Mapboard lite is a smart study tool for Geography students, Indian civil services aspirants and learning enthusiasts.
Preloaded with 8 ready to edit blank maps, it lets you practice map drawing and making notes on the go. Enjoy the benefits of map based learning on your Android devices, anytime and anywhere.Yes, it works mostly offline.
MAPBOARD LITE FOR EVERYONE:
- Draw maps and add notes, for every subject that can be enriched with maps, like Geography, history, ecology and current affairs;
- Refer to them any time;
- Edit them as and when you learn new things;
- Save the edited maps and notes to your device;
- Share them with your study group and friends;
- Refer to Google maps if you need to verify a place while drawing maps;
- Launch a quick web-search for any keyword in your Mapboard's notebook.
Get creative & build your very own, ingenious atlas out of Mapboard Lite!
MAPBOARD LITE FOR CIVIL SERVICES ASPIRANTS:
Didn't you miss a platform that lets you analyze the crucial connections between the plethora of subjects you need to study in order to clear UPSC's CSE? Here's how Mapboard is a novel solution for you:
1. Practice mapping, identify places and test yourself;
2. Draw a wide variety of thematic maps as you study : For historical events, for physical features of India and the world; for Economical and Human Geography; for Biodiversity and Ecology.
- See how it simplifies many topics you would have found hard to follow otherwise.
3. Draw maps and add notes, as you read newspapers and other current affairs sources;
- When Prelims 2016 approaches, you'll have all of the most important occurrences,issues and places associated with them, handy and organized in your phones.You can revise everything easily!
4. Every new term you learned, every new word you looked up in dictionary and unknown terms you want to look up later : all can be saved in Notes, and can be quickly accessed when you need them again.
- It'll make your studies ten times more efficient and hassle-free.
5. Share your maps and notes with your fellow aspirants and enrich each other's learning experience
- This way, you won't unknowingly skip anything important. Do not miss the wonders a closely-knit study group can do for your studies.
LOGIC BEHIND MAPBOARD LITE
Of course, hundreds of maps and atlases are out there, as ready-made reference materials. Then why draw maps yourself? Why Mapboard?
Because drawing maps is one of the tried and tested methods for visualizing, understanding, analyzing and memorizing subject matters more efficiently. And with Mapboard, you can do it anywhere, as many time as you want. No need for print-outs and sketch pens. Also, since you can save your maps across multiple storage options, you need not worry about loosing them, either.
To learn more visit : http://themapboardblog.blogspot.in/2015/12/why-mapboard-why-maps.html
Happy learning to all!