As a business person, you are constantly working hard to make a steady paycheck. If you are not working for someone, you are probably working for yourself.
Either way, you are interested in saving not only for your retirement, but also for a safe haven where you can grow your money over time.
But the problem is that there is just so much misinformation about investing.
And there can be a lot of questions like...
So why do so many investors fail to invest? Why do they end up losing their shirt?
Some of the reasons why many investors fail are...
1. They find the wrong investments and end up losing a lot of money.
2. They are not educated enough to understand the market and how things work, so they go in blind.
3. They take the wrong advice, make bad investments, and end up losing their shirt.
4. They don’t take the time to learn so they rush through, thinking they can get rich quick, only to lose in the end.
5. They end up investing in really risky stocks, only to find the stocks later become worthless.
The biggest reason why investors fail is because of emotion. Investors are too emotional at times.
There are probably thousands upon thousands of investors who make the same mistakes over and over again. It seems they just don’t learn.
You see this in the market daily. When a good stock crashes one day, the amateurs sell off fast.
Then the next day those same stocks rise again. What happens? The investor kicks himself for selling, when he should have been more patient.
Either that, there are investors who receive a hot tip, only to find out later that it did not work.
Here is one little truth about investing...
Unless you know the "RIGHT WAY" to invest, you won’t make it no matter what investment tool you choose.
"Smart Investing Made Easy"
Within the pages of this book, you will learn how to invest the proper way to a fortune.
Here is a Summary of What You Will Learn inside:
★ what investing is and how to do it right.
★ how to have a complete understanding of stocks and what type of stocks to look for.
★ mutual funds and how to find the right mutual fund that will give you the biggest return for your dollar.
★ how to save for your future so you won’t be broke when you retire.
★ different investment vehicles and how to get started investing.
★ how to invest with little or no money.
★ And so much more…
If you take to heart the lessons and do exactly what they say, and apply them to your everyday life, you will have developed a nice size portfolio and will see your investments gain a ton of money in a short time.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $14.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
1) It teaches you how to get funding for your business or nonprofit via grants, donations, loans and investment. Plus gives a number of tips for creative things you can do to raise money.
2) You can get expert help and advice on how to fund your business from a real person by asking questions right inside the app. We answer almost all questions in under 24 hours.
3) Use our interactive planning tools to plan your fundraising activities privately, or brainstorm how to fund your business with business partners, so that together you can find a way to get funding for your business.
In the latest version of the app, we added a planning tool that guides you through the planning for raising money via the four major sources of fundraising: grants, investments, loans, and donations.
- There are 8 articles on the app:
1) Overview of when and where to seek funding for your business or nonprofit project or organization.
2) Raising money via donations and online via crowdfunding, or funding your business by hosting fundraiser events. A fundraiser does not have to be an official event that is called a fundraiser. On the app, there is an example of how regular social events were used to fund a real business.
3) Funding via government and non-government grants.
4) Funding via government loans, private loans or loans from private companies.
5) Fund your business via investment from professional investors such as seed investments, angel investments, taking investment from friends and family, and investing in the business from savings or via a more cost-effective business strategy.
6) Creative ways to do fundraising from raising money online to doing fundraisers or community events. Allocating someone on your team to be the fundraiser for the company can be a helpful strategy.
7) Added article about how to increase your chances of raising money and fund your business with an investment from professional investors.
8) Added article about raising money from investors. It isn't an easy way to fund a business, but in some cases it is possible.
Visit the Problemio website at http://www.problemio.com for more apps and information.
For technical support or general questions, please contact the developer at email@example.com
And remember to take advantage of the ability to ask questions about how to fund a business. We are here to help you in your process of raising money. So don't be shy. You are welcome to take advantage of our help.
Coming soon: tutorial on how to fund business by getting a full time or part time job. It is actually one of the surest way to fund business or nonprofit during the starting stages.
Learn the wisdom from the great traders like Jesse Livermore, George Soros, Nicolas Darvas, Marty Schwartz, Victor Sperandeo, and great investors such as Warren Buffett, John (Jack) Bogle, and many others.
Option Traders: Take a test drive of MTR Investors Group (www.MTRIG.com) Option Screener to find the best option trade candidates for Cash Secured Puts, Covered Calls, Iron Condors, and Credit Spreads.
Investors: If you are looking for a better way to perform Asset Allocation, Tactical Asset Allocation, or Relative Strength Asst Allocation stop by PRIA Group (www.PRAIGroup.com) and take a free test drive.
- World markets
- Property Markets (Australia, USA, UK, Canada)
- Gold & Silver
Our featured publishers include:
- The Motley Fool
- Money & Markets
- Monday Morning
- Business Week
- 24/7 Wall Street
- Energy Bulletin
- Stock Market Watch
- The Guardian
The App also features investing tips and videos from various sources.
Stay connected by installing this FREE Investing app today!
Cambodia’s is a strong-growth economy alongside Asia as stated in the Wall Street Journal. Cambodia is a country to invest in for the future. Cambodia’s banking system suits all clients for savings, investing, securing your assets and holding accounts, transfers and movement of funds with the comfort of limited restrictions.
In Cambodia, Investment Cambodia can advise a team of accountants and lawyers to address your interests in any companies here or abroad. Investment Cambodia offers foreigners controlled share of companies. This makes your life easier when starting a business or trading in Cambodia. We arrange all legal documents with the Ministry of Commerce.
Cambodian banks offer easy banking for business, private and savings accounts. Send us your banking requirements and what services you are looking for. Investment Cambodia will source the most suitable bank and banking plan. See links to the right.
Investment Cambodia works closely with business and the growth of progressing companies within Cambodia. Here are a few business links that you can look at to so you can see the positive progress in markets.
Whatever your business requirements, Investment Cambodia can assist you with our expert knowledge of doing business in Cambodia. With our investment plans, you can join us into a secure and profitable future in Import or Export, Commodities, Plantations, Manufacturing, Stocks & Shares, Property, Land, Banking, etc. Please do not hesitate to ask for any details you need on companies or Investment projects. Investment Cambodia offers industrial and commercial services with the Ministry and the Chamber of Commerce.
As purchasers of land and buildings of private and commercial use over the last 15 years, we keep up-to-date with investments and developments.