This application is useful to help technician in the management of technical service.
The application is directed to the technician or sales-technician and is intended to help the user in the management of assistance, inspection, maintenance, installation or technical assistance for a particular product.
During the service, you can enter all the data of the same (specifying whether it is inspection, maintenance, technical support or maintenance ...), insert parts and attach photos.
The entire master data is stored on the device from the application itself, so will not be mixed up customers to the contacts on the phone.
You can attach a list of spare parts and, just for the plus version, load them in the confirmation report directly from this.
You can create a confirmation report of the assistance to be signed and signed by the customer; you can save the confirmation report signed only through a screen-shot (volume down and power button simultaneously for 1 second, or power button and Home button depending on the device used).
The agenda function displays the work carried out and planned by applying various filters display.
You can manage rates in different ways: time-based tariff rate km, flat rate, fixed rate, etc ..
The plus version (available on the store) allows you to:
- Send a summary of the intervention by email through G-Mail
- Back up your data on the device, and restore backups (excluding photos).
- Create the service reports in PDF format (requires Adobe Reader and an internet connection), then you can sign directly with Adobe Reader and save to your device.
- Insert the interventions planned in your Google calendar
- Read the barcode of the product for which the intervention (you must install the free Barcode Scanner)
- Customize the types of assistance.
- Select the spare parts (or services) directly from a price list imported.
- Import the customer master data directly from a file in csv or google drive.