Using bulk SMS service is recommended for sending international SMS and domestic mass SMS to your clients and colleagues.
- get 10 free SMS for testing coverage after sign up
- send both single and mass text messages from your Android device
- send SMS to over 800 networks in 200+ countries
- send SMS immediately or schedule for later
- create sms templates to send the same text messages later without typing them again
- send single or bulk SMS to people in your mobile phone book
- send mass SMS to online contact list
- send bulk text messages to contacts you add manually
- use variables in text messages if your list contains names or other data
- use any alphanumeric sender ID or a phone number as a sender ID (may not be available for some countries)
- optional opt-out link can be added to text message
- use "do not sms" list so you never send text messages to those who unsubscribed
- detailed reports about sent text messages and delivery status
Plus Messenger adds some extra features to official Telegram app:
+ THEMING: Change colors and sizes of many objects as texts, icons, headers... and create your own theme.
Save your theme and share it easily with your friends.
Apply themes shared by other users
+ MEDIA: Audio files can be shared easily from Chat Screen
+ PRIVACY: Mobile number can be hidden from Menu Drawer and Settings menu
+ SOCIAL: Join our G+ community to report bugs, share ideas, get in touch with with other Plus Messenger users... https://plus.google.com/communities/106927015963860485525
+ MORE: Show sender's name on images, videos and documents.
Forward messages without quoting (thanks to fduraibi)
In Nexus 5, Messaging app is gone. This is ported from original android Lollipop 5.0 open source. It will separate you messaging from hangout app.
It provides different colored theme based on latest Material Design used in android Lollipop 5.0
• Various SMS template with emoji are added in a nice way in the keyboard itself.
• Messaging app that separate you from hangout specially on Nexus 5.
• Support Android Kitkat - 4.4
• Support Android Lollipop - 5.0
Note:To use Kitkat SMS separately from google hangout application please set this Kitkat SMS as your default SMS app.
50% Promotional Sales! Limited Time Only!
SMS & Messaging Glossary is an application containing over 2000 terms and abbreviations frequently used in SMS & instant messaging. It is an excellent reference tool for people who text messages a lot, or those who joined the group recently.
The application is optimized for Android 1.6+ devices.
This application has the following features:
- User friendly interface to preview all glossary terms in one view
- Ability to bookmark selected glossary for easier reference
- Cross-referencing links to other glossary
- A glossary search engine
- Offline browsing
138App.com is one of the leaders in developing Android applications. Check out our other Apps on Android market by searching for "138app.com" on the search box
By connecting this mobile app to your existing Novell Messenger 3.0+ system, Novell Messenger uses your existing mobile data or wifi connection to instantly and securely communicate with co-workers -- no matter where they are!
* No Hidden Cost - Mobile apps are included in your Novell Messenger purchase or entitlement.
* Simultaneous connections - You can be logged into Messenger on mobile, desktop, and tablet at the same time! Received messages will appear on any device where you're logged in.
* Safe, Quick, Secure - SSL encrypted messages are instantly delivered to devices by your own secure on-premise Novell Messenger system, and conversation history can be managed by admins and users.
* Integrated - Connects to other Novell products (like GroupWise) to show online presence (Online, Busy, Away, Idle, etc.), and allow for cross-functionality.
To use this app, your organization must have a Novell Messenger system deployed. Please visit https://www.novell.com/products/groupwise/features/corporate-instant-messaging.html for more information.
This is the messenger hub we’ve all been waiting for. Disa will unite your messaging & communication services seamlessly while keeping your device clutter free. The design is clean, features are constantly being updated, and merging messages cannot be any easier.
Over 36,000 private alpha-stage testers in the Disa Google+ community believe this app is ready for beta testing, so now we’re putting the app in your hands. Let’s get together and make this what a messenger service hub should be!
Please be mindful this is a beta release and we are still testing. However, it is stable enough for you to enjoy with us as we perfect the app. If you have any questions join the Disa Google+ community (find it at http://www.disa.im) where fellow users and a handful of moderators will help you. Or, visit the FAQ page (http://www.disa.im/faq.html).
What can you do with Disa?
You can easily organize! Merge contacts and messenger services together within two clicks. There are plenty more fun features and we will be constantly updating them to give you the best user experience. Just download the app and discover everything Disa offers.
How to start using Disa?
• Pick your services - Open the app > click settings > click services > click add service > and select the service from the plugin manager list.
(After setting-up your service the last 10 conversations will load. Don’t worry, your previous conversations are not lost; load them manually by creating a new message with a contact or group-chat and it will appear in your conversation list.)
• Merge conversations - Go to your conversations list > long press on the first conversation > click on the other conversation(s) you wish to unify > and click the merge icon on the bottom action bar that pops up.
What plugins exist?
With this beta release the text plugin automatically ships. A plugin for Facebook Chat can be downloaded and installed immediately right now. Third party plugins may also be available on our community. You can find these third party plugins by clicking the search link(s) in the plugin manager of the app.
Don’t worry if you don’t see your favorite plugin available yet. It will come!
What else do we have planned?
More plugins! Tons of new innovation using our patent pending technologies will birth features you’ve never seen before. Disa is not limited to just messenger services; within a few months you will experience communication and organization in a whole new way.
Yes, yes, and more yeses to come as we expand to every type of desktop and mobile device. Not every tablet size and desktop feature is optimized for use yet… but they will be!
What if I need help?
Please try our interactive FAQ page on our website and see if your questions have been answered. If you have any other concerns by all means check the Google+ Community (find it at http://www.disa.im) for quick responses from other users and moderators.
Who can use Disa?
Everyone! This app is meant for the old, young, middle-aged, super organized, and even the lazy. Disa is even optimized down to the “Talk Back” features for the physically impaired.
Enjoy the app and tell all your friends about it. There’s so much more to come!
Questions, comments, requests? Please visit the following websites:
© Disa 2015
FlashChat automatically displays users connected to the same Wi-Fi name within about 1 km. Begin chatting immediately with your coworkers, classmates or anyone else connected to the same Wi-Fi network; you don’t need to add buddies to chat!
* Instant: Your messages will disappear, even from the server, a short time after you leave the Wi-Fi network!
* Private: Only those who are connected to the same Wi-Fi name are able to view messages.
* Anonymous: Send and receive messages with a username of your choice.
Download now and chat without limitations!
Messenger for Android™ supports it all in a single app. Additional services are added frequently!
Best Mail for Android supports Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, Hotmail, Outlook, Toad, mail account, R7.com, iCloud, UOL, BOL, IOL, Earth and any other email service with IMAP server!
We are constantly introducing new features and improvements. We hear the opinions of our customers and try to provide you the best email experience ever created for mobile devices.
★ Best Android to Mail supports:
- Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, iCloud, Office365, Hotmail, Live
- Ability to add an unlimited number of email providers
- Microsoft Exchange - through IMAP
- Mailbox settings customized for IMAP & POP3
- Ability to sync multiple email boxes (different services) in a single centralized application
- Service "push mail" for email services that support
★ It helps you be more productive
★ Design appealing and intuitive
★ Safety First
Google +: http://goo.gl/R0Ug3z
Cyphr makes encrypted messaging easy. All messages are encrypted, private and 100% yours. Generate your public and private key pair so only you can read your messages, start group conversations with friends, and share attachments privately.
ONLY YOU CAN READ YOUR MESSAGES. Cyphr generates a unique public and private key pair so only you and your friend can read your conversation - not us, not your phone company, and not a 3rd party. We take a zero-access approach, and give you total control of your data.
BE AS PRIVATE AS YOU WANT TO BE. Whether you are a casual user or a privacy fanatic, you can adjust Cyphr's settings to fit your privacy needs. If a feature requires information sharing, you can choose to disable that feature.
PRIVACY WITHOUT SACRIFICES. Cyphr doesn't sacrifice simplicity or features for privacy. Start single or group conversations, send attachments, and more.
WE DON'T STORE DATA ABOUT YOUR MESSAGES. We do not needlessly store information about you, your recipients or your messages.
MULTIPLE LAYERS OF SECURITY. Cyphr encrypts your messages using a combination of symmetric keys, and public and private key pairs. Cyphr also verifies messages with public key verification to ensure you and your friends know messages are from each other, not an impersonator. All messages are transmitted securely with SSL/TLS to protect your personal data, in addition to the message.
YOUR MESSAGES. OUR SERVERS. NO 3RD PARTIES. At Golden Frog we own our servers, write our code, and manage our own network to deliver the highest levels of security, speed and privacy. Cyphr servers are located in Switzerland for maximum user privacy and protection.
A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST. Golden Frog's founders are Internet veterans who have fought to preserve online privacy, security and freedom since 1994. We arm users in 195+ countries with VyprVPN, a secure personal VPN, Dump Truck, a secure online storage solution, and Cyphr, the world's most secure messaging app. Together these tools allow users to protect themselves online, wherever they go.
HELP US BUILD THE APP YOU WANT. Leave your Cyphr feedback and feature requests so we can make the best encrypted messaging app for you.
• Multi-device capability
• Desktop apps
• Rotate encryption keys
• Gigabyte attachments
• Whatever you want!
**Known Issue: We suggest using Bleep on wi-fi only (unless you have an unlimited data plan). Bleep currently consumes a large amount of data and battery life. We will be addressing this very soon in a future release.
What metadata is Bleep designed to protect? Metadata like who called or messaged whom at what time (for how long). We are doing our best to protect other data as well but the above is our main focus.
Here are the latest options and features in the Bleep alpha:
• Sign-up with email, mobile number or incognito
• Make voice calls or send text to online contacts only
• Import your Google address book contacts
• Invite friends over email, SMS or share your public key
• Move an existing desktop account to a mobile device
• Receive inbound messages on all devices
• Messages are sent fully encrypted and stored locally
• Easily delete your encrypted message history
Note: Bleep is currently in alpha. By participating in our alpha testing program, you will help us improve the feature set and quality of BitTorrent Bleep.
We believe privacy is your right, not a privilege. If you need the best in email security, you need SaluSafe.
SaluSafe features perfect forward secrecy and zero-knowledge server storage for complete privacy and defense from all remote surveillance and third party demands for data.
We are building the most secure email app for sending and receiving encrypted email and text messages, while keeping this advanced technology easy to use. Your text and email is encrypted with strong AES and RSA cryptography before they leave your device. Message signatures are automatically added to each email, text, and attachment to allow recipient's secure app to verify authenticity. This app automatically encrypts everything you send, and decodes messages and verifies signatures when you receive secure email and instant text. This secure app takes care of managing all secure key exchanges for you. Your secure email is always synchronized in the encrypted cloud storage, accessible to you from all of your android devices and desktops.
SaluSafe exceeds security standards mandated by FIPS 140-2, HIPAA.
SaluSafe works in conjunction with CryptoHeaven desktop encryption, providing the most essential functionality to access secure email and chat, while leaving all other infrequently used functions to the desktop counterpart.
Install SaluSafe and:
- Preview the latest features.
- Give feedback and help make it better.
- Basic functionality for email and chat, advanced features are available via CryptoHeaven desktop only.
- Phone layout only. Works on tablets but it is not optimized.
Email us any issues or questions. We need your feedback to correct any issues you may find.
We respond to all messages.
Q: Will I be able to securely share documents with other SaluSafe users?
A: For now encrypted file sharing and management is only available via desktop software. We are actively porting it to this mobile app.
Q: What type of encryption is used in SaluSafe?
A: AES 256 symmetric key encryption, and RSA 2048 to 4096 bit asymmetric key encryption.
Q: How is SaluSafe different than Hushmail?
A: SaluSafe includes fully encrypted personal and group instant messaging, as well as dedicated mobile app. Encryption is end-to-end and not done on the web server.
Q: Can I use it on the desktop.
A: The free desktop application is available from our web site.
We have reworked every piece of ProfiMail to make it run natively on Android. Now we offer you the result.
With years of experience in developing an email client for mobile devices, we listened to many requests which were asked many times, but could not be incorporated into older version of ProfiMail.
With such amazing mobile operating system as Android, most of requests were possible, and we have added even more.
Free version works for one account. To use with multiple accounts, we offer monthly or yearly subscription for reasonable price.
● Folders tree hierarchy - see all accounts and their folders in a tree view
● Signatures - add your signature to composed message, automatically or manually
● Rules - conditions and actions applied automatically on incoming messages
● S/MIME cryptography - mail encryption and digital signatures
● Combined folder - see messages from multiple folders in one place
● Conversations and Threads - see related messages in a conversation in a tree view
● Rich text message composer - add images, colors and smileys to your messages
● Widget - see new messages on Home screen or lock screen
● Multiple panes - see more on large screens
● Full-text search - find any message on your device
● Integration with X-plore - uses our free file manager for working with images, sounds, and other files
● Tight integration with Android - make calls, open websites, share content, whatever
● Fully automatic or manual work - check mail any way you like
● Push mail - using IMAP IDLE to connect to any IMAP folders that you wish
● Configurable - you choose how much/what/when to download and how to be notified about it
● Attachments - shown in nice list, with icons, images with thumbnails
● Works in background - you can do other tasks while mail is downloaded or sent
Take a pic, write your text with a great font, adjust it inside the picture. Now send it to your friends and decide what game they will have to play to open it. That's it!
You never knew messaging could be so much fun!
· Connect with friends worldwide for free
· Start a group chat
· Find a place to meet up
· Share your location in real time as you head out to meet up with friends
· Express yourself with GIFs. Dasher is the easiest way to send GIFs to your friends
· Play YouTube videos right in the chat stream
· No more IOUs! Send and receive money in the conversation with the first ever money messenger in the US
· Have text regret? Delete messages that you've already sent, in real time
· Share more than just links! Sharing a URL will also provide a peek into the link you share - more like sharing on a social news feed than a chat
We want to hear from you - Your feedback is important to us!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @dasherHQ
Visit our website: http://dasher.im
1- Displays lanes and signal timing information.
2- Displays safety alert messages including Forward collision warnings , Emergency electronic brake light ,CICAS-V and Curve Speed Warnings.
-Communication from Locomate device to phone is from bluetooth.
-Safety messages are voice enabled if text-to-speech engine is supported.
-Includes bluetooth permission request popup.
-Supports Android versions 2.1 and above.
The application also converts these messages to voice using text-to-speech engine.
Communication from Locomate device to phone is using bluetooth.
Includes bluetooth permission request popup.
Supports Android versions 2.1 and above.