- Locate and interact with people around you – friends or strangers. View their profiles, find mutual interests and chat with them
- Post your status and share your thoughts with the people around you or see what others are thinking and doing right now!
- See how many Graphic Designers are in the crowd or how many Beyonce fans are in your area. Youhoo analyzes your environment and creates circles of people with common interests!
- Before leaving to go out add someone as your Youhoo friend so you can keep in touch when you’re both in different places.
PC magazine includes Youhoo in the list of 9 startups to watch for after TechCrunch Disrupt 2012.
Back to the time we did not have smart phone, how do you make friends? Have you tried to make some new friends in a cafe, party or business event, but sadly there were no common topics? Cause wrong person!
At the moment, are you sometimes sick with browsing someone photos and non-stop sending winks? Cause wrong location!
Now is time back to basic, and reality. Try out Yo! and don't miss out anyone appeared in your surrounding who may impact you!
Like no other social networking apps, we turn over the way how you connect with people:
- Indoor Positioning: identify people at the same location immediately to you
- Matching: showing you those people having the same business or interests with you
- Simplicity: removing unnecessary graphics and bars, leaving you what you should focus
- Privacy: retaining your current location and limited personal profile only
Thank you for choosing Yo! and please keep trying until you find someone right. It takes time for a dedicated match.
More from developer
With SummitHub, you’ll be able to:
• Network – find new business contacts at the Healthcare Mandate Summit
• Review – the agenda-at-a-glance and speaker bios
• Be social – see what others are tweeting about the event
• Connect – register for, and access, the Edifecs Community to read exclusive Summit content,
including speaker presentations and white papers
Get started now! Download the app and get signed in. You can even log in with your LinkedIn credentials.
*Note: We recommend that you explore the SummitHub app before the conference using 3G/4G or
WiFi. This will cache the content prior to your arrival onsite. WiFi will be available for all attendees in the
meeting space through the duration of the Summit.
*Powered by Unsocial*
Unsocial enables attendees to create their own personal brand and broadcast who they are and their
business interests to people around them. Unsocial, Inc. has offices in Seattle and has branded TCC To
Go for TCC’12 and future events held by Tableau. www.unsocial.mobi
With the application, you will be able to:
•Find and connect with new business contacts at the 2013 Jordan – US Business Forum.
•Be your own brand. Broadcast who you are and your business interests to people near you.
•Connect to your LinkedIn profile but only share the information you want.
•Connect to Facebook & Twitter streams and message other attendees.
Once available, you will be able to:
•Download the app — Available for both the iPhone and Android.
•Sign in — Fill out your profile on your mobile phone. You can also sign in using your LinkedIn credentials. To maximize your connection potential, please make sure you fill out every category.
•Add some tags — Help people find you based on your interests. These are keywords that define you, your position, your work, and your interests.
•Add some links — List other places people can learn about you or get in touch (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
•Start messaging — Search for users and start conversations before, during, or after the 2013 Jordan – US Business Forum.
•Agenda – Find the full details of the agenda.
•Social Media - Don't switch apps just to send a Tweet. Every social medium you need is right here.
*Note: We recommend that you explore the Jordan-US Business Forum app prior to your arrival at the Forum using 3G or Wi-Fi. This will cache the content and ensure connectivity issues do not hamper your experience.
*Powered by Unsocial*
Unsocial enables attendees to create their own personal brand and broadcast who they are and their business interests to people around them. Unsocial, Inc. which has offices in Seattle and Southern California has branded the Jordan-US Business Forum.
FCAAC facilitates your business in several ways. It enables you to broadcast information about yourself and your brand, and serves up nearby professionals who share a common interest. You can connect with these people via integrated messaging, or even call them directly if they share their number.
The networking benefits of FCAAC are phenomenal in a setting such as a conference or tradeshow, where you already know a handful of people you want to meet, but aren’t even aware of the countless others who might benefit your business. At featured events, you can also get complete information about the show such as agenda, speaker bios, Twitter feeds, videos and much more.