• 4-way* group video chat: see everyone at once
• API for integrating with Telehealth and other applications
• Instant messaging
• No Ads!
• Works on 3G, 4G, and WiFi
• Desktop app available on Mac and PC (see below for more info)
• Low bandwidth: conserves data usage
• Calls are encrypted end-to-end for absolutely no eavesdropping
• Switch between front and back cameras
* With sufficient bandwidth.
VSee serves organizations around the world including IBM, Shell, the US Congress and hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses.
"We use video where security, performance, and ease of use are absolute requirements. VSee is unmatched by any other tool on the market." -- Michael Helfrich, CEO of Blueforce Development
"I travel 90% of the time ... VSee lets me connect to my customers no matter where I am. The video is stunning even over 3G." -- Dan Engle, CEO of AccessAgility
"When visiting refugee camps in the most remote places around the world, VSee provides great audio and video every time." -- Greg Millar, UN Refugee Agency (used VSee to share the trials of refugees in Central Africa with people around the world)
Built on years of experience, VSee brings people together to work over video. Rely on this simple and secure tool for business and for personal use. We field-tested our Android app, fine-tuning the details for a great mobile video experience.
VSee for Desktop:
On Mac and PC, VSee offers additional collaboration features like file transfer and screen sharing. Group video calls and instant messaging work between PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Android.
• You must have an account to use VSee. Signup is free and easy at vsee.com. You can also use your existing VSee account.
• This version only supports portrait mode.
• This version does not transfer files or display screen sharing.
Learn more at vsee.com
Feedback and support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us at facebook.com/VSee
Follow us on Twitter @VSee
So, if you work from an office, but also travel a lot, just set your regular location in the app, then whenever you leave, your calls will come to your Android phone. When you're back in the office, the divert is automatically switched off. No logging in, no forgetting, simple.
This free app gives you the freedom to travel without worrying about missing calls or having to set diverts on your phone and knock them off again when you're back.
It works exactly like setting a divert in your online Voipfone Control Panel - it costs the same too - but is fully automatic.
CellTrust SecureLine for Good Technology enables organizations to secure, monitor, and audit mobile communications while embracing and enhancing Bring-Your-Own-Device mobile strategies. It was developed with Good Technology’s SDKs and customized features to give organizations the ability to tailor the app based on their industry’s needs and demands by utilizing Good’s container.
The product features may include:
• Secure Messaging: Offers the highest level of security using 256 bit AES encryption, to prevent critical information from getting into the wrong hands.
• Secure Voice: Provides powerful and secure voice encryption and traceability for highly sensitive calls.
• SMS and Voice Archiving: Provides electronic record-keeping, traceability and archiving for SMS and Voice.
• Critical Messaging: Delivers time-sensitive messages using redundant paths including the Common Control Channel for failover.
• Mobile Business Number (MBN): Engineered to deliver an unrivaled dual persona approach for enterprise mobile users. The (MBN) is an exclusive feature of the app which assigns a second number for the device, using the existing SIM. The MBN is designed to keep corporate and personal SMS and Voice communication completely separate on the same device.
CellTrust SecureLine uses the Good Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform to safely segregate corporate data from personal data on any device, user owned or corporate liable, without compromising user privacy. Secured by Good apps protect business data on the device, over the air and when shared between apps.
This app is the enterprise version and is not a standalone consumer application for individual download or use. After downloading, you will need to contact CellTrust at email@example.com or call + 1 (480) 515-5200 option 2, to set up a CellTrust SecureLine account.
What’s more? You don’t need to be an existing Visafone subscriber to use this service. Visafone App works with any smartphone or tablet on any network and guarantees great value for money and loads of benefits:
• Use Visafone App on multiple devices (smartphones, tablets)
• Make calls to other networks in Nigeria for just N7/min, from anywhere globally
• Use an existing Visafone number as App number, if you have one
• 30 International destinations at only N7/min include USA, Canada, India, China, UK Fixed
1- Displays lanes and signal timing information.
2- Displays safety alert messages including Forward collision warnings , Emergency electronic brake light ,CICAS-V and Curve Speed Warnings.
-Communication from Locomate device to phone is from bluetooth.
-Safety messages are voice enabled if text-to-speech engine is supported.
-Includes bluetooth permission request popup.
-Supports Android versions 2.1 and above.
The application also converts these messages to voice using text-to-speech engine.
Communication from Locomate device to phone is using bluetooth.
Includes bluetooth permission request popup.
Supports Android versions 2.1 and above.