TIP: Snowboarding safety tips, training, activities, how to buy a snowboard, choosing a snowboarding instructor, the business of snowboarding, tricks and fundamentals.
News: Snowboarding news feeds.
#Snowboarding: Tweet with a community of snowboarders who share the same interest.
Video: Video instructions on learning how to snowboard, safety, and tricks and fundamentals
Accédez aux TESTS SNOWBOARDS 2014, réalisés par la rédaction de Snowsurf, grâce à notre comparateur.
RECHERCHEZ, AFFINEZ, COMPAREZ, TROUVEZ
Accédez à plus de 140 modèles de snowboards de la saison 2013/2014 :
Créez une recherche personnalisée selon vos critères,
affinez votre sélection par marque, gamme, prix,
comparez nos fiches détaillées de tests,
trouvez la board faîte pour vous !
- Accès aux tests boards 2014
- Modèles : homme et femme.
- Gammes testées : Freeride, Freestyle Backcountry, Jib, Freestyle Park, Freestyle polyvalente.
- Marques testées : Apo, Arbor, Bataleon, Burton, Capita, DC Snowboards, Drake, Dupraz, Endeavor, F2, Flow, Furlan, GNU, Imperium, Jones, K2 Snowboarding, Kessler, Lib Tech, Lobster, Nidecker, Nikita, Nitro, Ride, Rome, Rossignol, Roxy, Salomon, Santa Cruz, Slash, Verdad, Völkl, Whitegold, Windlip, Yes.
- sélection de produits par critères de recherche
- tri par marque, gamme, prix
- gestion des favoris
- partage sur les réseaux sociaux, mail
- lexique des gammes présentées
* Head & Whitelines Snowboarding Partner!
* Apple Staff Favourites App (iOS)!
• How to land 50+ of the sickest snowboard tricks, HD optimized!
• Expert trick tips from Olympic level riders
• Random Trick Selector - H.O.R.S.E Game
• Trick Checklist - Keep track of your progression
• Music the pros listen to, detailed grab guide, exclusive retailer discounts and more!
• Regular updates
Welcome to the preeminent snowboarding app, designed for serious snowboarders who want to take their riding to the next level!
Collaborating with the guys over at Head Snowboards, Method Mag and Whitelines, we proudly present the uStomp Trick List App - the best app for learning how to snowboard!
In huge detail, we lay out how to stomp over 50 of the sickest snowboard tricks with video, respect ratings, illustrations and expert tips. The app also includes essential information such as board maintenance & repair, snowboard terminology, mounting bindings, waxing, freestyle locations and choosing your ride!
In addition, we bring you our infamous 'grab indicator', now in pocket-sized format and ready to take to the mountain. The indicator shows how and where to grab your board, so you can dial in on those essential grabs!
As a bonus, an extensive streaming music playlist is included, alongside snowboard wallpapers and exclusive (10-15%) discounts at snowsport retailers.
We frequently update the app with new snowboard trick tips, video and music selected by pro riders. So don't wait, learn to snowboard today!
*** No in-app purchases required, as with other snowboard apps!
Happy Riding and Enjoy The Snowboard Trick List!
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Not knowing the basics
• Not understanding the basic moves
• Not understanding the advanced moves
This is one area you must pay attention to…
There are a lot of fun ways to ensure the snowboarding experience is a positive one. Before the individual actually embarks on the snowboarding experience, some elements should be seriously considered and adhered to.
Let me explain...
The style eventually chosen will feature considerably in the actual influence the type of terrain that the individual will use when snowboarding.
Therefore understanding the various different styles and matching them to the ideal snowboarding experienced intended would be very helpful in narrowing down the style that should be practiced.
"This Book Below Will Show You Exactly What What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success With Snowboarding Techniques!"
As a person just like you who has struggled with stepping up my snowboarding, I have searched high and low to find the best strategies to fix this problem and I am fully qualified and equipped to help you put an end to your frustration with trying to wade through all the info you need to know to get better!
Mastering the correct stance for the particular style chosen will ensure the individual eventual proficiency in it. This will also contribute positively to achieving optimum balance and timing while efficiently using all the energy and muscles without over exertion.
And all of this up til now is just the beginning!
Are you ready?
"Introducing… Snowboarding Masters!"
This powerful tool will provide you with everything you need to know to be a success and achieve your goal of getting great at your snowboarding.
With this product, and it’s great information on snowboarding it will walk you, step by step, through the exact process we developed to help people get all the info they need to be a success.
Who Can Use This Book?
- Internet marketers
- Network marketers
- Life Coaches
- Personal Development Enthusiasts
- Self Improvement Bloggers
- Web Publishers
- Writers and Content Creators
- And Many More!
In This Book, You Will Learn:
- Basics Of Snowboarding
- Riding With The Right Equipment
- Choosing The Right Clothing And Accessories
- Getting Started With The Basic Moves
- The Correct Riding Stance And Position
- And so much more!
########## NOW WITH OFFLINE SUPPORT ##########
You want to learn the basics of snowboarding or a new trick then this app is just the right thing for you. There is a Video for everything, starting from the first push in the snow up to the backflip. There is no need to open the youtube app on your phone and search long-winded for the right video. Instead you can just open the “Learn How To Snowboard” app and everything is in your hand. If you like a tutorial you can share it with your friends any time.
This app is developed for smartphones and tablets so you always have the best view for your device.
The “Learn How To Snowboard” app is financed by advertisements. If these ads bother you, there is the possibility to remove the ads by donating a little amount via in app purchase.
The best about Donating is that you are able to download videos and watch them offline!
Have fun snowboarding and learning new tricks!
All videos are at the youtube channel of http://www.snowboardprocamp.com. To play the Videos the official youtube app (min version 4.2.16) has to be installed on the device. After donating you may have to start the app again to remove the ads.
- Latest and Popular videos feeds
- Share your favourites on Facebook or Twitter (coming soon to Android)
Rammed full of easy to use features, Trick Bag is bound to surprise you and show what you are really capable of in this incredible sport we call SNOWBOARDING.
Just like how using a shopping list makes shopping easier, using the Trick Bag makes learning tricks easier. The Trick Bag acts like a silent coach, but most importantly it’s actually FUN. Start on easy features and move your way up.
Trick Bag is the most comprehensive Snowboarding app on the market. A lot of thought has been put into the Trick Bag in regards to EASE OF USE. There is tons of integrated video content and features to help you improve your riding.
Trick Bag Features
• VIDEO CONTENT – There are over 95 different trick videos in the Trick Bag. These are all exclusive to the Trick Bag App. If you are Regular, the videos will be shown in Regular. If you are Goofy, they will be shown in Goofy. This is key to helping you visualise each trick.
• RAILS – 53 videos and 5 different levels of progression from Basics to Spins In- Spins Out.
• JUMPS – 31 videos and 10 different levels of progression from Straight Air Grabs and 180s through to 720s and ONE FOOT 540s.
•GRAB CHALLENGE - Sick of spinning? Don't spin then!
12 detailed videos from Straight Airs to Canadian Bacons..Canadian what?
The Grab Challenge requires no terrain park, no special set-up, nothing but a little bit of freaky deaky arm action and a wedge of snow to boost off.
• SNOWNERD QUIZ - 60 Questions of Snowboarding Nerdness.
• MY WISHLIST – Easily create your own trick wish list straight from the Rail and Jump trick lists. This is your opportunity to give yourself a goal. This is how real progression begins. You can then SAVE and NAME each wish list you create. You can also share your wish lists to Facebook.
• MY LANDED LIST – This is where all of the tricks you have landed from the Trick Bag end up. It is an awesome way to see where all of your hard work has gone as your list expands.
• REPORT CARD – In here, all of the Rail and Jump tricks are broken into their levels - from Basics to Bonus. A score is given to show exactly how far through each level you are tracking. Ie. Regular Jumps – Basics - 4/6.
• TRICK SCRAMBLE – Can’t decide which trick to try next? Put your faith in the ‘Trick Scramble’. You decide exactly which kind of tricks you want scrambled and the ‘Trick Scramble’ spits out an option. There are NO repeats and each trick pops out in list form above the previous trick creating a ‘Scramble History’. Better still, just by tapping each trick’s name, you have a video link to help you envisage each trick before attempting it.
• TRICK BATTLE – This is where you can take on your friends in a trick battle. It is set up just like a game of SKATE. You can customise the word, but if you don’t land the trick that is set by the Trick Bag – you get a letter. You can play this with up to 10 people. Throughout the game you can see exactly which tricks everybody has been dealt in the ‘Trick History’ section.
• DOWNLOAD – You can download the trick videos right to your iPhone so you don’t need cellphone reception or Wi-Fi to help you visualise each trick you want to learn. This is ideal for up the mountain at your favourite feature or jump. To save you space on your phone, you can download as many or as few trick levels as you please.
Having video to guide you through each step of the way, the Trick Bag makes growing your trick list easier than ever.
By choosing to download and install this app you take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for any injuries, property damage, losses or death relating to the use of this App.
Start now and get stoked on making your way up through the levels. This is the beginning of YOU becoming a better snowboarder!
-Maps are downloaded to the phone. No cell or wifi service needed on the slopes
-Multi touch pan and zoom
-Touch and hold for one finger zoom
Keep an eye out for our our iTrailMap 3D mapping system coming soon!!!
E' uno dei miglior forum di snowboard italiani !!!
Cosa aspetti puoi consultare tutto il forum anche senza essere iscritto !!!
Se non hai mai messo una tavola hai piedi, se te la cavi o se sei un pro xD scaricati questa app
KW: snow,boarding,boards,boarder,wallpaper,backgrounds,burton,snowboard,halfpipe,half pipe,powder,
This app is for you. Stay in touch with the schedule, the results and more. This season there are 6 XGAMES weekend with your favorites sports.
Don't miss anything !
* News about the X Games events and riders.
* Real-time twitter search with the hashtag #XGames
* Instant Results: Gold, silver, bronze and everything else – all on your device and from all six X Games events in 2013
* Schedules: Calendars for every X Games event:
- ASPEN, COLO
- TIGNES, FRANCE
- FOZ DO IGUAÇU, BRAZIL
- BARCELONA, SPAIN
- MUNICH, GERMANY
- LOS ANGELES, CALIF
* Link to the official youtube channel.
More content such as pictures, videos and articles directly in this app.
##### Key words
Skate, skateboard, bmx, mtb, mountain bike, slope, slopestyle, snowboard, snow, ski, snowmobile, surf, motocross, moto x, rallye, SuperPipe, Freestyle, Street, SnoCross, tailwhip, backflip, frontflip, ollie, park
This is an unofficial application.
This app is 100% free but may contain ads.
Please, don't forget to grade it and post a comment !
This app is designed for tablets and mobile using android >= 3.0
More from developer
Keywords: Dc comics marvel superheroes iron man superman batman collectors comic books
This application is a comprehensive A to Z dictionary of Yiddish terms. We have included thousands of these terms making it the largest application on Yiddish in the Android Market. If you want to learn more about Yiddish, then this is a great place to start.
Our Occult application defines these terms giving you valuable incite into the various "Occult Subjects". If you are interested in topics of the Occult then this application will give you a much better understanding. We have included thousands of terms all on The Occult. This is a great reference to have in the palm of your hand.
We have built this application with an extremely easy to use interface. We have designed it so that you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for without the confusion, limitations, and frustration like so many other applications out there on the iDevices
Do you know of any Occult terms that we somehow overlooked when we created this application? We would love to include them. Just use the applications direct email to us and we will include it in our next update. With the help of our customers we constantly improve our applications making the users experience more enjoyable.
- Thousands of terms all about the various Occult topics.
- Very easy to use Glossary/Dictionary based interface.
- Powerful search engine that can be used to quickly and effortlessly find what you are looking for.
- Our unique interface makes browsing this application a breeze.
- Direct email access to us through the application.
- Give us feedback directly through the application.