Biathlon is the exciting cross-country skiing race through the forest with a rifle, which is interrupted in the arena in two rounds by "laying" and "standing" shooting. The luck of the dice decides the number of misses and the subsequent penalty loops. On the trail, the speed on straight stretches gives you a decisive advantage over the narrow and winding passages where nobody is allowed to overtake. But if the shooting range is unlucky, every leader can be caught again. Prepare for dramatic races.
The app of the popular board game by York P. Herpers offers great fun for the whole family. There are always 4 runners in the biathlon race. With the "robot" setting you can also experience exciting races all by yourself. Numerous sound effects create a racing atmosphere true to the original.
1. Press "Start" to get to the player selection.
2. When selecting a player, you can give each player a name and decide whether he should be played as a robot or with the hand. (The shooting is also carried out manually with the robots.)
3. Press "OK" when you are ready.
4. At the corners of the board are the buttons for throwing the dice. If you press the "starting shot" button with the pistol, the app randomly determines which player is allowed to start. Then the dice are rolled in clockwise order. It starts immediately.
5. When your player comes to laying shooting, you press the five circles of the shooting system. After 5 shots you press the "Next" button with the triangle to continue.
6. After two rounds and the standing shooting it will be decided who will cross the finish line first. The first three places receive a medal.