PLEASE NOTE that the vintage ratings are for wine regions and not for single wines.
*** Countries (with 130 wine regions):
France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, USA, Argentina, Chile, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand.
from 1912: for the best Vintage Ports
from 1945: for the best Bordeaux
from 1980: for most other wine regions
...until 2012 (2012 as preview).
*** Number of vintage ratings:
*** How to find them:
You’re at a loss from which region a Bandol, a Charlemagne or a Frascati comes? Select the wine regions directly from the index with approximately 550 entries. This will guide you to the correct region (e.g., Bandol -> Provence; Charlemagne -> Côte d’Or, Burgundy; Frascati -> Lazio, Italy).
*** How to compare them:
You want to know, e.g., in which regions the 2008 vintage came out especially well? It’s a breeze with the sophisticated search screen.
Different Apps are available in the VinoMobile® series. No frills, just the essential facts on wine.
It helps you:
★ REMEMBER wines you liked.
★ MANAGE your wine cellar (after free trial period, requires buying PRO version)
★ FIND good affordable wine.
★ LEARN more about wine.
Michael Zepeda: Great app. I'm a new wine drinker. And this app has saved me from some pretty nasty wines.
Andrew Klug: Great tool for keeping track of your wine cellar as well as wines you try and want to remember you like or dislike. Well worth the donation for the cellar tool.
Brenda Johnston: I like this app as I am not a wine expert and being able to take a picture of the bottle is very handy when I go to the store. I track not only wine but anything I can drink. Also nice to document prices so you know if Duty Free is a good deal. Thanks
USE WINE SECRETARY TO
★ Guide your purchases using the archive of 900,000+ ratings, reviews, and prices.
★ Remember wines by adding your own ratings, notes, and photos.
★ Manage your wine cellar: number of bottles and when you should drink them (after free trial, requires buying PRO version)
★ Manage your wine shopping list and wish List
★ Learn wine vocabulary and pronunciation using the built-in Wine Dictionary.
★ Share wines you like with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc.
★ Keep your wine collection safe, by sending backups to Gmail, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Questions, or ideas for improvements? I'm happy to help. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wine Secretary's wine archive uses data provided by Snooth: http://www.snooth.com
Téléchargez VINS & MILLESIMES, l’application du GUIDE HACHETTE DES VINS, leader des guides de vin en France !
CHOISIR ET SERVIR UN VIN :
- Repérez les meilleurs millésimes : plus de 700 cotations des millésimes depuis 1945, sur toutes les régions viticoles françaises !
- Découvrez les appellations : description, arômes, couleurs des vins, cépages, potentiel de garde, température de service
CONNAITRE LE VIN :
- Les cartes des régions et des appellations en France
- Le glossaire complet du vin, avec 230 définitions
UNE APPLICATION PRATIQUE :
- Une interface simple
- Un moteur de recherche pour retrouver facilement une appellation ou une définition
- Les cotations rapidement consultables par année et par région
- Des boutons de tri pour classer les meilleurs vins par note, par région et par année
Pour plus d’informations et pour accéder aux notes et commentaires des vins du Guide Hachette des Vins : http://www.hachette-vins.com.
• An up-to-date wholesale price as determined by recent auction transactions
• Adjust miles and condition to accurately reflect the car you are interested in
• Detailed vehicle specifications
• Compare retail listing prices from major sites such as Autotrader, Ebay and Cars.com
• 3rd party “Book Values” to use as comparison
• Vehicle history reports at a cost significantly lower than the popular services
• Your most recent vehicle scans are parked in your Garage for easy reference
• Access your mobile Garage on the web by linking Vinny with your myvinny.com account
• Take photos and share details with friends/family across email, SMS, Twitter and Facebook
Vinny is fast, convenient and provides all the data necessary to turn an uninformed buyer or seller into the best informed consumer in a flash.
Never buy or sell a used car without Vinny. Period.
Suite à vos propositions, de nombreuses questions ont été ajoutées !
Vous souhaitez également voir apparaître une de vos questions ? envoyez-la via le formulaire Contact !
Other options My Vinoteca are export and import your list of wines to your Google Drive, export your list of wines at a ficher csv, import a csv file sharing on Facebok, see the statistics of your wine cellar ...
Now, when you go to buy or order a wine you can find in the wine list to help you decide, will help you remember the name of that wine you tasted so good or that you do not like and you do not want to buy again.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions send an email to info.mivinoteca @ gmail.com, I answer all emails. Now on twitter https://twitter.com/MiVinoteca
It provides you with advanced tools of management of wine cellar.
" My cellar " has among others of:
- Lists of countries, regions, naming pre-initialized facilitating the recording of your bottles,
- The management by bar code,
- Import / export in the format csv of your database,
- The statistical display of your cellar by country, color for example.
In every recording is associated a list fields (note, description, place in the cellar) as well as a photo of the label. If your bottle is equipped with bar code, he can be scanned to find later the bottle in a wink of eye. If your bottle exists in the community database fields are automatically performed.
You can share with your close relations or with the community the card of your wines preferred by SMS, Facebook, and tweeter. You can also create good plans of purchase and knocks of hearts which will be shared with the community and via them.
"Widget" allows to keep posted about the last good plans and knocks of heart of the community.
«My cellar” is the tool which will allow you to share your passion of the wine.
• Take a photo and get to know any wine in seconds
• Remember wines and explore more of them
• Get personalized wine recommendations
• Share experiences and be inspired by friends
• Find the best rated wines in nearby shops
Vivino simplifies your path to enjoying great wines.
The app helps you remember your favorites, learn more about wine, and which one to choose for next occasion. Snap a photo of any wine, and while you have a sip we automatically recognize it from our database of more than 3 million wines. If the app doesn’t match it immediately, our team will do it for you as quickly as we can.
Discover all you want to know about wines, explore friend’s ratings and get personal recommendations based on your taste, simply browse wines in nearby stores or locate the ones on your Vivino Wish List.
Best of all: It’s free!
• Snap a photo, recognize and save wines. We manually identify the few wines not immediately recognized.
• Simple and straightforward - find all you want about wines, prices and ratings.
• Add wines to your Wish List to ensure great future experiences - and know where to buy wines with our Nearby function
• Get personalized recommendations based on your taste
• Connect with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or Gmail and be inspired by their wine experiences.
• Browse wines, ratings and reviews from more than 4 million users.
• Like and comment on their ratings.
• Scan offline, we keep your image and resume when you are connected.
• Upload old pictures from your photo album and store on your wine list. Know when to drink, adding a Drinking Window to your wines.
Get access to the PRO version through one-time in-app purchase and get more features:
• PRO: Simple cellar management with My Cellar: Log the wines you own, sort them by price, rating or date and add notes.
• PRO: Get in the Fast Track for manual matching - it really is a fast track.
• PRO: Support Vivino, so we can keep improving the app. Your help is much appreciated.
Vivino is an adventurous wine app, built on unique technology and a growing database of today more than 3 million wines from more than 100,000 wineries around the world. The app simplifies the path to enjoy great wines.
Vivino was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and today has offices in San Francisco, Ukraine and India.
In your custom list of My Wines you can add all the details of your favorite wines: photo, grapes or composition, price, origin, vineyard's name, etc..
My Wines is designed for wine lovers.
When you are ordering a good wine or you are in the store buying wine, you can check your personal list to compare vintages, grape varieties, wineries and even prices.
You can carry your personal wine book with you.
Just add your wines through a simple form.
You can add a photo to each wine from the pictures stored on your android smartphone or you can use the camera to take a picture of the bottle (or even of the ocasion to keep the memory forever.)
My Wines has a scoring system for you to give points to each wine.
You have 6 listings: Red Wine, Rosé Wine, White Wine, Favorites, Sparkling, Fortified and To try
Added option to import wines from trial version
A few user interface improvements
Swipe to pass from one wine to the next/previous
More improvements coming soon...
UN Scan Product, Touching the search buttons and you can see the information about the Product, Price and punctuation in the market, if available this may buy more.
Improve your search.
Find products with ease. Without introducing Than Words, Improving precision searches for the United Nations Product, Full Data suggesting Product purchase one, find the product more easily.
Save even more money.
You can even get cheaper before you buy, Discount Codes, Deals & Offers Product Code scanning the initial bets to acquire it.
User Generated Content.
Never say what the UN does not have product. The use of barcodes wine paragraph add the product, we say the price at which he has found and will soon be a part of your listing.
Share your wine reviews with Wine Cellar Community, which is a growing community of wine enthusiasts that want to share their wine drinking experiences with others
Here are some of the features of Wine Cellar:
1. Translate wine reviews to your local language.
2. Follow other wine reviewers.
3. Receive automatic notifications when new wine reviews are added to the community.
4. Share wine reviews with Wine Cellar Community.
5. Search the community for top-rated wine reviews.
Wine Cellar requires the following permissions, in order to:
1. Full Internet Access
To interact with Wine Cellar Community, which is a growing community of wine enthusiasts that want to share their wine drinking experiences with others.
And to search for Wineries and Bars around your current location.
2. Your Location
To Geotag the location where you review a wine.
3. Hardware Control
To take pictures, when reviewing wines
4. Storage: Save pictures to the SD Card
It can also backup your Wine Reviews database, to the SD card.
Rate your wine tasting with a simple but powerfull star rating system
Find the wine smell, tastes among hundreds of wine descriptor words
Take photos of your wine labels
Identify your wine area with an extensive wine area database more 1.000 areas hierarchy
Share testing in live with facebook and twitter or send it to friend by email …
Can work totaly offline even in the deepest cellar
Work in four languages English, French, Portuguese and Spanish. Your wine description will be translatable on those 4 languages. Because above all wine is about sharing
Den här appen hjälper dig att komma ihåg. Den är byggd för att skall kunna bygga upp din egen samling med viner som du gillar - med DINA åsikter om hur vinet smakar.
Hur mycket arbete du vill lägga ner bestämmer du själv. Tycker du att det räcker med att spara vinets namn eller bara en bild på vinflaskans etikett, då nöjer du dig med det. Vill du spara all möjlig information om vinet, t.ex. årgång, producent, strävhet, antal i lager ..... då kan du göra det. Upp till 23 olika egenskaper kan du ge ett vin.
Då det är knepigt att skriva in text på en mobiltelefon, så finns det imatningshjälp till de flesta inmatningsfälten. Ofta räcker det med två bokstäver, sedan får du matchande förslag på t.ex vinnamn eller druvor.
Det du kommer att uppskatta mest, är troligtvis att du kan ta en bild på vinflaskans etikett. Använder du appens SnapShot tjänst, räcker det med att ta en bild för att vinet skall finnas med i din samling.
- Välja att endast se en viss typ av vin, t.ex. rött.
- Sortera de viner som visas på datum, namn, betyg och pris.
- Backup/restore av data och bilder, dvs du kan återskapa data/bilder om något har gått fel.
- En generell anteckningsbok och en anteckningsbok för alla viner.
- Tillgång till namn på flera hundra endruvsvin med en prisindikator.
- Skapa en önskelista.
- Total frihet att bestämma vilka av ett vins 23 egenskaper som skall visas på appens första sida.
- Ta ett snapshot av vinets etikett = ett supersnabbt sätt att få in vinet i din samling.
- Håll reda på antalet flaskor i vinsamlingen. Både per typ av vin och per enskilt vin.