This app can be useful for medical professionals and students that visit patient every now and then. It is a handy app you can bring along whenever you do your medical practice.
• Simple, intuitive and easy to use
• Get patient info directly from your phone contacts
• Send appointment reminder to patient by email or SMS
• Send visit summary to patient by email or SMS
• Create itemized bills for your patient; track balance due
• Customize the patient information that you would like to capture
• Customizable email and SMS templates
• View patient visit history
• During patient visits, add visit notes like text, picture, voice recording, or handwriting
• Use dictation to auto-write text on visit notes
• Built-in powerful tool to help manage reusable notes
• Export appointment to android calendar
• Backup and restore data
Translated in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese. If you would like to help translate the app to your language, please send us an email.
For doctor, dentist, nurse, surgeon, pediatrician, dermatologist, eye care clinic, paramedic, physician, small clinics, medical students, etc.
We hope you find this app useful and we welcome your suggestions. We will add more cool features as we go along. So stay tuned!
Storage - to save visit attachments like handwritten notes, audio recordings, pictures, etc
Microphone - for auto write text through microphone
Network communication - need internet for in-app purchases
Your personal information - to add appointments to calendar
Your social information - to add phone contacts as patients
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Each leaflet is written by our expert authoring team of independent GPs, and passes the information standard - which means it is trusted, high quality, evidence-based health information.
Most GPs in the UK have the same leaflets on their computer to print out for patients during consultations.
The app features:
* Over 1000 trusted patient information leaflets on health, conditions and diseases
* Over 3000 professional clinical immediate reference articles (in-app upgrade required)
* Over 1000 medicine leaflets (in-app upgrade required)
* Browse categories or search for the condition you require
* Store favourites in your bookmarks
* Share or email leaflets
* Locate medical services near you (currently only available in England)
* Search for GPs, Dentists, Pharmacys, Hospitals or opticians in your area (currently only available in England)
PLEASE NOTE - THE APP REQUIRES A 3G OR BROADBAND CONNECTION TO WORK. This is to ensure our most up to date content is downloaded and the data remains part of our information standard review process.
http://www.Patient.co.uk - Trusted medical information and support
- Share patient records securely within your healthcare team.
- Take medical images of patient wounds and skin rashes.
- Manage patient tasks list and assign jobs to healthcare members in your medical team.
- Offline access to 125 medical calculators
- Records patient problems, family history, and clinical alerts.
- Add medications to easily track what your patients are taking.
Medical tasks and messaging:
- Use the quick tick box list for selecting medical tasks.
- Customize the tick box list so you can quickly record patient tasks on ward rounds
- Assign tasks within your medical team so everyone knows their plan for the day
- Send comments and messages about specific tasks securely and easily. Help is always on hand
- Add images to the patient's record and share them with your team
- Records a patient's visit to your health clinic
- Never miss an opportunity on ward rounds to write medical notes again
- Quickly review your patient list
- Always know where your patient is located by updating ward and room information
- Note demographic information such as date of birth and ethnicity.
Other features include:
Health & Medical Calculator:
- Over 125 medical calculators
- Each medical calculator offers healthcare recommendations
- Fully referenced calculators
- Health & Medical Calculators are constantly updated
- Powered by FDA drug database
- Provides drug mechanism of action, drug indications, drug contraindications, physiological effects, and drug interactions
- News from over 10 different health journals and news websites
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and clinical breakthroughs
- Healthcare news is automatically updated
There are now over 500 reviews for Caddy, and while we started out as just a health & medical calculator, we have the goal to create an advanced healthcare record to help clinicians and patients around the world.
Want to be involved? E-mail Caddy support.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaddyMed
The program allows to take into account the main indicators in medical practice: the patient's age, sex, duration of hospitalization, diagnosis, medication, surgery, laboratory data, and others. It is possible to attach a photo. Each of the records you can send an e-mail or transfer to other programs.
You will always have before your eyes a handy list of your patients!
The proper support for devices with different screen sizes (including tablet PC) has been done.
The application is available in the following languages:
Any suggestions, inquiries, and requests for adding other languages are welcomed by e-mail to email@example.com with the "Android- ListOfPatients " mark in the subject line.
Please, help us to make the application available in your own language.
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
History of Present illness
History of Past illness
Personal and Social History
General Physical Examination findings
Systemic Examination findings
Doctor Attended Patient
and last we provide extra notes portion to note other important things
Patient's record can be seen in form of list showing Patient Name, Age and Diagnosis upon clicking show patient whole record in a very easy and beautiful way which can be read in a simple way.
Upcoming version of app will include:
Search facility where you can search patient by Name, Diagnosis, and Phone No.
WiFi and Bluetooth Transfer Facility where one can transfer their patient data to others via Bluetooth and WiFi.
Sign in Option where you can secure your patient data so that no one can change or delete it.
If you like this app, rate it and share it with your friends. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
One of our happy customers ran out of space to write on Google Play while reviewing the app so they graciously granted us to put this in the Description!
"Here is what a key client says about our powerful but easy to use system:-
I specialize in family medicine with house visits and multiple clinics. This app has brought portability and simplicity to my practice without any loss in patient records functionality. It is truly an excellent and robust app - I am managing around 1,500 patient records with an average of three visit records per patient. Siyami have made innovative use of templates to create flexibility and structure without the complexity. Records import from legacy systems works beautifully. The export module allows for statutory reporting through third party systems when combined with the structural integrity and uniformity maintained through the use of templates. I have also managed to sync backups to Dropbox and other cloud storage systems through the use of easily available apps. This provides a level of safety and continuity found in more complex and expensive systems. My congratulations to Siyami. They have been very receptive to change requests to develop two major app upgrades over a three week period to facilitate a changeover to this app and statutory reporting and analysis beyond. Thank you.
David Tanti MD, MMCFD"
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
- Add, update, delete, search patients, visits. Add SOAP notes. View History. Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC for storage or print.
- Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select the template or chart
- Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc.
- Goodbye calculators as app will compute account balance using old balance and amount paid.
- Use dictations
- Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk data upload to/from your existing system.
- Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with ONE tap. Supports Google calendar sync.
- Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
- Restore your database from the previous backup.
- Print or Save HTML
- Bills/Collection and Balance Due Report - ONE tap to text, call or email patients with balance due.
Here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Therapist, Eye Clinician, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM student school as well as interns. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
Additionally in the lite version there is a BMI (Body Mass Indicator) calculator and Doctor Q with advice on questions you can ask your doctor when you need additional information on your condition or diagnosis.
The app includes the following content from Nursing Consult:
• Evidence-based nursing monographs
• Patient education
• Drug monographs
• Drug calculators
To ensure you receive the most up-to-date clinical information, you will need an Internet connection to receive monographs and patient education. Access to the full version of the app also requires a personal login for Mosby's Nursing Consult and a subscription to Mosby’s Nursing Consult through your institution. A preview version is available for those without a login or an institutional subscription. Individual subscriptions are not available.. For more information, please visit confidenceconnected.com.
Mosby’s Nursing Consult offers authoritative information to help provide better patient care through original evidence-based monographs and clinical updates, combined with comprehensive reference content from leading nursing resources and efficient search capabilities to help nurses quickly find answers to pressing clinical questions.
Elsevier provides health professionals with online education, evidence-based clinical reference solutions, and organizational development and performance management tools.
Use this app as a personal logbook for your Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and view charts of your symptoms over time. You can also learn more about the condition and how to manage it with information written by doctors.
Developed in association with the IBS network, the UK's charity for irritable bowel syndrome.
The symptom tracker will help you record your bowel movements and the type and severity of symptoms that you get each day. It will also allow you to record notes on food and lifestyle.
This may help identify triggers such as food, alcohol, or emotional stresses, and may show if exercise helps to ease or prevent symptoms.
If you are advised to try a particular treatment, log your bowel movements and the type and severity of symptoms that you get each day for a week or so. You can then assess whether treatment has improved symptoms or not. You can also share your results with your GP.
The app features:
* Log your bowel movements - following each bowel movement, rate the form of your stool and other related factors such as straining, urgency and pain
* Log your symptoms - record information regarding a variety of symptoms, such as your overall wellbeing, stress, bloating, nausea, anxiety and lethargy
* Log your diet and activities - record your level of activity, fluid intake and food diary as well as any general notes
* View graphs of your data - view a historical chart of your stool type, symptoms and activity. You can view results over the period of one day, one week, or one month. You can filter the graphs to just show specific symptoms, eg bloating and abdominal pain
* View a historical log of all entries
* Share the entries by emailing the results to an address of your choice
* View up-to-date information on Irritable Bowel Syndrome written by GP's for patients (requires internet connection)
* Search Patient.co.uk from within the app for more trusted health information (requires internet connection)
The IBS symptom tracker should help you develop a better sense of understanding over your symptoms, and assist communicating with your GP about how you are doing.
Patient.co.uk - Trusted medical information and support
- Ajout et consultation de fiches patients
- Recherche rapide de patients par nom et prénom
- Suivi des rendez-vous de chaque patient
- Enregistrement des actes réalisés pour chaque rendez-vous, avec schema des emplacements
- Sauvegarde de la base de données sur carte SD ou serveur FTP
Patients peut aussi être utilisée dans d'autres professions médicales, bien que les prescriptions et soins prévus n'aient alors pas de sens.
Cette application est à l'origine prévue pour fonctionner sur tablette tactile autonome. J'ai fait mon possible pour qu'elle soit également compatible avec tous les écrans.
Elle était utilisée à l'origine pour un usage personnel ; certaines options ne sont probablement pas adaptées à tous les usages ni assez paramétrables, mais certains peuvent probablement y trouver leur bonheur.
Les sauvegardes sont cryptées par mot de passe pour assurer la sécurité des données médicales ; vous restez responsables de déclarer cette base de données à la CNIL (facile, rapide et sur internet).
Pour signaler des problèmes ou demander des fonctionnalités, contactez-moi par email.
Mots-clé : patients, patientèle, podologue, podologie, annuaire, soins, rendez-vous, médical, médecin
Permissions requises :
- Stockage externe : sauvegardes/restauration sur carte SD
- Internet, état du réseau, état du wifi : sauvegarde par FTP et vérification de la connectivité
Nécessite android 2.3.3 ; uniquement disponible sur Google Play français, suisse, belge
This app is intended for a midwife or doula to track midwifery patients.
* Calculates due date from LMP
* Calculates due date from conception
* Calculates weeks gestation
* Calculates weeks postpartum
* Calendar view summary
Please email if you have any problems or requests.
To add new patients, tap menu then add patient from the patient list screen.
To delete a patient, long press the name in the patient list.
Patient Education Content
FLIPBOOK: A library of anatomical images that doctors and nurses can show on a tablet, allowing patients to "see" a diagnosis. The doctor can add drawings and annotations to the images to facilitate education.
VIDEOS: Concise educational videos provide thorough, consistent explanations covering conditions, diagnostics, procedures, and medications.
Followup emails can be sent to the patient with a link to the same video content via the Incendant Patient Portal.
This is the DEMO version of the application and provides a limited set of videos. LIcensed users of Incendant products can enter their license key to access all of their educational content.
If you are interested in licensing more videos than those available in Demo mode please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for nursing students and professional nurses.
Free of cost.
You can find Drug in Following Category:-
- Oral Drugs
- Injectable Drugs
- Infusion Fluids
- Vaccines, immunoglobulins and antisera
- Drugs For External Use,Antiseptics And Disinfectants
- Organized alphabetically
- Mechanisms of action
- Therapeutic action
- Contra-indications, adverse effects, precautions
- Drug Interactions
- Nursing implications
- New drugs
- Patient education
\ Find Doctors: Find and book appointments with doctors in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, and other major cities of India.
\ Ask Health Questions: Ask your health-related questions anonymously in an open forum or privately to the trusted doctor of your choice.
\ Get Multiple Opinions: Post your health-related questions in an open forum and get many trusted doctors from the concerned specialty answer those.
\ Virtual Consultation: Discuss your health issues privately with the doctor of your choice. You can also add your doctor here and do routine stuff like showing medical reports, asking for diet plans, and other consultation right from the cozy comfort of your home. You can pay from here and get the right consultation whenever you need it.
\ Daily Health Tips: Get precious health tips and suggestions on a wide range of health issues from trusted doctors.
\ Know About Trends: Learn about the prevalent diseases and endemics in your area and the world over and ways of avoiding those from doctors.
\ Personalized Plans from Doctors: Get disease-specific healing tips from your doctor to heal better at home. A feature extremely useful for pregnant women, people undergone some kind of surgery, physiotherapy patients, and the likes in which every day care is critical.
\ Manage Medical Records: You don’t need to manage those messy paper records anymore. Click a photo and upload your documents on the cloud to access those anytime anywhere.
\ Connect with Doctors: Connect with top doctors from all over India on various issues. Learn about diseases and conditions, and ask your health-related queries.
\ Do this all for FREE.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP TODAY
Lybrate is also available on the web: https://www.lybrate.com
We’d love to hear from you. Questions, comments or ideas on how to improve the app? Drop us a line at email@example.com or @Lybrate.
Lybrate doctor discovery service is currently only available for doctors in India. We’re growing quickly – so if we’re not in your country yet, check back soon!
The sinking of the Titanicand Great Sea Disasters is an exciting collection of first-hand stories describing the catastrophe of Titanic's maiden voyage as told by its survivors shortly after the ship sank. Origonally written and published in 1912, Logan Marshall's book was the first attempt to solve the mystery of the accident and relieve the heartache which it stirred internationally. Marshall narrates the personal stories of Titanic's passangers before, during and after the sinking of the ill-fated ship.
All people are striving and seeking Success. Their idea of Success may differ, but they have all agreed upon the desirability of Attainment. "Attainment" - that is the word, which embodies the essence of that which we call Success. It is the "Getting-There" idea - the idea of Attainment - of Reaching the Goal for which we set out. That is the story - Attainment.
In the measure that we express and unfold the powers of that "I", so are we great, strong and successful. We all "have it in us" – it depends upon us to get it out into Expression. And, this Individual Expression lies at the heart of the "Secret of Success". And that is why we use the term – and that is what we shall tell you about in this little book. It will pay for you to learn this "Secret."
"In the following pages, I shall demonstrate that there is a psychological technique which makes it possible to interpret dreams, and that on the application of this technique, every dream will reveal itself as a psychological structure, full of significance, and one which may be assigned to a specific place in the psychic activities of the waking state. Further, I shall endeavour to elucidate the processes which underlie the strangeness and obscurity of dreams, and to deduce from these processes the nature of the psychic forces whose conflict or co-operation is responsible for our dreams."
The novel opens with a controversial prologue in which Gaston Leroux claims that Erik, the Phantom of the Opera, was a real person. We are then introduced to Christine Daaé, whose mother died when she was very young. She and her father, a famous violinist, traveled all over Sweden playing folk and religious music. Her father was known to be the best wedding fiddler in the land.
If it is uncertain that external objects exist, how can we then have knowledge of them but by probability. There is no reason to doubt the existence of external objects simply because of sense data.
Russell guides the reader through his famous 1910 distinction between "knowledge by acquaintance and knowledge by description" and introduces important theories of Plato, Aristotle, Ren? Descartes, David Hume, John Locke, Immanuel Kant, Georg Hegel and others to lay the foundation for philosophical inquiry by general readers and scholars alike.
"The Raven" is a narrative poem by the American writer and poet Edgar Allan Poe. It was published for the first time on January 29, 1845, in the New York Evening Mirror. Noted for its musicality, stylized language and supernatural atmosphere, it tells of the mysterious visit of a talking raven to a distraught lover, tracing his slow descent into madness.
The book is noted for its colorful description of people and places along the Mississippi River. Satirizing a Southern antebellum society that was already out of date by the time the work was published, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is an often scathing look at entrenched attitudes, particularly racism. The drifting journey of Huck and his friend Jim, a runaway slave, down the Mississippi River on their raft may be one of the most enduring images of escape and freedom in all of American literature.
The work has been popular with readers since its publication and is taken as a sequel to The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. It has also been the continued object of study by serious literary critics. It was criticized upon release because of its coarse language and became even more controversial in the 20th century because of its perceived use of racial stereotypes and because of its frequent use of the racial slur "nigger."
Written In Mr. Atkinson's own clear,vigorous style, intensely practical, and In the language of a personal friend.
This book has been digitally revised and optimized for Kindle, including an interactive table-of-contents.
The Law of Attraction in the Thought World
Thought Waves and their Process of Reproduction
A Talk about the Mind
The Secret of the Will
How to become immune to injurious Thought Attraction
The Transmutation of Negative Thought
The Law of Mental Control
Asserting the Life-Force
Training the Habit-Mind
The Psychology of Emotion
Developing new Brain Cells
The Attractive Power - Desire Force
The Great Dynamic Forces
Claiming your Own
Law, not Chance