Texting_MIT_AI (Twelve Constellations series / code name: Aquarius)
If you want to send SMS(Short Message Service), use Texting in the MIT App Inventor(※1).
I tried to make an SMS app using Texting. More specifically, to the mobile phone number that you specify, we will send in SMS messages.
- The mobile phone number is a SMS destination is obtained from the contact information that is registered to the Android device using PhoneNumberPicker of the MIT App Inventor(※2).
- Mobile phone number, which is an SMS sent, SMS messages can divert by and stored in the internal app, to load the save data.
- It is also possible to remove mobile phone number, an SMS message that you saved.
- Rather than the built-in memory, the app is installed on the SD card.
- This app is a non-coding produced in MIT App Inventor V1.34(※3), was rebuilt in AppToMarket V3.2(※4).
※1 Texting is one of the MIT App Inventor Social Components to send an SMS to the destination mobile phone number. If "ReceivingEnabled" property is true, you can send an SMS when receiving the SMS. For more information, please refer to official HP (http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/content/sensor.html#Texting).
※2 PhoneNumberPicker, is one of the MIT App Inventor Social Components to select a phone number from the list of contact phone number that is registered to the Android device. For more information, please refer to official HP (http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/content/social.html#PhoneNumberPicker).
※3 MIT App Inventor V1.34 http://appinventor.mit.edu/
[Services] 1. prerequisite (1) it's registered a contact of "Google account" that the contact information of the person you want to send an SMS. (2) SMS destination (mobile phone number) is real.
2. services (1) You can send SMS messages to the mobile phone number that you specify. (2) You can obtain the SMS destination(mobile phone number) from the contact information that is registered to the Android device using the PhoneNumberPicker of MIT App Inventor. (3) You can save mobile phone number and SMS messages in the internal app. And you can load the data to other device. (4) You can remove the mobile phone number and the SMS message that you saved.
3. How to use (1) Press the [Settings] button, when the application starts.
(2) Press [1) Set SMS destination] button and select either [Select destination from your device] or [Load saved destination] as an SMS destination setting method. (2-1) If you select the [Select destination from your device], Google contacts account is displayed. Please select a destination from the list. (2-2) If you select the [Load saved destination], contact list that you saved is displayed. If you haven't save the destination, nothing is displayed. Then press the back button of the device in that case.
(3) Press [2) Set SMS Message] button and select either [Input message] or [Load saved message] as an SMS destination setting method. (3-1) If you select the [Input message], the text box will be displayed. Please enter any string in the text box. (3-2) If you select the [Load saved message], message list that you saved in the past will be displayed. If you haven't save the destination, nothing is displayed. Then press the back button of the device in that case.
(4) Press the [Set above settings] button to set the settings selected (2) and (3).
(5) Press the [Start & Send SMS] button, the SMS is sent based on the configuration information.
[Frequently Asked Questions after download] There is not at the moment .
[Correspondence terminal] Available at terminals with version 2.0 or higher of Android OS. Equipment other than a smartphone (such as Smart TV) is not guaranteed.
Ver1.0.0 June 1st, 2013
October 17, 2013
100 - 500
2.0 and up
Warning – content has not yet been rated. Unrated apps may potentially contain content appropriate for mature audiences only.