This is Offline Medical Wikipedia used for reading Medical Wikipedia articles. Medical Wikipedia articles has been collected so that it occupies less space of your memory card or Phones memory. Medical Wikipedia contains only A-Z diseases (approximately 3,000 medical diseases with PICTURES) and not other Health conditions.
Medical data has been divided into three parts (Medical Wikipedia A-D), (Medical Wikipedia E-O) and (Medical Wikipedia P-Z), so when searching the "Desired Disease", please open the respective file.
With the RSS feed section, physicians can be up-to-date with the information on respiratory medicine.
- First aid tips for heart attacks and shocks
- First aid tips for bones, joints and muscles
- First aid tips for wounds and bleeding
- First aid tips for heat injuries and seizures
- First aid tips for life saving procedures
- First aid tips for effects of heat and cold
- First aid tips for for breathing problems
- First aid tips for poisoning scenarios
- First aid tips for emergency situations
- Take photo for the accident scenes
- Record audio for accident events
- Game to distract injured victims
✓ medical abbreviations
✓ medical handbook
✓ medical handbook free
✓ medical dictionary free
✓ medical dictionary
✓ medical dictionary offline
✓ medical encyclopedia
✓ medical emergency
✓ medical facts
✓ medical history
✓ medical help
✓ medical information
✓ medical journal
✓ medical knowledge
✓ medical terms
✓ medical words dictionary
1.more than 700 most common features in medicine has been added.
2.contains important high yield points important for students preparing for medical entrance exams.
3.the app works only online and will be updated with new flash cards.
4.best for students for quick revision.
Appen är en Beta-version. Kom gärna med synpunkter och förslag!
• In Dr Companion Mobile Medical you will find more than 150 of the world’s leading medical titles available for purchase
• Build your own optimized bookshelf with the resources of your choice
• Full offline access to your leading medical guidelines – no internet access required once titles have been downloaded
• The feature set includes powerful search, bookmarks, highlighting, notes, history, tables, high resolution pictures and a hierarchical content structure for optimal reading & search
MedHand works with leading publishers such as Oxford University Press (worldwide exclusive partner), PDR, Wiley, McGraw Hill, PharmPress and others to offer a wide range of leading medical titles in the palm of your hand.
Examples of titles:
•The complete Oxford Medical Handbook series (including titles such as Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine, Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia, Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine etc.)
• BNF and BNFC
• The Wiley Rapid Series (Rapid Medicine, Rapid Psychiatry, Rapid Obstetrics & Gynecology etc.)
• Anatomy at a glance
• TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours
• Harrison’s Manual of Medicine
• Current Practice Guidelines in Primary Care
• Clinical Anaesthesiology
• And many more…
Enjoy easy browsing with our patented technology with all your favourite information only a couple of “clicks” away. High resolution pictures, clear tables, set reorder and reword your bookmarked favourites, make highlights and notes easily. The content is implemented in a hierarchical structure this ensures optimal reading as well as optimal search time for all types of medical references.
Get instant access to answers, via powerful category and cross-title searches. Search across all your titles or across the titles of your choice.
The application is also used to support institutional customers where the users have access to content within their institutional or corporate subscription.
Users: Please download this free application and contact your subscription administrator for your individual license keys.
MedHand has +10 years of experience of mobility creating user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications which has been numerous 5 star reviews praising the interface and layout.
For customer support email us directly on email@example.com or Call us at +46 8 664 44 02 We’re available 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (Central European Time).
- set the type of doctor (pediatrician,surgeon etc.)
- set the doctor's time of receipt
- set the doctor's address
- set the doctor's telephone numbers
- call your doctors from the app
- set an emercency number and your blood group
- long click to upgrade to the doctor along the main list
key: doctor - doctors - emergency - time of receipt - specialist - medic
Vi tar väldigt gärna emot dina kommentarer. Hjälp oss att förbättra checklistorna!
Läs gärna också vår artikel i Läkartidningen: Checklistor och crowdsourcing för ökad patientsäkerhet på akutmottagningen