It will only respond once per phone number each time it is started.
Once started you can stop it through the app, or by clearing the notification that it creates.
There is a known issue with the Facebook SMS app, I suggest downloading the free version of this app before purchasing it to make sure that your SMS setup is compatible.
^I store the messages on the sdcard
^Should be obvious
*I am not responsible for any charges (carrier or otherwise) incurred whilst using this application
Keywords: sms autoresponder, sms responds, text message responder, respond to text message automatically, sms app, text message app, toto, I bless the rains down in Africa, sms auto reply, text replying messages, pro version, ad free, support developers, buy me beer
Reply to incoming SMS
Reply to missed calls or all incoming calls
Send Auto-response based on the Identity of the sender of the SMS or the caller. You can select to respond either to
- All Numbers or
- Numbers in 'Contacts' or
- Unknown Numbers only
Include your location in the reply.
If selected, the application will try to determine your current location that is, Latitude, Longitude and Street Address using Reverse Geocoding and include it in the reply message.
AutoResponder automatically turns-OFF when the Auto-response duration is over. You don't have to worry to turn it off.
- 5 minutes,
- 15 minutes,
- 30 minutes,
- 1 hour,
- 2 hours,
- 4 hours,
- 8 hours,
- Always - if selected, You will have to manually turn-OFF the AutoResponder.
Switch Ringer to Silent Mode while Auto-response is ON. Ringer mode is restored back to the previous state once the Auto-response duration is over.
AutoResponder will not drain battery when turned-OFF.
AutoResponder comes with a few built-in Message templates which you can set as your reply message or can create your own Message templates for later use.
AutoResponder maintains a log of all the replies sent along with the following details -
1. Activity Type - SMS, Incoming Call or Missed Call
2. Date and Time
3. Contact - The application retrieves the name of the Contact from the 'Contacts' if the activity is from a number saved in the 'Contacts'
4. Phone Number
5. Message Sent
** Replies sent are also saved in the native Android 'Messaging' application. **
This application is very useful when you do not want disturb by phone calls or sms
this will block incoming call and auto reply sms
only one single click your incoming call will block replied with custom message
- You can make custom message for replay message
- Different profiles for different replied message
- Timer for auto switch off
- No need internet bandwidth
- Log for incoming call and sms
- share position on replay message
More from developer
- Easy to use
- You can get your phone’s position via email, sms or both of them.
- No matter WHICH SIM IS CURRENTLY IN YOUR PHONE when it was stolen, you still can get the sms and email about your phone’ position.
NOTE: IF YOU RECEIVE YOUR LOCATION IS NULL, WAIT 2-10 MINUTES AND SEND A MESSAGE AGAIN. THE GPS NEEDS TIMES TO OBTAIN ITS CURRENT LOCATION.
Android 2.1 or higher
Wi- Fi or 3G on
How to use:
- Verify code: verify code is used to authenticate the incoming message. Whenever this application receives a text with the content similar like the verify code, it will respond the current phone position.
- Email (while registering): the position of the phone is sent to this email.
- Number: the position of the phone is sent to this number.
This is my first version, and it is FREE. Everything works fine but YOU STILL CAN UNINSTALL THIS APPLICATION. I am working on it and will update a new version which is more robust, consistent and secured. So be patient and give me feedback so that I can bring the best to you.
If you feel interested in AUTO REPLY SMS, go to full version https://market.android.com/details?id=appspark.sms.act
List of features is listed below:
- Auto reply to a chosen number
- Auto reply to many chosen number
- Auto reply to all income SMS
- Choose number from phonebook or add a stranger number
- Stop reply services
- A list which shows all current numbers which is added
- Delete a record (a number)
- Update content message, update status (ON/OFF)
- Friendly and easy GUI
I have checked with some devices which have different screen resolutions and most of them work well. Some of them are 540x960, 480x800, 480x854, 320x480, etc. In fact, there might be some errors with other device’s screen resolution. In this situation, feel free to contact me: email@example.com
- Android 2.1 or higher
Read contacts: to get the phone number when you clicked contact button.
Send messages: to send an auto message to the chosen number(s).
Receive message: to know when a message is coming.
Because I made this application bases on MY NEEDS so the interface is not so friendly. Also, I have not tested in any other devices except mine so I put the title as a BETA software. However, I still uploaded to Google Play so that if anyone has the same willing with me, he/she can gain benefits from this application.
I would be happy to hear your feedback. Will improve it in the next version.
Feel free to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The goal is to keep numbers of balloon on the screen on specific second based on the level's target. You win pass the level if you can keep the targeted number of balloon on the screen at targeted seconds.
Have fun with the colorful balloon.
The purpose of the game is to survive as long as you can.
*** Functions that will come in the next few days:
- Share your highest score with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
- Increase speed of the game.
- Add the total time you stay alive.
- ADD NEW LEVELS WITH DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS AND MORE ENEMIES.
- Play with computer (AI)
- Choose different table sizes
- Reset game
- New game
*** To have the best performance of this game, please play it on an Android tablet or a smartphone with a large screen size. If there is any issue while playing, please let me know as I do not have many android smartphones with different screen sizes to test.
Also, it is recommended to play in landscape mode.
Thanks for downloading.
Let's make things simple. Smart Choice can help you by giving the best decision when your are in the middle of something.
Suppose, you wanna buy a new smartphone. You are considering between iPhone and Android because both of them offer amazing features. Rather than spending weeks thinking about which phone to buy, you can just open the Smart Choice, enter two options, and you get a final suggestion.
In conclusion, smart people use Smart Choice so that they can save their time.
- Make a decision by enter 2 options or select 2 options from existing list
- Add new options to existing list
- Share result to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Message, Email, Bluetooth, etc. so that your friends know your final decision.
*** Smart Choice will be updated fortnightly, I promise it...;))