advantage of our system of coupons (discounts and special offers) offered by our privileged partners.
Samui in myPocket is a complete guide where you will find a wide choice of places referenced in fields as diverse and varied as restaurants, cafes, bakeries, nightclubs, bars, pubs, hotels, attractions, activities, shopping, medical clinics , Spa and wellness, real estate...
Feel free to send us your user feedback to improve our products and let us know about your findings in Samui be it new places or reporting bugs
Agoda.com for Android - a world of hotels in the palm of your hand.
The Agoda.com advantage. To go.
- Over 500,000 hotels worldwide
- 8 million + hotel reviews every year
- Best price guaranteed! New deals every day!
- Trusted by over 16,000,000 customers
Look what you can do:
- Book over 500,000 hotels worldwide
- Click to find hotels near you, wherever you are
- Use our filters to find the perfect hotel for your budget and style
- Find your way back to the hotel with interactive maps
Plus you can save confirmations for hassle-free check-in, pay with total security, and flip through millions of customer reviews and enjoy the full Agoda.com experience wherever you are, all with the customary ease of your Android mobile.
Agoda has been reviewed in the press!
New York Times - "a good place to begin your search… including specially negotiated last-minute rates that can offer savings"
The Sunday Times - "We found that for top-end, luxury accommodation, they were on average 10% cheaper."
* Write your own reviews & add ratings to over 400 places of interest on Koh Phangan island, Thailand.
* OFFLINE Koh Phangan maps, find nearby places, get directions and plan your itinerary.
* Full text search, sort by distance/rating/area.
* Share on Facebook, check-in, add to favourites and send a postcard to friends.
* Discount vouchers with special deals and promotions to get the best prices around Koh Phangan.
* Find out the dates for parties and local events on Koh Phangan.
Plan your trip to Koh Phangan in advance - online booking of hotels, restaurants, activities, health spas, shops - and find your way around easily when you arrive.
Visit our website www.phangan.info for more information.
HotelTonight helps you find & book hand-selected hotels at great prices.
*We are the night out with friends that turned into a road trip to Vegas
*We are the birthday getaway you spontaneously booked for this weekend
*We are the luxury vacation you scored on the cheap
*We are the mid-week booking at that spot you’ve always wanted to check out … just because
*We are the excuse to travel as much as you’ve always wanted
*We are the business trip you locked down in 10 seconds, at your soon-to-be-favorite hotel
*We are the motivation to stay and play a little longer
*We are HotelTonight. And we want you to plan a little less. And live a little more
Here’s how we deliver:
*Great prices! Hotels give us last-minute discounts on their empty rooms. You get the very best rates, guaranteed
*Book a room in just 10 seconds
*Hand-picked selection of top-rated hotels – we’ve done the work to narrow down the best options
*Categories (like Basic, Hip and Luxe) to make it easy to find the right room for you
*Custom hotel descriptions that give you all the info you need to know
*24/7 customer support (with real, live, nice people)
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Facebook: facebook.com/HotelTonight
* Twitter: @HotelTonight
* Instagram: @HotelTonight
* Snapchat: @HotelTonight
The sinking of the Titanicand Great Sea Disasters is an exciting collection of first-hand stories describing the catastrophe of Titanic's maiden voyage as told by its survivors shortly after the ship sank. Origonally written and published in 1912, Logan Marshall's book was the first attempt to solve the mystery of the accident and relieve the heartache which it stirred internationally. Marshall narrates the personal stories of Titanic's passangers before, during and after the sinking of the ill-fated ship.
All people are striving and seeking Success. Their idea of Success may differ, but they have all agreed upon the desirability of Attainment. "Attainment" - that is the word, which embodies the essence of that which we call Success. It is the "Getting-There" idea - the idea of Attainment - of Reaching the Goal for which we set out. That is the story - Attainment.
In the measure that we express and unfold the powers of that "I", so are we great, strong and successful. We all "have it in us" – it depends upon us to get it out into Expression. And, this Individual Expression lies at the heart of the "Secret of Success". And that is why we use the term – and that is what we shall tell you about in this little book. It will pay for you to learn this "Secret."
"In the following pages, I shall demonstrate that there is a psychological technique which makes it possible to interpret dreams, and that on the application of this technique, every dream will reveal itself as a psychological structure, full of significance, and one which may be assigned to a specific place in the psychic activities of the waking state. Further, I shall endeavour to elucidate the processes which underlie the strangeness and obscurity of dreams, and to deduce from these processes the nature of the psychic forces whose conflict or co-operation is responsible for our dreams."
The novel opens with a controversial prologue in which Gaston Leroux claims that Erik, the Phantom of the Opera, was a real person. We are then introduced to Christine Daaé, whose mother died when she was very young. She and her father, a famous violinist, traveled all over Sweden playing folk and religious music. Her father was known to be the best wedding fiddler in the land.
If it is uncertain that external objects exist, how can we then have knowledge of them but by probability. There is no reason to doubt the existence of external objects simply because of sense data.
Russell guides the reader through his famous 1910 distinction between "knowledge by acquaintance and knowledge by description" and introduces important theories of Plato, Aristotle, Ren? Descartes, David Hume, John Locke, Immanuel Kant, Georg Hegel and others to lay the foundation for philosophical inquiry by general readers and scholars alike.
"The Raven" is a narrative poem by the American writer and poet Edgar Allan Poe. It was published for the first time on January 29, 1845, in the New York Evening Mirror. Noted for its musicality, stylized language and supernatural atmosphere, it tells of the mysterious visit of a talking raven to a distraught lover, tracing his slow descent into madness.
The book is noted for its colorful description of people and places along the Mississippi River. Satirizing a Southern antebellum society that was already out of date by the time the work was published, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is an often scathing look at entrenched attitudes, particularly racism. The drifting journey of Huck and his friend Jim, a runaway slave, down the Mississippi River on their raft may be one of the most enduring images of escape and freedom in all of American literature.
The work has been popular with readers since its publication and is taken as a sequel to The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. It has also been the continued object of study by serious literary critics. It was criticized upon release because of its coarse language and became even more controversial in the 20th century because of its perceived use of racial stereotypes and because of its frequent use of the racial slur "nigger."
Written In Mr. Atkinson's own clear,vigorous style, intensely practical, and In the language of a personal friend.
This book has been digitally revised and optimized for Kindle, including an interactive table-of-contents.
The Law of Attraction in the Thought World
Thought Waves and their Process of Reproduction
A Talk about the Mind
The Secret of the Will
How to become immune to injurious Thought Attraction
The Transmutation of Negative Thought
The Law of Mental Control
Asserting the Life-Force
Training the Habit-Mind
The Psychology of Emotion
Developing new Brain Cells
The Attractive Power - Desire Force
The Great Dynamic Forces
Claiming your Own
Law, not Chance