This version is the ND (Normal Definition) Graphics for phones and tablets with less than 1 gb of RAM Memory. For devices with 1 gb of RAM Memory or more, purchase the app "nxt Friend Denise HD"
After the success of Virtual Assistant Denise for PC, NextOS (former Guile 3D Studio) releases its Mobile version called "nxt Friend Denise". She is not just a Digital and Personal Assistant, she will be your best friend and companion. Denise comes with an excellent Speech Recognition system, so you can talk to her using natural language. She also comes with a embedded voice to speak aloud her answers with a very natural English female voice. You can talk to her about everything, and perform Internet searches, send e-mails and SMS, post messages to social networks, get latest news and weather conditions. Some of her features are:
- Choose among 45 different clothes and scenes for Denise.
- Choose among 39 different backgrounds
- Search whole Wikipedia using your voice
- High Definition Graphics
- Two 3D Android Avatars and one Panda Pet Avatar.
- Add Custom Knowledge to Denise's Artificial Intelligence
- Talk to Denise even without Internet access
- Denise is time awareness, what means she will dress and do different things according day and time
- The more you talk to Denise, the better her Speech recognition and Artificial Intelligence will become
- Talk to Denise and treat her well to gain "Neurons" to unlock new Avatars, Backgrounds and Features
- Choose "Quiet Hours" to make Denise be silent
- No adds or hidden fees
- May contain In-App Purchases in future releases
upcoming updates will include:
- Synchronize with Virtual Assistant Denise Desktop version
- Agenda and Alarms
- Manage your Contacts
- GPS Navigation
- GEO Localization (find points of interest)
- Play your Songs with voice
- Web Navigation using voice
- Use different voices
- Phone Calls using voice
- Arduino integration
- Home Automation features
- Integration with TripAdvisor, Yelp, Foursquare, Waze and Amazon
- Use your smart phone as a remote-control for your robots
* Control by tapping on the screen-buttons
* Control using your voice commands in any language of your choice
* Control by sending SMS messages from any part of the world
- Read sensor values in the form of graphical representations
'iRobot' is brought to you by LateraLogics, a Chennai-based technology start-up founded by Arjun who has the following achievements to his credits:
- First-Prize winner in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)'s 'App Inventor App Contest' conducted worldwide in 2012
- First-Prize winner in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)'s 'App Inventor Bug Finding Contest' conducted worldwide in 2013
- Winner of the 'National Child Award for Exceptional Achievement' (for Computer Technology) instituted by the Ministry of Women & Child Development, Govt. of India, for 2014
Some of the other popular apps from LateraLogics include:
- 'Ez School Bus Locator' - a school bus and child locator app
- 'iSafeGuard' - a personal safety app for women & young girls
- 'Scribbly' - an intuitive app that lets you scribble your feelings and express yourself in the most natural way to the world through your mail, messenger, or social media network!
Here are the links to a few articles featuring Arjun and his achievements:
- The Hindu (Delhi Edition): http://goo.gl/GAMtp3
- Deccan Chronicle: http://goo.gl/E3vdiz
- Entrepreneur India Magazine: http://goo.gl/zEUCsS
- Economic Times: http://goo.gl/Vijriq
- Youth Incorporated Magazine: http://goo.gl/aYz1vY
- India Today (Aspire) Magazine: http://goo.gl/xsdz5k
- Insight Walk: http://goo.gl/DpQH4k
- YourStory: http://goo.gl/azJv6q
- NDTV HEADS UP show: http://goo.gl/Ji9sBj
- Entrepreneur India Magazine: http://goo.gl/TcEMp7
Please check www.LateraLogics.com for more information.
For a white-labelled 'iRobot' with your own specifications (customized version), please write to arjun@LateraLogics.com.
Source Code: https://github.com/mr-e-/NxtVault
The purpose of NxtVault is to safely and securely protect your Nxt passphrases from viruses, hackers, keyloggers while still allowing easy access to your accounts and creation of transactions.
Once you have entered your passphrase into NxtVault you will never need to type it again. Simply use NxtVault for all your signing needs and you will no longer need to risk copying and pasting your passphrases across machines or on insecure PC's.
You can use Jones' great Jay enabled NXT wallet located here: http://jnxt.org/nxt/ to access your account without requiring a passphrase. Then when you are ready to send a transaction, the wallet will pop up a QR code which can be scanned by NxtVault, signed & broadcast to the network.
Always remember to back up your passphrases since we are unable to recover lost passphrases in the event something goes wrong or that you lose your phone. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
-Needs Barcode Scanner installed (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.zxing.client.android)
-Ad free, totally free
-Installs on SD card by default