Unmechanical is a puzzle adventure that combines tricky puzzle solving, alluring exploration, and an engrossing atmosphere. Set in a fantastic world of flesh, rock and steel, your journey to freedom requires you to solve a great variety of puzzling challenges, and while it’s easy to pick up and play, later challenges may prove very difficult indeed.
Intuitive and simple controls, applied to a great range of interactions.
A carefully created 3D world with unique environments and an engrossing atmosphere.
More than 30 unique puzzles, including logic-, physics-, and memory- oriented challenges.
Uncover a dark secret through strange clues and fantastic events.
Over three hours of puzzle-solving, exploration, and adventure.
Child friendly. No violence, found fit for all ages by the German entertainment age rating agency.
Talawa Games and Teotl Studios.
- real physics;
- a lot of active elements on one screen;
- hard puzzles on levels.
Contact developer: email@example.com
- Choose the size of the word search puzzle grid! smallest grid has 4 rows and 4 columns, while the harder grids have up to 14!
- Choose the category of the words that you want to find!
- Level Generator: No word soup will ever repeat!
- Best times: Try to improve the time you solve the puzzle
- The styles and colors of the lines you draw can be customized!
- The words that you have to find are shown at the bottom of the grid
- A puzzle solver function that solves the game for you in the case you get stuck.
- Design is compatible with small mobile screens and big tablet screens
Available word search categories:
- Popular girl names: From "Amelia" till "Zoe"
- Popular boy names: From "Adrian" till "Zachary"
- Country names: From "Afghanistan" till "Zimbabwe"
- Common words: The most frequently appearing words of the English language
- Happy words: A collection of "positive" words
- Cities: Some of the biggest cities of the world
- Sports: various types of sports
- Cars: Current and historic car manufacturers
- Jobs: Common jobs like mechanic or lawyer, but also more "exotic" jobs like clown, pirate etc.
- Engineering: A dictionary that contains technical words like: angle, pneumatic etc.
- Computers: Words related to programming and computer science
- Food: Vegetables, Fruits and other alimentation
- Home: All kind of things that you can find inside & around your home
- Mixed: all previously mentioned word categories together
This app is tested with:
- Most popular mobile phones: Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy SL, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3 and more.
- small screen devices (smallest screen 2,7’)
- 7’ tablets and 10’ tablets
- Android 2.3.3 "Gingerbread" up to 4.4.2 "KitKat"
Declaration of app permissions:
- This app asks for internet/network access. This is needed, because in the rare case an error or exception happens it will forward a description of the error to my app’s analytics. That way I can provide fixes of problems faster with future updates. This is also needed for the admob banner display!
- That’s it, no more permissions needed!
Now the twisty word search puzzle has been updated and generates now even "twistier" words! Now it is definitely the twistiest word search app out there!
Please consider to write a review of this app if you liked it! Thank you! You might also want to check out my other apps, I have published some cool hangman games for example ;-)
App developed by Thomas Fuchs-Martin.
Easy to play, but hard to master. Try to finish all the levels!
The fun continues with the puzzle mode: small carefully thought boards of all difficulties, where you can squeeze your brain.
See the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgrYLLeTY5w
- For all ages and skills (8+ years)
- Exercise your brain while you have fun
- Polished interface and great animations
- Leaderboards and Achievements
- Lots of levels and challenging puzzles included
amazing, sudoku, number, tetris, numbers, math, puzzle, board, game, education, educational, brain, training
You start each level with some numbered tiles. Then it's up to you to add, subtract, multiply and divide to reach the target number.
It sounds easy... but it's not. 150 fiendish puzzles will test your skills of logic and calculation.
As the levels go on, the games get harder and you'll sometimes not be shown a category at all. Your challenge then is to work out the connection between the different tiles on the grid.
Hints are available to help along the way as you move through puzzles covering subjects including music, films, language, countries, fictional characters, sport and many more.