The bodhisattva is a popular subject in Buddhist art. Usage of the term bodhisattva has evolved over time. In early Indian Buddhism, for example, the term bodhisattva was primarily used to refer specifically to the Buddha in his former lives. The Jatakas, which are the stories of his lives, depict the various attempts of the bodhisattva to embrace qualities like self-sacrifice and morality.
better use of head phone / Ear Phones (Includes HD Audio).
Om mani padme hum mantra of six syllables in Sanskrit particularly associated with the four-armed form Shadakshari Avalokiteshvara (Chenrezig Tibetan, Chinese Guanyin), the bodhisattva of compassion.
The mantra originated in India, brought from India to Tibet, the pronunciation changed because some of the sounds of Sanskrit language was difficult for Tibetans to pronounce.
Frequently reading the Great Compassion Mantra, Your sin will be forgived, and you will get more happiness.
If you need English guidance, please see the above screen shots labeled as "English Guidance".
You can also get the user manual video file above (or website https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch8SJlEJhsI&feature=youtu.be).
EasyReading the Great Compassion Mantra (中文系統，請找尋 "簡單讀大悲咒" 或 "简单读大悲咒")
This App has the following features (total 13)
1. Chinese characters are shown horizontally, not vertically, which is more suitable for reading on display.
2. You can toggle to display traditional Chinese characters or simplified Chinese characters.
3. T-Chinese characters and S-Chinese characters both have its corresponding PinYin system that let you know how to read.
4. Explanations to let you know what the Great Compassion Mantra is telling you.
5. You can play music file while reading, 3 song types, song 1, song 2, song 3.
6. This App can be used in mobile phones and tablets, landscape and portrait placement, but better result for portrait placement.
7. Minimum requirement: Android 3.2., 4 inches display, resolution 800x480.
8. You can use Bluetooth headsets to control this App to play/pause music.
9. When playing music, the screen will be always on for your reading.
10. You can assign your favorite music file to play.
11. You can move this App to external SD card.
12. You can use slide to switch pages.
13. The music files are from www.buda.idv.tw, if there is some copyright issues, please info me, I will remove it, and please accept my apology.
Note: This App has Ads, the above screen shots are captures after the Ads disappear.
Note: You can extract music from Youtube video: Use browser to go to www.youtube.com (re-directed to m.youtube.com, don’t use Youtube App), find the video you want, long press the corresponding photo, a popup will appear, choose “Copy link address”. Again use browser to go to www.youtube-mp3.org, clear the website address of old video file, long press where you want to input the website address of video file, choose “Paste” that will appear later, then press “Convert video” button. Then download the file after conversion.
Note: In general, the download file is saved to the /storage/emulated/legacy/Download folder.
About :Avalokiteśvara (Sanskrit: अवलोकितेश्वर lit. "Lord who looks down") is a bodhisattva who embodies the compassion of all Buddhas. Portrayed in different cultures as either male or female, Avalokiteśvara is one of the more widely revered bodhisattvas in mainstream Mahayana Buddhism, as well as unofficially in Theravada Buddhism.
This application provides a mantra of the great compassion prayer sung by a woman.
The picture gallery contains 88 beautiful pictures. Both pictures and music are synced by default, or you can manually control by swiping the screen.
Great Compassion Dharani Sutra:
Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva then said to the Buddha: ""Bhagavan, if humans or gods recite and hold the phrases of the Great Compassion Dharani, when they are about to die, all the Buddhas of the ten directions will come to receive them with their hands, and they will be reborn in whichever Buddha-World according to their wishes.""
Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva continued to say to the Buddha: ""Bhagavan, Should any living being who recites and holds the holy mantra of Great Compassion fall into the three evil paths, I vow not to achieved the Correct-Awakening.
Should any living being who recites and holds the holy mantra of Great Compassion not be reborn in any Buddha-World, I vow not to achieve the Correct-Awakening.
Should any living being who recites and holds the holy mantra of Great Compassion not obtain unlimited Samadhis and eloquence, I vow not to achieve the Correct-Awakening.
Should any living being who recites and holds the holy mantra of Great Compassion not obtain whatever he seeks in his present life, then it cannot be called the Dharani of the Great Compassionate Heart, unless it is used by those who are not virtuous or not completely sincere.
If a woman dislikes her female body and wishes to become a male, if she recites the phrases of the Great Compassion Dharani but can not change from a female to a male, I vow not to achieve the Correct-Awakening. However, if she arouses even a slightest doubt, her wish will not be satisfied.
If any living being usurps the drinks, foods, or possessions of Sanghas (group of monks), even though one thousand Buddhas appear in the world, he will not get to repent and reform. Even if he repents, his sins will not be eliminated. But now, by reciting this Great Compassion holy mantra, his sins will be eliminated. If anyone usurps, eats, or uses the drinks, foods, or possessions of Sanghas, he must repent to teachers of the ten directions to eliminate his sins. Now, when he reties this Great Compassion Dharani, the teachers of the ten directions will come to bear witness, and then all his weighty sins and hindrances will be eliminated.
All evil karma and weighty sins such as the ten evil deeds, the five rebellious sins, slandering people, slandering the Dharmas, breaking the Abstinent-precepts, breaking other precepts, destroying stupas (holy towers), wrecking temples, stealing properties of Sanghas, and profaning Brahma (pure) practices, can be completely eliminated (by reciting this Dharani), except this: if one has doubts about this Dharani, then even his small sins and light karma cannot be eliminated, not to mention the weighty sins. Although the weighty sins do not disappear immediately, the reciting can still be the cause of Bodhi in the future.
"Write the Heart Sutra" offers the following features:
1. Write the Heart Sutra on mobile devices
2. Automatic storage function avoids interruption problems caused by incoming calls and other operational factors.
3. Intelligent writing recognition, writing has never been so easy
4. The full text navigation
5. Suitable for left/right hand operating environment
6. With single sentence navigation, it’s easy to know writing progress with just one glance
7. Automatic recording
8. Diverse personalization settings
(Traditional Chinese only)
＊【經文資訊】大正新脩大藏經 第十四冊 No. 450《藥師琉璃光如來本願功德經》
＊【版本記錄】CBETA 電子佛典 V1.14普及版，完成日期：2009/05/24
1. After you parked your car:
Click the SET MARK button
(This app will marked down the current position for spotting your car parked location)
2. Pick up your car:
Click the MAP button and then click on the DIRECTION button - you will see the map with step-by-step direction to find your car.
(If the screen is not enough to show the entire map as well as step-by-step direction, you can scroll the screen in order to see through the entire map as well as step-by-step direction.)
1. Do I need to keep this app running in order to keep the map and the parking information?
You don’t need to keep this app running. The parking information will keep staying as long as you want.
2. How Can I erase the old parking record?
All you need to do is click on the CLEAN MARKED button.
3. What is the home page’s dynamic map for?
• This is the map to show your current location
• This map will help you pick up your car while you area in walking distance away from your parked car.
• Because this map is for covering walking distance between your current location and your parked car. If you were more than 2 miles away from your parked car, you will need to use the MAP button to generate the map that covers the large area.
4.How comes I missed part of the either map or step-by-step direction from my phone screen?
You can scroll up and down in order to see entire map as well as the step-by-step direction.
Step 1: Create a new note
Click on [Add New Note] button
Step 2: Save a note
Click on the menu button and click on [Save] button
Step 3: Update note
Click on the menu button and click on [Update] button
1. Where is the [Save] button?
Click on the phone’s menu button and a navigator bar will pull up from bottom.
2. When I click on the [SAVE] button, I see a pop up window, what is this window for?
You can enter a name for the new note that you just created.
3. Do I have to fill the [Note Title] box?
[Option] you can just click (OK) without entering anything.
4. Can I change the note title after I named the note?
At this moment, this app is not available to update the note title
User can feel free to pass over.
The main page displayed 84 Avalokite-svara icons; click on any of these 84 icons for display the full size of that Avalokite-svara image.
There is a button for playing/pausing sound track.
At the end of the main page there is a button was called – [Re-install This App]: just in case if user needed to download all of the relevance images as well as sound track.
1. Can I download and install this app without using my phone data?
If it’s possible, you will be recommended to download/install/re-install this app over Wi-Fi network.
2. How can I show these 84 Avalokite-svara images’ full size individually?
Click on any of these 84 Avalokite-svara icons’ and the full size of that Avalokite-svara image will be showed up.
3. Will the background sound track play repeatedly?
Yes, the background sound track will play non-stop.
4. How to stop the background sound track?
User will need to click on that button (Stop Sound) that located at the right after 84th Avalokite-svara icons.
Transfer All Merit and Virtue Universally.