Each leaflet is written by our expert authoring team of independent GPs, and passes the information standard - which means it is trusted, high quality, evidence-based health information.
Most GPs in the UK have the same leaflets on their computer to print out for patients during consultations.
The app features:
* Over 1000 trusted patient information leaflets on health, conditions and diseases
* Over 3000 professional clinical immediate reference articles (in-app upgrade required)
* Over 1000 medicine leaflets (in-app upgrade required)
* Browse categories or search for the condition you require
* Store favourites in your bookmarks
* Share or email leaflets
* Locate medical services near you (currently only available in England)
* Search for GPs, Dentists, Pharmacys, Hospitals or opticians in your area (currently only available in England)
PLEASE NOTE - THE APP REQUIRES A 3G OR BROADBAND CONNECTION TO WORK. This is to ensure our most up to date content is downloaded and the data remains part of our information standard review process.
http://www.Patient.co.uk - Trusted medical information and support
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
This app can be useful for medical professionals and students that visit patient every now and then. It is a handy app you can bring along whenever you do your medical practice.
• Simple, intuitive and easy to use
• Get patient info directly from your phone contacts
• Send appointment reminder to patient by email or SMS
• Send visit summary to patient by email or SMS
• Create itemized bills for your patient; track balance due
• Customize the patient information that you would like to capture
• Customizable email and SMS templates
• View patient visit history
• During patient visits, add visit notes like text, picture, voice recording, or handwriting
• Use dictation to auto-write text on visit notes
• Built-in powerful tool to help manage reusable notes
• Export appointment to android calendar
• Backup and restore data
Translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese. If you would like to help translate the app to your language, please send us an email.
For doctor, dentist, nurse, surgeon, pediatrician, dermatologist, eye care clinic, paramedic, physician, small clinics, medical students, etc.
We hope you find this app useful and we welcome your suggestions. We will add more cool features as we go along. So stay tuned!
Storage - to save visit attachments like handwritten notes, audio recordings, pictures, etc
Microphone - for auto write text through microphone
Network communication - need internet for in-app purchases
Your personal information - to add appointments to calendar
Your social information - to add phone contacts as patients
History of Present illness
History of Past illness
Personal and Social History
General Physical Examination findings
Systemic Examination findings
Doctor Attended Patient
and last we provide extra notes portion to note other important things
Patient's record can be seen in form of list showing Patient Name, Age and Diagnosis upon clicking show patient whole record in a very easy and beautiful way which can be read in a simple way.
Upcoming version of app will include:
Search facility where you can search patient by Name, Diagnosis, and Phone No.
WiFi and Bluetooth Transfer Facility where one can transfer their patient data to others via Bluetooth and WiFi.
Sign in Option where you can secure your patient data so that no one can change or delete it.
If you like this app, rate it and share it with your friends. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Data is stored locally on your device and can be shared through any app that handles text sharing.
Demo at : http://www.patientmanager.nl/pmdemo/ ( demo only works in html5 capable browsers )
submit questions / suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
join -> https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114644454303793952005
donations in bitcoin - 1Mgyja8si5x5Dpbw1As7mmxYUoH2uiipD1
• Physicians, Physical Therapists, Optometrists, Nurse Practitioners, Dentists, Podiatrists, any other health care professionals and health care institutions like clinics, hospitals, procedure centers, assisted living homes, nursing homes and others.
• This is a web based patient scheduler and organizer app with secure access from anywhere with smart phone, tablet, laptop and desktop.
• It is very secure and HIPAA compliant. Please review our security features.
• User can sign up and use free for small number of patients. Thousands of patients in the practice can be organized and their schedules can be managed with this robust app.
• It has smart patient organizer where practitioners can add all the patients in the practice, it has different search options, user can create custom lists, set reminders etc.
• Email reminder to the patients for schedule time can be added on request. It reduces the cancelation and failure to show up for appointments.
• Schedule setting can be adjusted according to the need of the practice. Vacation, time off, holidays and weekends can be customized. So it can be used anywhere around the world and any type of practice.
• It is very user friendly, patient can be scheduled very quickly, scheduled can be moved from one slot to another easily, time in the slot can be adjusted according to need; follow up appointment can be created quickly.
• Customization for multiple providers can be done on request.
• Secure Message Center to communicate with the patients and other providers can be added on request.
• Other features of a robust EHR (Electronic Health Records) and Practice Management Software including Patient Chart, Patient Portal, Patient Monitoring System, Management of Employees in the practice and any other features can be added on request.
• Functionalities of Assisted Living/ Retirement Home Management Software, Nursing Home Management Software and any other practice management software can be added on request.
1. Patient profile i.e name , sex , photo, number
2. Patient photo
3. Chief compliant and clinical feature
4. Patient case history
7. Patient case diagnosis, treatment,
8. Patient total payment and remaining payment
9. Patient Appointment Time and Date
Physicians, Physical Therapists, Optometrists, Nurse Practitioners, Dentists, Podiatrists, any other health care professionals and health care institutions like clinics, hospitals, procedure centers, assisted living homes, nursing homes and others.
Features and benefits:
Secure Patient Portal with secure MESSAGE CENTER, PATIENT ORGANIZER, PATIENT SCHEDULER and many other features with secure access from anywhere with smart phone, tablet, laptop and desktop. Message center helps to create secure communication with thousands of patients in the practice and other healthcare providers. It also helps to transfer secure medical documents between provider and patient & provider and provider.
It is very secure and HIPAA compliant. Please review our security features.
User can sign up and use free for small number of patients. ConstantMD provides free upgrade on request. Thousands of patients in the practice can be organized and their schedules can be managed with this robust app. Please Contact Support@ConstantMD.com or call 951 977 9011.
It has smart patient organizer where practitioners can add all the patients in the practice, it has different search options, user can create custom lists, set reminders etc. Email reminder to the patients for schedule time can be added. It reduces the cancellation and failure to show up for appointments.
Schedule setting can be adjusted according to the need of the practice. Vacation, time off, holidays and weekends can be customized. So it can be used anywhere around the world and any type of practice.
It is very user friendly, patient can be scheduled very quickly, scheduled can be moved from one slot to another easily, time in the slot can be adjusted according to need; follow up appointment can be created quickly.
Customization for multiple providers can be done on request.
Secure Message Center can show all the messages that are not opened by the recipient patient or provider. So all the messages that are not opened by the recipient can be tracked and action can be taken.
All patients in the practice get a free secure Health Tracker & Manager account with message center to communicate with provider. All providers with Secure Patient Portal can communicate between each other through secure message center.
Other features of a robust EHR (Electronic Health Records) and Practice Management Software including Patient Chart, Patient Monitoring System, Management of Employees in the practice and any other features can be added on request.
Functionalities of Assisted Living/ Retirement Home Management Software, Nursing Home Management Software and any other practice management software can be added on request.
For any question, special features and customization please send email to Support@ConstantMD.com or call 951-977-9011 and visit www.ConstantMD.com
The program allows to take into account the main indicators in medical practice: the patient's age, sex, duration of hospitalization, diagnosis, medication, surgery, laboratory data, and others. It is possible to attach a photo. Each of the records you can send an e-mail or transfer to other programs.
You will always have before your eyes a handy list of your patients!
The proper support for devices with different screen sizes (including tablet PC) has been done.
The application is available in the following languages:
Any suggestions, inquiries, and requests for adding other languages are welcomed by e-mail to email@example.com with the "Android- ListOfPatients " mark in the subject line.
Please, help us to make the application available in your own language.
Additional resources allow you to assess hospice eligibility criteria, call us with the touch of a button, view our website, or contact us for any of your home healthcare needs.
A new button was added in the latest 5.7 version. It is not application specific but links to a worthy cause I'd like to promote. It only pops up if you click on it. You also have the ability to hide that button by going into the settings screen. You can do that by clicking the icon image at the top left corner. Within the Application Settings screen, you can uncheck the "Display Donation Image?" check box.
Use top notch fully multitouch interactive charts. Zoom, pan, swing, fling and create/email report exactly from what you see. Multiple chart series and Y axes support. Customize everything including units, with automatic unit conversion. Only your imagination is the limit!
No other app has the custom made Combobox UI technology, no other app has the chart template builder.*
★ Unique intuitive streamlined data input: just click new form and pick a category from the slider
★ Customize categories and subcategories on-the-fly and add colorful icons to them.
★ The form adapts to you, learns automatically what type of data you like to enter and put those to the top of the lists.
★ Calculator at hand, you can write eg. 1/3+5*6.4-6 in entry fields.
★ Present your data as you like it, zoomable and scrollable Android chart with fully customizable content.
★ Create and email report in beautiful hi resolution picture right from your chart as you see it
★ Data timeline for editing with extreme value highlighting, with infinite scroll support
★ Because one size does not fit all, you can chose your fontsize in the preferences.
★ Edit categories, subcategories to modify high-low ranges.
★ Define quantities yourself and add multipliers between them. When showing/reporting data an automatic conversion is done on the chart
It is currently free, with no ads and privacy breaching shenanigans. Please rate it if you like it, since that is the only "payment" we accept!:)
You are free to track anything you want, for example you could track spending too
1.) Just add private/business expenses context
2.) Add categories like office materials, food (there is a medications category already) etc.
3.) Add the dollar as quantity
4.) Profit from custom charts, data export.
Log blood pressure, carbs, medication, meds, excercises, spending... It logs anything you like.
*Probably because it was hell a lot of work to make them!:)
Treat patients quickly, safely and effectively.
Junior doctors have quick and easy access to a wealth of clinical information with the Patient Safety Manual. Common clinical conditions and reference materials are available in this comprehensive patient safety manual created by consultant doctors at one of the UK’s leading NHS Foundation Trusts.
The Patient Safety Manual gives junior doctors quick access to the wealth of information they need to treat their patients safely. Created by senior consultants from Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, this patient safety manual is an invaluable guide to common clinical situations, such as chest pain, alcohol withdrawal or hypertension, and commonly needed reference material, such as optimum fluid management, common drug doses and clinical scoring systems.
•Bookmarking for even quicker reference
•Commonly used clinical storing systems
•Fluid and electrolyte management
•Common drug doses
•Management of acute presentations
The Patient Safety Manual has been compiled by:
Eammon Sullivan (Deputy Chief Nurse)
Mark Kinirons (Consultant Geriatrician)
Adrian Hopper (Consultant Geriatrician)
The WHO has called for an international effort to reduce patient safety errors and estimates that globally there are millions of patients each year harmed by unsafe medical care and perhaps 1 in 10 patients may be harmed in advanced hospital settings. In the United States, the 2010 report of the Office of Inspector General (OIG) estimated that 1 in 7 Medicare patients experienced adverse events related to hospital care. The report estimated that 44% of these events were clearly or likely preventable and hospital care costs related to these events were an estimated $324 million in 2008.
This app is unique in that it has been developed by a physician who is in full time clinical and surgical practice and has over a decade of medical leadership experience involving the review of medical and surgical patient safety complaints and incident reports at a major acute care hospital. It has been developed using an amalgamation of criteria and guidelines as suggested by the WHO, JCAHO, CMS, CDC, and AHRQ. The app advocates users to follow the policies of their hospital where the safety issue occurred and report the event to the respective patient safety administrator.
However, in an increasingly complex environment of health care, patients are asked to navigate hospital settings that are complex and they may find it difficult to communicate patient safety events or quality of care issues to the hospital staff or administrator. In order to enable patients and family members to communicate the concerns of the care they received in a hospital setting, this app allows for their message to be sent to the local State or Province health department for further review according to the local health guidelines and jurisdiction.
This app has pre-populated State health dept. emails for patients within the United States. Patients outside the U.S. can also use the app if they know their respective State or Province QA administrator’s email to type in the Patient Safety Report Screen. The app also provides educational content and references to learn more about patient safety. There is also Literature Search option as an in-app purchase for those users who wish to learn more about specific key words related to their incident report.
Join the movement to help patient safety by downloading and using this free app.
We welcome and encourage your input. Please send comments and suggestions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share patient records securely within your healthcare team.
- Take medical pictures of patient wounds and skin rashes.
- Manage patient tasks list and assign jobs to healthcare members in your medical team.
- Offline access to 125 medical calculators
- Records patient problems, family history, and clinical alerts.
- Add medications to easily track what your patients are taking.
Medical tasks and messaging:
- Use the quick tick box list for selecting medical tasks.
- Customize the tick box list so you can quickly record patient tasks on ward rounds
- Assign tasks within your medical team so everyone knows their plan for the day
- Send comments and messages about specific tasks securely and easily. Help is always on hand
- Records a patient's visit to your health clinic
- Never miss an opportunity on ward rounds to write medical notes again
- Quickly review your patient list
- Always know where your patient is located by updating ward and room information
- Note demographic information such as date of birth and ethnicity.
Other features include:
Health & Medical Calculator:
- Over 125 medical calculators
- Each medical calculator offers healthcare recommendations
- Fully referenced calculators
- Health & Medical Calculators are constantly updated
- Powered by FDA drug database
- Provides drug mechanism of action, drug indications, drug contraindications, physiological effects, and drug interactions
- News from over 10 different health journals and news websites
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and clinical breakthroughs
- Healthcare news is automatically updated
There are now over 500 reviews for Caddy, and while we started out as just a health & medical calculator, we have the goal to create an advanced healthcare record to help clinicians and patients around the world.
Want to be involved? E-mail Caddy support.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaddyMed
All people are striving and seeking Success. Their idea of Success may differ, but they have all agreed upon the desirability of Attainment. "Attainment" - that is the word, which embodies the essence of that which we call Success. It is the "Getting-There" idea - the idea of Attainment - of Reaching the Goal for which we set out. That is the story - Attainment.
In the measure that we express and unfold the powers of that "I", so are we great, strong and successful. We all "have it in us" – it depends upon us to get it out into Expression. And, this Individual Expression lies at the heart of the "Secret of Success". And that is why we use the term – and that is what we shall tell you about in this little book. It will pay for you to learn this "Secret."
"In the following pages, I shall demonstrate that there is a psychological technique which makes it possible to interpret dreams, and that on the application of this technique, every dream will reveal itself as a psychological structure, full of significance, and one which may be assigned to a specific place in the psychic activities of the waking state. Further, I shall endeavour to elucidate the processes which underlie the strangeness and obscurity of dreams, and to deduce from these processes the nature of the psychic forces whose conflict or co-operation is responsible for our dreams."
The novel opens with a controversial prologue in which Gaston Leroux claims that Erik, the Phantom of the Opera, was a real person. We are then introduced to Christine Daaé, whose mother died when she was very young. She and her father, a famous violinist, traveled all over Sweden playing folk and religious music. Her father was known to be the best wedding fiddler in the land.
The sinking of the Titanicand Great Sea Disasters is an exciting collection of first-hand stories describing the catastrophe of Titanic's maiden voyage as told by its survivors shortly after the ship sank. Origonally written and published in 1912, Logan Marshall's book was the first attempt to solve the mystery of the accident and relieve the heartache which it stirred internationally. Marshall narrates the personal stories of Titanic's passangers before, during and after the sinking of the ill-fated ship.
If it is uncertain that external objects exist, how can we then have knowledge of them but by probability. There is no reason to doubt the existence of external objects simply because of sense data.
Russell guides the reader through his famous 1910 distinction between "knowledge by acquaintance and knowledge by description" and introduces important theories of Plato, Aristotle, Ren? Descartes, David Hume, John Locke, Immanuel Kant, Georg Hegel and others to lay the foundation for philosophical inquiry by general readers and scholars alike.
In Moby-Dick, Melville employs stylized language, symbolism, and metaphor to explore numerous complex themes. Through the main character's journey, the concepts of class and social status, good and evil, and the existence of gods are all examined as Ishmael speculates upon his personal beliefs and his place in the universe. The narrator's reflections, along with his descriptions of a sailor's life aboard a whaling ship, are woven into the narrative along with Shakespearean literary devices such as stage directions, extended soliloquies and asides.
Moby-Dick has been classified as American Romanticism. It was first published by Richard Bentley in London on October 18, 1851 in an expurgated three-volume edition titled The Whale, and weeks later as a single volume, by New York City publisher Harper and Brothers as Moby-Dick; or, The Whale on November 14, 1851. Although the book initially received mixed reviews, Moby-Dick is now considered one of the greatest novels in the English language.
"Call me Ishmael," Moby-Dick begins, in one of the most recognizable opening lines in English-language literature. The narrator, an observant young man setting out from Manhattan, has experience in the merchant marine but has recently decided his next voyage will be on a whaling ship. On a cold, gloomy night in December, he arrives at the Spouter-Inn in New Bedford, Massachusetts, and agrees to share a bed with a then-absent stranger. When his bunk mate, a heavily tattooed Polynesian harpooner named Queequeg, returns very late and discovers Ishmael beneath his covers, both men are alarmed, but the two quickly become close friends and decide to sail together from Nantucket, Massachusetts on a whaling voyage.
About the Author:
Herman Melville (August 1, 1819 – September 28, 1891) was an American novelist, short story writer, essayist, and poet, whose work is often classified as part of the genre of dark romanticism. He is best known for his novel Moby-Dick and the posthumous novella Billy Budd. His first three books gained much attention, the first becoming a bestseller, but after a fast-blooming literary success in the late 1840s, his popularity declined precipitously in the mid-1850s and never recovered during his lifetime. When he died in 1891, he was almost completely forgotten. It was not until the "Melville Revival" in the early 20th century that his work won recognition, especially Moby-Dick which was hailed as one of the literary masterpieces of both American and world literature.
Written In Mr. Atkinson's own clear,vigorous style, intensely practical, and In the language of a personal friend.
This book has been digitally revised and optimized for Kindle, including an interactive table-of-contents.
The Law of Attraction in the Thought World
Thought Waves and their Process of Reproduction
A Talk about the Mind
The Secret of the Will
How to become immune to injurious Thought Attraction
The Transmutation of Negative Thought
The Law of Mental Control
Asserting the Life-Force
Training the Habit-Mind
The Psychology of Emotion
Developing new Brain Cells
The Attractive Power - Desire Force
The Great Dynamic Forces
Claiming your Own
Law, not Chance
by Thomas a Kempis
Translated by Rev. William Benham
The treatise "Of the Imitation of Christ" appears to have been originally written in Latin early in the fifteenth century. Its exact date and its authorship are still a matter of debate. Manuscripts of the Latin version survive in considerable numbers all over Western Europe, and they, with the vast list of translations and of printed editions, testify to its almost unparalleled popularity. One scribe attributes it to St. Bernard of Clairvaux; but the fact that it contains a quotation from St. Francis of Assisi, who was born thirty years after the death of St. Bernard, disposes of this theory. In England there exist many manuscripts of the first three books, called "Musica Ecclesiastica," frequently ascribed to the English mystic Walter Hilton. But Hilton seems to have died in 1395, and there is no evidence of the existence of the work before 1400. Many manuscripts scattered throughout Europe ascribe the book to Jean le Charlier de Gerson, the great Chancellor of the University of Paris, who was a leading figure in the Church in the earlier part of the fifteenth century. The most probable author, however, especially when the internal evidence is considered, is Thomas Haemmerlein, known also as Thomas a Kempis, from his native town of Kempen, near the Rhine, about forty miles north of Cologne. Haemmerlein, who was born in 1379 or 1380, was a member of the order of the Brothers of Common Life, and spent the last seventy years of his life at Mount St. Agnes, a monastery of Augustinian canons in the diocese of Utrecht. Here he died on July 26, 1471, after an uneventful life spent in copying manuscripts, reading, and composing, and in the peaceful routine of monastic piety.
With the exception of the Bible, no Christian writing has had so wide a vogue or so sustained a popularity as this. And yet, in one sense, it is hardly an original work at all. Its structure it owes largely to the writings of the medieval mystics, and its ideas and phrases are a mosaic from the Bible and the Fathers of the early Church. But these elements are interwoven with such delicate skill and a religious feeling at once so ardent and so sound, that it promises to remain, what it has been for five hundred years, the supreme call and guide to spiritual aspiration.
"The Raven" is a narrative poem by the American writer and poet Edgar Allan Poe. It was published for the first time on January 29, 1845, in the New York Evening Mirror. Noted for its musicality, stylized language and supernatural atmosphere, it tells of the mysterious visit of a talking raven to a distraught lover, tracing his slow descent into madness.
There is something so natural, and at the same time so unnatural, in seeing a door open when we know that there is no one on the other side of it, or in hearing the sound of footsteps, and feeling that it cannot be attributed to the feet of a mortal. These simple yet compelling narratives provide amazing descriptions of poltergeists and banshees, spirit-filled houses, deathbed scenes, and uncanny fore warnings of death.
That houses are haunted and apparitions frequently seen therein are pretty well established facts. The preceding chapters have dealt with this aspect of the subject, and, in view of the weight of evidence to prove the truth of the stories told in them, it would be hard for anyone to doubt that there is such a thing as a haunted house, whatever explanation maybe given of "haunting." We now turn to another division of the subject—the outdoor ghost who haunts the roadways, country lanes, and other places. Sceptics on ghostly phenomena are generally pretty full of explanations when they are told of a ghost having been seen in a particular spot, and the teller may be put down as hyper-imaginative, or as having been deluded by moonlight playing through the trees; while cases are not wanting where a reputation for temperance has been lost by a man telling his experiences of a ghost he happens to have met along some country lane; and the fact that there are cases where an imaginative and nervous person has mistaken for a ghost a white goat or a sheet hanging on a bush only strengthens the sceptic's disbelief and makes him blind to the very large weight of evidence that can be arrayed against him. Some day, no doubt, psychologists and scientists will be able to give us a complete and satisfactory explanation of these abnormal apparitions, but at present we are very much in the dark, and any explanation that may be put forward is necessarily of a tentative nature.