Lady Pill Reminder is the application you need to keep track of taking your birth control pills: easy, effective, and free!.
- Daily reminder, you won't forget to take the pill anymore.
- Reminder is automatically disabled for days you don't have to take the pill.
- Reminder is done through notifications (no more annoying alarms).
- You can choose the notification sound.
- You can enable/disable notification vibration.
- Notification led flashes with notifications (only if your device has a notification led).
- This app also reminds you that you have to buy pills when you have to start a new packet.
- Number of pills per packet customizable (so is compatible with all birth control pill types)
- The application displays the status of your pill packet.
- You can use the widgets "Lady Pill Widgets": It's a pack of 2 widgets for your home screen: one shows your pill calendar (so you can see future months predictions), and the other shows your current cycle day, and also shows you if you have to take pill today or not ("Lady Pill Widgets" is sold separately).
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: email@example.com
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
You don't need to concern if you will forget to take the medicine anymore. The Pill Reminder is here to make your life much easier! Control all your meds with this amazing app. it is the best Pill Tracker in the Google Play.
It is very easy to use, just enter the name of the medicine, the interval between doses and time of the first dose. Super Simple! You can even customize your medications with beautiful colors, photo or sounds. After the initial setup, you will receive a notification at your medicine time. It works like a alarm clock for all your meds.
If you have problems to take you pill or take too much medicines, this app was made for you. This app is also great for girls who take contraceptive, now you will always take your pill at the right moment.
- Schedule all your meds in one beautiful app;
- Customize your pills with colors, photo and notifications sounds;
- See what is the time of your next dose;
- Receive notifications to remember you to take your contraceptive;
Definitely the best way to manage all your meds, medicines, pills and contraceptive.
Download now this great medicine reminder and start take your meds on time!
Upgrade to full version to remove ads and add as much remedies as you want.
Flexible schedule: you can set time to take medications by day of week and inside each day - times you want
Widget: always be aware of medications you take today
Cannot take medication right now? Snooze it for 1, 3, 5 minutes
Schedule review: watch medications by days of week and their times
Design: app is done in beautiful Holo style
To the point: app is completely free, no distracting ads, in-app purchases. No need for registration. No user data is collected
Extra applications: alarm clock, contaception/birth-control or to feed/remind to give medecine to your pet
This program will solve your problems and make your life easier. With Pill Organizer, you can easily devote yourself to your work or pleasure, and the app will remind you that you should take your medicine.
The application allows you to create various medicine taking schedules. You can use application to plan when you should take tablets, pills, contraceptives, and all other medicines. It has alarm functions and it allows you to control when and how many tablets you took.
With myPill® you can truly be free of worries. You'll love it.
Also supports the ring and patch contraceptive.
- "I work crazy hours and myPill is very persistent at reminding me so I never forgot! Awesome!", Kayla F.
- "I absolutely love this app. The reminder is loud and helpful.", Linda L.
- "I use this app on my iPhone and it works great. I never forget to take my pill. The options to make notes and mark when my period starts and ends is so helpful! Great purchase!", Megan N.
❀ DAILY PILL REMINDER. myPill® knows when to remind and when you're on a break.
❀ SNOOZE. If you want, it will keep reminding until you've taken your pill.
❀ HISTORY. Take notes, track symptoms. Your doctor will love you.
❀ PREDICTION. Plan your vacation according to your period, makes it easy avoid unpleasant surprises.
myPill® was built with one purpose in mind -- giving you the BEST tools, that would match your personal needs and would make your life better by allowing you to confidently know that as long as you have myPill, you won't ever forget a pill.
We want to be the best birth control app in the world. Every lady has to have this pill reminder app. :)
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
Dosecast has been featured in the New York Times, Real Simple magazine, Reader's Digest, About.com, Fierce Mobile Healthcare, and iMedicalApps.com. Remember to take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time, with Dosecast.
Dosecast is flexible and easy-to-use, with these features in the * Free edition *:
★ RELIABLE NOTIFICATIONS: Dosecast reliably sends dose reminders to your phone, tablet or Android Wear device and lets you postpone them, like a snooze button. If you miss the first reminder, Dosecast can nag you until you respond. It can also sound a continuous alarm. Dosecast updates your reminder times as you travel and move across time zones.
★ FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Some apps can only remind you to take your medication at the same time every day. Only Dosecast helps you take doses on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule, every X days/weeks, only on certain days of the week, or even after a pre-set number of hours or days since the last dose. Avoid dangerous overdoses by setting a maximum number of doses allowed per day or per 24 hours.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE DOSE AMOUNTS AND INSTRUCTIONS: Set the drug name, dosage information, directions, and notes that appear in the reminders for each dose. You can also track each drug's expiration date.
★ POSTPONE-ABLE REMINDERS: You can postpone a reminder before or after it goes off - by however long you need.
★ SMART SILENCING: Dosecast tracks when you're sleeping and when your treatment begins and ends, so there are no unwanted alarms.
★ PRIVATE AND SECURE: No personally identifiable information is collected when using Dosecast, so you can keep your information private. All drug information is encrypted when in transit, so using Dosecast is safe even from a public access point.
In addition to these features, upgrading to the * Pro edition with CloudSync * includes the following:
★ MULTI-DEVICE SYNC: The Dosecast CloudSync service automatically keeps all your drug data up-to-date across an unlimited number of Apple and Android devices and enables dose reminders to be delivered to all devices simultaneously - even across platforms.
★ MULTIPLE DRUG TYPES: You can track drugs taken via injections, inhalers, drops, sprays, ointments, patches, liquid doses, and more.
★ DOSE HISTORY AND COMPLIANCE: Dosecast logs the date and time of doses you take, skip, or postpone so you can view or email the history at any time. It even logs late and missed doses so you can accurately track your drug compliance. If you forget to log a dose when you take it, you can edit the history later.
★ QUANTITY TRACKING AND REFILL ALERTS: Dosecast tracks the remaining quantity of each drug you enter and delivers a refill alert when running low. It will even track the number of refills remaining and alert you when you have no refills left!
★ MULTI-PERSON SUPPORT: Assign specific medications to different people (or even pets). Sort your medications by person, time of next dose, drug name, or drug type - so you can keep your whole family's medication schedule organized.
★ DOCTOR AND PHARMACY TRACKING: Use your contacts to track which doctor is prescribing which drug, as well as track the pharmacy and prescription number for each.
★ DRUG DATABASE: Entering drug information is easy! Simply pick your medication from our drug database to pre-populate the drug name, type, amount, strength, and route.
★ CUSTOM DRUG PHOTOS: Take your own photos of each drug to identify it more easily. With drug photos, you can be sure you're taking the right drug when a dose is due.
The Pro Edition comes with a 7-day free trial. It can be cancelled at any time, but please note that past subscription payments can not be refunded.
Confidently take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time with Dosecast!
Supports more than one pill a day (single pill multiple times a day) and let you choose the sound alarm (new: now including no sound option)!
Check us and give us your feedback @ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RdctApps
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
"Lady Pill Widgets" contains the following widgets:
- "Lady Pill Cycle":
* Displays the current day of the 28 day cycle.
* Indicates if you have to take the pill in the current day.
- "Lady Pill Calendar":
* Displays a calendar telling you which days you have to take the pill, and which days you've taken it.
* You can use it to see future months predictions.
* Also you can see past months.
You can customize the colors of these widgets to integrate them into your mobile device home screen. Widgets also are shortcuts to "Lady Pill Reminder".
- To use "Lady Pill Widgets" you need to install the free app "Lady Pill Reminder".
- If you need help about how to add widgets to yout home screen, please read this:
* If you have Android 2: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=168458#1166242
* If you have Android 4: http://support.google.com/android/bin/answer.py?answer=2519826
•Personal medication schedule
•Pill reminders and alerts when it's time to take your medications
•Log the pills you took
•Connect to your pharmacy to refill prescriptions
•Create a list of your medications for your doctor or health provider
•Look up pill and drug information
•Simple and easy to use
•Reliable alarm function
•Low battery usage
•Set multiple daily alarms
•Set multiple daily doses
•Automatic refill reminders
•Medicine details and information available
•Your data is backed up automatically
Now you can plan in advance the following:
- Skipping contraception pause
- Delaying contraception notification
- Changing contraceptive
- Starting new contraception cycle
All these things will be displayed in the calendar.
- Configurable daily reminder time with timezone support and on/off switch
- Different pill/patch/ring type templates
- NuvaRing and Ortho Evra support
- Custom pill/patch/ring type support
- Manage contraception packs (includes reminder to buy some)
- Snooze reminders
- Change contraception type preserving the history
- Custom notification message
- Configurable automatic snooze interval
- Log: shows you when and what contraception you have taken
- Google Backup Service
- Possibility to take the contraception sooner (within the actual day)
- Possibility to snooze the contraception in advance (displays in the calendar view- within the actual day or future days)
- Calendar displays if you have taken, forgotten or delayed the contraception
- Take notes in the calendar and add a reminder time
- Plan ahead to skip a contraception pause from the calendar view
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- Create your own themes (integrated custom theme creation)
- 3 Widgets
- Includes a Dashclock extension (http://bit.ly/15Rp5mT)
- Android Lollipop Support (including head-up notification)
- Backup & restore settings
- Password protection
- VIBRATE => for notification
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED => to schedule notifications
- WAKE_LOCK => for notification
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS => for notification
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD => disable lockscreen during notification (configurable)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
Found issues to be fixed soon:
If someone has problems with the timezone contact me via mail for better support/troubleshooting.
Attention for devices with root rights (ex. Cyanogenmod and other): This app must be installed in the internal memory of the device, to be able to function correctly.
Advice: In the mutual interest I would be very grateful if you contact me, before you give me a negative feedback, so that i have the opportunity to correct the problem. I am at your disposal. (email@example.com)
Please send any question, request or bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org
(birth control pill, contraceptive pill, anti pregnancy pill, pilule)
Extended version contains many additional features, including :
- Create notes for each medicine/alarm
- Determinate the duration of the alarm (time before snooze)
- Specify the auto-snooze time
- Specify snooze time
- Enable\disable alarm availability during phonecall
- Optional increasing alarm volume
- Optimized code and permissions - the application does not have any extra permissions!
- Many others in the preparation, i.e.: choice of style and theme alarm screen!
Pill Organizer application is one of the best apps in its category. Now you can take advantage of even greater opportunities offered by the Pill Organizer Pro.
Pilly! reminds you to ingest your pill so that you have more time to enjoy life to the full - certainly protected ;-)
Come and see for yourself. Get Pilly! for your iPhone.
You will get along with Pilly! immediately. She was developed in close collaboration with several women. We have integrated everything you need and no unnecessary functions - Keep it simple!
You can set up the time when you want to ingest your pill. Furthermore you can choose between two packaging sizes (21 and 28 pills). You can even set up the message for the notification.
Do you want to be notified only once or every 15, 30 or 60 min.? No prob! By the way, Pilly! is merciless and stops notifying you only when you have ingested your pill.
Pilly! doesn't only reminds you to ingest your pill, she also shows you whether you're protected or not. Furthermore Pilly! shows you your number of blisters. Forgot to get new pills? Not anymore.
=> Ready for take-off
You're already in the middle of your cycle? Don't worry. You can easily adjust the day of cycle. Therefore you can use Pilly! right now.
All your cycles will be stored with the most important information chronological in the report view. So e.g. you can easily check up when you had your last period. You can also add small notes for every cycle.
- Clear start screen with all necessary information
- Different icons for pills (distinction of weekdays and so on)
- Displaying status of protection
- Displaying number of blisters
- Supported packaging sizes: 21/7 and 28/0
- Notification can be turned on and off
- Notification time is arbitrary
- Notification repeat selectable between: 15 min, 30 min, and 60 min. Optional no notification repeat possible
- Notification message is arbitrary
- Day of cycle can be adjust
- Sending a message to the developer is possible
- In your period the notification pauses automatically (21/7 pill)
- Possibility to skip your period (21/7 pill)
- In your period there is a calendar with the remaining number of days displayed (21/7 pill)
- Notification doesn't need a connection to the internet
- Chronological report of cycles
- Maximum range of functions, no additional In-App purchases required
- None annoying ads
You want to learn more about Pilly! or just want to get in touch with us? Visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nucroapps or write us an email: email@example.com
* Persistent, reliable alarms
* No battery drain
* Highly configurable
* Multiple daily doses
* Status notifications
* Prescription refill reminders
* Medicine details
Get the paid version to:
- remove ads!
- select alarm sounds!
- backup and restore your data!
**** VERY IMPORTANT!!!! ****
After an update, you must launch Med Minder once to re-register your alarms. Because of this you should NOT enable automatic updates as you may not realize that an update has been applied and you will miss your alert. If the app fails alert you, please launch the app just to ensure the alarms are registered. If you still have a problem, please contact me.
**** ALSO VERY IMPORTANT ****
If you have a task killer, put Med Minder in its ignore list or your alarms may not work!
**** ALSO IMPORTANT ****
When you put your android phone on "mute" or "vibrate" mode, the phone ONLY mutes the ringer and notification sounds. It does NOT mute applications, such as games or media players. This means that if you have the Med Minder alarm pop-up enabled under settings, the alarm will sound even if the phone is in vibrate mode. If you need Med Minder to be muted, you can either disable the pop-up alarm under settings or manually turn your media volume down with your volume control button. However, I recommend "Mute Widget", a home screen widget that allows one-click muting of all sounds, ringer, notifications, and media.
Please check the website for a list of frequently asked questions. Please contact me if you have any issues or feature requests.
Tap the home screen widget to disable screen timeout.
Tap it again to restore your previous timeout settings.
Ideal for when you are:
- playing a game
- reading a book
- taking notes
No configuration needed!
Just install the widget.
Need help? Start the app and follow the instructions.
This medication reminder focuses on reminding you to take your pills on time.
Get an alarm each time it is medication time. Alarms repeat if you miss it.
This is the paid version of the free app that won Best App Award by bestappsmarket.com!
Very easy setup, no profiles, doctors/contact information or any other unneeded information. Just enter plans (it will prompt your for medication details) and you are ready to go.
✪ You get alarms when it's time for your medication.
✪ Reminder history shows your last actions. ✪ Snooze and auto repeat in case you miss a notification.
✪ Take your planned medication now or choose to skip.
✪ You get a visual cue when you need to get more medication. Never run out again.
✪ Medication amounts don't have to be whole pills, 0.5 works as well.
✪ Adjust your dose when you take your medication. ✪ Home screen widgets to keep you up to date.
✪ Tap less setting automatically opens your notification when possible.
✪ Tap less setting automatically opens your next notification. ✪ Suspend and enable plans easily for temporary schedules.
✪ This app also support the Dutch language. (Select Dutch as language in your phone settings.)
Your privacy: We respect your privacy and will not ask for your personal information. This also means that this app is ad free! No information about you or your medicine use is recorded or distributed. This app only stores your medication plans on *your* phone.
Read the FAQ on the site or ask me question directly (also on my site).
This app asks for the following permission:
✪ VIBRATE; Allow the phone to vibrate
✪ RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED; Schedule alerts when booting the phone
✪ GET_TASKS; Auto open notification dialogs if no other app is visible
✪ READ_CONTACTS; For easy refill of your medication