Memo You can enter a command at the same interval as the game pad in 60fps.
Button can also be pressed simultaneously.
You can also change the character of the input buttons on the state of the character icons and tag combo.
The previous state is displayed as soon as you save the current state of the auto body even if you exit the app as it is, when you start the app again.
You can also save the created data to the SD card.
You can either create a folder in the game for each title, and save the file to each character.
It helps because it is seen as soon as the skill table that was created when you do the game fighting system as long one this.
Number of lines：Can enter up to a maximum of 999 lines
Damage：Three digits 000-999
Field memo：Can enter up to 26 characters
Button：Enter up to 78 possible
Input pad comes out when you touch the line.
You can enter the button to selected line.
[Pad Button Description]
Directional button：Eight-way button is changed to black press and hold one second. Direction buttons to slide the screen you can enter.
○button：While the circle button is pressed the screen will continue to touch at the same time.
×：I close the pad.
MEMO：Damage and memo input.
DEL：Remove one button. Press and hold continuous erased.
ICON：Enter the character status icon, brackets , CH(change)icon.
CUR＋Directional button：To move the cursor. Press and hold in continuous movement.
When you press the Menu button on the body, menu item comes out.
[Menu Item Description]
New：We'll start a new one to remove all lines.
Save As：I will save the body the current state.
Open File：I open the data saved in the SD card.
Save File：I want to save data to the SD card. You can also create a folder.
Delete File：I will delete the data saved in the SD card.Delete a file in the file name selection. Press and hold to delete the folder name of the folder.
Consumer files button files. con, arcade button is. arc.
Edit：I want to edit mode.
Jump to Line：Move to the line with a specific line number. I can also be moved to the last line currently being entered.
Pad Change：I switch between the 4 and 6 button arcade buttons for consumers.
Help：I will display the operating instructions.
Quit：You can choose to either quit and save the body the current state, or to quit without saving.
[Edit Item Description]
[Edit]：Switch to [Sort].
COPY：I want a copy of the original line. Copy the original line is yellow. Press again to cancel.
PASTE：I copy over the original line to copy the selected line.You can copy over any number of times until the source is released.
INSERT：I shifted down by adding a single line.
DELETE：I shift on to remove a single line.
CHANGE：I want the original line replacement. Replacing the original line is yellow. I replace and press again to select the destination row replacement.
[×]：I close the edit.
[Sort]：Switch to [Edit].
DamageAsc：Sort the lines in ascending or descending order of damage.
MemoAsc：Sort the lines in ascending or descending order of memo.
Return：I return to the state prior to the sort.
※ Access permissions
Storage:Contains in order to save the file to the SD card.
If you don't have dSploit, grab it from http://dsploit.net
NOTE: THIS APP HAS SIMILAR REQUIREMENTS TO dSploit
- Your phone must be rooted
- You must have Gingerbread+ (2.3+)
Share your scripts!
- Download scripts created by others.
- Submit your own!
This app is open source and licensed under GPL v3.
You can browse the code here: http://github.com/jkush321/dsploitscripts
The scripts this app downloads are licensed under the MIT License.
You can browse the repository here: http://github.com/infacraft/dsploitscriptsrepo
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Based on your reports, Nmap WILL NOT WORK on devices running Android 2.1 and 2.2. You will get the "Some binaries could not be installed" error message and will be presented with the non-root mode. If you are using a newer Android version, please email me.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
It supports 3G, protocol recognition, and many other features.
If you don't understand how to use it, just send me an email, I'll explain it more precisely.
### Please do not download if you do not have a fully working monitor wireless device ###
Droid Dump is a gui for famous wireless auditing tool airodump-ng.
1. Rooted device
2. Wireless network in monitor mode ( you will only be able to select a wireless interface in monitor mode in settings)
3. SDcard ( for saving captured packets)
1. Basic Airodumping
2. Filter by BSSID
3. Filter by Channel
4. Filter by Encryption
5. Save capture file (requires SD card saved in DroidDump folder)
6. Copy BSSID, Client Mac
1. Fake Auth ( will require another app)
2. DeAuth client( will require another app)
3. DeAuth all clients ( will require another app)
for galaxy note 2 users can grab a supported kernel, modules and more from
cyanogen based rom http://goo.gl/QRAKY
stock rom http://goo.gl/fgd63
please install airmon to put your device in monitor mode http://goo.gl/Wv3LA
ID, password, credit card information, secret phone number, all these are protected by
robust 128 bits AES encryption.
By intuitive and cool UI, the operation of your smartphone becomes surprisingly comfortable,
and has superior portability.
Import/Export function is added in Pro version. You can edit items with your PC.
<< 9 characteristics of GuardroidZ >>
Feature 1 : Gesture authentication
Feature 2 : An intuitive design
Feature 3 : ID and password input assistance function
Feature 4 : Easy to work with Web pages
Feature 5 : Automatic password generation
Feature 6 : 16 kinds of background patterns
Feature 7 : Using 128 bit AES
Feature 8 : Backup and Restore
Feature 9 : Export and Import
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages http://wiki.linuxonandroid.org
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via email@example.com
Please see the main app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zpwebsites.linuxonandroid
YOU MUST OWN THE DAEnetIP1 CONTROLLER. See the www.iSwitchllc.com for details on where to purchase the board.
The DAEnetIP1 Ethernet controller is an ethernet device with 12 digital outputs, 8 digital inputs and 8 analog inputs. Connect the board into your local network and control it from your Android Smartphone or with proper configuration of your router, control the board from anywhere with your Android Phone.
Just launch this app and it will quickly switch your Bluetooth mode and close itself.
Save battery life & block hackers.
If you already have Bluetooth on, launching this app will switch it off. If off, launching this app turns it on.
With this application you can check the battery charging electrical current of your Samsung Galaxy devices.
*Note: please check the compatible devices list below. Also, if the Lite version does not work on your device, the Pro version will not work also.*
This application also comes with a simple launcher widget and a DashClock extension so that you can quickly check the charging current!
Galaxy Charging Current can also display a persistent notification that allows you to see the current directly on the notification area, while your device is charging. You can even set the app to show an alert if the charging current gets too low!
- International Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-I9300 and GT-I9305).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy S III (SHV-E210K/L/S).
- International Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7105).
- South Korean Samsung Galaxy Note II (SHV-E250S)
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II (SCH-i605).
- Most Galaxy S4 models.
- Most Galaxy Note 3 models (reported by users).
- Most Galaxy S5 models (reported by users).
It may also work on other devices, but such is not guaranteed.
The application *may* not work on the following devices:
- Galaxy Note 4 with Qualcomm processor.
- Galaxy S3 Mini.
- Sprint S3 and Note 2.
- Verizon S3 and Note 2.
- Any device older than the Samsung Galaxy S3 (Galaxy Note 1, Galaxy S2, ...).
IT IS JUST A LIST, DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT (sorry for all caps, but some people expect matrix meets mission impossible... and give a bad rating when their expectations are not met :) )
Please read the description...
Penetration test is used to test security of something. (if that something passes penetration test, there is a higher chance that hacker cant hack into it)
Apps are sorted with Tags.
Links to Apps on the Play Store.
Links to Apps that are NOT on the Play Store
Links to Source Code of Open Source Apps
Links to App websites.
Links to Google the name of the App or App Package.
Alternative Links to PlayStore and PlayStore Website (just in case someone likes to have those) Some apps are not on the play store, so those links wont work on the Google Play Store, but might work on other Stores (for example Aptoide).
Because there are not many pentest apps for android, there are also some useful apps for network administrators, system administrators, geeks and more :)
Tools will be as soon as i find some. if you found some app that is not there, or have any ideas on how can i make this app better, just hit me up on email.
This app requires permission to access the internet, because this app is actually a browser that is showing my website. (all the info about apps and app links are on that website)
Keywords: network net internet system sys linux pen penetration pentest test testing vulnerability programming hack hacking hacker intrusion security sec protection scanner analyzer anonymous protocol address ip
Msplit will always be free, never contain ads and best of all is open source. Bug reports, feature requests or if you want to contribute can all be done on git hub at https://github.com/Zingler/Msplit
Enjoy and get TEH URN.
RECOIL opens over 200 different file formats. See http://recoil.sourceforge.net/ for the full list of supported formats and some example files.
The file picker lets you browse all directories on your device as well as ZIP archives.
Laser sharks have invaded the reef, but an octopus has gotta eat! Just tap to make Octy swim, and weave your way between sharks and their deadly lasers. Munch as many delicious clams as you can to earn lives and build points! Easy to learn but challenging to master, this one-touch game will have you swimming with the fishes. Appropriate for children and adults of all ages, come enjoy Laser Shark Dodge!
Forget medium rare, the best way to serve steaks is a Steaksplosion!
Help the mad scientist explode steaks over the neighbor's perfect white picket fence and into their perfect lawn, where the hungry puppy awaits!
* Exciting explosions!
* Multiple Powerups
* Beautiful, Stylized Graphics
* Top-Notch Audio Track with Gratifying Sound Effects
* Three Play Modes
* Physics Based Gameplay
* Over Fifty Levels of Challenges
* Beautifully Detailed Backgrounds
Find us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter:
*Eat the bugs - don't miss one or it's game over!
*Online ranking system - how good is your score?
*Download and play FREE now!
Like BittyBat? Try Laser Shark Dodge, our new FREE game!
Stay tuned for more updates!
BittyBat on Facebook: facebook.com/pages/Bitty-Bat/734515376566479