- Easy to use
- You can get your phone’s position via email, sms or both of them.
- No matter WHICH SIM IS CURRENTLY IN YOUR PHONE when it was stolen, you still can get the sms and email about your phone’ position.
NOTE: IF YOU RECEIVE YOUR LOCATION IS NULL, WAIT 2-10 MINUTES AND SEND A MESSAGE AGAIN. THE GPS NEEDS TIMES TO OBTAIN ITS CURRENT LOCATION.
Android 2.1 or higher
Wi- Fi or 3G on
How to use:
- Verify code: verify code is used to authenticate the incoming message. Whenever this application receives a text with the content similar like the verify code, it will respond the current phone position.
- Email (while registering): the position of the phone is sent to this email.
- Number: the position of the phone is sent to this number.
This is my first version, and it is FREE. Everything works fine but YOU STILL CAN UNINSTALL THIS APPLICATION. I am working on it and will update a new version which is more robust, consistent and secured. So be patient and give me feedback so that I can bring the best to you.
The goal is to keep numbers of balloon on the screen on specific second based on the level's target. You win pass the level if you can keep the targeted number of balloon on the screen at targeted seconds.
Have fun with the colorful balloon.
If you feel interested in AUTO REPLY SMS, go to full version https://market.android.com/details?id=appspark.sms.act
List of features is listed below:
- Auto reply to a chosen number
- Auto reply to many chosen number
- Auto reply to all income SMS
- Choose number from phonebook or add a stranger number
- Stop reply services
- A list which shows all current numbers which is added
- Delete a record (a number)
- Update content message, update status (ON/OFF)
- Friendly and easy GUI
I have checked with some devices which have different screen resolutions and most of them work well. Some of them are 540x960, 480x800, 480x854, 320x480, etc. In fact, there might be some errors with other device’s screen resolution. In this situation, feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Android 2.1 or higher
Read contacts: to get the phone number when you clicked contact button.
Send messages: to send an auto message to the chosen number(s).
Receive message: to know when a message is coming.
Let's make things simple. Smart Choice can help you by giving the best decision when your are in the middle of something.
Suppose, you wanna buy a new smartphone. You are considering between iPhone and Android because both of them offer amazing features. Rather than spending weeks thinking about which phone to buy, you can just open the Smart Choice, enter two options, and you get a final suggestion.
In conclusion, smart people use Smart Choice so that they can save their time.
- Make a decision by enter 2 options or select 2 options from existing list
- Add new options to existing list
- Share result to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Message, Email, Bluetooth, etc. so that your friends know your final decision.
*** Smart Choice will be updated fortnightly, I promise it...;))
The purpose of the game is to survive as long as you can.
*** Functions that will come in the next few days:
- Share your highest score with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
- Increase speed of the game.
- Add the total time you stay alive.
- ADD NEW LEVELS WITH DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS AND MORE ENEMIES.
To get latest news, like my page: http://www.facebook.com/thesurvivebylongdao
Or email me email@example.com for any issue, idea or recommend.
- Play with computer (AI)
- Choose different table sizes
- Reset game
- New game
*** To have the best performance of this game, please play it on an Android tablet or a smartphone with a large screen size. If there is any issue while playing, please let me know as I do not have many android smartphones with different screen sizes to test.
Also, it is recommended to play in landscape mode.
Thanks for downloading.
Because I made this application bases on MY NEEDS so the interface is not so friendly. Also, I have not tested in any other devices except mine so I put the title as a BETA software. However, I still uploaded to Google Play so that if anyone has the same willing with me, he/she can gain benefits from this application.
I would be happy to hear your feedback. Will improve it in the next version.
Feel free to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org