Great app, cut the cable bought an outdoor antenna and installed it in the attic. Used this application to aid me to pointing the antenna in the direction of most television towers. I live in southwest Fort Worth , Texas. I picked up 70 total channels, most of them in HD. They look crystal clear. I connected 3 total tvs using the existing cable in the house, they all work perfectly.
Has problems determining current location. It just spins then eventually reports that it can't find location. I can bring up Google maps and it's dead on identifying my location as are other apps that I use.
VERY useful! Helps us save money by watching digital broadcast TV. I can build antennas. I needed broadcast tower bearings and distance. Nice!
Complete and up to date and useful in aiming my indoor antenna as I stream all other channels/networks.
We live full time in our motor home so we are always in search of local TV signal. Works gr8.
Excellent app especially for aiming antenna at rv sites. Easy to understand and very reliable. Only improvement would be to display broadcast signal strength then i'd give it 5 *s.
• Updated US antenna information.
• Selecting an antenna on the map shows the distance to the antenna.
• The Android TV screen was broken.
• The option to force ignoring the compass and show absolute bearings wasn't being respected in the single-antenna view.
• Prevented crashes related to obtaining US coverage polygons.
• It crashed when offering the paid version in tablets.
• Other fixes.
The Top and most Simplest Universal TV Remote Control. Powered by IR & WiFi