- pinpoint where foreign companies chose to invest in France in 2012 and filter by source country, business sector and host region.
- consult in real time recent news about France’s attractiveness as an investment location
- make contact with an investment advisor about your investment project.
The database used by this application is the basis of the IFA’s Report on job-creating foreign investment in France. It lists confirmed projects and details the number of jobs that each project generates. The Report, which is published annually, provides detailed statistical analysis by business sector, investment type, business activity, source country and host region.
Four types of investment are recorded and mapped in this application:
• Creations, which generate jobs at a new site.
• Expansions, which increase the presence of a company in France.
• Takeovers, when an ailing business is taken over by a foreign investor, enabling jobs to be maintained.
• Expansions through takeovers, when a French company with no financial difficulties is taken over by a foreign investor.
You can access the information via three filters: the source country of the investment, the business sector and the host region. Search results will correspond to the filters you choose. A multi-criteria search can be made by combining the following two fields: business sector and host region. The information in the database used by this application is the exclusive work of the IFA and its partners, France’s regional development agencies.
All aspects of doing business, investment opportunities, incentives and key facts about Turkey, one of the most promising emerging markets, are presented in the user-friendly Invest in Turkey app at the convenience of your smart phone or tablet.
• The top 10 ten reasons why Turkey stands out as a unique investment destination for growth-seeking multinational companies.
• Information about Turkey’s key sectors, with detailed sector reports and analyses.
• Facts and figures about Turkey such as the country’s government, economy, geographical location, labor force, infrastructure, foreign trade, etc.
• Procedures, required documents and guidelines for foreign nationals in obtaining a residence and work permit in Turkey.
• Information about starting and registering a business, including company types and establishment processes in Turkey.
• Basics and implementation of the Turkish general incentives regime based on region, scale, sector and type of investments.
• The economics of setting up and running a business in Turkey, detailing labor, energy and communications costs, presented in tables and charts.
• Turkish corporate tax legislation including income, expenditure and wealth taxes applicable to real persons and corporate entities.
• The investment environment and advantages offered to investors by Turkey’s technoparks, industrial zones and free zones.
• Turkey’s favorable demography in figures and statistics, including labor market comparisons with other European countries.
• The flow of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into Turkey, by year, sector and country.
• Realized investment projects and cooperation deals that the Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey (ISPAT) has provided support for or has actively taken part in.
• Daily news articles taken from reputable news sources, focusing on Turkey’s investment and business climate, as well as economic developments in Turkey.
• Complete investment legislation, related laws and regulations in Turkey, in addition to other legal documents.
• Contact details of ISPAT and its network of representatives throughout the world.
Decision-makers travelling to the Cote d’Azur will find business news, an agenda of events, practical information (flights schedule, the meteo, and a list of other apps), as well as informations on services offered to investors by Team Cote d’Azur, the investment promotion agency .
- Download our complimentary Essential eGuide To Australia Property Investment for more information on Australia property investing.
- View our latest list of property listings and developer projects available for sale.
- Discover why now is a good time for you to invest in Australia.
- Receive the latest Australian property related news.
- Download project brochures.
- Connect with us on Facebook and share your thoughts with us.
This app provides essential information you need to know before you commence investing in Australia.