About :Avalokiteśvara (Sanskrit: अवलोकितेश्वर lit. "Lord who looks down") is a bodhisattva who embodies the compassion of all Buddhas. Portrayed in different cultures as either male or female, Avalokiteśvara is one of the more widely revered bodhisattvas in mainstream Mahayana Buddhism, as well as unofficially in Theravada Buddhism.
1. After you parked your car:
Click the SET MARK button
(This app will marked down the current position for spotting your car parked location)
2. Pick up your car:
Click the MAP button and then click on the DIRECTION button - you will see the map with step-by-step direction to find your car.
(If the screen is not enough to show the entire map as well as step-by-step direction, you can scroll the screen in order to see through the entire map as well as step-by-step direction.)
1. Do I need to keep this app running in order to keep the map and the parking information?
You don’t need to keep this app running. The parking information will keep staying as long as you want.
2. How Can I erase the old parking record?
All you need to do is click on the CLEAN MARKED button.
3. What is the home page’s dynamic map for?
• This is the map to show your current location
• This map will help you pick up your car while you area in walking distance away from your parked car.
• Because this map is for covering walking distance between your current location and your parked car. If you were more than 2 miles away from your parked car, you will need to use the MAP button to generate the map that covers the large area.
4.How comes I missed part of the either map or step-by-step direction from my phone screen?
You can scroll up and down in order to see entire map as well as the step-by-step direction.
Step 1: Create a new note
Click on [Add New Note] button
Step 2: Save a note
Click on the menu button and click on [Save] button
Step 3: Update note
Click on the menu button and click on [Update] button
1. Where is the [Save] button?
Click on the phone’s menu button and a navigator bar will pull up from bottom.
2. When I click on the [SAVE] button, I see a pop up window, what is this window for?
You can enter a name for the new note that you just created.
3. Do I have to fill the [Note Title] box?
[Option] you can just click (OK) without entering anything.
4. Can I change the note title after I named the note?
At this moment, this app is not available to update the note title
User can feel free to pass over.
The main page displayed 84 Avalokite-svara icons; click on any of these 84 icons for display the full size of that Avalokite-svara image.
There is a button for playing/pausing sound track.
At the end of the main page there is a button was called – [Re-install This App]: just in case if user needed to download all of the relevance images as well as sound track.
1. Can I download and install this app without using my phone data?
If it’s possible, you will be recommended to download/install/re-install this app over Wi-Fi network.
2. How can I show these 84 Avalokite-svara images’ full size individually?
Click on any of these 84 Avalokite-svara icons’ and the full size of that Avalokite-svara image will be showed up.
3. Will the background sound track play repeatedly?
Yes, the background sound track will play non-stop.
4. How to stop the background sound track?
User will need to click on that button (Stop Sound) that located at the right after 84th Avalokite-svara icons.
Transfer All Merit and Virtue Universally.