* Different types of switches with explanation
* Color Coded diagram to help identify resistor (Measured in ohm)
* Ohm's law in simple term.
* HD Pictures are included in every chapter
* There are two projects in this app ( Simple LED circuit & Simple Dark Sensor circuit)
* Big text sizes with a bright background for better view.
* This app is completely FREE
* This app is designed for high school students who does technology or something along that line.
* Made simple and easy to learn.
* Take it where you want! Learn how you want!
*Download it NOW.
* If you guys have any suggestion regarding adding in new things in the app, please feel free to comment below and I will do my best to include that in the next update.
Electronics Calculator consists of a number of calculators, namely:
Ohms law and Power:
- Calculate voltage, resistance, current or power values
Resistor color codes:
- Calculate resistor color codes to value, and value to color codes
Components in series:
- Calculate resistors, capacitors and inductors in series circuits
Components in parallel:
- Calculate resistors, capacitors and inductors in parallel circuits
- Calculate volt in, volt out, resistor one or resistor two values
- Calculate capacitive and inductive reactance, and frequency, inductance and capacitance values
- Calculate impedance of RLC components in parallel and series circuits
- Calculate values of: series resistor, volt in, led voltage and led current
- Calculate charge, energy stored and time constant of capacitors
- Calculate energy and time constant of inductors
- Calculate force on charges and distance between charges
- Calculate magnetic field intensity, magnetic flux and permeability
- Calculate various constants of Astable and Monostable timer circuits
Star Delta Transformation
- Calculate impedance values of star-delta and delta-star conversions
- Calculate Voltage, current, turns and impedance ratios of single phase transformers
- Remove Splash Screen
1. Neat and Clear explanations
2. Share code and explanation via email
3. Works with phones as well as Tablets
Tags: Arduino, electronics, communication, digital, analog, computer, polarity, current, signals, frequencies, cells, voltage, electromagnetic, capacitors, resistors, components, ac, dc, pcb
SPECIAL REQUEST: If you have any issues or suggestions, please write to our SUPPORT instead of negative reviews as we cannot respond directly to reviews. We GUARANTEE a response in less than 24 hours for all the emails we get.
More from developer
monitoring data, send data.
can setting key name and Data
For Avr, arm, embedded system
Instructions for use
1. click scan Button for connect to device
2. after connected, click setKeys for setting Keys name, data
3. send data by click keys