This game works much like the traditional memory game. Most of the levels provide games with 20 word tiles, which equate to 10 randomly selected words from a chosen word list. Only two out of our 27 levels have 16 tiles per game. The application says the word to the child which will help the child map the word and the sound.
This game aims to supplement and enhance a student's early reading and recall capabilities. A student can play the same level as many times as they wish, enabling different words to be included in the game.
Once a level is completed, the amount of turns taken to complete the level is displayed on the results page, students can then aim to improve this result by playing again.
Our 27 different sight word lists are:
Art can be easy, or hard. It is all about creativity. Do you want to teach your kids to draw simple animals for fun? “How to Draw Animals for Kids” is the application for learning simple drawing, for fun and entertainment.
This application lets you and young kids to learn how to draw animals using some easy, step-by-step instructions that are simple, but very cute and elegant. It provides helpful diagrams to guide you in drawing these playful animals.
40 animals are included in the app.
Each animal drawing is divided into 5 or 6 steps, and it is easy to follow. The application provides a fun page flipper when you’re ready to move on to the next step.
The kids and you will find that these animals are easy to draw, cute, and the steps are in bite size chunks for everyone to keep up.
We will update the animal list in the future after reviewing the positive feedback or suggestions.
子供のための動物を描画する方法 아이들을위한 동물을 그리는 방법 как рисовать животных для детей cómo dibujar animales para los niños
* 70 different games that teach kids about colors, shapes, size, letters, numbers, words, matching and math.
* Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, animals, numbers, shapes and more.
* Designed for preschool children — no confusing menus or navigation.
* Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
* Earn stickers as you complete the lessons.
- install to SD card
- sounds of animals (dog, cat, monkey, tiger, lion, sheep, lamb, horse, elephant, frog, cow, wolf)
- animals flashcards for kids
- each animal has word with picture
- education app for kids
- alphabet soundboard
- human voice for each animal picture
- helps child recognize animals
- nums for kids
- fruit for babies
- best interface for toddlers
- help mothers, fathers, parents, nurses, sisters to study numbers with kids
- could be used in nursery, kindergarten, pre-school, school, university
- animals sounds
- abc family app
- abc player
- abc tv
- animal games
- sounds of letters
- sounds of animals for toddlers
- number song
Each flash card is highly illustrated and an animated picture flashes up with the associated animals and sound. Alphabet and numbers flash cards help children develop memory and listening skills. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects, for example: A is for Apple.
Animals are a major group of multicellular, eukaryotic organisms of the kingdom Animalia or Metazoa. Their body plan eventually becomes fixed as they develop, although some undergo a process of metamorphosis later on in their life. Most animals are motile, meaning they can move spontaneously and independently. All animals are also heterotrophs, meaning they must ingest other organisms or their products for sustenance.
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play. Game types include board, card, and video games.
-Awesome animal sounds
-Professionally recorded animal names and wonderful animal pictures
-Hand picked, top quality, kids friendly animal educational YouTube videos
-The only App that offers top quality animal videos from BBC, PBS, Disney.
-Travel with the animal to its native environment in the forest, desert, arctic or the ocean of Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, America and all parts of the planet.
-Learn animal habitat, character, babies and life
-Study animal on the Wikipedia page
-Appreciate the animals and beautiful nature
A portable animal encyclopedia, zoo, animal TV, animal game!
You'll love the Panda, bear, Lion, Orca, Beluga, Hummingbirds, and colorful tropical fish. Enjoy the animal sounds and high quality pictures and video.
Spent time with your kids, read about the animal from the Wikipedia page, watch the hand picked, educational and entertaining high quality free YouTube video from BBC Wildlife, PBS Nature, Animal Planet, Disney and other valuable source.
Meet the animals from the all over world and travel with the animal to their native countries in China, Australia, Europe and Africa. We spent a lots of time screen the YouTube videos and picked the top two for each animal and we watched it from beginning to end and make sure it is kids friendly and offers the best value.
-Great selection of 64 creatures, a lots of sea creatures and birds
-Links to wikipedia page of each animal
-Hand picked top two kids friendly YouTube videos for each animal from Disney, BBC wildlife, Animal planet...
-Great colorful pictures
-Great animal sounds
-Educational and Entertaining
-Swipe back and forth to see the next and previous creature and listen to the animal sound
-Click on YouTube icon to see YouTube and Wikipedia links, clik again the links will disappear.
-Install on SD card by default, also Movable to SD card
Learn Animals, appreciate the beauty of the nature. No other App like this, majority of animal
Apps only has static animal pictures and static pictures can only do so much. This App offers rich top quality hand picked animal videos.
Inspire, Educate and Entertain is the best summarize of the App. Is there anything more interesting than animals for kids?
Our animal sounds game can be used even by babies. Kindergarten and preschool age children will enjoy this game as well. Child can tap a screen to see the next picture, use two big buttons to repeat animal names and sounds, or can just swipe right, left, down or up to change pictures.
Animal names are pronounced by native speakers and recorded professionally.
You can also change built-in pictures and upload your own - add pictures of your pets and other animals so your child can recognize them too.
Parents can change numerous settings like random or sequential slide show, timeout between images, turning off animal names etc.
Our application is a childproof (paid version) - your phone will be put in a child lock mode so curious fingers cannot make calls or launch other applications.
Here is a list of animals available in the free version, including pets, farm animals, wild animals, birds, insects, sea animals and reptiles:
· Learning basic vocabulary
· Following simple commands
· Practicing the alphabet
· Reinforcing memory skills and recall speed
· Practicing fine motor skills
· Having fun!
**** 10 free animals ****
Designed for children ages 18 months through 7 years, Plume’s World allows kids to choose from among 19 different educational activities. Activities are based on Montessori methods. Users will find three different levels corresponding to three educational steps.
Level 1: Seven games for kids from 18 months to 4 years
· Memory game: Have fun with this easy audio memory challenge
· Link the pair: NEW! Use your finger to link the matching pictures
· Quiz: A fun animal quiz focused on discovering new vocabulary. Each area includes five questions, giving kids a chance to learn and practice more than 40 new words. Users must demonstrate mastery of a word before a new one is introduced. Successful game play is rewarded.
· Book: For younger children, each animal featured in the app is highlighted in an interactive book. Users can animate the book pages by playing with the buttons.
· Puzzles: Each animal is available as a puzzle for the youngest users
· Sticker game: Each success on the quiz gives your child access to new animal stickers. Users interact with the animals and the sounds they make, learn to move them about on the screen, and pinch in and out to scale them.
Bubbles game (easy level): Is your child quick enough to pop the bubbles with the indicated animal before they float off into the sky?
Level 2: Six games for kids from 3 to 6 years old
· Memory game: Have fun with this medium-level audio memory challenge
· Link the pair: Use your finger to link the animal picture with its corresponding written word. Audio symbols allow the user to hear the name of the animal, too!
· Quiz: A fun animal quiz that asks the user to tap on the animal that matches the written word. Includes written help.
· Sticker game: Each success on the quiz gives your child access to new animal stickers.
· Bubbles game (medium level): Is your child quick enough to pop the bubbles with the indicated animal before they float off into the sky?
· Word Scramble: Kids unscramble letters to form words based on hints provided.
Level 3: Six games for beginning readers from 5 to 7 years old
· Memory game: Have fun with this memory challenge that asks users to match animal pictures, written words and audio words
· Link the pair: Use your finger to link the animal picture with its corresponding written word.
· Quiz: A fun animal quiz that asks the user to tap on the animal that matches the written word or the picture.
· Sticker game: Each success on the quiz gives your child access to new animal stickers.
· Bubbles game (hard level): Is your child quick enough to pop the bubbles with the indicated animal before they float off into the sky?
· Word Scramble: Kids unscramble letters to form words
A settings page allows parents to choose the app’s language (English, French, Korean and Filipino), mute the music, or change the font from cursive to script.
With its 19 activities and multiple levels, this app, built by a team of parents and professional educators, will do so much to help your child ages 2-7 grow academically. Kids use the app independently, and have so much fun with it that they don’t even know how much they’re learning.
Available in English, French, Korean and Filipino.
Plume’s World is a lite version that contains one in-app purchase, only to buy the full game once. No advertising, no data collection, and no external links in the kid-friendly area.
Video connection which does not require showing the sounds of various animals while showing the picture of the animal
a very entertaining and fun to help small to know the different animals
Vocabulary of sounds of domestic and wild animals.
Help your baby to grow ....
We will learn in a fun way
More from developer
PURPOSE: EarlyMath was specifically designed as an educational tool for parents and caregivers to interact with their children from 1 to 5 years old. By playing with EarlyMath, your children will not only learn numbers as quantities and symbols, and the first steps in arithmetic, but they will also develop a lot of important skills: math and logic skills, learning and cognitive skills, listening and memory skills, attention and concentration skills, and language and social skills. To be efficient, however, EarlyMath should not be used by children alone. The true power of the application lies with the caring and intensive guidance of an adult spending 10 minutes a day to teach math. TEACHING MATH IS A CRITICAL TASK, THERE ARE NO WORK AROUNDS AND THE INVOLVEMENT OF AN ADULT MAKE IT MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE :)
EARLY MATH LEARNING: In teaching to count with EarlyMath, you can test your children through 7 levels of difficulty in 8 series of 10 different animals. The goal is for your children to learn the 10 single digit numbers and to count up to 10, in counting progressively up to 3, then up to 5, and so on. You can also train your children to count in a random or incremental order, and choose when to add zero, the ‘special’ number, as part of the counting rounds.
YOUR VOICE: As children initially learn to count with their fingers, EarlyMath allows you to record your own voice, so your child hears you counting when they press on the various animals. It is most useful if you want to teach your child to count in a different language than English; but even in English, you will notice your child will enjoy hearing you count for him/her repeatedly :)
VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT: In addition to teaching how to count to 10, EarlyMath will let you share with your children a lot of interesting discussions about the 80 animals shown in the game (each of them being the object of a short description in the app). While playing with you, your children will - almost automatically and probably with great pleasure - discover and learn a lot of new vocabulary, and be able to recognize the real sounds of each animal.
CHILDUP EARLY LEARNING METHOD: EarlyMath includes the first part of the ChildUp Early Learning Method. The method was invented, developed, and practiced by John and Alan Debonneville, father and son, who dearly love mathematics and logic. John began to apply the principles and techniques described in the method with his son when the boy was still a baby, up until the time he was a teenager. The outcome was so positive that Alan and John thought it would be helpful for other parents to know about this successful early learning and teaching experience. The ChildUp Early Learning Method provides practical information from real-life situations and families, backed up by leading scientific research from the past 10 years. It presents some new concepts related to early childhood education where parents can play a critical role as both mentor and teacher to their children’s greatest benefit.
CHILDUP COMMUNITY: To learn more about the practical uses of EarlyMath by parents from all over the world, check out the ChildUp Community. You can get new parenting tips, read testimonials, watch videos and more! Visit www.childup.com/CELT.