Have you ever found somewhere cool and thought "I must come back here" and then forgotten where it was? Or wanted to tell a friend but couldn't direct them on where to go? Then Pin Drop is app you need, your brain for places.
* Remember places with more rich content and enhanced privacy settings
* Share places with friends
* Collaborate with others to plan holidays, discover restaurants, share memories, and much more
* Discover amazing places recommended by top curators
* Import your location data from all your social accounts
* Send pins to all your favourite navigation apps
People have found loads of amazing uses for Pin Drop:
- meeting locations
- house hunting
- delivery routes
- customer management
- trip planning
- location scouting
- friends, family & colleagues
- restaurant reviews
- skateboarding spots
- hunting and fishing
- hiking and cycling
Stephen Fry commented “Pin Drop might at first sound like another (yawn) map app, but this is something that once you’ve used you will move to the front page of your phone. Truly intuitive, truly smart, and truly useful.”
If you have a feature request, please send us an e-mail to hello(at)pindropapp.com as well as leaving a review. This will allow us to have a conversation with you; which makes it easier for us to make Pin Drop even better!
The Pin Drop Boys
Please like us on Facebook:
NOTE: Please make sure your GPS is turned on, and make sure to specify your in-vehicle Bluetooth device (if you have one) under the app’s options menu. Accuracy of your parked location may vary between devices, due to the quality of GPS signal
- Straightforward interface: Just drag the pin down to manually save your parked location. No hassles, that’s all you have to do!
- Automatic saving of parked location if an in-vehicle Bluetooth hands-free device is selected. In this case, you don’t have to launch the app each time you park your car to save your parked location. We’ll do it for you!
- Take a picture of your parked location if your GPS location is unable to be found.
More from developer
** "Best app for keeping track of all the new spots while traveling!" - CultivatedCouple.com **
You are in an unfamiliar city and want to remember how to get back to your hotel? While exploring you saw the perfect spot for a picnic in the park? Need to remember that great beach spot? Or maybe you passed a restaurant that you would like to try later in the day.
PinDrop allows you to name a virtual pushpin and drop it on a map so that you can easily navigate back to that exact spot. Perfect for traveling, exploring a new area, or if you need to remember a temporary location, such as a meeting spot.
PinDrop allows you to enter the location yourself, or to let the GPS on your phone do all of the work with a single push of the button. Since PinDrop uses geographical coordinates you can even save locations that don't have an actual address, i.e. woods, beach, park etc.
Don't ever get lost again, let PinDrop guide you back!
- LetterBee has an erase button, so that your little one can practice the same letter or number over and over.
- No paper is wasted, which means your little tyke is helping to save the environment while learning how to write letters and numbers! (Also, no mess to clean!)
-This app contains absolutely no advertising, like some free versions do, and will therefore not expose your child to any harmful material.
P.S. Let your child tap the bee to see what happens!