The purpose of developing this app is to provide ease to the users while doing tedious and complex calculations of electronics. Almost all electronics calculations can be performed by it(for instance,this app includes basic "ohm's law calculator" to "resistor and capacitor series/parallel calculator", "555 timer generator calculator" to "electricity and energy consumption calculator",and many more). Overall 14 sub apps are inside it. Moreover it has more than 35 calculators inside a single sub app i.e. "electrical calculator" (which is one out of the 14 sub app of this main app).
It also includes "resistor color code calculator app" along with almost all transistors and diodes series specifications.
By and large, it has included all the electronics calculator apps inside a single app which will certainly help the users in solving their related problems.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Ideal diode
2. Semiconductor materials- Resistivity.
3. Semiconductor materials Ge and Si
4. Energy levels
5. Extrinsic materials n-Type
6. Extrinsic materials p-Type
7. Electron versus Hole Flow
8. Majority and Minority Carriers
9. Semiconductor diode
10. P-N junction with no external bias
11. P-N junction with Reverse-Bias Condition
12. P-N junction with Forward-Bias Condition
13. Silicon semiconductor diode characteristics
14. Zener Region
15. General characteristics of a semiconductor diode
16. Temperature Effects Silicon Doide
17. DC or Static Resistance
18. AC or Dynamic Resistance
19. Average AC Resistance
20. Diode equivalent circuits-Piecewise-Linear Equivalent Circuit
21. Simplified equivalent circuit for the silicon semiconductor diode
22. Transition and diffusion capacitance
23. Reverse recovery time
24. Light-emitting diodes
25. Load-line analysis
26. Diode approximations
27. Series diode configurations with dc inputs
28. Half-wave rectifier
29. Effect of VT on half-wave rectified signal
30. Peak Inverse Voltage PIV (PRV).
31. Full-wave rectification-Bridge Network
32. Peak Inverse Voltage PIV-Bridge Network
33. Center-Tapped Transformer
34. Center-Tapped Transformer-PIV
36. Parallel-biased clipper
38. Zener diodes
39. Zener diodes- Fixed Vi, Variable RL
40. Zener diodes- Fixed RL, Variable Vi
41. Halfwave-Voltage Doubler
42. Full-wave-Voltage Doubler
43. Voltage Tripler and Quadrupler
44. Introduction to Transistor Biasing
45. Proper zero signal collector current
46. Proper minimum base-emitter voltage
47. Proper minimum VCE at any instant
48. Operating point
50. Stability Factor
51. Transistor Biasing-Base Resistor Method
52. Transistor Biasing- Emitter Bias Circuit
53. Emitter Bias Circuit-Collector current (IC).
54. Emitter Bias Circuit-Collector-emitter voltage (VCE).
55. Emitter Bias Circuit-Stability
56. Biasing with Collector Feedback Resistor
57. Voltage Divider Bias Method.
58. Voltage Divider Bias Method-Circuit analysis
59. Voltage Divider Bias Method- Stabilization and Stability factor
60. Stability Factor for Potential Divider Bias
61. Design of Transistor Biasing Circuits
62. Mid-Point Biasing
63. Silicon Versus Germanium
64. Instantaneous Current and Voltage Waveforms
65. Bias compensation methods- Diode compensation for VBE
66. Bias compensation methods- Diode compensation for ICO .
67. Bipolar transistor
68. Bipolar transistor-Junction Biasing
69. Relation between different currents in a transistor
70. BJT-Common Base Configuration
71. BJT-Common Base Configuration-Output Characteristics
72. BJT-Common Base Configuration- Input Characteristic
73. Equivalent circuit of a transistor: (Common Base)
74. Common Base Amplifier
75. Common Base Amplifier-AC equivalent circuit
76. BJT-Common Emitter Configuration
77. BJT- Common Emitter Configuration- Input Characteristic:
78. BJT-Common Emitter Configuration-Output Characteristic:
79. Common Emitter Configuration-Large Signal Current Gain
80. Small Signal CE Amplifiers
81. Analysis of CE amplifier
82. CE amplifier-Phase Inversion
83. Common Collector Amplifier-Voltage gain
84. Swamped Amplifier
85. Common Collector Amplifier
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
Indeed it's an easy Ohm calculator that will help you to find the correct value of any resistor of 4, 5 or 6 colors.
And for each value, its percentage minimal and maximal.
Select a ring on the resistor and change its color with corresponding buttons in order to find its Ohm value.
Feel free to ask questions if needed.
We add new questions with each new version. Please email us in case of any errors/omissions. This is arguably the largest and best app for Electrical engineering multiple choice questions and answers on Google Play. As a student you can use it for your exam prep. This app is also useful for professors to refresh material.
App features ::
- Latest questions
- more than 1500 questions.
- Simple user interface
- Detailed review of every question with color coding
- Score card for all quizzes at a glance
- Search any quiz by name
Answer GATE and other entrance exams with ease.
You will see periodic ads in the application. The download is free so this is the way we monetize the app.