Coming with a full money back guarantee. Try this first no other app has a higher precission or supports more motors and configurations up to 60.000rpm!:
electric RC-Helis and Planes with 2-5 blades
all Nitro Planes including Gears and Helicopters
all 2 or 4 Stroke Motors with any number of cylinders including normal Car Motors
full Frequency Analytics.
You will get a timeline over the measured rpm and a full rpm Distribution in the end of the measurement.
If you are not happy with this app. Please write me an email and you will get a full refund!
Please use it for measuring the rotational speed of the motor, such as drivable model car.
It has featured focus for noise removal.
It has featured speed conversion panel.
It has featured memo panel.
It is also offering nice skins.
* Please measure in a state of only motor sound, for example remove the gear.
* Please measure as close to the motor microphone.
Through the calculation frequency, the sound is analyzed to determine the revolutions of an engine.
It is necessary to indicate the characteristics of the engine prior to reading.
May not work on all engines. It works worst with engines with the exhaust sound very muted and mechanical noise engines (air cooled engines).
It is normal to show some value even if no motor function.
Keywords: rpm, acoustic tachometer, sound, tach, rpm gauge, revolution counter, rev counter, rc, fft, tachometer
Esta aplicación, al momento de hacer una llamada, consultará de forma automática el número #RPM asociado al número movistar marcado.
Ya no tendrás que editar los números de tus contactos antes de llamar ni preocuparte por acabar tu saldo muy rápido!
Menú de configuración
- Convertir números fijos
- Usar SMS para la conversión (Depende del servicio de movistar)
- Sincronización solo por WiFi
- Ocultar icono de notificación
- Displays RPM on the screen
- Configurable RPM threshold
- Both visual and audio indication for shift. Shift beep can be disabled from settings.
- Configurable hysteresis range
Initially we designed this app as an e-learning resource for our engineering students but it proved to be a very useful tool for professionals too.
• The main function
And measurement of the rotational speed
• How to use
· Tap the "Start"
· Turn the motor
· Approach the motor to the microphone
· Rotational speed is measured
· Noise is large, it may not be recognized well
Will be easier to (5 or 10 times the average) recognition When you change the "Boundary value setting", but becomes easier if mistaken.
Using a testrecord with a 3150 Hz track you can record and adjust with your phone from the loudspeaker in an endless loop. The current speed relative to the nominal speed is visualized through a colored graphical indicator.
Measuring the speed this way is absolutely exact in contrast to using a traditional strobe disk. The signal can be recorded and then shown in a graphical chart view (frequency vs. time). Data can be managed in files on to storage. The frequency data can also be evaluated numerically.
*New*: in-app purchase to calculate wow in accordance to DIN IEC 386 (formerly DIN 45507). Expensive special equipment was needed before to do so!
* You need a record with the test tone. The Adjust+ testrecord is a perfect fit - others might work as well but no warranty. The app has a demo mode to test its functionality without a test record.
* Refunds are not supported for Google's in-app purchases. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of problems.
* On Honeycomb tablets, there might be problems with correct frequency detection because of echo cancellation. If so, please try to cover the 2nd microphone.
Details on Adjust+: www.adjust-plus.com
Kilowatts (kW) to Horsepower (hp)
No fuss, Easy to use, New visually appealing look with precise measurements.
Suggestions for use:
- Ever wonder how much Horsepower or Kilowatts your car, vehicle has!
- Educational tool
- Industries using Horsepower to Kilowatts
As a purchase you can be happy and sure that this application will never come with ads, in-app purchases, banners or pop ups during use and has been tested authentically for professional standards. Be careful of other free and paid apps that use unrelated permissions, this Horsepower (hp) to Kilowatts (kW) has been designed specifically for user / customer satisfaction, is 100% safe, with all future version updates FREE!
Enjoy, share, rate, comment / feedback....
For best accuracy use External GPS (high refresh rate).
-Measure car performance for flat road runs (based on accelerometer, GPS and other)
-Acceleration (none) to .. in km/h (kph) mph , user defined speed ranges
-Travel time for 60ft, 330ft, 1/8 mile 1/4 quarter mile (mobile dragstrip)
-Very accurate for accelerometer : ~1-2% off car speed sensor
-No need to press buttons - just drive , measure and review the results when you want to
-Dyno with dynamic power graph and torque graph over RPM
-Store best results and compare it with others
Includes an option to calc the required pinion by simply entering the desired head speed.
After the installation, launch Torque Pro and click on the RacingMeter icon.
This is a highly customizable Racing digital dash including live telemetry, power meter, accelerations measurements, shift lights, gear estimation, HUD and much more... This plugin requires the app Torque Pro in order to communicate with your car's ECU via OBD 2.
Support: Should you experience issues, contact me at email@example.com before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
• Digital widgets for RPM, Speed, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Catalysts temperature, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Fuel Consumption, Clock, Fuel pump, Rail pressures (gauge and relative pressure) and Air/Fuel ratio, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure, Fuel Used, Fuel Cost, Voltage and others described below.
• Dials with auto scale, customizable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. RPM, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Speed, Catalyst temperatures, Fuel pump, Rail pressures, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Custom colors, four styles and three animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display Turbo, RPM or Load data.
• Acceleration Measurements
Configure and display six independent stopwatches with specific speed thresholds for your current and best acceleration. Display 1/4 mile, km DA times.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations
Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• Gear Estimate
Based on speed and RPM values.
• Braking Statistics
Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Make your own dashboard
Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully customizable.
• Shift Light
Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold, customize color. Ability to define different RPM thresholds depending on your gear.
• Telemetry Viewer
Display Telemetry in real-time and save up to one hour of data. Two cursors can be placed on the graph to measure the time between two points.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, Engine load, Turbo boost, Lateral forces, Longitudinal forces.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations. Export to RaceRender format supported with the following data: Time, GPS Latitude, GPS Longitude, Speed, G-Forces, RPM, Throttle position, Gear, Turbo.
• Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; psi/kPa/bar ; LPK/KPL/MPG ; HP/CV/Kw ; Nm/mKg ; L/gal
This app is for 1/10 R/C car.
- Final gear ratio
- Motor RPM
- Potential Speed
Enter the transmission ratio, spur, and pinion to generate Final gear ratio.
Enter tire diameter, motor KV and battery voltage to get potential speed and max motor RPM.
Welcome to Garage Buddy, your one stop shop for car themed calculators, converters, tables and more.
-Want to go from 15 inch wheels to 17's? Garage Buddy can tell you what size tire to buy so your speedometer remains accurate.
-Adding Air Conditioning to your hotrod and need to know what size belt to buy? Garage Buddy has the answer!
-Going to put some big 33's on your 4x4 and need to re-gear? Garage Buddy can tell you how low to go!
-Want to know what size carb to put on your new V8? Punch in a few numbers and Garage Buddy will tell you what CFM you'll need!
Garage Buddy can handle the simple stuff too, like converting metric to standard. There are conversions for Speed, Distance, Volume, Torque, Weight, and Pressure.
There's also a helpful notes section, where you can record important information for each of your cars, such as spark plug gap, part numbers, oil weights, etc. This is super handy to have with you when you go to the parts store.
Garage Buddy includes the following:
Tire Size Calculator
Carb Flow Calculator
HP Loss at Altitude
Belt Size Calculator
Tap Drill Size Chart
Drill Bit Size Chart
Metal Gauge Chart
Wire Gauge Chart
Do you think there is something we should add? Send us an email with your ideas and we'll do our best to include them in the next version.