* Head & Whitelines Snowboarding Partner!
* Apple Staff Favourites App (iOS)!
• How to land 50+ of the sickest snowboard tricks, HD optimized!
• Expert trick tips from Olympic level riders
• Random Trick Selector - H.O.R.S.E Game
• Trick Checklist - Keep track of your progression
• Music the pros listen to, detailed grab guide, exclusive retailer discounts and more!
• Regular updates
Welcome to the preeminent snowboarding app, designed for serious snowboarders who want to take their riding to the next level!
Collaborating with the guys over at Head Snowboards, Method Mag and Whitelines, we proudly present the uStomp Trick List App - the best app for learning how to snowboard!
In huge detail, we lay out how to stomp over 50 of the sickest snowboard tricks with video, respect ratings, illustrations and expert tips. The app also includes essential information such as board maintenance & repair, snowboard terminology, mounting bindings, waxing, freestyle locations and choosing your ride!
In addition, we bring you our infamous 'grab indicator', now in pocket-sized format and ready to take to the mountain. The indicator shows how and where to grab your board, so you can dial in on those essential grabs!
As a bonus, an extensive streaming music playlist is included, alongside snowboard wallpapers and exclusive (10-15%) discounts at snowsport retailers.
We frequently update the app with new snowboard trick tips, video and music selected by pro riders. So don't wait, learn to snowboard today!
*** No in-app purchases required, as with other snowboard apps!
Happy Riding and Enjoy The Snowboard Trick List!
Rammed full of easy to use features, Trick Bag is bound to surprise you and show what you are really capable of in this incredible sport we call SNOWBOARDING.
Just like how using a shopping list makes shopping easier, using the Trick Bag makes learning tricks easier. The Trick Bag acts like a silent coach, but most importantly it’s actually FUN. Start on easy features and move your way up.
Trick Bag is the most comprehensive Snowboarding app on the market. A lot of thought has been put into the Trick Bag in regards to EASE OF USE. There is tons of integrated video content and features to help you improve your riding.
Trick Bag Features
• VIDEO CONTENT – There are over 95 different trick videos in the Trick Bag. These are all exclusive to the Trick Bag App. If you are Regular, the videos will be shown in Regular. If you are Goofy, they will be shown in Goofy. This is key to helping you visualise each trick.
• RAILS – 53 videos and 5 different levels of progression from Basics to Spins In- Spins Out.
• JUMPS – 31 videos and 10 different levels of progression from Straight Air Grabs and 180s through to 720s and ONE FOOT 540s.
•GRAB CHALLENGE - Sick of spinning? Don't spin then!
12 detailed videos from Straight Airs to Canadian Bacons..Canadian what?
The Grab Challenge requires no terrain park, no special set-up, nothing but a little bit of freaky deaky arm action and a wedge of snow to boost off.
• SNOWNERD QUIZ - 60 Questions of Snowboarding Nerdness.
• MY WISHLIST – Easily create your own trick wish list straight from the Rail and Jump trick lists. This is your opportunity to give yourself a goal. This is how real progression begins. You can then SAVE and NAME each wish list you create. You can also share your wish lists to Facebook.
• MY LANDED LIST – This is where all of the tricks you have landed from the Trick Bag end up. It is an awesome way to see where all of your hard work has gone as your list expands.
• REPORT CARD – In here, all of the Rail and Jump tricks are broken into their levels - from Basics to Bonus. A score is given to show exactly how far through each level you are tracking. Ie. Regular Jumps – Basics - 4/6.
• TRICK SCRAMBLE – Can’t decide which trick to try next? Put your faith in the ‘Trick Scramble’. You decide exactly which kind of tricks you want scrambled and the ‘Trick Scramble’ spits out an option. There are NO repeats and each trick pops out in list form above the previous trick creating a ‘Scramble History’. Better still, just by tapping each trick’s name, you have a video link to help you envisage each trick before attempting it.
• TRICK BATTLE – This is where you can take on your friends in a trick battle. It is set up just like a game of SKATE. You can customise the word, but if you don’t land the trick that is set by the Trick Bag – you get a letter. You can play this with up to 10 people. Throughout the game you can see exactly which tricks everybody has been dealt in the ‘Trick History’ section.
• DOWNLOAD – You can download the trick videos right to your iPhone so you don’t need cellphone reception or Wi-Fi to help you visualise each trick you want to learn. This is ideal for up the mountain at your favourite feature or jump. To save you space on your phone, you can download as many or as few trick levels as you please.
Having video to guide you through each step of the way, the Trick Bag makes growing your trick list easier than ever.
By choosing to download and install this app you take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for any injuries, property damage, losses or death relating to the use of this App.
Start now and get stoked on making your way up through the levels. This is the beginning of YOU becoming a better snowboarder!
TIP: Snowboarding safety tips, training, activities, how to buy a snowboard, choosing a snowboarding instructor, the business of snowboarding, tricks and fundamentals.
News: Snowboarding news feeds.
#Snowboarding: Tweet with a community of snowboarders who share the same interest.
Video: Video instructions on learning how to snowboard, safety, and tricks and fundamentals
- Latest and Popular videos feeds
- Share your favourites on Facebook or Twitter (coming soon to Android)
This app is developed for smartphones and tablets so you always have the best view for your device.
The “Learn How To Snowboard” app is financed by advertisements. If these ads bother you, there is the possibility to remove the ads by getting pro via in app purchase.
The best about getting Pro is that you are able to download videos and watch them offline!
Have fun snowboarding and learning new tricks!
All videos are at the youtube channel of http://www.snowboardprocamp.com. To play the Videos the official youtube app (min version 4.2.16) has to be installed on the device. After donating you may have to start the app again to remove the ads.
*** NOW WITH EUROPEAN RESORTS!! ***
The Ripxx ski app includes everything you need before you hit the slopes.
Mapped out resorts; GPS tracking; trail navigation; recorded stats like speed, distance, and vertical drop; trails color coded by difficulty; and so much more.
With the new Ripxx Ski and Snowboard App you can:
-View full maps from over 200 of the most popular ski resorts
-Find trails color coded by difficulty
-Find ski lifts and other resort options
-Track your time, speed, distance, altitude, and vertical drop
-See your exact line through Google Maps
-View your tracks color coded by speed
-Save runs and compare later
-Post top speed to facebook
-Export the recorded data to a csv file
This ski season, get everything you need straight from your cell phone. Whether you are a ski athlete wanting proof of how extreme you are, or a first-time skier needing some guidance through the resort, the Ripxx ski app is just what you need. Don’t hit the slopes without it.
Paper maps and stop watches are a thing of the past. Get your Ripxx Ski and Snowboard app today.
Ripxx is an official sponsor of Teton Gravity Research, the US Bobsled and Skelton Federation, and the US Canoe Kayak teams.
For a list of the current resort maps available go to: http://www.ripxx.com/iphoneresorts.php
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
European Resort Data Note: European Resort data was gathered from OpenPisteMap.org. There have been no alterations to the data as it stands. If you notice issues with the resort data please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The App includes fully narrated instructional videos outlining the skills you need before trying the new trick, as well as what you will need to see and feel when learning it. Crucial stepping stones in order to make learning the trick safer and less intimidating to learn.
Rather than just explaining how the trick is done by a rider whom has already learnt it, the Snowboard trick to learn app steps you through all the required movements one by one and illustrates them in clear video assisted with motion graphics.
No Problem!!! This Guide helps along when you lost overview or look out for new tricks.
★ Over 144 tricks
★ Listed by categories and levels
★ select stance and spin at tricks
→over 2450 combinations
★ Instruction in detail
★ Watch trick-tips or Slow-Motions
★ ...or search the trick on YouTube or Google
★ Random trick
★ Mark tricks you can land and view them
3 levels of skill - Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
2 feature types - Jumps and Rails
In an upcoming release:
- Spin on/spin off for rail tricks
- More screen animations
- Better app tutorials
- Trick, switch, and direction descriptions
Shake your phone to display a new trick!
Handy YouTube feature searches YouTube for the currently displayed trick
Building towards using the new Android Material theme for the latest look!
A single in-app purchase is available to unlock all the extra settings for you to tinker with
Currently available Settings:
At every skill level specify:
- Minimum and maximum spin
- How often 'switch' appears
- Turn on/off the default tricks
Upcoming in the future:
- Add your own tricks to the list
- Flip tricks
- Prevent exact same trick appearing twice in a row
Disclaimer: Don't force yourself to try a trick just because the app says so. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by attempting tricks suggested by the app. Ride safe
*** At Sölden, Obergurgl-Hochgurgl, Davos, Zell am See-Kaprun, Silvretta Montafon, Rauriser Hochalmbahnen, Aletsch Arena, Steinplatte Waidring, Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, Damüls-Mellau-Faschina, Montafon, Loser, Tauplitz are even more prizes to win! Try to win the special Pins and compete at the local contests. ***
No matter if you are skier or snowboarder, no matter if rookie or expert: MAPtoSNOW offers you the ultimate mountain experience. Are you ready to hit the slopes?
+++ That’s all you get with MAPtoSNOW +++
TRACK YOUR PERFORMANCE
❆ Track your skiing activities like speed, altitude, slope or lift kilometers – no permanent internet connection required
❆ Check your current position on the map and see where you have been riding
❆ Just start the Tracker, put your Android phone in your jacket and enjoy the ride!
COLLECT PINS & GIFTS
❆ Get rewarded with Pins for your sports activities
❆ Ride 10.000 vertical meters to collect the 10.000 Vertical Meters Pin, for example. There are also Pins to unlock on specific daytimes or location-based events
❆ In every ski resort are new Pins to discover – over hundreds of them are waiting for you, plus some hidden ones. Find and collect them all!
❆ Some of them are bundled with cool prizes like gifts, discounts and surprises by our cooperation partners. Be prepared for more to come!
BE PART OF THE CONTEST
❆ Compete against friends and other MAPtoSNOW users
❆ For every Pin you collect you gain points. The more points you get, the higher your ranking is.
❆ You’ve also got the chance to win attractive prizes – like brand new winter sports gear or a trip to America. Be number one!
FINISH A SCAVANGER HUNT:
❆ Go on a hunt to finish a route through some ski resorts. They lead you through the whole resort, the best spots and you are even awarded with a prize!
ADDITIONALLY YOU CAN :
❆ get an overview of more than 300 ski resorts of MAPtoSNOW. Check out what’s happening in other ski resorts right now and find coupons and discounts before you travel to the mountain. See which Pins are still to discover and try to win them.
❆ share your sportive success with friends on Twitter and Facebook and show them which Pins you’ve collected
❆ never miss an exclusive contest again and stay informed with the new notification feature. You receive great surprises from your favourite ski resorts.
No permanent internet connection is required to use the app. You can use MAPtoSNOW at ski resorts in foreign countries without having a data plan. Only to view the contest ladders and synchronize your data you need to be online. The Tracker and the Pin-reward system work entirely offline (via GPS).
ⓘ Important notice: Your data from the last saisons is currently not visible at your profile. Don’t worry, they are not lost. We will release this feature with one of our next updates.
CONTACT & FEEDBACK
Our winter sports addicted team welcomes your feedback! We want to make MAPtoSNOW even better with your help. With the help of frequent updates during the season, we can react quickly on bugs. Let us know if you have any questions or problems. We listen closely to your suggestions and to your praise. :)
+++ MAPtoSNOW - Your App. Your Resort. Your Playground. +++
Accédez aux TESTS SNOWBOARDS 2014 et 2015, réalisés par la rédaction de Snowsurf, grâce à notre comparateur.
RECHERCHEZ, AFFINEZ, COMPAREZ, TROUVEZ
Accédez à près de 250 modèles de snowboards 2014 et 2015 :
Créez une recherche personnalisée selon vos critères,
affinez votre sélection par marque, gamme, prix,
comparez nos fiches détaillées de tests,
trouvez la board faîte pour vous !
- Accès aux tests boards 2014 gratuit
- Accès aux test boards 2015
- Modèles : homme et femme.
- Gammes testées : Freeride, Freestyle Backcountry, Jib, Freestyle Park, Freestyle polyvalente.
- Marques testées : Apo, Arbor, Bataleon, Burton, Capita, DC Snowboards, Drake, Dupraz, Endeavor, F2, Flow, Furlan, GNU, Imperium, Jones, K2 Snowboarding, Kessler, Lib Tech, Lobster, Nidecker, Nikita, Nitro, Ride, Rome, Rossignol, Roxy, Salomon, Santa Cruz, Slash, Verdad, Völkl, Whitegold, Windlip, Yes.
- sélection de produits par critères de recherche
- tri par marque, gamme, prix
- gestion des favoris
- partage sur les réseaux sociaux, mail
- lexique des gammes présentées
Receiving the GPS signal the SkiApp captures your movements and analyzes them offline using the computational power of your smartphone. This way your skiing stage is separated into tracks of following types: Downhill, lift, walk and hold.
These tracks are used to maintain detailed statistics for each stage. Particularly the statistics contain following elements:
1. Downhill, lift and walk distance,
2. Summed height for downhill and lift tracks,
3. Average speed,
4. Maximal speed,
5. and many, many more!
Moreover there is detailed information available about each track. It even allows you to graphically display and analyze each track in deep directly on the smartphone.
In comparison to other Ski-Tracker apps the SkiApp offers much more:
1. For the computation of the velocity and distance it also considers the vertical movement. Other Apps do only provide the velocity and distance in the horizontal plane. They become inaccurate in a steep slope. This is why velocty and distance values of the SkiApp are a bit higher than of other Apps.
2. SkiApp is the one and only app capable of separating your skiing day into informative tracks like downhill or lift. Lift tracks are recognized properly for ascent and descent rides as well. Other Apps handle the complete skiing day as one single track deriving their poor statistics simply on the base of the ascent and descent height.
3. The SkiApp works very sparing. The analysis is specially optimized utilizing the CPU and memory as low as possible.
4. SkiApp protects your privacy! The complete analysis of movements is performed completely on the smartphone. There is no registration required and the captured information is not send over the internet at all! In contrast other Apps often acquire to many unnecessary access rights during installation to collect information about you for purposes not known to you. The SkiApp uses the Internet connection only to download the map.
5. SkiApp is able to announce the current speed using voice capabilities of the smartphone. The announcement occurs in short intervals during a downhill run. When you are riding a lift, walking around or waiting there is no announcement to avoid worrying anybody. The voice announcement keeps you well informed about your performance even during a downhill run. There is no other App with similar Feature!
6. The PRO version of the SkiApp allows you to export the recorded data in Google's KMZ file format to the USB storage of your smartphone. The KMZ file may be used with Google Earth and Google Maps. Google Earth displays single tracks or complete stages in 3D allowing detailed analysis of your performance at your PC.
Because of the continuous usage of the GPS signal the SkiApp increases the power consumption of your smartphone to around 6 to 10 percent per hour. If there are other active GPS Apps on your smartphone the additional power consumption for the SkiApp is around 1 Percent per hour only. To reduce the battery load it is recommended to disable the GPS functionality during the lunch break.
Have a lot of fun with the SkiApp! Please support the development by getting the SkiApp PRO!
Please do not forget to rate this app!
All results and calendar for all level from the FIS races to the World cup races.
You can also follow the races live with the live timing and live scoring app, you can also found the biography of each athletes, the news and the cup standings.
This app can also launched in the internet browser http://m.fisski.com
Our Bodybuilding application contains terms, definitions, techniques, exercises, and associations and contests. Whether an amateur or professional, viewer, or beginner, you will find this app a valuable reference guide.
Keywords: Dc comics marvel superheroes iron man superman batman collectors comic books