It helps you:
★ REMEMBER wines you liked.
★ MANAGE your wine cellar (after free trial period, requires buying PRO version)
★ FIND good affordable wine.
★ LEARN more about wine.
Michael Zepeda: Great app. I'm a new wine drinker. And this app has saved me from some pretty nasty wines.
Andrew Klug: Great tool for keeping track of your wine cellar as well as wines you try and want to remember you like or dislike. Well worth the donation for the cellar tool.
Brenda Johnston: I like this app as I am not a wine expert and being able to take a picture of the bottle is very handy when I go to the store. I track not only wine but anything I can drink. Also nice to document prices so you know if Duty Free is a good deal. Thanks
USE WINE SECRETARY TO
★ Guide your purchases using the archive of 900,000+ ratings, reviews, and prices.
★ Remember wines by adding your own ratings, notes, and photos.
★ Manage your wine cellar: number of bottles and when you should drink them (after free trial, requires buying PRO version)
★ Manage your wine shopping list and wish List
★ Learn wine vocabulary and pronunciation using the built-in Wine Dictionary.
★ Share wines you like with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc.
★ Keep your wine collection safe, by sending backups to Gmail, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Questions, or ideas for improvements? I'm happy to help. email@example.com
Wine Secretary's wine archive uses data provided by Snooth: http://www.snooth.com
PLEASE NOTE that the vintage ratings are for wine regions and not for single wines.
*** Countries (with 130 wine regions):
France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA, Argentina, Chile, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand.
from 1912: for the best Vintage Ports
from 1945: for the best Bordeaux
from 1980: for most other wine regions
...until 2012 (2012 as preview).
*** Number of vintage ratings:
*** How to find them:
You’re at a loss from which region a Bandol, a Charlemagne or a Frascati comes? Select the wine regions directly from the index with approximately 550 entries. This will guide you to the correct region (e.g., Bandol -> Provence; Charlemagne -> Côte d’Or, Burgundy; Frascati -> Lazio, Italy).
*** How to compare them:
You want to know, e.g., in which regions the 2008 vintage came out especially well? It’s a breeze with the sophisticated search screen.
Different Apps are available in the VinoMobile® series. No frills, just the essential facts on wine.
• An up-to-date wholesale price as determined by recent auction transactions
• Adjust miles and condition to accurately reflect the car you are interested in
• Detailed vehicle specifications
• Compare retail listing prices from major sites such as Autotrader, Ebay and Cars.com
• 3rd party “Book Values” to use as comparison
• Vehicle history reports at a cost significantly lower than the popular services
• Your most recent vehicle scans are parked in your Garage for easy reference
• Access your mobile Garage on the web by linking Vinny with your myvinny.com account
• Take photos and share details with friends/family across email, SMS, Twitter and Facebook
Vinny is fast, convenient and provides all the data necessary to turn an uninformed buyer or seller into the best informed consumer in a flash.
Never buy or sell a used car without Vinny. Period.
Téléchargez VINS & MILLESIMES, l’application du GUIDE HACHETTE DES VINS, leader des guides de vin en France !
CHOISIR ET SERVIR UN VIN :
- Repérez les meilleurs millésimes : plus de 700 cotations des millésimes depuis 1945, sur toutes les régions viticoles françaises !
- Découvrez les appellations : description, arômes, couleurs des vins, cépages, potentiel de garde, température de service
CONNAITRE LE VIN :
- Les cartes des régions et des appellations en France
- Le glossaire complet du vin, avec 230 définitions
UNE APPLICATION PRATIQUE :
- Une interface simple
- Un moteur de recherche pour retrouver facilement une appellation ou une définition
- Les cotations rapidement consultables par année et par région
- Des boutons de tri pour classer les meilleurs vins par note, par région et par année
Pour plus d’informations et pour accéder aux notes et commentaires des vins du Guide Hachette des Vins : http://www.hachette-vins.com.
Suite à vos propositions, de nombreuses questions ont été ajoutées !
Vous souhaitez également voir apparaître une de vos questions ? envoyez-la via le formulaire Contact !
Other options My Vinoteca are export and import your list of wines to your Google Drive, export your list of wines at a ficher csv, import a csv file sharing on Facebok, see the statistics of your wine cellar ...
Now, when you go to buy or order a wine you can find in the wine list to help you decide, will help you remember the name of that wine you tasted so good or that you do not like and you do not want to buy again.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions send an email to info.mivinoteca @ gmail.com, I answer all emails. Now on twitter https://twitter.com/MiVinoteca
• Take a photo and get to know any wine in seconds
• Remember wines and explore more of them
• Get personalized wine recommendations
• Share experiences and be inspired by friends
• Find the best rated wines in nearby shops
Vivino simplifies your path to enjoying great wines.
The app helps you remember your favorites, learn more about wine, and which one to choose for next occasion. Snap a photo of any wine, and while you have a sip we automatically recognize it from our database of more than 3 million wines. If the app doesn’t match it immediately, our team will do it for you as quickly as we can.
Discover all you want to know about wines, explore friend’s ratings and get personal recommendations based on your taste, simply browse wines in nearby stores or locate the ones on your Vivino Wish List.
Best of all: It’s free!
• Snap a photo, recognize and save wines. We manually identify the few wines not immediately recognized.
• Simple and straightforward - find all you want about wines, prices and ratings.
• Add wines to your Wish List to ensure great future experiences - and know where to buy wines with our Nearby function
• Get personalized recommendations based on your taste
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or Gmail and be inspired by their wine experiences.
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 4 million users.
• Like and comment on their ratings.
• Scan offline, we keep your image and resume when you are connected.
• Upload old pictures from your photo album and store on your wine list. Know when to drink, adding a Drinking Window to your wines.
Get access to the PRO version through one-time in-app purchase and get more features:
• PRO: Simple cellar management with My Cellar: Log the wines you own, sort them by price, rating or date and add notes.
• PRO: Get in the Fast Track for manual matching - it really is a fast track.
• PRO: Support Vivino, so we can keep improving the app. Your help is much appreciated.
Vivino is an adventurous wine app, built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 3 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
It provides you with advanced tools of management of wine cellar.
" My cellar " has among others of:
- Lists of countries, regions, naming pre-initialized facilitating the recording of your bottles,
- The management by bar code,
- Import / export in the format csv of your database,
- The statistical display of your cellar by country, color for example.
In every recording is associated a list fields (note, description, place in the cellar) as well as a photo of the label. If your bottle is equipped with bar code, he can be scanned to find later the bottle in a wink of eye. If your bottle exists in the community database fields are automatically performed.
You can share with your close relations or with the community the card of your wines preferred by SMS, Facebook, and tweeter. You can also create good plans of purchase and knocks of hearts which will be shared with the community and via them.
"Widget" allows to keep posted about the last good plans and knocks of heart of the community.
«My cellar” is the tool which will allow you to share your passion of the wine.
Comment décrire un vin que j'aime ? Quelles sont ses caractéristiques ? Vers quel autre vin similaire pourrais-je me tourner ? Quel vin choisir avec tel ou tel plat ? Ou encore qu'est ce qu'un grand cru ?
Voila le type de question auquel "Choisir son vin avec Intermarché" se propose de répondre !
Nos œnologues ont décrypté l'ensemble de nos vins pour vous accompagner dans votre choix et votre découverte de nouveaux produits, appellations ou régions.
Après avoir choisi votre magasin, de nombreuses fonctionnalités s'offrent à vous pour trouver le vin qui vous convient :
1) "Les accords mets et vins" : nos œnologues vous proposent des accords mets vins pour plus de 5000 recettes et vous répondent même si le plat demandé n'est pas dans notre base.
2) Une section "Tous nos vins", pour un accès rapide à l'ensemble des vins proposés par votre magasin sur la base d'une sélection multicritères (Couleur / région / prix / famille) et de fiches descriptives.
3) Avec le scan et le module de recherche textuel, retrouvez la fiche descriptive du vin.
4) Pour finir, une section "Initiation" complète sur les régions, les appellations, les millésimes ou encore les réponses de nos œnologues à vos questions sur "Comment servir le vin".
Cette application vous accompagnera tout au long de l'année ou pendant les foires aux vins, pour préparer votre cave, choisir un vin ou tout simplement avoir des conseils cette application est là pour vous accompagner.
Et ce que vous soyez oenologue, oenophile ou tout simplement débutant.
Mots Clefs : Guide , offre , enseigne, médailles , distinctions, conseil, foire , vin , intermarché , vins , nouvel an,
In your custom list of My Wines you can add all the details of your favorite wines: photo, grapes or composition, price, origin, vineyard's name, etc..
My Wines is designed for wine lovers.
When you are ordering a good wine or you are in the store buying wine, you can check your personal list to compare vintages, grape varieties, wineries and even prices.
You can carry your personal wine book with you.
Just add your wines through a simple form.
You can add a photo to each wine from the pictures stored on your android smartphone or you can use the camera to take a picture of the bottle (or even of the ocasion to keep the memory forever.)
My Wines has a scoring system for you to give points to each wine.
You have 6 listings: Red Wine, Rosé Wine, White Wine, Favorites, Sparkling, Fortified and To try
Added option to import wines from trial version
A few user interface improvements
Swipe to pass from one wine to the next/previous
More improvements coming soon...
★ Incredible Database: Cor.kz brings the power of CellarTracker's humungous wine database to the palm of your hand. Browse or search more than 1,100,000 wines and over 2,000,000 reviews.
★ Barcode Scanning: Cor.kz scans the UPC/EAN barcodes present on many wines. Note that some wines don’t have bar codes, and some wines re-use barcodes for multiple vintages (you’ll be presented with a choice of vintage). We see a success rate of about 65% on scanned codes and it’s getting better every day!
★ Compare Wines: Cor.kz is the only Android wine application that provides side-by-side comparisons. Trying to decide what to buy at the wine shop, or what to order from the wine list? Want to know how the 1997 compares to the 1998? Compare ratings, retail prices, drinking windows, and more -- at a glance!
★ Ratings, Notes, and Wishlists: When you drink a bottle, record a score and your tasting notes. When you find a great bottle, add it to your wishlist, or email the wine's information to yourself or to friends.
★ Consumption History: View your previously consumed wines, along with your ratings and tasting notes. Never again will you wonder "what was that fantastic wine I had last week?"
★ Cellar Management: Add new wine to your CellarTracker inventory right from your phone. Browse your current inventory, sorting by rating or drinking window. And when you drink a bottle, Cor.kz will automatically remove it from your inventory.
★ Social Connection: Twitter and Facebook integration lets your friends know what wine you're drinking - and what you think about it - in real time.
★ Pricing: Cor.kz automatically shows pricing data from hundreds of online sources on over 90% of wines users look up.
★ Reference: Definitions and articles for more than 500 common wine terms, including varietals, regions, and fancy wine jargon. Confused about the difference between Climat and Climate? So were we. Now we're not.
Cor.kz is backed by tremendous customer support. We are continuing to improve the app and are very responsive to feedback and suggestions. Drop by our forums and let us know what you think.
*** Some features require a free CellarTracker account, which can be easily set up from within Cor.kz. Or use your existing CellarTracker account. Note that due to the size of the wine database, you will need an Internet connection to use Cor.kz.
About 430 regions of the 13 most important wine countries are systematically presented and made accessible in this App. The text centres on grape variety proportions, quality grading, shelf life and most of the characteristics of the wines.
The essential facts about over 680 types of wine:
- Which grapes are used in an Amarone della Valpolicella?
- What are the typical aromas of a Ribera del Duero?
- What is the general quality and shelf life of a Madiran?
- Which are the differences between a Margaux and a St-Estèphe?
- 2'500 vintage ratings (generally from 1990 to 2009)
All this on your Android device, to join any conversation about wine in a relaxed and convincing way.
This App is based on the successful book “Die Weinsteckbriefe” (The Wine Profiles) by Kurt Gibel, who also published the best-selling “Weine degustieren – leicht & spielend” (Wine Tasting – Relaxed and Easy; 2010: 11th edition).