★★★★★ “A great app, one of the most complete I've ever seen in all category!! Worth the investment even for those who do not work in the ICU, it has a larger scope! I recommend!!” - Zeff2013
★★★★★ “The purpose of the application is to assist an intensive care physician. He fulfills that role very well. Of course it can still improve. It also helps the clinician in health center (…)” – Rodrigo Demarque
★★★★★ “Is getting better. “ – Daniel Guzman
Divided into practice sessions, according to the clinical approach, this application will make it easier the daily routine, the daily patient assessment with clinical and surgical intercurrences. Full content eBook:
• Treatment of heart disease, arrhythmias in the ICU and hemodynamic instability;
• Circulatory Shock Syndrome;
• Hemodynamic Monitoring;
• Inotropic and vasoactive agents.
• Respiratory failure;
• Mechanical ventilation and respiratory distress syndrome;
• Treatment of pulmonary diseases;
• Ventilatory support.
• Alterations in level of consciousness, coma and neuro-intensive approach;
• Neuro-intensive syndromes;
• Neuro-intensive support concepts.
• Nutritional Support for Critical Patients;
• Sedation and Analgesia;
• Procedures in Intensive Care;
• Electrolyte disturbances;
• Transfusion Therapy.
Have the most complete and decisive content for the diagnosis and sepsis treatment, updated by the most recent guidelines:
• Sepsis Protocol;
• Treatment of the main sites of infection in intensive care;
• Tracking of infectious focus;
• Preferential antibiotic for microbial agent;
• Full antimicrobials guide.
Practical issues of ICU:
• Nutritional Support in Critical Patient;
• Sedation and Analgesia;
• Intensive Care procedures;
• Electrolyte disorders;
• Coagulation disorders;
• Blood component guide;
• DVT prophylaxis;
• Ulcers prophylaxis;
• Transfusion Therapy;
• Post-operative approach;
• Brain death and organ donation;
• Cautions in intensive care.
The ICU Guide contains over 40 calculators, to facilitate patients evaluation with scores of diagnosis and prognosis, essential for care in the ICU.
The Intensive Care Guide contains the largest Bulário of antibiotics and drugs used in closed unit, including infusions, with easy access, search engine and calculating the weight of the patient.
Have the most complete application in intensive care. With this application you will be grounded and equipped with content and tools for good medical practice.
All with the PEBmed Apps quality, the largest company of doctors applications in Brazil. Made from doctors to doctors.
• Source of medical information: "Emergências Clínicas, MOURA E. C, JORGE B. A. L, LANZIERI P. G;. 1. ed., Editora Semiologia Médica, 2013; ISBN: 978-85-913510-1-5."*
NOTICE TO USERS: Due to problems with the misuse of the application on another platform, PEBmed does not allow the copy of the application to be made to the memory card. Sorry for the inconvenience, however, this attitude is based on the protection of content and quality of our applications.
SCCM is the largest multiprofessional organization dedicated to ensuring excellence and consistency in the practice of critical care.
This ICU calculator software contains all features that clinicians needs in their work. User can calculate the loading doses, maintenance dose of required antibiotics like Colymonas.
You will no longer have doubts regarding the drugs used in critical situations of medical action in ICU. With simple and intuitive interface, you have the information readily accessible with accuracy and precision
Our aim is to deliver a clinically relevant app for the everyday clinician, if you would like to see any further calculations, calculators, or improvements please comment.
Check more detail and user guide here: m-pax.net
This is a lite version with record limitation.
If you want a more general logbook, you can find our Log4AS app
• Intuitive data entry. Each time you add a record it is added to the existing set of records. It is possible to delete records, update and amend existing records at any time.
• Access to the data held on the Android device can be password protected in case of loss or theft.
• Data can be imported from the backup file, easy for switch or upgrade mobile phone
• Backup has an easy to read and understand Excel spreadsheet format.
• The backup files can be displayed on your PC or Mac as an Excel spreadsheet and imported back on your phone if needed. No need for WiFi or GSM/3G access when entering and editing data or generating reports.
• Reports are generated without the need for WiFi communication and can be viewed on your Android device screen for instant checking and reviewing.
• The report is stored in the mobile phone.
• No need for a WiFi or GSM/3G connection in order to enter and save data or generate the reports. Data entered on each operation is saved in your mobile phone memory (security protected). You can also backup your operation data on the SD card on your phone.
• You can email to yourself all the reports you have generated in one easy command so that they can be printed.
o The only times you need access to WiFi or a GSM/3G network is when you want to email another computer for backup and printing.
• The reports generated are:
• Patient report
• Specialty report
• Diagnosis report
• Organ report
• Care-length report
• Procedure report
• Exposure report
• Comments report
• Patient outcome report
• A simple search capability so as you can find particular records for review or editing.
Also included is an IV Push calculator!
Internet access is NOT required to use this app.
We also offer great support for this app. Want us to add a calculator/feature? Email us and we will get to work on it STAT!
nursing, nurse, registered, nursing student, medical, medicine, patient, critical care, medsurg, NCLEX, nursing school, nursing apps, RN, LVN, LPN, MD, EMT, NREMT, paramedic, medic, critical, care, emergency, ER, ED, CCU, ICU, cardiac, doctor, respiratory, therapy, therapist, care, practitioner, RT, RCP, RRT, CRT, certified, IV, drip, drips, infusion
ICU Trials is a quick pocket reference for both the novice and seasoned critical care clinician. This app does not replace the original manuscript of these landmark critical care trials – instead, it serves as a fast reference and learning tool for some of the most important ICU trials over a wide range of specialties.
Each entry contains a short one-liner about the critical care trial and key points, which includes only the most pertinent details, such as inclusion/exclusion criteria, treatment protocols, pertinent endpoints and findings, as well as expert commentary regarding key subgroup analyses or limitations to the trial.
Want to send a colleague a citation? Use the "Share Trial" button to send a PubMed link via email. Using this feature, it’s incredibly easy to share pivotal critical care trials with students, residents, and other colleagues.
This app is designed and maintained by Sean P. Kane, PharmD, BCPS -- a clinical pharmacist specializing in critical care with a background in information technology and application development.
This app is made by a nurse.
It is intended on nurses and others who work with infusions and medicine.
The purpose is to make everyday calculations easier and safer.
This app lets you calculate drop rate, infusion speed, dose/strength/volume and lets you convert speed.
I use 1 ml=20 drops.
Knowledge that all healthcare professionals should possess, especially those who work in intensive care units such as CCU, ICU, Operating Rooms, etc..
Electrocardiography is definitely not an "easy" subject of study but with a minimum effort you can acquire the basic informations to be able to detect a critical situation and alert the cardiologist. The electrocardiogram is a simple test, fast, painless, very low-cost, and can definitely save the life of a person. In Italy every year about 120,000 people are affected by myocardial infarction, of these, approximately 25 000 die before reaching the hospital. The diagnosis of myocardial infarction is mainly made with the execution of the ECG.
With "ECG practical" you can learn in a simple way the basic principles of electrocardiography, you can calculate your heart rate from the milliseconds or the number of squares between two RR, you can see several examples of ECG tracings, calculate the corrected QT interval, you can easily find the QRS axes or you can make your "diagnosis" simply by answering a few simple questions.
Note: The app does not process the photos taken with the camera or loaded from the gallery to not affect their quality. Loading large images (> 4 mpx) can cause the application to crash, especially in phones with little memory. When taking a photo, choose a lower than 4-megapixel resolution, and shot from a close distance.
The "Demo" version has the same functionality as the normal one, the only limit is the number of openings (15) of the application. I did not want to put the usual time limit (number of days) because it happened to me to install an app to try it for a certain period of time, but due to work and family commitments I could not try them sufficiently before deadline.
Before you buy the full version, please try the "demo" version of the product. If you remain satisfied after trying it, buy the full version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ecg.practical&hl=it) and support the further development of the application.
This software absolutely MUST NOT be used to place any medical or nursing diagnosis, but should only be used for educational purposes.
Bug reports, comments and suggestions are very welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful for all professionals who deal with drugs in the Operating Room and / or ICU.
- Information on approximately 100 drugs:
Preparation of infusion or IV push
Contraindications and/or precautions in the administration
- Direct calculation dosage per kg or lbs for more than 50 drugs
- Operating room checklist
- Adapted calculator
- Categorization of drugs by colors - ISO 26825-2008 (E)
- Sota Omoiguis (Anesthesia Drugs) - 3rd edition;
- Fármacos e Procedimentos em Anestesiologia (serviço de Anestesiologia do Hospital de São João);
- Manual de Procedimentos do Serviço de Anestesiologia do Instituto Português de Oncologia de Lisboa Francisco Gentil EPE.
Free version without ads!
Support the development by purchasing the full application ... get more features including favorites list in clinical case, alarms ... more news on the way !!!
The following nursing calculations can be done through this app:
* IV drop rate
* Oxygen Administration
* Dilution of solutions
* International Units
* Unit conversion
The calculations are briefly explained with reference to formulas and / or tips.
Quick disclaimer for use of the app:
Use this app purely as a control agent, SR media is not responsible for any errors made by (the use of) this app.
This app is ad-supported.
It incorporates a simple and fast interface and provides comprehensive results maximizing your time caring for patients.
Check the complete list of calculators at
Please view the screenshots before downloading.
Key Features and Benefits
PALS Provider Manual reinforces the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics. The goal of the PALS Provider Manual is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
PALS Provider Manual includes information on:
Concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment
PALS treatment algorithms
Critical care medicine
Pediatric intensive care
Acrobat Reader is required
- It has a very simple and awesome user interface
- You can email/share your calculation results
- You can view the equation formula and additional notes
A-a O2 Gradient
ABC Score (Assessment of Blood Consumption) for Massive Transfusion
ABCD2 Score for TIA
Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
Absolute Reticulocyte Count (Reticulocyte Index)
Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
APACHE II Score for ICU Mortality
Basal and Resting Metabolic Rates (BMR & RMR)
Basal Energy Expenditure
Bayesian Sensitivity, Specificity, Probabilities
Blood Alcohol Content (BAC)
BMI and Body Surface Area (BSA)
Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
CHADS2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
Corrected QT Interval (QTc)
Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault Equation)
CSF WBC Correction for RBCs
CRUSADE Bleeding Score
CURB-65 Severity Score for Community-Acquired Pneumonia
Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size for Pediatrics
Estimated/Expected Peak Expiratory Flow (Peak Flow)
EuroSCORE - Additive
EuroSCORE - Logistic
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
Fractional Excretion of Urea (FEUrea)
Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
Free Water Deficit in Hypernatremia
Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score (GAHS)
Glasgow Coma Scale/Score
Glasgow-Blatchford Bleeding Score (GBS)
GRACE ACS Risk and Mortality
HAS-BLED Score for Major Bleeding Risk
Heart Score Criteria
Hepatic Encephalopathy Grades/Stages
Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (SAH)
Ideal Body Weight
Injury Severity Score (ISS)
Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
Maddrey’s Discriminant Function for Alcoholic Hepatitis
Maintenance Fluids Calculations
MDRD GFR Equation
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
MELD Score (Model For End-Stage Liver Disease)
Modified Centor Score for Strep Pharyngitis
Ottawa Knee Rules
Parkland Formula for Burns
Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
PELD Score (Pediatric End-Stage Liver Disease)
PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
Phenytoin/Dilantin Correction for Albumin or Renal Failure
Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
PSI/PORT Score: Pneumonia Severity Index for Adult CAP
Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index (PESI)
Ranson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
Revised Trauma Score
San Francisco Syncope Rule to Predict Serious Outcomes
Simplified PESI (Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index)
Single Ingested Substance
Sodium Correction for Hyperglycemia
Sodium Correction Rate in Hyponatremia
Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
Stool Osmolar/Osmotic Gap
TIMI Risk Index
TIMI Risk Score for STEMI
TIMI Risk Score for UA/NSTEMI
Transtubular Potassium Gradient (TTKG)
Wells’ Criteria for DVT
Wells’ Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism / PE
Westley Croup Score
Winters’ Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
P/S: Send us an email if you want any calculation that is not included in the above list.
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
· Featured by Apple in the RSNA 2008 Conference
· Featured by Apple in the "What's Hot for iPad" section on the App Store
The most comprehensive medical calculator for the iPhone is now available on Android! Mediquations makes getting the answers you need quick and painless. With 232 formulas and scoring tools and a intuitive interface, Mediquations is the smart choice for anyone looking for a medical calculator for Android.
· 232 formulas and scores. The most comprehensive medical calculator on the Android Market.
· Support for US and SI units. Switch between units easily while entering values, or set your preference in Settings.
· Categories, Favorites, Recents, Full Search. All designed to make your life easier.
· Multiple results (such as mortality percentages) are displayed for relevant scoring tools.
· References, full equation, detailed information, relevant pictures, and Pubmed links for each scoring tool.
· Leave the app and return to where you left off.
· Native interface for 10" Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich tablets such as the Motorola Xoom and Samsung Galaxy Tab.
· Redesigned from the ground up for Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
I hope you enjoy Mediquations!
Some of the equations included in Mediquations:
· A-a O2 Gradient
· ABCD & ABCD2 Score for TIA
· Absolute Neutrophil Count
· Acid-Base Compensation (ABG)
· Anion Gap, Delta Gap
· APACHE II
· Arterial Oxygen Content
· Arterial Oxygen Delivery
· Bayesian Sensitivity/Specificity
· Bishop score
· Body Mass Index (BMI)
· Body Surface Area (Dubois, Mosteller, Current)
· Breast Cancer Risk Assessment: Gail Model
· Canadian CT Head & Spine
· Carboplatin Dosing
· Cardiac Output (Echo & Fick)
· CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-Vasc
· Corrected QT (QTc)
· Corrected Serum Calcium, Phenytoin, Sodium
· Creatinine Clearance (measured) (CrCl)
· CURB-65 Score for Community Acquired Pneumonia
· Dermatome Map
· Dose & Liquid Dose Calculator (Corrected for BSA, Calvert, or Weight)
· Duke Treadmill Score
· Electrolytes/Labs Units Conversion
· Fractional Excretion of Calcium, Sodium, Urea
· Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
· Gail Model (Breast Cancer Risk Assessment)
· Geriatric Depression Score (15-pt)
· GFR (Cockcroft Gault, MDRD, Salazar-Corcoran, Schwartz, Wright)
· Glasgow Coma Scale
· Hunt-Hess Classification for SAH
· ICH Score for Intracerebral Hemorrhage
· IV Drip & Infusion Rates
· Light's Criteria
· LDL Cholesterol Estimation (Friedewald)
· Maintenance Fluids
· Mean Arterial Pressure
· NIH Stroke Scale
· Normal Lab Values
· Opiate Equivalence
· Osmolality (Serum)
· Osmotic Gap (Stool)
· Parkland Formula
· Pediatric Dosing Calculator
· Pneumonia Severity Index (PORT Score)
· Ranson Criteria
· Steroid Equivalence
· Time Interval Calculator
· Tubular Resorption of Phosphate (TRP)
· Tylenol Toxicity Nomogram w/ White Prediction
· Urinary Anion Gap
· Urinary Calcium Excretion (Ca / Cr)
· Well's Criteria for DVT & PE
· WFNS Grade for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
**** And Over 150 More! Visit mediquations.com for the full list. ****