The app reflects rates, thresholds and allowances for 2011/12 to the extent that these are currently available, as well as due dates and filing dates for the following:
* Advisory fuel rates
* Approved mileage allowance payments
* Capital allowances
* Capital Gains Tax
* Company Cars
* Company vans
* Corporation Tax
* Employer deadlines
* Incidental Overnight Expenses
* Income Tax
* Inheritance Tax
* National Insurance Contributions
* National Minimum Wage
* Official rate of interest
* Relocation Assistance
* Savings and Investments
* Stamp taxes
* Statutory Payments
* Student Loans
* Tax Credits
* Termination Payments
This release reflects that budget announcements on 23 March 2011.
In addition to being a highly accurate UK PAYE tax calculator, this is the only app on the market that lets you work backwards from any figure (tax/ni/student loan etc) to find the gross and give a complete breakdown.
* Tax Breakdown
* NI Breakdown
* Pension Breakdown
* Tax years supported
* Student Loan repayments
* Pension contributions
* Age related benefits
* Tax codes (ending in L,P,Y,T or K)
* Blind Persons Allowance
* Enter figures in Year/Month/Week/Day/Hour
* View results in Year/Month/Week/Day/Hour/Percentage of Gross/Percentage of Net
* Reverse calculate from a Net figure
* Reverse calculate from a Tax figure
* Reverse calculate from a NI figure
* Reverse calculate from a Total Deductions figure
* Reverse calculate from a HMRC pension contributions figure
* Reverse calculate from a Student Loan figure
* Compare any two sets of figures easily by seeing the differences in the same stlye breakdown screen
* Updates figures live as you type
* Save preferences
-Record unlimited income items & expenses.
-Automatic tax calculation based on income and expenses.
-Instant trial tax calculations.
-Record tax payments and calculate amount owing.
-Determine levies and expected contributions.
-Forecast future income & expenses.
-Actual income, expense, net income & forecast graphs.
-Pie charts for income & expenses.
-Bar graphs & data table for individual income & expense items.
-Bar graphs for total monthly income & expenses.
-Calculate GST payable & reclaimable.
-Calculate net income after taxes.
-Group identical items and sum totals.
-Customize tax brackets and rates.
-Customize contributions and rates.
-Customize levies and rates.
-Set GST (goods & services tax) rate.
-Set financial period.
-Email tax calculation/statement or full records.
-View tax by year, quarter, month, fortnight or week.
-Inbuilt checks to ensure dates within financial periods.
-Item selection 'memory' for ease of use.
-Sort items by alphabetical order, date or amount.
-Backup & restore records.
-Import & export data in csv format (Excel compatible).
The PayLessTax App is a unique source of tax support.
Covering the UK and over 60 countries, this app gives you the potential to increase your take-home pay by 20-30% without having to pay the kind of professional advice fees that often come with first-class tax solutions. A simple tax saving calculator shows you extremely rapidly just how much you can earn (i.e. keep!), wherever you want to work – you can even use it whenever you’re thinking about new contract opportunities.
There’s a lot more too – the PayLessTax App is a one-stop shop for all kinds of income tax advice, bringing together information and support from professional tax organisations around the world.
Tax calculator: quickly get a ‘headline’ achievable net income rate for your next job – for example in Africa, Australia, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Scandinavia…
Tax advice: access the personal advice and tax planning support that can make your own circumstances work to your best possible advantage.
Capability statements: a huge range of highly detailed information on what can be achieved in countries from Algeria to Venezuela – and anywhere in between.
Accounting support: vetted suppliers who are able to help you with tax return preparation/submission and liaison with tax authorities – complete with all of the tax and accounting software you need.
Structure advice: find out everything you need to know about working as a self-employed freelancer, via your own limited company or by using an umbrella company.
You can even benefit from free insurance and medical cover, depending on what you decide to do next.
Download the PayLessTax App today and give the tax calculator a try – your next pay increase could be the easiest one you have ever achieved.
• Corporation Tax Calculator
• Dividend Calculator
• PAYE Calculator
• Invoice Creator
• Dividend Voucher Creator
• Tax Tables
This application has been published by IN Accountancy Limited and we are based in South Manchester.
We believe that individuals and business owners want an efficient, timely and value for money delivery of compliance services.
Our whole focus is on providing this ambition to individuals with tax returns or tax reclaims and business owners requiring year end accounts and tax returns.
Use the information in this APP to get free personal UK tax advice.
You can also use the 'contact us' option to get free no obligation tax advice from a personal tax expert with over 30 years experience working with UK tax issues.
As well as free advice, JB Tax Services are also able to offer a range of tax services including:
- helping you to get your UK tax return submitted
- ways to save you money on your UK tax bill
Contact us using the option in our free APP to find out more.
find on the market.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2015.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2014.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2013.
New in version 2.1:
- Update for year 2012
New in version 2.0:
- Federal and State Deductions to account for dependants for most accurate paycheck calculation!
Paycheck Free calculates net pay amount and applicable payroll taxes:
- Federal Withholding,
- Social Security,
- State Withholding,
- State Disability (where applicable),
- State Unemployment Insurance (where applicable).
Paycheck Free allows to email your paycheck details to employer, employee or anybody else.
Produced paycheck calculation is a professional grade payroll calculator, that takes into account Federal and State exemptions (meaning dependants)
Paycheck Free displays ads and is limited to 20 daily paycheck calculations. If you want to have unlimited calculations please upgrade to Paycheck Calc. If you need the most accurate and professional payroll calculation, plus an ability to enter Pre-tax and After-tax calculations, and save different profiles (for different states or employees) then please upgrade to Payroll Guru app.
You can use free Paycheck Calculator to compare your calculations to the actual paycheck that you receive, and you can email your payroll service provider in case of a large discrepancy in the amounts. Also, you can use Paycheck Free as a tool to compare take amounts and taxes in different states, which may be especially useful if you consider relocation and employment in a different state.
Free paycheck calculator will calculate taxes for all 50 states and District of Columbia. Enjoy it and please rate it if you like it. If you don't like - tell us what you didn't like (by email firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try to fix it. Please don't slam our ratings for nothing. Thanks so much and we hope you will enjoy our app!!!
Now you can have instant access to your latest business and personal accountancy facts, dates and calculators. Using the latest technology, the ‘News’ section will be updated directly by us, so you get the very latest news, views and offers from Total Tax Limited accountants - in real time, all through your App.
It’s designed to be a super helpful place to get handy information whenever you need it. Our team is always on hand to provide professional, personal advice and guidance.
As a proactive, forward thinking firm of accountants we wanted to reach out to you in a modern, time effective way. Enjoy, with our compliments!
Just how much do you pay in Company Car Tax?
Select petrol/diesel, input C02 band, personal tax rate (20/40/45/50) and the list price of the car (P11D value) to find out. This simple app calculates monthly and annual tax liability for the 12/13 and 13/14 tax years.
Kini tersedia Kalkulator PPh 21 untuk membantu Anda.
Cukup masukkan penghasilan Anda per bulan,
kemudian set status Anda :
1. Bulan mulai dan berakhir kerja.
2. Status pribadi : Tidak Kawin (TK) atau Kawin (K).
3. Jumlah Tanggungan.
4. Setting "Tidak Punya NPWP" bagi yang belum memiliki NPWP.
5. Pilihan "Gross up" untuk yang ada tunjangan pajak.
1. Histori Gaji untuk akses cepat nilai-nilai yang pernah di-input.
2. PTKP (Penghasilan Tidak Kena Pajak) 2013 terbaru,
. PTKP sebelum 2013 tetap support.
[ English ]
This application for calculating personal tax for Indonesian locals, not applicable for expats.
With several status settings :
1. Month Start and Stop working.
2. Marital Status.
3. Number of dependents.
4. "NPWP" or "No NPWP" option, NPWP is Indonesian Personal Tax Number.
5. Support "Gross up" methods, a method that include tax in the wages.
1. Save previous input wages histories for quick access.
2. New goverment tax cut for 2013 added, still support before 2013 tax cut.
- Multi month entry, request from "Heng Key".
- Export to SPT form, request by an user.
- new Feedback/Wishlist added.
- new Input Entry to replace default keyboard.
- fixed "Menu" bug on 21st March.
- two columns for landscape on HD Tablets.
- fixed recently crashes.
- larger font for HD Tablets.
- added display selected options.
- fixed "PPh masa sebelumnya" calculation,
thanks "Herianto Yeo" for noting it.
- fixed minor display orientation error.
version 2.0.1 - 2.0.3
- fixed minor bugs.
- new "PTKP" option for 2013 and 2012 before.
- added 'slide' function to change screens.
- new theme mode : Night Mode and Day Light.
- added support for larger screen (tablet).
- added history function.
- change new layout.
- update weblink.
for future better and still free apps!
Graphic & Icon
- Hendy W.
TaxAid is ideal for those Individuals having simple tax affairs that includes salary and wages and a few deductions totalling less than $300.If the person is in Australia on a working holiday, TaxAid helps to meet the Australian tax obligations quickly.