Zendo is a mobile messaging app that ensures private communications between users (text messages and photos for now, with more formats on the way). You exchange encryption keys in person, so it is like a digital handshake – an exchange of trust and friendship.
Zendo is secure, anonymous, easy to use, and free.
Secure – users exchange one-time pad encryption keys in person. Unlike other messaging services, no server is involved in the key exchange, so there is no “man in the middle” who could potentially read or copy your messages. The Zendo app encrypts each message before sending. Your messages are secure in transit, since only the receiver’s Zendo app can decrypt the messages. All communications within Zendo stay in the Zendo app by default (including photos), so nothing is stored in the cloud.
Anonymous – we respect your privacy and do not collect or track any personal information about users or about conversations. We do not upload your contact list to our servers. Since you do not provide your personal information and nobody else can read your messages, your Zendo messages do not form part of your permanent record on social networks.
Easy to use – exchanging encryption keys with your friend is simple – you get together in person, each of you taps one button in the app (“Display” or “Scan”), scan the code on your friend’s device, and the keys are securely exchanged.
Free – we want to build the world’s most secure messaging platform and encourage widespread use, so we are not charging for the app and not collecting any user data to “monetize.” In the future, we plan to add optional premium features for a fee.
Using bulk SMS service is recommended for sending international SMS and domestic mass SMS to your clients and colleagues.
- get 10 free SMS for testing coverage after sign up
- send both single and mass text messages from your Android device
- send SMS to over 800 networks in 200+ countries
- send SMS immediately or schedule for later
- create sms templates to send the same text messages later without typing them again
- send single or bulk SMS to people in your mobile phone book
- send mass SMS to online contact list
- send bulk text messages to contacts you add manually
- use variables in text messages if your list contains names or other data
- use any alphanumeric sender ID or a phone number as a sender ID (may not be available for some countries)
- optional opt-out link can be added to text message
- use "do not sms" list so you never send text messages to those who unsubscribed
- detailed reports about sent text messages and delivery status
By connecting this mobile app to your existing Novell Messenger 3.0+ system, Novell Messenger uses your existing mobile data or wifi connection to instantly and securely communicate with co-workers -- no matter where they are!
* No Hidden Cost - Mobile apps are included in your Novell Messenger purchase or entitlement.
* Simultaneous connections - You can be logged into Messenger on mobile, desktop, and tablet at the same time! Received messages will appear on any device where you're logged in.
* Safe, Quick, Secure - SSL encrypted messages are instantly delivered to devices by your own secure on-premise Novell Messenger system, and conversation history can be managed by admins and users.
* Integrated - Connects to other Novell products (like GroupWise) to show online presence (Online, Busy, Away, Idle, etc.), and allow for cross-functionality.
To use this app, your organization must have a Novell Messenger system deployed. Please visit https://www.novell.com/products/groupwise/features/corporate-instant-messaging.html for more information.
Over 50,000 private alpha-stage testers in the Disa Google+ community believe this app is ready for beta testing, so now we’re putting the app in your hands. Let’s get together and make this what a messenger service hub should be!
Please be mindful this is a beta release and we are still testing. However, it is stable enough for you to enjoy with us as we perfect the app. If you have any questions join the Disa Google+ community (find it at http://www.disa.im) where fellow users and a handful of moderators will help you. Or, visit the FAQ page (http://www.disa.im/faq.html).
What can you do with Disa?
You can easily organize! Merge contacts and messenger services together within two clicks. There are plenty more fun features and we will be constantly updating them to give you the best user experience. Just download the app and discover everything Disa offers.
How to start using Disa?
• Pick your services - Open the app > click settings > click services > click add service > and select the service from the plugin manager list.
(After setting-up your service the last 10 conversations will load. Don’t worry, your previous conversations are not lost; load them manually by creating a new message with a contact or group-chat and it will appear in your conversation list.)
• Merge conversations - Go to your conversations list > long press on the first conversation > click on the other conversation(s) you wish to unify > and click the merge icon on the bottom action bar that pops up.
What plugins exist?
With this beta release the text plugin automatically ships. A plugin for Facebook Chat can be downloaded and installed immediately right now. Third party plugins may also be available on our community. You can find these third party plugins by clicking the search link(s) in the plugin manager of the app.
Don’t worry if you don’t see your favorite plugin available yet. It will come!
What else do we have planned?
More plugins! Tons of new innovation using our patent pending technologies will birth features you’ve never seen before. Disa is not limited to just messenger services; within a few months you will experience communication and organization in a whole new way.
Yes, yes, and more yeses to come as we expand to every type of desktop and mobile device. Not every tablet size and desktop feature is optimized for use yet… but they will be!
What if I need help?
Please try our interactive FAQ page on our website and see if your questions have been answered. If you have any other concerns by all means check the Google+ Community (find it at http://www.disa.im) for quick responses from other users and moderators.
Who can use Disa?
Everyone! This app is meant for the old, young, middle-aged, super organized, and even the lazy. Disa is even optimized down to the “Talk Back” features for the physically impaired.
Enjoy the app and tell all your friends about it. There’s so much more to come!
Questions, comments, requests? Please visit the following websites:
© Disa 2015
It has an option without the body of the message to the most discreet and another with the message for quick reading. Both have quick response and the contact.
Has option to group messages by number.
*** IN SOME DEVICES YOU MAY NEED TO RESTART ***
• Be as beautiful and easy to use as possible without sacrificing security or privacy
• Rely on existing, well established protocols
• Do not require a Google Account or specifically Google Cloud Messaging (GCM)
• Require as little permissions as possible
• End-to-end encryption with either OTR or openPGP
• Sending and receiving images
• Intuitive UI that follows Android Design guidelines
• Pictures / Avatars for your Contacts
• Syncs with desktop client
• Conferences (with support for bookmarks)
• Address book integration
• Multiple Accounts / unified inbox
• Very low impact on battery life
Conversations works with every XMPP server out there. However XMPP is an extensible protocol. These extensions are standardized as well in so called XEP’s. Conversations supports a couple of those to make the overall user experience better. There is a chance that your current XMPP server does not support these extensions. Therefore to get the most out of Conversations you should consider either switching to an
XMPP server that does or - even better - run your own XMPP server for you and your friends.
These XEPs are - as of now:
* XEP-0065: SOCKS5 Bytestreams - or rather mod_proxy65. Will be used to tranfer files if both parties are behind a firewall (NAT).
* XEP-0138: Stream Compression saves bandwith
* XEP-0198: Stream Management allows XMPP to survive small network outages and changes of the underlying TCP connection.
* XEP-0280: Message Carbons which automatically syncs the messages you send to your desktop client and thus allows you to switch seamlessly from your mobile client to your desktop client and back within one conversation.
* XEP-0237: Roster Versioning mainly to save bandwidth on poor mobile connections
Compatible avec les « Forfaits Free » et les « Forfaits 2€ » , téléphones et tablettes
*** Pour les utilisateurs Android 4***
Si vous avez un problème de disparition du compte après redémarrage, ceci est un bug Android avec les comptes d'applications payantes !
La solution est simple : installer l'application GRATUITE suivante: kFreeMobile Account Fixer
- Multi comptes et comptes intégrés au système. (1)(2)
- Multi lignes, un compte principal comportant plusieurs lignes peut gérer les différentes lignes.
- Messagerie vocale visuelle vous permettant de Consultez vos messages vocaux en toute simplicité sur votre mobile sans appeler le 666, gérer vos messages et rappelez vos correspondants en quelques clics.
- Gestion des options messagerie : Notifications par email, options de répondeur, et annonce personnalisée.
- Consommation : Suivi de conso, et conso détaillée.
- Factures : Retrouvez l’ensemble de vos factures compte par compte (ainsi qu’un petit total de dépense)
- Options de compte : gérer les options des comptes associés à vos lignes (blocage pub, annuaire, facture par email …)
- Notification de nouveau message disponible si vous n’êtes pas connecté (3G ou Wifi).
- Intégration de la messagerie au journal d’appels (options uniquement compatible avec les gestionnaires d’appels compatibles tel que celui d’Android AOSP) (3)
- Annonces personnalisées : gérer un ensemble d’annonces que vous pouvez activer lorsque c’est nécessaire (ex : 1 annonce pour la semaine, 1 annonce pour le week-end).
- Service de Notification d’antenne : vous permettra d’être informé sur l'antenne à laquelle vous êtes actuellement connecté. (Cette option est désactivable dans les paramètres de l’application.) (4)
• Free Mobile
• ou encore FreeWifi
(1) Seul le compte de la carte SIM peut être synchronisé en 3G
(2) Les comptes forfaits 2€, ainsi que les comptes secondaires (non SIM), ne peuvent être synchronisé qu’en Wifi.
(3) Sur le compte correspondant à votre SIM, pensez à activer l’option de messagerie vocale visuelle afin que l’application soit prévenu de l’arrivé de nouveaux messages.
(4) Uniquement disponible pour les périphériques avec connexion mobile.
********** Je n'ai strictement aucun lien avec la société Free (Iliad) **********
Plus Messenger adds some extra features to official Telegram app:
+ THEMING: Change colors and sizes of many objects as texts, icons, headers... and create your own theme.
Save your theme and share it easily with your friends.
Apply themes shared by other users
+ MEDIA: Audio files can be shared easily from Chat Screen
+ PRIVACY: Mobile number can be hidden from Menu Drawer and Settings menu
+ SOCIAL: Join our G+ community to report bugs, share ideas, get in touch with other Plus Messenger users... https://plus.google.com/communities/106927015963860485525
+ MORE: Show sender's name on images, videos and documents. Forward messages without quoting. Show phone emojis (thanks to fduraibi)
Over 25 compatible mobile email providers!
All Email Providers Mobile Sites - quick access to over 25 popular mobile Email Providers on your Android!
Why to install tens of individual apps for each email app when you can access all of them in only one app, that is Email Providers app.
You can access many email through this app, few are listed below :
Libero Mail It.
Cyphr makes encrypted messaging easy. All messages are encrypted, private and 100% yours. Generate your public and private key pair so only you can read your messages, start group conversations with friends, and share attachments privately.
ONLY YOU CAN READ YOUR MESSAGES. Cyphr generates a unique public and private key pair so only you and your friend can read your conversation - not us, not your phone company, and not a 3rd party. We take a zero-access approach, and give you total control of your data.
BE AS PRIVATE AS YOU WANT TO BE. Whether you are a casual user or a privacy fanatic, you can adjust Cyphr's settings to fit your privacy needs. If a feature requires information sharing, you can choose to disable that feature.
PRIVACY WITHOUT SACRIFICES. Cyphr doesn't sacrifice simplicity or features for privacy. Start single or group conversations, send attachments, and more.
WE DON'T STORE DATA ABOUT YOUR MESSAGES. We do not needlessly store information about you, your recipients or your messages.
MULTIPLE LAYERS OF SECURITY. Cyphr encrypts your messages using a combination of symmetric keys, and public and private key pairs. Cyphr also verifies messages with public key verification to ensure you and your friends know messages are from each other, not an impersonator. All messages are transmitted securely with SSL/TLS to protect your personal data, in addition to the message.
YOUR MESSAGES. OUR SERVERS. NO 3RD PARTIES. At Golden Frog we own our servers, write our code, and manage our own network to deliver the highest levels of security, speed and privacy. Cyphr servers are located in Switzerland for maximum user privacy and protection.
A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST. Golden Frog's founders are Internet veterans who have fought to preserve online privacy, security and freedom since 1994. We arm users in 195+ countries with VyprVPN, a secure personal VPN, Dump Truck, a secure online storage solution, and Cyphr, the world's most secure messaging app. Together these tools allow users to protect themselves online, wherever they go.
HELP US BUILD THE APP YOU WANT. Leave your Cyphr feedback and feature requests so we can make the best encrypted messaging app for you.
• Multi-device capability
• Desktop apps
• Rotate encryption keys
• Gigabyte attachments
• Whatever you want!
1- Displays lanes and signal timing information.
2- Displays safety alert messages including Forward collision warnings , Emergency electronic brake light ,CICAS-V and Curve Speed Warnings.
-Communication from Locomate device to phone is from bluetooth.
-Safety messages are voice enabled if text-to-speech engine is supported.
-Includes bluetooth permission request popup.
-Supports Android versions 2.1 and above.
The application also converts these messages to voice using text-to-speech engine.
Communication from Locomate device to phone is using bluetooth.
Includes bluetooth permission request popup.
Supports Android versions 2.1 and above.